Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) (40889 Views)

Bandits Kill Pastor Kibori-Asha Awuce In Kaduna, El-Rufai Appeals For Calm / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline / Abubakar Abdullahi: Facts About Imam Who Saved 262 Christians During Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Staywithbina: 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Obidients were jubilating days ago that Benue people deserved it, because they allowed Tinubu 'win' their state with a marginal 2K vote difference, will they also do the same here, since LP won Edo State??

Logic will fail them here.
It's benue people living in Edo that was attacked hahahaha hoooohooohooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Franzinni: 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
angry angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Dave811: 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
How many weapons local Vigilantes get to take fight Fulani?? [quote itauthor=Young03 post=121523359]What are the local vigilantes there doing[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Fut9ure: 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
Cyrax1:
I remember my first time going to Benin from portharcourt I was surprised at how it's possible that dia is a mosque inside the airport premises.

I was more shocked when I found aboki in every area, even riding cabs in the heart of benin.

I was more shocked when I say them blocking the road during one of dia Muslim prayers..I could not understand how they are allowed to do all this things here.
Because in portharcourt Gov wike usually park them put for bus and send them back to north. If of they're killed in portharcourt you only hear is from someone's mouth ad the evening news does not even see it as news worthy.

EDO PEOPLE HAVE ALLOWED THESE ABOKI TO BE SO CLOSE TO THEM NOW THAT THEY LITERALLY HAVE NO LIMIT.

EDO PEOPLE WAKE UP AND SET BOUNDARIES

We decided to do the right with our pvc

But sick humans and Nigerians went back to the pol and voted for Apc

I love this killing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Generalkorex(m): 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
Why the sudden attacks again?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by BloomingDale(f): 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
thesicilian:

You're a fool. The same Edo people that voted massively for Peter Obi? This your politics of bitterness is going to be your destruction.

Edo North actually voted for APC.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Reportbutton: 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
thesicilian:

You're a fool. The same Edo people that voted massively for Peter Obi? This your politics of bitterness is going to be your destruction.
tongue you're already destroyed and you're a bitter person, child of perdition kiss
E dey pain am ntor..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Nigeriayouthmov: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
Well just as someone predicted, those that allowed oshiomole to deceive them here in Edo will be the first to taste the wrath of their slave masters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by gawu1: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
Herdsmen news gradually coming back after Orton failed attempt to hoodwink Benue voters to vote for Pandorathief rebranded to sainthood by ipob pigs cannibal and their social media cohorts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by luluosas(m): 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
Oshiomhole, come and see your darling APC boys in action

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fulani vampires at it again.If not that we are in the Period of Grace,God should be sending a horde of venomous snakes to kill these animals, like He did to the ungrateful Israelites.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by madapcmod: 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
Shettima don release his team to Edo for rejecting APC. We are in for a long ride

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by thesicilian: 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
BloomingDale:

Edo North actually voted for APC.
And that's the section of the state that's conveniently being attacked.

Besides that, whether he won or not in Edo North, did Obi not receive thousands of votes there? You guys have taken this politics of exclusion too far
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by sofeo(m): 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
May this Souls rest in perfect peace.

Check my Signature
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Fut9ure: 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
Nigeriayouthmov:
Well just as someone predicted, those that allowed oshiomole to deceive them here in Edo will be the first to taste the wrath of their slave masters.

Exactly bro

Am celebrating

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
8 years with nothing to show for it!

8 solid years of Democratic rule gone down the drain!

This is precisely what a nation gets when they play regional politics instead of meritocracy!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Blaze14k: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Obidients were jubilating days ago that Benue people deserved it, because they allowed Tinubu 'win' their state with a marginal 2K vote difference, will they also do the same here, since LP won Edo State??

Logic will fail them here.

Na so u talk till they kill ur brothers.. simple sense u get. Keep talkin trash

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by RZArecta(m): 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
Give them your land or die - anon

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by newnigerdelta00: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
Johnthum:
APC have buried Nigeria.

Since APC came into power, we have recorded multiple of killings everywhere.

If you want Nigeria to get better, APC should be avoided by all means.

If you like go and vote for APC candidates again, later you'll start complaining 💯

Shut up
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Fut9ure: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
thesicilian:

Moronnn

Am from Edo sate

I will celebrate 🍾

Oshiomhole and Edo north voted for Apc

Let the killing start

Untill we do away with petty sentiments, tribalism and put on our conscience to vote the right people
May they continue to die like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Nigeriayouthmov: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
Cyrax1:
I remember my first time going to Benin from portharcourt I was surprised at how it's possible that there is a mosque inside the airport premises.

I was more shocked when I found aboki in every street and corner of the city, even riding taxis in the heart of benin.

I was more shocked when I saw them partialy blocking a street during one of dia Muslim prayers..I could not understand how they are allowed to do all this things here.

Oshiomole should be held responsible. He brought them in their thousands every election year and gave them PVC to help him rig election but after elections they dont retun back but go into deep villages and live as laborers clearing bushes, digging holes and splitting fire Wood. Same oshiomole came back to deceive Edo North who stupidly voted APC. We in Edo south booted APC out for good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Fut9ure: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
Nigeriayouthmov:

Oshiomole should be held responsible. He brought them in their thousands every election year and gave them PVC to help him rig election but after elections they dont6tetun bvk but go into deep villages and live as labourer clearing bushes, digging holes and splitting fire Wood. Same oshiomole came back to deceive Edo North who stupidly voted APC. We in Edo south booted APC out for good.

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by newnigerdelta00: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
Zonefree:
This is what we are trying to avoid by shouting we want Obi.

As long as APC is in power, Fulani herdsmen rampage will continue, especially now their sponsor is the number two citizen.

Protect yourself in any possible way, cos, no one is coming to save you. It's you against them.

Idiot, what has peter obi done to stop the killings in Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by southsouthking(m): 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Edo nor be lagos

E go shock you.
Las Las you go hear scores.

Edo no be Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by thesicilian: 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
Reportbutton:

tongue you're already destroyed and you're a bitter person, child of perdition kiss
E dey pain am ntor..
Fut9ure:

Moronnn

Am from Edo sate

I will celebrate 🍾

Oshiomhole and Edo north voted for Apc

Let the killing start

Untill we do away with petty sentiments, tribalism and put on our conscience to vote the right people
May they continue to die like this
You're the one pained, that's why you find joy in the suffering and death of your fellow men and women who probably even voted for you during the elections. I am happy Obi did not win, because you guys are just something else. Your minds are darker than that of the devil himself.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
You voted for a Muslim/Muslim presidential candidate.
Tinubu did not criticise Buhari over the killings of Christian by Fulani herdsmen bandits.I don't think he will fight against them when he is sworn in as president.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by Fut9ure: 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Shut up

Untill we do away with petty sentiments and tribalism

And put on our conscience to vote the right person

May this kind of news continue to kill your all

I am celebrating

Edo north allowed Oshiomhole to make them vote for Apc again despite that fulani herdsman are killing them since eight years ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) by BloomingDale(f): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
thesicilian:

And that's the section of the state that's conveniently being attacked.

Besides that, whether he won or not in Edo North, did Obi not receive thousands of votes there? You guys have taken this politics of exclusion too far

Yeah, I was thinking this too. Same with Benue. Well, this is Nigeria. The more you look, the less you see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions / Olusegun Obasanjo In Boys Scot Uniform / ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.