Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) (40888 Views)

Bandits Kill Pastor Kibori-Asha Awuce In Kaduna, El-Rufai Appeals For Calm / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline / Abubakar Abdullahi: Facts About Imam Who Saved 262 Christians During Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Reportbutton: 9:51am On Mar 07, 2023
ValeeLove:
no be me dey hope say people go die for Edo, na you. So take your judgement and go and sleep. Wicked soul.
But your likes were hoping people die in Benue cos they voted APC, and due to the fact APC surpassed LP just over2k vote, you all became bitter, bloody hypocrites. The judgement is on you and your lots. Take it, wicked soul.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by YorubaSamurai: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2023
Amayabor1:

grin grin grin grin grin

You nor check the pictures wey i send you? When last you hear from your papa and mama? You sure say dem nor dey suffer so for Benin republic as IDPs? grin grin grin. Call them now to check o. grin grin

And tell your mama make she stop farm work for now. E fit even be say dem don even rape her already. She go soon give birth to your sibling. grin grin grin

but na Fulani fvck your mama for village na when she wan go farm cassava grin grin grin
Your papa die from gunshot wounds from herdmen when he wan go tap pammy grin grin grin
Your sisters die for Mediterranean sea when them wan enter Europe go do wetin Edo girls sabi do best grin grin grin
Your brother die for ugbowo last year during aye/eiye clash grin grin grin
Upper boys lynch your other brother when he go thief person Gen grin grin grin
You go die for benin/ore road by Fulani gunshot if you wan enter Ghana go join HK grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Amayabor1: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
but na Fulani fvck your mama for village na when she wan go farm cassava grin grin grin
Your papa die from gunshot wounds from herdmen when he wan go tap pammy grin grin grin
Your sisters die for Mediterranean sea when them wan enter Europe go do wetin Edo girls sabi do best grin grin grin
Your brother die for ugbowo last year during aye/eiye clash grin grin grin
Upper boys lynch your other brother when he go thief person Gen grin grin grin
You go die for benin/ore road by Fulani gunshot if you wan enter Ghana go join HK grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin.

But you know say nothing like that dey happen for Edo state. This incident na just once in a blue moon incident. cool cool

Yoruba farmers say 5000 of their colleague have been killed by fulani herdsmen since 2015. Your papa nor join so? grin grin

Some of your brothers and sisters are still in Benin republic as IDP's. Your mama nor join so? grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by YorubaSamurai: 11:02am On Mar 07, 2023
Amayabor1:

grin grin grin grin.

But you know say nothing like that dey happen for Edo state. This incident na just once in a blue moon incident. cool cool

Yoruba farmers say 5000 of their colleague have been killed by fulani herdsmen since 2015. Your papa nor join so? grin grin

Some of your brothers and sisters are still in Benin republic as IDP's. Your mama nor join so? grin grin grin
hahahaha I stay for Edo till I leave last 2yrs...
E too happen abeg grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by ValeeLove(m): 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
Reportbutton:

But your likes were hoping people die in Benue cos they voted APC, and due to the fact APC surpassed LP just over2k vote, you all became bitter, bloody hypocrites. The judgement is on you and your lots. Take it, wicked soul.
it isn't surprising why peeps are angry at Benue for still voting APC, but to claim people want their lives taken because of that is absurd and over-reaching. Show me where I said Benue people should experience misfortune. You're not different from those people you are accusing me of being, you're even worse since you are publicly supporting evil. Again, if you don't repent, judgement straight up. Just dey play. You think say na to dey make noise for Nairaland.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Reportbutton: 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
ValeeLove:
it isn't surprising why peeps are angry at Benue for still voting APC, but to claim people want their lives taken because of that is absurd and over-reaching. Show me where I said Benue people should experience misfortune. You're not different from those people you are accusing me of being, you're even worse since you are publicly supporting evil. Again, if you don't repent, judgement straight up. Just dey play. You think say na to dey make noise for Nairaland.
The judgement has started from your home this moment...
when LP supporters were jubilating about the killings in Benue , I didn't see you criticize anyone, I'll say it again, you're a bloody hypocrite. Like OBI,like his zombies.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by ValeeLove(m): 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
Reportbutton:

The judgement has started from your home this moment...
when LP supporters were jubilating about the killings in Benue , I didn't see you criticize anyone, I'll say it again, you're a bloody hypocrite. Like OBI,like his zombies.
and you're better than the people you claim were jubilating na. Abi? You keep saying judgement on me when I didn't wish anyone misfortune like you did. No wahala, if I didn't then that misfortune will befall upon you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Reportbutton: 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
ValeeLove:
and you're better than the people you claim were jubilating na. Abi? You keep saying judgement on me when I didn't wish anyone misfortune like you did. No wahala, if I didn't then that misfortune will befall upon you.
I'll stand on my words, you're a bitter hypocrite...
Why didn't you condemn any one who wished evil or an APC State, but you're here masturbating aimlessly on my post?
For wishing misfortune towards me , so it shall be to you and your household, you won't escape it, evil human, with a bitter soul.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by ValeeLove(m): 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
Reportbutton:

