Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) (40894 Views)

Bandits Kill Pastor Kibori-Asha Awuce In Kaduna, El-Rufai Appeals For Calm / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline / Abubakar Abdullahi: Facts About Imam Who Saved 262 Christians During Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by BEJAYOLU(m): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
GOD HELP US IN THIS COUNTRY OOGOD HELP US IN THIS COUNTRY OOGOD HELP US IN THIS COUNTRY OO
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
"We no dey give shishi"..."we no dey get shish" ROTFL
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
envoymedia:
Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (Graphic Photos)

Suspected Fulani herdsmen killed three people and injured dozen others on their farms in Sobe community in Owan West Local Government Area of Edo State, IGBERETV reports.

Among those that were killed were a pastor and two of his workers who were working on the farm when the herders swooped on them on Saturday, March 4, 2023.

A source told journalists that the latest attack was the fifth in the series of herdsmen attacks on the Agrarian community since January, 2023, when the killer herders launched their first attack.

“The people of Sobe community in Owan West Local government area of Edo State have suffered another attack today following the renewed hostility of Fulani herdsmen in the area. A pastor and two of his workers were killed while they were working in their farm land around Eti Oseh Road, which links to Saboginda Ora,” the source said.

Effort of the Edo State Security Network to rescue the victims before they died proved abortive as the herdsmen numbering 40 open fire on the rescue team and most of them escaped with various degree of bullet injuries.

"We call on Edo State governor led by Governor Godwin Obaseki and Edo State commissioner of police and her sister agencies to beef up security in Sobe community.

"This is the fifth time Sobe will be suffering deadly attacks from Fulani herdsmen this year. Most people living in the suburbs of the community has since left their homes while most farmers have relocated from the community,” the source added.

A survivor of the attack, Abel Marvelous shared photos of his injuries on Facebook and wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100076686897798/posts/pfbid0pKnEmLpi7vRqpCAUefq9GcB2zPwqa4ugWXXPnWcgvZX8iJA7kdz2NNzjchKiyHykl/?app=fbl
Stop reporting stupid News like this, is everything Fulani? Are Fulani ibog also? Are they the dominant in edo? Are they responsible for all the crimes in Nigeria? Don't be an..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Luckysbab: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
Zonefree:
This is what we are trying to avoid by shouting we want Obi.

As long as APC is in power, Fulani herdsmen rampage will continue, especially now their sponsor is the number two citizen.

Protect yourself in any possible way, cos, no one is coming to save you. It's you against them.

How has Obi's influence prevented IPOB killings?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by TheOgaBoss: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Edo nor be lagos
Who is this fool? Is ur party(apc) not responsible for the mess?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Triangles1(m): 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
Johnthum:
APC have buried Nigeria.

Since APC came into power, we have recorded multiple of killings everywhere.

If you want Nigeria to get better, APC should be avoided by all means.

If you like go and vote for APC candidates again, later you'll start complaining 💯

Where are all their cultist killing each other let them protest for this killing, awon Edo no be Lagos.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by NaMe4: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
Cyrax1:
I remember my first time going to Benin from portharcourt I was surprised at how it's possible that there is a mosque inside the airport premises.

I was more shocked when I found aboki in every street and corner of the city, even riding taxis in the heart of benin.

I was more shocked when I saw them partialy blocking a street during one of dia Muslim prayers..I could not understand how they are allowed to do all this things here.

Because in portharcourt Gov wike usually parks them like sardine put for bus and send them back to north. Esp the beggars, Even a Taskforce guy killed one in portharcourt. And it only spread like a rumour from someone's mouth even the RSTV 7pm evening news didnt see it as news worthy.

As a teenager I sew my shoes for free, intimidate and eat free suya from them. Lol so it's funny when I saw the level of freedom they have in benin

EDO PEOPLE HAVE ALLOWED THESE ABOKI TO BE SO CLOSE TO THEM NOW THAT THEY LITERALLY HAVE NO LIMIT.

EDO PEOPLE WAKE UP AND SET BOUNDARIES

Edos have indigenous Muslims too. And they (and other residents) have every right to have places of worship.

As for blocking of roads during prayers, I haven't seen that. Such practice has even reduced significantly in the core North.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Tee2027: 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Johnthum:
APC have buried Nigeria.

Since APC came into power, we have recorded multiple of killings everywhere.

If you want Nigeria to get better, APC should be avoided by all means.

If you like go and vote for APC candidates again, later you'll start complaining 💯

Oga tell obaseki to protect his state. You obiwhatever has successfully make me to choose to forgive buhari for the security failure so apc destroyed security they should go back there to fix it but never obi or LP take it or leave it. Apc should continue in power as long as they want instead of obi.

