Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) (40867 Views)

Bandits Kill Pastor Kibori-Asha Awuce In Kaduna, El-Rufai Appeals For Calm / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline / Abubakar Abdullahi: Facts About Imam Who Saved 262 Christians During Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by envoymedia: 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (Graphic Photos)

Suspected Fulani herdsmen killed three people and injured dozen others on their farms in Sobe community in Owan West Local Government Area of Edo State, IGBERETV reports.

Among those that were killed were a pastor and two of his workers who were working on the farm when the herders swooped on them on Saturday, March 4, 2023.

A source told journalists that the latest attack was the fifth in the series of herdsmen attacks on the Agrarian community since January, 2023, when the killer herders launched their first attack.

β€œThe people of Sobe community in Owan West Local government area of Edo State have suffered another attack today following the renewed hostility of Fulani herdsmen in the area. A pastor and two of his workers were killed while they were working in their farm land around Eti Oseh Road, which links to Saboginda Ora,” the source said.

Effort of the Edo State Security Network to rescue the victims before they died proved abortive as the herdsmen numbering 40 open fire on the rescue team and most of them escaped with various degree of bullet injuries.

"We call on Edo State governor led by Governor Godwin Obaseki and Edo State commissioner of police and her sister agencies to beef up security in Sobe community.

"This is the fifth time Sobe will be suffering deadly attacks from Fulani herdsmen this year. Most people living in the suburbs of the community has since left their homes while most farmers have relocated from the community,” the source added.

A survivor of the attack, Abel Marvelous shared photos of his injuries on Facebook and wrote;

"I am glad that I escaped the wrath of Fulani herdsmen they almost do away with me yesterday.
God you are great
It happens 6pm yesterday owan west l.g.a. Sobe ward 11.
They have almost finished us here,3 person where killed yesterday and and 5 people seriously injured including me and my brother."

https://www.facebook.com/100076686897798/posts/pfbid0pKnEmLpi7vRqpCAUefq9GcB2zPwqa4ugWXXPnWcgvZX8iJA7kdz2NNzjchKiyHykl/?app=fbl

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by YorubaSamurai: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Edo nor be lagos

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by PJtech: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Johnthum(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
APC have buried Nigeria.

Since APC came into power, we have recorded multiple of killings everywhere.

If you want Nigeria to get better, APC should be avoided by all means.

If you like go and vote for APC candidates again, later you'll start complaining πŸ’―

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Zonefree(m): 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
This is what we are trying to avoid by shouting we want Obi.

As long as APC is in power, Fulani herdsmen rampage will continue, especially now their sponsor is the number two citizen.

Protect yourself in any possible way, cos, no one is coming to save you. It's you against them.

171 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by shuttox: 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
E don start

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by obyrich(m): 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
Oshiomole will never say pim.

44 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by RenaissanceGuy: 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
Some Obidients were jubilating days ago that Benue people deserved it, because they allowed Tinubu 'win' their state with a marginal 2K vote difference, will they also do the same here, since LP 'won' Edo State?? Theirs was not even marginal but huuuuge.
Logic will fail them here.
Fut9ure:
This people are Edo north
Oshiomhole and them voted Apc again...let fulani kill them
Haha....Edo north...na them...
I love the hardship and sufferings and killings
Trust me, God will heal you!

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Young03(m): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
What are the local vigilantes there doing

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by emmanuelbrown26: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
I thought Edo has enough security outfit? D other day, it was Benue, today Edo. Next would be who? All these things are happening bcs their grand-patron is in charge and another great grand patron is about 6o take over. Right now, to ur tent all Israel.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
This is sad

What happened to this pastor only happens to lower level pastors who trust the blood of a Jew to protect them

The higher ups know no blood of someone who supposedly died 2000 years ago can protect them so they take their protection seriously by hiring bodyguards while selling stickers with words like "No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper" at exorbitant prices to the sheeples so they can raise more money to afford more and/or better bodyguards

