Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) (40890 Views)

Bandits Kill Pastor Kibori-Asha Awuce In Kaduna, El-Rufai Appeals For Calm / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline / Abubakar Abdullahi: Facts About Imam Who Saved 262 Christians During Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Brek: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
Luckysbab:

How has Obi's influence prevented IPOB killings?
-Give my actual evidence that IPOB did those killings
- Is your mind about IPOB when first heard about killings
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by wildkat: 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
Reportbutton:

APC you say?
Na APC too make unknown genmen kill una finish for east cheesy

Yes. Places like imo state, especially Owerri was a peaceful place till APC instilled a Supreme Court governor who came 4th in the elections as a governor. Ever since then, the east has been on fire

APC is a satanic party filled with vermins
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by JOemmy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
The apc mu mu ticket victory have motivated them it will definitely get far worse when tinibu is sworn in.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Ken4Christ: 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
My greatest shock is that Governors in the affected state where these killings take place hardly talk apart from Governor Ortom of Benue State.

The people of Edo state should hold Governor Obaseki responsible for anyone killed by terrorist.

Kill a Fulani man and all the soldiers in the barracks will be released to find the killers.

This nonesense will stop when Peter Obi takes back his stolen mandate.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Luckysbab: 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
Brek:

-Give my actual evidence that IPOB did those killings
- Is your mind about IPOB when first heard about killings

Just shut up, abeg

I thought you had reasonable argument to present. Just another regular Igbo person.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by YorubaSamurai: 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Amayabor1:

Ozuor. How many times have you heard of fulani herdsmen attack in Edo state. This current attack occurred in Edo North (a region of Edo state that shares boundaries with Kogi). But be rest assured that we will go after the attackers.

But have your coward fellow yorubas that are IDPs in Benin republic due to fulani herdsmen attack back to Nigeria?

Have the fulani herdsmen that killed the daughter of Afenifere leader (Reuben Fasoranti) be apprehended? People will be talking, these cowards will be still be talking.
e pain you die grin
Edo bastard
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Amayabor1: 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
e pain you die grin
Edo bastard

Yoruba coward. grin grin.

I hope your papa and Mama nor join yoruba people wey be IDP's for Benin republic. grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by rickleye: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tinubu has got to deal with this in his first 100 days in office.
[left]Fulani Herdsmen
Remove CBN governor
Extend Old notes till December
Reform INEC
Economy - improve
MMIA - Too many redundant roles.
[/left]

Kidnappings
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Proudlyomonna: 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
Johnthum:
APC have buried Nigeria.

Since APC came into power, we have recorded multiple of killings everywhere.

If you want Nigeria to get better, APC should be avoided by all means.

If you like go and vote for APC candidates again, later you'll start complaining πŸ’―

The Country saw the birth of Oduduwa movement and some Ijaw segments seeking out since this bastard Apc calamity came into this Country,is that not a clear sign that Apc is a maximum failure??
Yet you go see senseless hungry commoner dey support same Apc wey be their primary problem grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by izubext007: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
This is what oshomole brouth to you people. R.I.P to d dead
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by naijapikin2(m): 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dividends of their votes
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by BreakingNews21: 12:06am On Mar 07, 2023
Fulani Herdsmen = Expired Blame Game
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by YorubaSamurai: 1:11am On Mar 07, 2023
[quote author=Amayabor1 post=121532446]

Yoruba coward. grin grin.

I hope your papa and Mama nor join yoruba people wey be IDP's for Benin republic. grin grin[/I]i hope them never kill your papa for ekpoma/auchi road grin
I hope your mama nor die for Mediterranean sea grin
I hope your sister never die of aids after she don hustle for Agip Junction grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Reportbutton: 1:50am On Mar 07, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

YOU SOUND VERY FOOLISH.
YOU SOUND MORE FOOLISH, SON OF A THOUSAND FATHER grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Reportbutton: 1:52am On Mar 07, 2023
wildkat:

Yes. Places like imo state, especially Owerri was a peaceful place till APC instilled a Supreme Court governor who came 4th in the elections as a governor. Ever since then, the east has been on fire

APC is a satanic party filled with vermins
Now I get it, the pain is coming from the fact OBI wasn't called to participate under APC, SEBI he was part of the PDP that destroyed Nigeria for 16 yrs? All of a sudden he became a saint and your Messiah
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Reportbutton: 1:53am On Mar 07, 2023
ValeeLove:
unlike you I no dey wish people ill and support evil, so yes, na your side e dey come cos na the destiny of everybody wey dey support evil.
Oh ok, so that the destiny of you and your family, ehya, happy loss in advance πŸ˜†πŸ˜‹
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by blaqoracle: 3:32am On Mar 07, 2023
envoymedia:
Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (Graphic Photos)

Suspected Fulani herdsmen killed three people and injured dozen others on their farms in Sobe community in Owan West Local Government Area of Edo State, IGBERETV reports.

Among those that were killed were a pastor and two of his workers who were working on the farm when the herders swooped on them on Saturday, March 4, 2023.

A source told journalists that the latest attack was the fifth in the series of herdsmen attacks on the Agrarian community since January, 2023, when the killer herders launched their first attack.