Good day.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by TheOgaBoss: 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
I thought Edo has enough security outfit? D other day, it was Benue, today Edo. Next would be who? All these things are happening bcs their grand-patron is in charge and another great grand patron is about 6o take over. Right now, to ur tent all Israel.
security outfits are only allowed Dane guns and cut to size rifles while Fulani Herman wield AK 47, they are no mattch for them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Machinegun91(m): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
Edo people how far?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by zudozz: 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Edo nor be lagos

Buhari nephew, they ll still leave him!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by zudozz: 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
Buhari nephew, they ll still leave him!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Perseverance127: 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Some Obidients were jubilating days ago that Benue people deserved it, because they allowed Tinubu 'win' their state with a marginal 2K vote difference, will they also do the same here, since LP won Edo State?? Theirs was not even marginal but huuuuge.
Logic will fail them here. Trust me, God will heal you!
ask them

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by FireUpNow(m): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by osuvicky(m): 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
wildkat:

I don’t understand. Isn’t this APC regime the cause of all these? Do u know how many killings have taken place under this evil party
Nobody deserve to die this way, my dad was the pastor killed in this attack.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
If only obi won this election....hmmm God we're in ur hands
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Ajofiapero(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
Which way Naija.. When will all these incessant killings stop for God's sake?

It's well, My prayers for the deceased and condolences to the bereaved. I pray may we never be unfortunate
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Ajofiapero(m): 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
[quote author=Cyrax1 post=121523463]I remember my first time going to Benin from portharcourt I was surprised at how it's possible that there is a mosque inside the airport premises.

As a teenager I sew my shoes for free, intimidate and eat free suya from them. Lol so it's funny when I saw the level of freedom they have in benin

You are no different from them with the whole intimidation stuff
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by adecz: 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
Edo people too fear.

All dem sabi na cultism and
armed and bank robbery.

No tribe fear Fulani like Edo.😐😐😐
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by effido666: 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
Young03:
What are the local vigilantes there doing
snoring
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Nonywendy(m): 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
envoymedia:
Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (Graphic Photos)

Suspected Fulani herdsmen killed three people and injured dozen others on their farms in Sobe community in Owan West Local Government Area of Edo State, IGBERETV reports.

Among those that were killed were a pastor and two of his workers who were working on the farm when the herders swooped on them on Saturday, March 4, 2023.

A source told journalists that the latest attack was the fifth in the series of herdsmen attacks on the Agrarian community since January, 2023, when the killer herders launched their first attack.

“The people of Sobe community in Owan West Local government area of Edo State have suffered another attack today following the renewed hostility of Fulani herdsmen in the area. A pastor and two of his workers were killed while they were working in their farm land around Eti Oseh Road, which links to Saboginda Ora,” the source said.

Effort of the Edo State Security Network to rescue the victims before they died proved abortive as the herdsmen numbering 40 open fire on the rescue team and most of them escaped with various degree of bullet injuries.

"We call on Edo State governor led by Governor Godwin Obaseki and Edo State commissioner of police and her sister agencies to beef up security in Sobe community.

"This is the fifth time Sobe will be suffering deadly attacks from Fulani herdsmen this year. Most people living in the suburbs of the community has since left their homes while most farmers have relocated from the community,” the source added.

A survivor of the attack, Abel Marvelous shared photos of his injuries on Facebook and wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100076686897798/posts/pfbid0pKnEmLpi7vRqpCAUefq9GcB2zPwqa4ugWXXPnWcgvZX8iJA7kdz2NNzjchKiyHykl/?app=fbl
Election don finish dey don start again
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by wahalawahala: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
wildkat:

I don’t understand. Isn’t this APC regime the cause of all these? Do u know how many killings have taken place under this evil party
scammer!!!! Thief
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by wildkat: 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
scammer!!!! Thief

Typical APC pattern. U attack someone’s personality or tribe when u don’t have anything reasonable to say.

I don scam u before? Dog!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by wahalawahala: 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
wildkat:

Typical APC pattern. U attack someone’s personality or tribe when u don’t have anything reasonable to say.

I don scam u before? Dog!!
scammer.. ole, please beware of this thief😔
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Reportbutton: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
wildkat:

APC you say?
Na APC too make unknown genmen kill una finish for east cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Amayabor1: 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Edo nor be lagos

Ozuor. How many times have you heard of fulani herdsmen attack in Edo state. This current attack occurred in Edo North (a region of Edo state that shares boundaries with Kogi). But be rest assured that we will go after the attackers.

But have your coward fellow yorubas that are IDPs in Benin republic due to fulani herdsmen attack back to Nigeria?

Have the fulani herdsmen that killed the daughter of Afenifere leader (Reuben Fasoranti) be apprehended? People will be talking, these cowards will be still be talking.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by PAQ(m): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Wey those boys wey wan burn CBN for Edo last 2 weeks? Why dem no fit mobilize inside bus go kill herdsmen for bush? Useless touts. Protect your land, u no fit but una go mobilise in hundreds to burn buildings and rob. Spit!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by tyinfinity: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
OSU pigs killing people because peter obi failed woefully in the election coming third after Atiku and could not get 2/3 in 36 states plus fct.
The only peter that is known in the core north is peter Rufai the footballer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ferry Gberegbe's Children Gets N200M Scholarship From Wike / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Lagos Government's Criticism Of “Gangs Of Lagos” / Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.