Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo (33716 Views)

Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage / Lagos Guber Aspirant, Ade Dosunmu Dumps PDP, Joins NNPP / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Lite2018: 10:50am On Mar 06, 2023
Pickmycall:
Is it only Igbo that are in Lagos?
Some igbos in Lagos who are members of apc voted for APC.
However,all tribes in Nigeria are well represented in Lagos state.

It is Lekki toll gates,iyaoloja and mc oluomo that we don't want.
If sanwo olu promises to disband this group of tinubu's revenue collectors,he has my vote.

Exactlyyyy
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Lightorder: 10:50am On Mar 06, 2023
obembet:
We can not vote IPOB Terriost as governor in Yoruba Land...

Sanwo olu is the best Candidate in Lagos state..

Peter obi Kill more than 100 youths in Akwa 2013, no Igbo man condemn the Killing, they are only interested in our land.

Dear YORUBA, if you think Igbo love you... Tell them to make Yoruba Local government chairman in Anambra.

you are wasting your time. Get a job and be useful for once

1 Like

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by spagettiluv: 10:50am On Mar 06, 2023
lomprico:
90% of the urchins fermenting this are not even indigenes of Lagos state.
if Yorubas in Lagos are f00lish,we other Yorubas from other SW state will wake them up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Karemarealty288(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2023
SmartPolician:
Tribalism has always been APC's greatest tool.
I'm glad nobody is immune to economic hardship because hunger resets people's brains to factory settings.

After APC has brainwashed you and you end up voting for their incompetent leaders, everyone will bear the brunt.

Especially the ones on nairaland who were born, raised and are still masturbating in generational poverty....they will always brainwash them into believing that Igbos are responsible for their state of perpetual economic stagnation.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by jaxxy(m): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Yes, but one has Chinedu in his name and publicly referred to yorubas as afonja

do u know seyi tinubu's wife is igbo from Anambra state?

All this bigotry will not help u or anybody.
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Cjayboy: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2023
This Saturday's Guber election in Lagos state will shock APC.

Let them get ready to kill everybody..

This guber election in Lagos is between LP candidate who's a Yoruba person and Babajide Sanwo-Olu another Yoruba son..

Why accusing the Igbos? No be we created ourselves ooooo..Na God dey do am..

1 Like

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by spagettiluv: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2023
leisuretym:
Can A Yoruba man be a governor in Yiboland?
even Peter mba was banished from contesting in ENUGU cos his great grandfathers are from ebonyi.
Same as Betty akeredolu was rejected in imo cos she married a yorubaman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by obembet(f): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2023
Lightorder:
you are wasting your time. Get a job and be useful for once

I can still feed your family.

3 Likes

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by OmegaAutos: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Only 20% of Yorubas are not into tribal bigotry.

The rest are irredeemable condemned tribal bigots.

The only thing in their head is Igbos.

They'll make you feel like the igbos are the one at fault in everything, even in their own household.

We have them here in this forum.

Did you think before you write this? For the records larger numbers of Yoruba voted LP yet u still open your mouth and speak ill of them, if you u don't have hidden agenda, u must be up to something

2 Likes

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by ProphetM0hammad: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2023
jaxxy:

do u know seyi tinubu's wife is igbo from Anambra state?

All this bigotry will not help u or anybody.

Did he call yoruba afonja?

It's not about having an ibo wife
Who doesn't fvck an ibo woman?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Lightorder: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2023
thebestprice:
Jandor said something on arise tv.

He said " I was in the APC Lagos for years and I know how everything works . They try to scare away the Igbo so that they can criminally retain power . I WANT TO SPEAK TO THE CAMERA , HELLO ALL MY IGBO BROTHERS, PLEASE COME OUT AND VOTE ON THE 11TH . I AM A FULL BLOODED LAGOS MAN AND I ASSURE You NOTHING NOTHING I REPEAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU "
have I been scared of them before ? I know the faces of most urchins around my polling units. Just play rough to me, I will come and take you out clean after the election best way I like. Sons of useless worn out motor park drunks
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Tareq1105: 10:55am On Mar 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
The integrity of PODATTI swept the presidential election in lagos.

If the authentic result of Lagos presidential election comes out, people will faint.

There are many yorubas in lagos who joyfully voted labour party .
The people making tribal noise are the miscreants, vagabonds, touts and urchins who are in the minor.

Stupid Yorubas in Lagos voted Obi while Yorubas in Enugu were not allowed to come near polling booth to vote for Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Gerrard59(m): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2023
This set of people are just pained that Obi won Lagos, and if the real results are released, he won it resoundingly. Last I checked, the governors of Ondo and Osun have an Igbo wife and mother, respectively. So I don't understand the IPOB and Biafra mentions. Tomorrow, the same clowns will scream rAcIsM. You see why I say it is better to experience racism in a prosperous place than tribalism in the world's poverty capital?

