Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? (38023 Views)

Supreme Court Temporarily Halts Banning Of Old Naira Notes / Banks Will Accept Old Naira Notes After Deadline - Emefiele / Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by Partnerbiz(f): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
rickleye:

Facebook MarkstplCs
Dell recertified

You mean Dell refurbished?

1 Like

Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by Mrvictorwrite(m): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
No, I think the people are now the ones making the economic difficult...

1 Like

Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by Ozigboomusi1: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
CBN governor and the whole supreme court should go to hell
Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by okpas01: 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
God1000:
Hmm, that means Nigerians don't know how our government works.

Supreme Court has the final say, not the executive branch
Have you not been in this country? Has SC not been saying the old notes remain legal tender? Did Presidency and CBN agree?
Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by verifiablefacts: 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
ganisucks:

Money that CBN don burn finish.
You guys just don't get it. Go and read up Maria Antoinette, the Romanovs and Lenin. And that will give you an insight into what CBN is doing.

The same way they burn the old 200 note we using now?
Lenin ko lining ni.
Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by Iamzik: 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
MartinsD12:

Expect the dunce bald CBN mumu that brought hardship to Nigerians to speak on Monday, in a country that is well organized he should be in jail now.

Una go just open mouth waaaa
Jail for what offence?
Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by Iamzik: 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
okpas01:
Have you not been in this country? Has SC not been saying the old notes remain legal tender? Did Presidency and CBN agree?

Supreme court has no legal authority to determine what is legal tender or determine monetary policy.
Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by Lamanii22(f): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
God1000:
But old naira notes are still with some people

I still have one thousand naira note with me
Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by MartinsD12(m): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
Iamzik:

Una go just open mouth waaaa
Jail for what offence?
Go and read supreme court judgement no dey open mouth dey talk nonsense, better you shut up.

1 Like

Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
No o...

"Let me not collect it now and tomorrow the government will start saying another thing... So, it's either transfer or new note"... That's what the owner of the major store in my estate said

If I even see the note, atleast I go spend am for Iyana-Ipaja (those ones are collecting it, they didn't even stop before)... Na to see the note gan gan be problem
Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by Iamzik: 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
MartinsD12:

Go and read supreme court judgement no dey open mouth dey talk nonsense, better you shut up.

Ok go to bank tomorrow and force the banker to collect your old note because supreme court said so
Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by DMerciful(m): 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
Supreme Court has the final say but not Supreme Fraud
God1000:
Hmm, that means Nigerians don't know how our government works.

Supreme Court has the final say, not the executive branch

2 Likes

Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by fareed69(m): 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
opeldavid:
That is their own biz.

All I know is that Peter Obi will reclaim his mandate.

He won with great margin in Lagos, Imo, Rivers, Plateau, Edo, Taraba.
Tinubu was heavily defeated in Lagos, Abuja, Osun , Kaduna, Katsina, Nasarawa, Kano etc these were supposed to be his strong holds. So i wonder where he won these election from?

Okay.
Go and upload the results.
I shall never Labour in Vain.

1 Like

Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by Haveyoueatentod: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Majority are waiting for GCFR speech

1 Like

Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by ciencee(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
maasoap:

If you had said that both Obi and Atiku are not aware, I would have agreed with you. Because, those two clowns actually lauded the policy and encouraged Nigerians to endure.
Only the incoming president was the one who stood against the policy.
Please the cashless policy is good only that the implementation was flawed, the CBN did not print enough money to kickstart this implementation and they placed a deadline that was too short.
Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by Chatflick(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
pholar:

Available.. 8036..988..992..
I'll message you
Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by Chatflick(m): 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ibkrichie:

Hi, I have ebay account to sell..
sibukun05@gmail.com
Email me
Okay I will. Thanks
Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by Chatflick(m): 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
yinchar:

Why the need to buy and at what price?
I need it for business. You can drop me your contact
Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by lovemaths(f): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
leisuretym:
If you have 5k cash, I’m willing to transfer 6500 to get the cash, I want to move around tomorrow in Lagos with public transport , so I need cash to pay transport fare.

Pls.
I have
Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by 0monnak0da: 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
ciencee:

Please the cashless policy is good only that the implementation was flawed, the CBN did not print enough money to kickstart this implementation and they placed a deadline that was too short.

What is the policy exactly

Can you explain it to a 10 year old child

To me there is no cashless policy
It is only when we are on the same page what the policy is before we can say it is good or bad
What is the policy?
What we have seen is currency redesign
Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by Carlyboi(m): 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
youngreezy:
Use lame man's term abeg,na learn we dey try learn ..no vex

It’s layman language/term,not lame man.
Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by MICHEAL346(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
Chatflick:
I need ebay accounts to buy. Please quote me if you have. Thanks

I think I have
How do I reach you?
Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by MartinsD12(m): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Iamzik:

Ok go to bank tomorrow and force the banker to collect your old note because supreme court said so
Your point is what exactly?
Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by Chatflick(m): 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
MICHEAL346:

I think I have
How do I reach you?
Drop me your contact or send me a DM I'll respond.
Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by Bluntemperor: 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
NwokoloOwa:

So whenever another Tinubu contests in future, you go changing your currency.
Can we think out of the box pls.

Bro,you are a genius!
Why is it that even CBN- footsoldiers don't even know how much-remember when the Deputy Govnrs came to the National Assembly on behalf of the CBN Governor then!
-How much New Notes have been Printed?
- How much Naira-was in Circulation before and NOW.
- What is the % of Sector by Sectors amount that have been distributed so far, even to the BANKS?
- How much have been given to the so called POS Owners- who supposed to be in partnership with CBN and up till this moment,Bank ATM have No Notes- No New Notes,to worsen the situation, even the Old Naira Notes Collected are not there for the Masses again to give,so as to lessen the burden of Poverty.
Why have this CBN locked up our Money,under disguise because the Masses were never considered in the first instance!
Hope the elites know that many Businesses are e on the verge of closing down because Cash is the engine Oil for running many of the business!
It is well with Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Vickho:
Igbo man shut up and stop lying.
You're not and can never be in uyo

I don't chase clout like some of you. Proudly Igbo man building a biogas plant for my Uyo Client.

Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by LogicBomb8: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
ganisucks:

Money that CBN don burn finish.
You guys just don't get it. Go and read up Maria Antoinette, the Romanovs and Lenin. And that will give you an insight into what CBN is doing.
this interesting bro kindly shed little more light
Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by moodyguy: 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sammy07:
Some collected it, majority did not
Liar nobody collecting
Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by Vickho: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

I don't chase clout like some of you. Proudly Igbo man building a biogas plant for my Uyo Client.
to fix Geepee tank don turn biogas plant grin
Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by Afolue(m): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Only the old 200 naira note that is trending …
Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by biroo: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
Many people are still very confused, I no too blame dem, no one wants to collect now and tomorrow they hear that the money has been banned again.
Re: Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? by darelar(m): 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
Chatflick:
I need ebay accounts to buy. Please quote me if you have. Thanks

Available for 1m.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire / The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria / How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.