Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria (19516 Views)

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
squash47:
I wish you what you wish yourself.
We are going to suffer it
Stop panicking
WE ALL WILL SUFFER IT

SELFISHNESS KILLS
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by puremaker7(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Both of us will suffer it

Hahahaha
You and your family alone just sign a deal with poverty
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Babalegba(m): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
potopotoking:
Yaribas are living in a fantasy world of their own delusional making, which will soon be turned into a nightmare land, because this particular time around darkness will not prevail. We know yaribas love darkness, that's why they wallow in it so shamelessly, call themselves after it---omo dudu/omo oDUDUwa---and epitomize it in everything they do. They are children of darkness and they will pay an intolerable price for their allegiance to it. The yirinbawa 'people' are not really people, as revealed by science, which categorically states a significant percentage of their dna derives from archaic 'ghost' populations resident in West Africa BEFORE the advent of Homo sapiens sapiens. We know this filthy admixture in yirinbawa dna to come from none other than the quasi-developed apeman ('ghost') Homo erectus. This revelation perfectly explains common yirinbawa behaivor, as well as observed phenotype (dudu-skinned/dudu smelling/etc.), with rare exceptions. They are famously cowardly, conniving, back-stabbing, jealous genocidists whom should and will be separated from polite gentile society, because society and civilization are not conducive, they're in-fact diametrically opposed, with and to yirinbawa nature. I say this not to cast aspersions or malign; these are facts which need to be acted upon if reasonable light-loving persons are to advance and thrive in Nigeria. If Peter Obi should fail to retrieve his stolen mandate in court (God forbid), Mandate Thief-in-Chief Tibubu should do one honorable thing in his miserable life and immediately restructure Nigeria and/or allow Igbo people the separate homeland we've been clamoring for since we were rapaciously alloyed with ndi isi oji touts and demons.
Did you write all that, I will be worried if I were you. Psychiatric disorders creeps into lives very slowly.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
puremaker7:
You and your family alone just sign a deal with poverty
All of us both your family will suffer it
Since we like suffering
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by puremaker7(m): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

All of us both your family will suffer it
Since we like suffering
😂😂 only you like suffering
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by GloriousGbola: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
afenifere don find mouth again cheesy cheesy
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Fearyourcreator: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Shut up
Tinubu is corrupt
We are going to suffer more
Say you are going to suffer more
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by soil4soil(m): 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Why are you people tell him what to do, sebi your leader said he will never be the president,
Go to your candidate or wait until your candidate becomes the president if at he will be.
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Perfectbeing(m): 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Shut up
Tinubu is corrupt
Only you will suffer
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Say you are going to suffer more
WE ARE GOING TO SUFFER

WE CHOSE OUR PATH

BOTH OUR FAMILIES WILL FEEL IT
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by JoshTim: 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

You are still timid
How old are u ??
No need arguing with u

You are selfish
You don't care about others wellness

Still timid....do you know the meaning of timidity?...

You just open your mouth and insult people....

It's quite degrading to continue holding this conservative with you.
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Only you will suffer

Stop running we chose it
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Perfectbeing(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Stop running we chose it
You and your family will suffer
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Emola12(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
squash47:
Tinubu will deliver. Obidient E-rats can go and drink sniper.
ur username self resemble quarter to quanch
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:

Still timid....do you know the meaning of timidity?...

You just open your mouth and insult people....

It's quite degrading to continue holding this conservative with you.
You brag of your prosperity ??
I am comfortable bro
But I want every Nigerians to be happy
Stop being selfish
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
Perfectbeing:
You and your family will suffer
And your family too
We have chosen the path of suffering
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by abysirius(m): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
Afenifere is mad!
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Mickykarim: 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
RighChannel:
How many fraction of afenifere dey market

GOOD QUESTION AND WHICH ONE ISUED THIS STATEMENT.

I am too sure not the Afenifebi faction that must still be sulking and in mourning mood.
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by fredoooooo: 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
Obi dat you voted will do that last Adebanjo
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by JoshTim: 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

You brag of your prosperity ??
I am comfortable bro
But I want every Nigerians to be happy
Stop being selfish

Lol, it's quite sad you cannot understand the tone behind my letters...where and when did i brag?

You spoke negative words concerning the citizens of Nigeria, i spoke positive words to myself...so how am I being selfish.

My advice to you is quit judging others when you have never given them opportunity to display the stuff they are made of.