β€œThe people of Sobe community in Owan West Local government area of Edo State have suffered another attack today following the renewed hostility of Fulani herdsmen in the area. A pastor and two of his workers were killed while they were working in their farm land around Eti Oseh Road, which links to Saboginda Ora,” the source said.

Effort of the Edo State Security Network to rescue the victims before they died proved abortive as the herdsmen numbering 40 open fire on the rescue team and most of them escaped with various degree of bullet injuries.

"We call on Edo State governor led by Governor Godwin Obaseki and Edo State commissioner of police and her sister agencies to beef up security in Sobe community.

"This is the fifth time Sobe will be suffering deadly attacks from Fulani herdsmen this year. Most people living in the suburbs of the community has since left their homes while most farmers have relocated from the community,” the source added.

A survivor of the attack, Abel Marvelous shared photos of his injuries on Facebook and wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100076686897798/posts/pfbid0pKnEmLpi7vRqpCAUefq9GcB2zPwqa4ugWXXPnWcgvZX8iJA7kdz2NNzjchKiyHykl/?app=fbl
igbere reporting on Fulani attack in Edo state, yet fail to report the APC supporter that was killed in Anambra, for voting for APC .
The story is fake.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:10am On Mar 07, 2023
obyrich:
Oshiomole will never say pim.
Na Oshiomole be police commissioner abi governor.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by franco3075q(m): 5:11am On Mar 07, 2023
Johnthum:
APC have buried Nigeria.

Since APC came into power, we have recorded multiple of killings everywhere.

If you want Nigeria to get better, APC should be avoided by all means.

If you like go and vote for APC candidates again, later you'll start complaining πŸ’―
my brother no be small thing o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by obyrich(m): 6:01am On Mar 07, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Na Oshiomole be police commissioner abi governor.
He is a key political leader who claims to care for his people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Brek: 6:02am On Mar 07, 2023
Luckysbab:

Just shut up, abeg

I thought you had reasonable argument to present. Just another regular Igbo person.
- Idiot you didn't give me any evidence that IPOB are terrorist
- Therefore you don't have any argument to give
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Amayabor1: 6:13am On Mar 07, 2023
[quote author=YorubaSamurai post=121535258][/quote]

I hope your papa nor join farmers wey fulani herdsmen don kill? grin grin grin

I hope your mama nor join those yoruba women wey fulani herdsmen don rape for their farms? grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Amayabor1: 6:14am On Mar 07, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
e pain you die grin
Edo bastard

I hope your mama nor join those yoruba women wey fulani herdsmen don rape for their farms? grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by haffaze777(m): 6:33am On Mar 07, 2023
All the enemy of Nation should be careful and stop all these madness,president Bola Ahmed Tinubu Amoda yekinni ogunlere won't tolerate any madness.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:34am On Mar 07, 2023
obyrich:
He is a key political leader who claims to care for his people.
That still doesn't make him head of police or governor. The governor is the number one security officer of the state not Oshiomole. You as a good citizen can also talk.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by obyrich(m): 6:41am On Mar 07, 2023
goslowgoslow:

That still doesn't make him head of police or governor. The governor is the number one security officer of the state not Oshiomole. You as a good citizen can also talk.
In my response you quoted, did I say he is a Governor? Is it only the Governor that can speak out in situations like this? He was running around recently feigning love and care for his people over naira scarcity init? We want to see that love now their lives is under threat. Let him challenge the Governor to action.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by agbonkamen(f): 6:45am On Mar 07, 2023
thesicilian:
With the way Obidients are celebrating the slaughter of their fellow human beings (a slaughter that has been ongoing even before APC came into power) I won't be surprised if they have a hand in it just to prove a point. These people are diabolical.
very useless set of people.
I don't know why they are celebrating this barbaric act perpetuated by herdsmen just bcoz Obi didn't win presidential election.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by ValeeLove(m): 6:56am On Mar 07, 2023
Reportbutton:

Oh ok, so that the destiny of you and your family, ehya, happy loss in advance πŸ˜†πŸ˜‹
no be me dey hope say people go die for Edo, na you. So take your judgement and go and sleep. Wicked soul.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by quinox947: 8:03am On Mar 07, 2023
Zonefree:
This is what we are trying to avoid by shouting we want Obi.

As long as APC is in power, Fulani herdsmen rampage will continue, especially now their sponsor(CHAIRMAN)8-) is the number two citizen.

Protect yourself in any possible way, cos, no one is coming to save you. It's you against them.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by YorubaSamurai: 8:40am On Mar 07, 2023
Amayabor1:

e be like say Fulani herdsmen kidnap and fvck your mama for auchi road grin
E be like Fulani kidnap and kill your papa for ekpoma road grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Amayabor1: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
e be like say Fulani herdsmen kidnap and fvck your mama for auchi road grin
E be like Fulani kidnap and kill your papa for ekpoma road grin

grin grin grin grin grin

You nor check the pictures wey i send you? When last you hear from your papa and mama? You sure say dem nor dey suffer so for Benin republic as IDPs? grin grin grin. Call them now to check o. grin grin

And tell your mama make she stop farm work for now. E fit even be say dem don even rape her already. She go soon give birth to your sibling. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Lagos Government's Criticism Of β€œGangs Of Lagos” / Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. / The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.