Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,435 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria (19507 Views)

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by McLucas(m): 12:55am On Mar 05, 2023
Behold now, old things have pass away. Now all things have become new..
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Owontime: 1:09am On Mar 05, 2023
princeade86:
No. We don't want drug lord as our president. Agbero also.
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Owontime: 1:11am On Mar 05, 2023
You are not a Nigerian, relocate to IPOBLAND land. I'm sick of seeing IPOB refugees all over my state and other parts of my country. Develop your shithole and live there. You will never be recognised as a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Carthaporo: 7:10am On Mar 05, 2023
princeade86:
No. We don't want drug lord as our president. Agbero also.
god want him

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by solasalako(m): 7:32am On Mar 05, 2023
socialmediaman:
How Can One Restructure Nigeria on a Stolen Mandate?

Not just will the person be leading people who don’t believe in him and didn’t vote for him, he’ll also be carrying out illegal acts to steal more money to protect his mandate

He just needs to return the stolen mandate and retire from politics.

You need your grey matter checked.🤔

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Nicenixon: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2023
RighChannel:
How many fraction of afenifere dey market
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Seanjay(m): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2023
shuttox:

Shut up
Tinubu is corrupt
We are going to suffer more

Na you go suffer not me

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 10:26am On Mar 05, 2023
Seanjay:

Na you go suffer not me

Tinubu slaves..we will suffer it together
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by saudatu(m): 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
shuttox:

Shut up
Tinubu is corrupt
We are going to suffer more
Pls personalize your suffering and as for me and my family I shall not suffer inshaAllah. Thank you
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Tayorshd2(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
shuttox:

I pray if it drops ooo

It will just pray the border is fully open
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Seanjay(m): 8:30am On Mar 06, 2023
shuttox:

Tinubu slaves..we will suffer it together

All your entire generations are Obi slave? na you and your entire household will suffer…

Adult in a toddler’s body
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 8:46am On Mar 06, 2023
Seanjay:

All your entire generations are Obi slave? na you and your entire household will suffer…

Adult in a toddler’s body

Cry cry baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP / Obaseki, Shaibu’s Supporters Reject APC Reconciliation Panel / Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.