Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave (36433 Views)

Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught / Bitfinex Crypto Hack: US Arrests Couple For Allegedly Laundering $4.5 Billion / Hackers Demand $70M After Kaseya Ransomware Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by Hotice085: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fake NEWS
Flutterwave is way financial stable than all the Nigerian banks

2 Likes

Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by frankblinkz(m): 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
Rikidony:
Na part of my money wey 86fb carry be that, god go punish flutterwave sad sad
yes true
Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by ogwumgbe: 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fapemz:
angry

The Yahoo boys who hacked Flutter wave and stole 2.9 billion naira from the fintech unicorn company would probably be chilling at Transcorp Hotel with their babes that love dating Yahoo Boys or Inspecting a property in Lekki with payment to be transferred once he is satisfied with the property because laundering stolen money on real estate is the easiest way to launder illicit funds.

For the Yahoo boys involved, they don hammer, and God don butter their bread.

But for the organization (Flutterwave) that lost the customer funds, this is a very difficult period for them as they try to mitigate the damage and manage the ugly situation they found themselves in.

This brings me to this:

God will punish anyone who tries to legitimize Yahoo going forward by calling it a hustle.

Yahoo is not a hustle.

You are a thief who will meet his or her miserable and ignoble end and Waterloo soon. I build and sell Lithium Iron Phosphate battery and powerbank for Laptop, Starlink and home inverter. Tested and trusted.

Preach to your yahoo government first that conducted the most fraudulent election in the history of mankind before seeking to condemn yahoo boys, Leaders should show example and others will follow

2 Likes

Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by frankblinkz(m): 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
AlphaAlex:
you fall for 86fb scam too 😂🤣
we gather dey

2 Likes

Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
I feel for them....

Thank God INEC collated the result manually else...tinubu would have been rigged out ....

What is the correlation of this write up with the topic above...?

2 Likes

Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by Irunmole1: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fapemz:
angry

The Yahoo boys who hacked Flutter wave and stole 2.9 billion naira from the fintech unicorn company would probably be chilling at Transcorp Hotel with their babes that love dating Yahoo Boys or Inspecting a property in Lekki with payment to be transferred once he is satisfied with the property because laundering stolen money on real estate is the easiest way to launder illicit funds.

But for the organization (Flutterwave) that lost the customer funds, this is a very difficult period for them as they try to mitigate the damage and manage the ugly situation they found themselves in.

This brings me to this:

God will punish anyone who tries to legitimize Yahoo going forward by calling it a hustle.

Yahoo is not a hustle.

You are a thief who will meet his or her miserable and ignoble end and Waterloo soon. I build and sell Lithium Iron Phosphate battery and powerbank for Laptop, Starlink and home inverter. Tested and trusted.

It was not done by any yahoo Boys but by themselves flutterwave. Google "exit scam" or better still here's a link https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exit_scam

5 Likes

Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by LordEclipse: 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/hackers-allegedly-steal-n2-9bn-from-flutterwave/?amp

That explains the #48M alert I just received..was able to trans 26m though

1 Like

Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by Kelvin3476: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
I feel for them....

Thank God INEC collated the result manually else...tinubu would have been rigged out ....
grandpa tinubu wouldn't have the chance to rig our results
Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by Tmonex: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
sulaak:
Fake news, Flutterwaves was not hacked; they released a communique that they did routine checks on their customer's platform and advised them to improve their security interface, similar to the introduction of Cloudfare WAF on Nairaland.

You can defend them all you want or maybe you're their staff. Someone or some people did mass transfer accross merchants accounts. It also hit our merchant account but there wasn't enough balance otherwise 5m would be gone by now.

See below...notice the two empty fields which normally would show who initiated a transaction from our account. They were empty.

Their support has been beating around the bush for days now.

They can keep denying it and you can keep backing them up but that's not the best way to manage a crisis like this. Many merchants have lost money to a ghost who advertently moved money from their acc. Without logging in.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by Globad(f): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
AlphaAlex:
you fall for 86fb scam too 😂🤣

What's 86fb about?
Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by Invest4growth: 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
They have denied this story
Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by meobizy(f): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
I want to see the faces of the fraudsters.
Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by Chetas81(m): 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
THE CHILDREN OF THE NIGERIA FATHER
Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by emdis: 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
Trasfer of funds, Is that what you call a hack??
Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by ChiefSupplier55(m): 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omo this one na ego mbute Chaii

na here I dey abeg check out my signature and click on the link below for more information, call or WhatsApp me if you need anything
Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by 4tomandchi: 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
Good for them when they stole my money they were happy now is their turn.
Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by easytig(m): 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
You wish 😅
LordEclipse:

That explains the #48M alert I just received..was able to trans 26m though
Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by Smartguyboy(m): 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
Same way people are using they system to steal money from people accounts

Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by FriendsAndFans(m): 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
Rikidony:
Na part of my money wey 86fb carry be that, god go punish flutterwave sad sad
https://www.nairaland.com/7429508/ftx-hacked-money-accounts-stolen#118328510

1 Like

Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by FriendsAndFans(m): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Same way people are using they system to steal money from people accounts
omo see money
Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by louso(m): 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
Best way to steal from a Bank/Fintech is to own one...

3 Likes

Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by MikeyOz: 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
It wasn't a hack and none of their customers lost 50kobo.
Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by Olabode211: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Big wins for the hacker..
Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by uche393: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
most of these fintechs start-ups just emphasize on development and creating a brand, they don't care about security.

many of their products are venerable to attacks and which can affect their customers.

I've audited many of them, idont have mind to do evil but I'm going to prove a point to one of these fintechs.
most of them has lossed back end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
frankblinkz:
we gather dey
lol 😂🤣
Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by olamike02: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
I feel for them....

That Canada coup that Obi and his urchins planned was frustrated by the vigilance of INEC. That video clip alone is enough to nail that IPOB agent.

1 Like

Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Globad:

What's 86fb about?
it was basically a football betting platform with a twist
Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by jaykay68(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
That reminds me of 86fb, I lost money on flutter waves.
Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by Globad(f): 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
AlphaAlex:
it was basically a football betting platform with a twist

Ah, what's the twist?
Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by Connoisseur(m): 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fapemz:
angry

This brings me to this:

Yahoo is not a hustle.

When you quote somebody word for word, be civil and include the source
Re: Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave by Awoh55: 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
All online banks is going ways one by one be wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal / Can The Board Of Directors Fire The Owner Of A Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.