Look at the Oyedepo. he's photographed here reciting bible verses to protect himself. you can see all those angels sent from the lord surrounding him. he can't be poisoned and killed while having these divine protection angels.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1579625_bishop_oyedepo_armedguards_jpegb39e32a64f9312239aa1f76d9f0634e3

look at the head of the Catholic church. showing how much he trusts the Jewish God to protect him

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7453541_pope_jpeg580d968d45432282eb748117800f36fd

Look at all the blood of Jesus surrounding Chris Okotie on the fukking pulpit of all places

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3215510_screenshot20151222051936_jpegd48c820c9856774712ab0d520e576a7d

Look at the blood of the lambs surrounding Oyakhilome

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9954973_img20190802195243458_jpeg8cb6c06f4a6741de06227170ad7f9ede

Look How confident Tom Samson is knowing no weapon fashioned against him shall prosper

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6245177_unnamed1_jpeg88f00756db30afdd9d0c2c94272d12f9

Suleiman is so confident of power of Yahweh that he's moving with swagger

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6245172_images1_jpegd981a8b1fae6a56cbfd792de36a93677

Ayo Oritsejafor and Anselm Madubuko walking through the valley of the shadow of death without fearing evil because Yahweh is with them

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6245170_images14_jpegda01dbfbdd9365f5db2a6d38f6d43e23

This pastor died because he didn't have the blood of Jesus protecting him unlike the pastors above

Members should keep paying for stickers and reflective jackets to protect them just like the above pastors are using stickers and jackets

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Fut9ure: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Obidients were jubilating days ago that Benue people deserved it, because they allowed Tinubu 'win' their state with a marginal 2K vote difference, will they also do the same here, since LP won Edo State??

Logic will fail them here.
This people are Edo north
Oshiomhole and them voted Apc again...let fulani kill them
Haha....Edo north...na them...

I love the hardship and sufferings and killings

Nigerians are sick

We all are sick

I will continue to celebrate 🍾 and pop champagne anytime I hear bad news from Nigeria

How can a sane human go to the polling unit and vote for Apc again...Nigerians are sick..how can politicians give you adhoc staff small money and you really rig the election for Apc...Nigerians are sick

Untill we put on our conscience and grab our pvc without tribalism, religion and petty sentiments And do the right thing

I will keep on saying it If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is aware of his environment but you voted and you you want the same man to head over 220 millions Nigeria may you and your children know no peace

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Cyrax1: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
I remember my first time going
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by xamuel17(m): 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by ImoleNaija: 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
May God help us.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by zumbigbo(m): 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Failed state that cannot protect its citizens
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Hambivert: 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
In a regime of terror, only terror is expected.

Anyways, I dare Osho baba to dare them...well, he cannot, they are his paymasters.

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by STEWpid(f): 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Chai..

Another blood on Edo soil.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by crestedaguiyi: 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
The friends of Adams oshiomole

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
We warned them ooooooo

That Tinubu will be Buhari promax

E never enter ooooooo

Federal government reducing the population down south

It is well oooooo

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by thesicilian: 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
With the way Obidients are celebrating the slaughter of their fellow human beings (a slaughter that has been ongoing even before APC came into power) I won't be surprised if they have a hand in it just to prove a point. These people are diabolical.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Defacto4truth: 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
In somebody voice where are the cows.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Sabadon(m): 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
And the onslaught is back on...... shake my head in disgust

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Fut9ure: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

Another blood on Edo soil.

Sorry it looks like Edo north

Those people are sick and Nigerians are sick

After what we observed in eight years of Buhari someone will kill his conscience and still go to the polling unit to vote Apc

Nigerians are sick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Cyrax1: 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
EDO PEOPLE WAKE UP AND SET BOUNDARIES

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Fut9ure: 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sabadon:
And the onslaught is back on...... shake my head in disgust

I'm gonna celebrate 🍾 it

Let it get worse

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) / Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan / Olusegun Obasanjo In Boys Scot Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.