One would read their comments and wonder if the three major contenders are Igbos. Whereas all are Yoruba men.

1 Like

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Segunbabba(m): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2023
Igbo elders endorse Sanwoolu for second term.
Sanwoolu is the only Governor in Nigeria that loves Igbo with excess passion. Igbo elders have directed all Igbos in Lagos to vote massively for Sanwoolu.

1 Like

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by ProphetM0hammad: 10:56am On Mar 06, 2023
lomprico:

Pls show us

I didn't save it then, I'm still looking for the thread

Saved the one where Chinedu Vivour Rhodes called yoruba afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Masterito(m): 10:56am On Mar 06, 2023
Thank God someone has seen it all. That is what APC does they turn everything to tribalism and blame others for it. Two Yorubas are contesting and they making it look like it is Ibos contesting with them.
envoymedia:
APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo

Nigerian investigative journalist, Fisayo Soyombo has stated that the ruling party (APC) are trying so hard to reconstruct Saturday’s Lagos governorship election as a “war” between the Igbo and Yoruba, IGBERETV reports.

To support his statement, he shared screenshots from a WhatsApp group ‘BAT RESPONSE SQUAD’. His tweets read;

He further stated;

https://twitter.com/fisayosoyombo/status/1632612898756329473?s=19
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by jaxxy(m): 10:57am On Mar 06, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Did he call yoruba afonja?

It's not about having an ibo wife
Who doesn't fvck an ibo woman?

no be fvck I dey talk about. marry and born for igbo woman?

Difference dey.

did the name afonja start from igbos or from yorubas themselves? undecided
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Tflex01: 10:57am On Mar 06, 2023
Image123:
Normally, the Lagos state governorship election should be a straight win for Sanwo olu but the presidential election has shown that there are indeed a lot of demented misguided people living in Lagos. They should be stopped for the sake and future of public good.

Well said. In fact they must be stopped by all means.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Solocoin: 10:59am On Mar 06, 2023
The question is was only Igbo people voted on Lagos for LP? Dose it means Igbo have a population more than Yoruba's in Lagos? Tinubu they say built Lagos so how were they Igbo people able to stop Yoruba's from voting Tinubu their father? They shouldn't start what they won't be able to finish.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by ImperialYoruba: 10:59am On Mar 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
The integrity of PODATTI swept the presidential election in lagos.
Integrity is not bought in the market place.

If the authentic result of Lagos presidential election comes out, people will faint.

There are many yorubas in lagos who joyfully voted labour party . I really fear for sanwolu.
The people making tribal noise are the miscreants, vagabonds, touts and urchins who are in the minor.

Stop noise.

March 11th

We dey here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Sermwell(m): 10:59am On Mar 06, 2023
sat70:
Lol. People come online for cheap publicity. Labor party and her Zombidients Igbos started all these when they threatened to vote massively against APC in Lagos. My advice for Lagos govt is to start setting boundaries for non Yorubas. What they are trying in Lagos, no one will try it in their state. On Saturday we will know how far.
Are they voting out yorubas and voting in Igbos in Lagos? Igbos have never been politically tribalistic! They voted Yaradua, Obasanjo, Atiku etc. Are this men Igbos?
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Bobbiee: 10:59am On Mar 06, 2023
Igbo people will be the death of these tribal Yoruba bigots in this country. The way they always carry Igbo people on their heads. I don't even understand. Out of the 500+ tribes in Nigeria. One day they will die in their sleep with all that hate chocking them
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by ProphetM0hammad: 11:00am On Mar 06, 2023
jaxxy:

no be fvck I dey talk about. marry and born for igbo woman?

Difference dey.

did the name afonja start from igbos or from yorubas themselves? undecided

Afonja is to yorubas just as Aboki is to hausas

Moreover
We have Jandor and sanwo olu, a Chinedu is not needed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Lightorder: 11:00am On Mar 06, 2023
obembet:

I can still feed your family.
NL , where jobless gutter rodents are CEOs.

Leave your father’s mud house first , where you are still sharing space with four of your married elder urchin brothers.

I know you very well
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Tareq1105: 11:00am On Mar 06, 2023
OmegaAutos:

Did you think before you write this? For the records larger numbers of Yoruba voted LP yet u still open your mouth and speak ill of them, if you u don't have hidden agenda, u must be up to something

Thank God Obi did not win, they (Ibos) would have claimed that it was their (Ibos) votes that made him to win. They would not have recognized the efforts of other regions. Self centered people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Tflex01: 11:00am On Mar 06, 2023
Ebuka78:
APC will lose Lagos because of the rigging they did last two weeks.

