Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos (64821 Views)

Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers / I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano / PHOTOS: FG Delegation Visits Mrs. Rebecca Sharibu, Mother Of Leah Abducted By Bo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by kpompey: 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
phorget:

You can say all these without crying.
Na Obi and his machineries dey cry
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Henz81: 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
Throwback:
Hahahahaha

Obi can never change.

He forgot about the Labour Party candidate in Rivers State who suffered a fracture and was in the hospital, while he was begging Wike and very willing to sacrifice the candidate of his own party.

Not until he was reminded that he visited the state without making any enquiries about his own party gubernatorial candidate, that Obi quickly returned for photo ops in typical fashion.

Las las Peter Obi lule despite the desperation, political prostitution, and ticket hunting.
trash
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by fareed69(m): 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
Gossiphub:
This the highest level of empathy and leadership.

I love Peter Obi!!

Upon all na Zero.
I shall never Labour in vain

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by highchief1: 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
Henz81:
That's what celebrities do. Obi is now a celebrity. Just know that and know peace.
loser celebrity.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by highchief1: 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
rickyrex:
you will still be the fool that will come out and say obi never cared about the woman that was stabbed by thugs in lagos for trying to vote LP. The picture is to make lots like you to shot up
is Obi a good man or a pretender.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by ariesbull: 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
Freshtruth:
The woman done win lottery grin like this

50k and one bag of rice sure grin

Abi na wetin dem give your mama make she sell her vote

Cos you talk authoritatively and from experience
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by highchief1: 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
Blaze14k:

You kuku say u hate igbos so it will make sense ode
im Igbo u don’t have sense.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by ariesbull: 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
highchief1:
loser celebrity.
who knows your father in village !
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by phorget(m): 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
kpompey:

Na Obi and his machineries dey cry

Cry ke?
We dey ball bro.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Zeezenho: 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
highchief1:
I hate Peter obi.This is the highest level of hypocrisy.why go with cameras

Because peter obi himself is camera .you get the point now.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Nwachi22(f): 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Gossiphub:
HE Peter Obi visited Mrs Jennifer Bina who was stabbed in Lagos state on the 25th while trying to cast her vote. πŸ’―.

She is fast recovering. Thanks also to Obidients who contributed to her medical treatment.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1632781591201161218?t=RVDZ5KFgpaaMxNR9lOn5wQ&s=19

That’s my president. I just love this man.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Blaze14k: 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
highchief1:
im Igbo u don’t have sense.

Ok now i dont have sense.. well kudos to u for hating peter obi u can never see a man who is loved by all. Even Jesus Christ had so many enemies. Goodluck with ur hatred

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by beejay85: 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
Gossiphub:

I love Peter Obi!!
As much as I didn't vote him, or don't agree with his political outlook...
I appreciate his show of empathy-
He doesn't do it for show off...it's in him and i score him really high in that regard...
Going forward,he needs to form alliance broadly up north and some part of the SW..
Power isn't given on a platter anywhere worldwide..it's gotten through alliances and occasional compromises here and there
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Zeezenho: 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
ifihearam:
Obi and emotional blackmailing

Why did he not visit the old man in anambra state who was humiliated by IPOB and his useless obidients for voting for APC?

Navtinubu suppose visit the man nah!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by highchief1: 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
Blaze14k:

Ok now i dont have sense.. well kudos to u for hating peter obi u can never see a man who is loved by all. Even Jesus Christ had so many enemies. Goodluck with ur hatred
nobody loves Obi only brain dead mofos
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by MatrixCircle: 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
ogologoamu:
smiley

Afonja people are the most tribalistic fools on Earth.

grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Zeezenho: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hotfreezer:

You have not even seen anything yet.
This March 11, many of you worthless pigs will be sacrificed to appease our gods for calling our land no man's land.
Just watch.

Which land we are voting gbadebo the son of them soil.not one idiot from osun state claiming lagos .
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by elonmuskbaby: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
ogologoamu:
smiley

I hate hypocrisy o grin

Even Jesus hates projection and pretending to be what you are not wink

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Nonywendy(m): 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
highchief1:
U r nothing but a wasted sperm. *Spits*
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Blaze14k: 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
highchief1:
nobody loves Obi only brain dead mofos

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Saao(m): 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
Gossiphub:

I love Peter Obi!!
this is exactly what we have been lacking, may God deliver us into the hand of Peter Obi, Amen
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by rickleye: 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
Gossiphub:

I love Peter Obi!!

This is something a democrat would have done. Obama and Biden. You have my vote PO for 2027.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Freshtruth(m): 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
ariesbull:
Abi na wetin dem give your mama make she sell her vote

Cos you talk authoritatively and from experience
in your miserable life never you insult my mother again I beg you sad
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by toyoutoyou: 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
No.You are wrong.I hate tribalism and I am a Yoruba by birth.Peter Obi is a good man and that is why he is being loved by many sane Nigerians.It is never an Igbo movement neither is it any other Trine's movement.He is for all sane Nigerians and not for just any particular tribe.I have some Igbos as friends back in the university days and up till now,we are still good friends.Let us avoid all this tribal war and focus our energy on building a better country we all can call our own.Our so called useless leaders had created so much hatred among themselves and that has spilled over to our generation,and if we fail to see those past leaders as enemy of unity and progress,the future generations,will continue from where we stop and keep promoting disunity which will never bring any reasonable development.
ogologoamu:
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Babalola0920: 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
Twitter social media president grin angry
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by rickyrex(m): 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
highchief1:
is Obi a good man or a pretender.
one more question?are you an idiot?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Isabi4lov: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
Good one from PO and by the way , when is Sanwo Olu visiting her ?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Isabi4lov: 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
Babalola0920:
Twitter social media president grin angry
At least he has human feelings unlike some fire by force president.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by manchyme: 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
ogologoamu:
smiley

Check the voting pattern and tell yourself the truth. Useless tribal bigots. You gave Buhari 5% and gave Tinubu lesser. I don't think Igbo will ever rule this country until they change.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Tony4000: 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
That woman should be celebrated for a lifetime, so pls keep quiet
highchief1:
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by highchief1: 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tony4000:
That woman should be celebrated for a lifetime, so pls keep quiet
celebrated for what exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. / Rochas Okorocha Erects Another Statue Few Months To Handover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.