Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him (52252 Views)

1,000 Eti Osa Residents Get Free Food Package From LASG / Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly / Sanwo-olu Writes Assembly, Seeks Approval For N250bn Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Munzy14(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is Sanwo afraid of that small boy Gbadebo? This LP is a big distraction to Nigeria’s democracy. I watched a video of one APGA man laying curses on Obi that he’ll never achieve his aim politically for leaving APGA after taking a vow that he’ll never leave the party. I’ll be the very last person to ever trust Obi or believe he’s some sort of a messiah. Jump my comments for your own sanity, I’m not here to please anyone
The past few days have revealed your real Personality and your tribal stands.

You are bigot hiding under politics to launch your attack on Igbos disguising it as ApC vs Labour party affair.

An apple will never fall far from its tree.

For someone who easily deactivate, it is a sign of vulnerability to depression.

You will rember this year and your stands on national issues in 5years time. undecided

Iyaebe the Tribal Bigot😂😂😂😂

The people you are attacking are a blessed people..Their ancestors were killed, houses burnt 50yrs ago..But today look at you and you birds of same feather getting worked up because seeds you all buried, germinated and grew into a giant tree..Go and uproot it.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2023
Munzy14:

You are bigot hiding under politics to launch your attack on Igbos disguising it as ApC vs Labour party affair.

You will rember this year and your stands on national issues in 5years time. undecided

The people you are attacking are a blessed people..Their ancestors were killed, houses burnt 50yrs ago..But today look at you and you birds of same feather getting worked up because seeds you all buried, germinated and grew into a giant tree..Go and uproot it.

What is my tribe if I may ask? You didn’t type this epistles when your arrogant Obidients were attacking me all over this forum for preaching against violence, of course it was cool with you that way. This shows you are hypocritical and the real tribal bigot. So seatrade is a tribal bigot too if you think anyone who doesn’t believe in your choice of candidate is anti Igbo or does that make him less of an Igbo? Or does it make you more of an Igbo? And who told you my deactivation has anything to do with faceless people, I laugh at your ignorance and this account shall go by Sunday as well. Stop projecting your narrative on someone you barely know. Let me repeat myself to you , I’m not the type that follows crowd, I don’t do that, I make my research and stick to whichever conclusions I make irrespective of what others may think. If you don’t believe in Tinubu’s candidacy then quietly do so and don’t go about insulting and threatening people who have contrary opinions. You love and believe in Obi, I don’t like him and don’t believe in his mandate, so why should you and your cohorts deems it right to insult others who don’t share in your opinion and see things your way? Learn to respect people’s choices and we all can be civil about that. Nobody has monopoly over arrogance.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by rickleye: 11:43am On Mar 07, 2023
tuoyoojo:

True!
A new governor who decides to continue on the legacies of the old administration and improve in those places where the policies of his predecessors were deemed anti people.

This is governance.

When pdp left power, apc continue with the rail lines and well as other projects.

However apc failed badly in many of her policies they tried in only a few

Giving LP a state like Lagos. Hmm . Let’s see sha!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Allardyce: 11:54am On Mar 07, 2023
Munzy14:

IyaebeTheGreat is a silly hookup girl with various sexually transmitted disease eating her dry.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Ihengwu: 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
But why is he and his party encouraging the "Hate" being propagated against the good people of South East because because of this election. They are simply making things harder for him.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Tareq1105: 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
tuoyoojo:
This is the democracy I like

Leaders must know that they are at the mercy of the electorates

If you go there, you must treat them well, If not you get the boot

Na wa o. Na BVAS caused this o. But it's good for our politicians so that they would know that power rest with the electorates.

Good one from Sanwo Olu. He's been humbled.

I'll vote him.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by emmaodet: 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
chaberry:
Ellu pee

Please, what is the meaning of this Elliot per? I just dey talk am, I no know the meaning

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by emmaodet: 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
After the Presidential election he went silent as a stone. I concluded he went fasting immediately the presidential results was announced as he was spotted in MFM power must Change hands monthly program.

grin grin

Na real Power must change hands

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by chinemezeq: 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
[quote author=babajeje123 post=121539872]
There are so many Nigerians in the British Universities and you see them at every nook and cranny of the UK, does that mean that they own the UK? No, they are strangers. So also are you in Lagos.[/quote. Nigerians there are not from that country, but lag is in nigeria. Just as all nigerians are owner of the oil in south south and south east, so also we all own Ur only economic thing lagos, do not pray that we leave o, cos if we leave, u wont hear the name lagos again.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by zoedew: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lagosians will be wise to vote Sanwoolu for a second term. For the first time ever in the history of Nigeria the sitting President will be someone who is a Lagos person and will not be anti Lagos like Obasanjo (unlawfully withheld Lagos allocation), Buhari(cancelled lagos metro line), et al.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Qoko: 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
In 2019, you promised Lagosians a lot but 20% were unfulfilled but however, subjected Lagosians to pains, so go and vote yourself in.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Namigotalktru: 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hpesoj:

LOL.

I'm very sure you're either not a Lagosian or you don't run any business in Lagos.

If you have a business here you won't be saying this rubbish.

Like I said if you have shop in market, trade fair or computer village save money for taxes. The locals will benefit from the inconvenience of hosting you.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by peoplewww: 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
Omo see love letter. So this man fit dey humble like this. E remain Tinu... We go catch am.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Blazadenise(m): 8:50am On Mar 08, 2023
bonnyhope:

Ogbeni calm down

Alot of projects going on in Ibeju lekki including road construction

Nonsense project ... Abi you no see say naa last month they created Ibeju Lekki na..he be like Una they mad together
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by bonnyhope: 9:21am On Mar 08, 2023
Blazadenise:

Nonsense project ... Abi you no see say naa last month they created Ibeju Lekki na..he be like Una they mad together

Pls allow Sanwolu to complete the ongoing project

Even intl Airport go soon land for your area
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by bolademi(m): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
DSC7:

Was he supposed not to do it as governor? 🙄...

Why is Lakwe road still under construction for years? 🙄

He just completed Eleko to Epe and started Eleko to Abraham Adesanya
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Blazadenise(m): 12:15am On Mar 12, 2023
bonnyhope:

Pls allow Sanwolu to complete the ongoing project

Even intl Airport go soon land for your area

I don't talk to senseless people abeg
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Uchesis: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2023
Goodlady:
I talk am. Hate votes everywhere.
Una no get lives I swear. There are deadbeat govs in the east, carry your nzogbu to that place. All of you forgot east but focused on Lagos. You all are going to cry for 8 years.
You sef go cry if you don't go back to Osogbo your real hometown
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Goodlady(f): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
Uchesis:

You sef go cry if you don't go back to Osogbo your real hometown
Lol. Osogbo pikin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Selling Fuel In Jerry-cans Via Car Boot (pic) / Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari / Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.