One Idiot will quote me because I used Ebuka as my username

Lol

Jeka ri eni ti Lagosians ma dibo fun ni ojo Saturday.

O sure funmi kpe LP ma win

Lol mumu...

After Saturday election Una go resume Una IREV portal viewing crying rigging. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Hespee93: 11:01am On Mar 06, 2023
SmartPolician:
Tribalism has always been APC's greatest tool.
I'm glad nobody is immune to economic hardship because hunger resets people's brains to factory settings.

After APC has brainwashed you and you end up voting for their incompetent leaders, everyone will bear the brunt.

Who started the tribalism.

Yoruba adage has already finish everything that

"When the flies is eating the wounded, nobody will talk, but by the time the wounded started killing the flies the, the whole world will be wailing"

You started the tribalism, now the thing is about to hit you back you're now crying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by bolademi(m): 11:01am On Mar 06, 2023
envoymedia:
APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo

Nigerian investigative journalist, Fisayo Soyombo has stated that the ruling party (APC) are trying so hard to reconstruct Saturday’s Lagos governorship election as a “war” between the Igbo and Yoruba, IGBERETV reports.

To support his statement, he shared screenshots from a WhatsApp group ‘BAT RESPONSE SQUAD’. His tweets read;

He further stated;

https://twitter.com/fisayosoyombo/status/1632612898756329473?s=19

Peter OBi started it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by PointB: 11:01am On Mar 06, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Although I have made up my mind not to comment on the Election of the 25th of February again but I will make an exception today.
Soyombo the real indigenes of Lagos State are very very very angry with the boastful, immature and uncouth language the Obidients have been pouring all over the media( online and offline).
I was born in Lagos,had my primary and secondary education in Lagos and went to government school with the real indigenes of Lagos growing up.
My secondary school education in Lagos State was in a boarding house in a far flung location,where having an ibo name automatically disqualified you from getting admission into the school.
I was admitted because I had both ibo and Yoruba names.
The Crux of my story is I'm in WhatsApp groups with my primary and secondary school friends and the feedback I get everyday from the group is disheartening.
The indigenes of Lagos are very very angry with the loud uncouth noise of the Obidients especially those from ibo extraction.
There's anger from imota to isale eko,from badagry to Epe,the people are seething with rage,even the educated ones are unleashing beastly articles about the occupation that's happening on their Homeland.
The admin of my WhatsApp groups have deleted many inflammatory post in our groups to calm down nerves.
Soyombo should know the mood of the real indigenes of Lagos is that of rage and anger to what they see as a hostile take over of their land.
I pray Sanwo-olu wins with a landslide on Saturday,that's the only thing that can assuage the feeling of anger among those I have talked to.
I will play my part by voting APC from top to bottom on Saturday.
It's an error to keep calling Lagos a no man's land,there are people who call Lagos their state of origin,you must respect the feelings of these real owners of Lagos
God bless Nigeria

You should have just maintained your 'dignified' silence instead of spewing this trash. You've just exposed your primary and secondary WhatsApp group members as among those who have not grown beyond their primordial thinking. No one who is truly successful is into this type of bigotry. You need to think deeply about whether you want to remain in such group that are populated by losers.

Obedient will not go away and are least concern with perennial noise making and empty threats every election period. We will vote our choice in Lagos State, and elsewhere. Miscreants, urchins, vagabonds, thugs, touts, who are not only the minority, but also in the same WhatsApp group cannot change or influence the will of the people. If you're coming to the poll on Saturday to make trouble, don't worry trouble is already waiting for you there. Lagos is part of Nigeria, and we all have freedom of choice and movement.

Obidients will be first to arrive at the polling booth. We dare you miscreants to stop us from voting.

1 Like

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Tareq1105: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2023
Bobbiee:
Igbo people will be the death of these tribal Yoruba bigots in this country. The way they always carry Igbo people on their heads. I don't even understand. Out of the 500+ tribes in Nigeria. One day they will die in their sleep with all that hate chocking them

Same to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by MatrixCircle: 11:03am On Mar 06, 2023
The even went ahead to be threatening Gbadebo GRV with all manner of threats. They know he can defeat Sanwo Olu at the Polls.
It's now to threaten him. Or declare war against thier own .. grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Minjim: 11:04am On Mar 06, 2023
That's what it is.

The Igbos have packed themselves into LP threatening to take Lagos.

What do you expect the true sons to do ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro / 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage / Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.