See the truth and stop spreading negativity.
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Tkbabs: 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Shut up
Tinubu is corrupt

Don't generalized your suffering already. Myself, my family and the good people of Nigeria will not suffer
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by frog12: 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
how can a sick and sleepy man work grin grin
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Mickykarim: 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
Talawaka:

Source: https://sunnewsonline.com/afenifere-to-tinubu-you-must-prioritise-restructuring-of-nigeria/

WHICH FACTION OF THE Afenifere ISSUED THIS COMMENDABLE STATEMENT?

Good enough if it is the RETHINK Afenifebi faction turned democrat for genuine REDEMPTION into and back to the REAL and TRUE Afenifere.
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by frog12: 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
shettima dey look. coup?
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
Tkbabs:

Don't generalized your suffering already. Myself, my family and the good people of Nigeria will not suffer
I am not suffering
But we want everyone to be happy

But we are going to suffer it
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Theunbothered: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
squash47:
Tinubu will deliver. Obidient E-rats can go and drink sniper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d5zK-olUiw
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by ogundeleai(m): 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Shut up
Tinubu is corrupt
Iwo àti idile re nìkan lè suffer... Konile mawa ni tiwa
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Litmus: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
potopotoking:
Yaribas are living in a fantasy world of their own delusional making, which will soon be turned into a nightmare land, because this particular time around darkness will not prevail. We know yaribas love darkness, that's why they wallow in it so shamelessly, call themselves after it---omo dudu/omo oDUDUwa---and epitomize it in everything they do. They are children of darkness and they will pay an intolerable price for their allegiance to it. The yirinbawa 'people' are not really people, as revealed by science, which categorically states a significant percentage of their dna derives from archaic 'ghost' populations resident in West Africa BEFORE the advent of Homo sapiens sapiens. We know this filthy admixture in yirinbawa dna to come from none other than the quasi-developed apeman ('ghost') Homo erectus. This revelation perfectly explains common yirinbawa behaivor, as well as observed phenotype (dudu-skinned/dudu smelling/etc.), with rare exceptions. They are famously cowardly, conniving, back-stabbing, jealous genocidists whom should and will be separated from polite gentile society, because society and civilization are not conducive, they're in-fact diametrically opposed, with and to yirinbawa nature. I say this not to cast aspersions or malign; these are facts which need to be acted upon if reasonable light-loving persons are to advance and thrive in Nigeria. If Peter Obi should fail to retrieve his stolen mandate in court (God forbid), Mandate Thief-in-Chief Tibubu should do one honorable thing in his miserable life and immediately restructure Nigeria and/or allow Igbo people the separate homeland we've been clamoring for since we were rapaciously alloyed with ndi isi oji touts and demons.

To this idiot here, see post quoted; just remember that while you're sitting back, rubbing your hands in glee, glorying in the divisions you're hoping you're creating in Nigeria, out there in the wider world beyond the narrow confines of Nairaland opinion politics, you would be considered criminal suspect. You're an immoral, even unwholesome character bordering on the truest sense of biblical evil , if you and you cohort are up to what I suspect.

Individuals like you have no moral bases from which to cast aspersions on any aspect of Nigeria politics, people, race or society. This is given that your moral starting position is already worst than where the average Nigerian fear to end up.
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by bamiworld(m): 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
QualityShare:
Dear God Almighty,

If Tinubu truly won this year's presidential election by people's mandate, may he be sworn in come May 29th, and may he finish his tenure successfully in Jesus name! But if he stole another person's mandate through the help of INEC, may he never sit on that presidential seat.

Amen. And if Atiku and Peter Obi did election malpractice one way or the other then I pray none of them should be president, e better make Someone else who no do elections malpractice to enter because none of them is clean to rule us

Let somebody say a loud Amen!
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
ogundeleai:

Iwo àti idile re nìkan lè suffer... Konile mawa ni tiwa
All of us will suffer it
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Gaabasky: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
Which of the Afenifere?
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Agunesinjaweola: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
Please has Afenifere congratulate Tinubu -The President Elect before the ranting

Pa Adebanjo said there would be no more Nigeria if Peter Obi lose and I thought Nigeria will fall into pieces if Peter Obi is not forcefully elected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Really Killed Sani Abacha & President Umaru Yar'adua / IG Orders High Alert As Policemen Threaten To Embark On Strike / Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.