I'll stand on my words, you're a bitter hypocrite...
Why didn't you condemn any one who wished evil or an APC State, but you're here masturbating aimlessly on my post?
For wishing misfortune towards me , so it shall be to you and your household, you won't escape it, evil human, with a bitter soul.
if I see post I'll condemn. It's not that hard. I didn't see, hence I didn't condemn. You are the one I saw. I didn't wish you misfortune, only judgment. You are the one wishing me misfortune and I'm saying if what you have accused me of is wrong - talking about wishing Benue people bad - then the misfortune you wished for me will return back to you, simple as that. Una think say na only una sabi talk abi.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Reportbutton: 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
ValeeLove:
if I see post I'll condemn. It's not that hard. I didn't see, hence I didn't condemn. You are the one I saw. I didn't wish you misfortune, only judgment. You are the one wishing me misfortune and I'm saying if what you have accused me of is wrong - talking about wishing Benue people bad - then the misfortune you wished for me will return back to you, simple as that. Una think say na only una sabi talk abi.
Oh, since you didn't see hence the reason for not condemning it, you and your household won't be doomed, same as me too misfortune won't be my portion and you portion also... Judgement won't come to either of us.
I was really pissed when everyone was wishing them more death and no reasonable person could caution them, sorry about the whole misunderstanding. Remain blessed Sir. 🙏
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Sleekfingers: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
obyrich:
Oshiomole will never say pim.

Is he the governor?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by ValeeLove(m): 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Reportbutton:
Oh, since you didn't see hence the reason for not condemning it, you and your household won't be doomed, same as me too misfortune won't be my portion and you portion also... Judgement won't come to either of us.
I was really pissed when everyone was wishing them more death and no reasonable person could caution them, sorry about the whole misunderstanding. Remain blessed Sir. 🙏
thats fine. Apology accepted. I apologise too if I was offensive. Misfortune shall not before either of us. Remain blessed too.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Amayabor1: 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
hahahaha I stay for Edo till I leave last 2yrs...
E too happen abeg grin

For where? Name places. grin

But you never answer my question sha. All those yoruba people wey herdsmen pursue go Benin republic, them don come back? Just asking sha grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Taba21: 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
envoymedia:
Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (Graphic Photos)

Suspected Fulani herdsmen killed three people and injured dozen others on their farms in Sobe community in Owan West Local Government Area of Edo State, IGBERETV reports.

Among those that were killed were a pastor and two of his workers who were working on the farm when the herders swooped on them on Saturday, March 4, 2023.

A source told journalists that the latest attack was the fifth in the series of herdsmen attacks on the Agrarian community since January, 2023, when the killer herders launched their first attack.

“The people of Sobe community in Owan West Local government area of Edo State have suffered another attack today following the renewed hostility of Fulani herdsmen in the area. A pastor and two of his workers were killed while they were working in their farm land around Eti Oseh Road, which links to Saboginda Ora,” the source said.

Effort of the Edo State Security Network to rescue the victims before they died proved abortive as the herdsmen numbering 40 open fire on the rescue team and most of them escaped with various degree of bullet injuries.

"We call on Edo State governor led by Governor Godwin Obaseki and Edo State commissioner of police and her sister agencies to beef up security in Sobe community.

"This is the fifth time Sobe will be suffering deadly attacks from Fulani herdsmen this year. Most people living in the suburbs of the community has since left their homes while most farmers have relocated from the community,” the source added.

A survivor of the attack, Abel Marvelous shared photos of his injuries on Facebook and wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100076686897798/posts/pfbid0pKnEmLpi7vRqpCAUefq9GcB2zPwqa4ugWXXPnWcgvZX8iJA7kdz2NNzjchKiyHykl/?app=fbl

Ipob Igbo not Fulani they have penetrate Bini land after election
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by YorubaSamurai: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Amayabor1:

For where? Name places. grin

But you never answer my question sha. All those yoruba people wey herdsmen pursue go Benin republic, them don come back? Just asking sha grin
ask your father wey die for Mediterranean sea grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Amayabor1: 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
ask your father wey die for Mediterranean sea grin grin grin

My papa dey enjoy him life for him house.

Ask your mama who raped her that resulted in the pregnancy that birthed you. Be firm when asking her. She go tell you the truth say na fulani herdsman do am. grin

And the fulani herdsman raped her while your father watched. embarassed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by YorubaSamurai: 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
Amayabor1:

My papa dey enjoy him life for him house.

Ask your mama who raped her that resulted in the pregnancy that birthed you. Be firm when asking her. She go tell you the truth say na fulani herdsman do am. grin

And the fulani herdsman raped her while your father watched. embarassed
osahon na lie.. Your papa corpse dey by the side of Mediterranean sea grin
your mama dey hospital bed beciase herdsmen don rape her for her farm grin
Your brother dey Ghana prison now as Yahoo don cast grin
Your sister dey service one wrinkled Italian man dick because Edo girls and ashawo na 5&6 grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Cyrax1: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions / Olusegun Obasanjo In Boys Scot Uniform / ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.