Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him (52190 Views)

1,000 Eti Osa Residents Get Free Food Package From LASG / Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly / Sanwo-olu Writes Assembly, Seeks Approval For N250bn Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Scream(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
This Jide does not know how to coordinate himself. He keeps running from pillar to post, he should rather start packing hix bags and hoping that he would serve in the Bola's government before he is booted out.

His failure is inevitable...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Eriokanmi: 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
Truepen:
Sanwoolu give it a rest please. The begging is now too much, I thought you didn't want to campaign before
So you noticed that too? He was too confident of himself grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Goodlady(f): 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
hisexcellency34:
See what Obidient Movement has caused grin grin grin grin
It has caused only hate votes for now. Why are they not focusing on south east?
Fine. Let Lagos v Elupeee.
Let south east rot.
Lagos ll still be Yorubaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by DSC7: 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
bolademi:

Sanwo Olu project at Eti osa
Eleko-epe express way
Eleko-Dangote road
Dangote-Alaro city road
Eleko-Abraham Adesanya road
Regional road

Was he supposed not to do it as governor? 🙄...

Why is Lakwe road still under construction for years? 🙄

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by JetStar: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Faber:
Sanwo-Olu don dey write letter pass Apostle Paul for Bible o

grin grin grin

Bros take am easy with this your vawulence o. Nor kee me.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Mexyz(m): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Does it mean that Tinubu has left SanwoOlu to his fate?
I mean the rate at which he and his appointees are appealing to Lagosians everyday now is amusing o.
Just seeing dear, dear dear everywhere.
Ggadebo and his Obidients are currently giving Sanwo sleepless nights.

I feel no pity for him because he actually took Lagosians for granted, was so arrogant and thought he will just be enthroned for his second term without doing anything.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Femich18(m): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Goodlady:

He has done well. He's jittery of hate votes. I won't lie, Igbos like doing hate votes and they can do it to lose good candidates
To be candid he hasn't done well to me. If he has done well his work will speak for him. He's very scared of Saturday. Go to twitter and see all his posts

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Faber(m): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
buharibanjo:
Damn!!!!

So you never read Paul's Sanwo-Olu's letter to the Ephesians Eti-Osaians 😂😂

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Fragility6: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
Boss calm down, you will win with clear margin.

Chinedu GRV will, tribal bigot, one with disdain for Yoruba. Chinedu that cannot speak Yoruba but speaks Igbo, the Biafra ipobian apologist is going no where other than Onistha, his canoe is ready to go and battle in Anambra.
The Biafra war lord is going home

But your excellency, although u are not perfect and had some shortcomings, we will never trade you with someone who is not competent to handle his personal life and lack foresight. GRV chinedu has no iota of sense nor maturity nor competency and he is no match in anything .
BAT supporters are really daft.

12 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by riverbird: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Femich18:
This past week has shown that Sanwo is jittery. If you have done well you don't need to be scared. He's always on twitter saying "Dear lagosians".

Everyone is awake now. We are all voting from top to bottom this weekend grin

LP don make us wise by force.....😂

10 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by DSC7: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Goodlady:

It has caused only hate votes for now. Why are they not focusing on south east?
Fine. Let Lagos v Elupeee.
Let south east rot.
Lagos ll still be Yorubaland.

What's the correlation between Lagos and South east here?

13 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
grin

Shebi dem invite you with other contestants to covenant center to come tell us what you have for us. You were doing big man.

OBIDIENTS don reset sanwolu brain.
Now e de write epistle. Now e de beg.

If they postpone election. And they invite him a second time he will be the first to get there. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Eriokanmi: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
tuoyoojo:
This is the democracy I like

Leaders must know that they are at the mercy of the electorates

If you go there, you must treat them well, If not you get the boot

When we supported obi, they were calling us ipob, not knowing we were actually placing them on the path of freedom. Anyone who had been outside Nigeria and lived for just a few weeks wouid be cursing these greedy politicians instead of fighting for them

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Greenfusion: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fear of Obidients.....chaiiii see Governors dey beg everywhere.......now they understand the power of the people.....this one na small, the future would be stronger.

Na crocodile tears all of them dey.
NO vote for them.......anywhere you see LP (mama, papa, pikin) thump print put am.....

Whether dem rig am or not, court go decide later, many would still be flushed out by our same corrupt court.
They have all disappointed Nigerians.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is Sanwo afraid of that small boy Gbadebo? This LP is a big distraction to Nigeria’s democracy. I watched a video of one APGA man laying curses on Obi that he’ll never achieve his aim politically for leaving APGA after taking a vow that he’ll never leave the party. I’ll be the very last person to ever trust Obi or believe he’s some sort of a messiah. Jump my comments for your own sanity, I’m not here to please anyone
You didn't zee any nonsense video. Stop regurgitating.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Lincton: 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
He's a good man, doing great work in Lagos State. Let's give him a chance to continue the good work.
Let's vote for him. Sanwo-olu lekan si

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Massiveglory: 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

If they postpone election. And they invite him a second time he will be the first to get there. grin
I tell you. He will be there 2 hours before time. grin

10 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Femich18(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
riverbird:

LP don make us wise by force.....😂
Sincerely... Those in Surulere should also vote out that young man that called us children.
These people Don use us play reach

14 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by lilbarracuda(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
That can't be sanwo olu.
That's not even his hand writing, probably one of dem Igbos trick again.

Lol
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by plessis: 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
Obidients must fill all the state houses with labour party members so that we can impeach the APC and PDP governors who tampered with our democracy.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Angelfrost(m): 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
Racoon:
Come governorship debate to interact with the electorate, as usual this imp was forming aloof like his arrogant godfather. Now, he has been running around like a headless chicken soliciting for re-election. Well, it is too late! So late! Vote out operators of the structure of corruption and criminality.

He is still winning this!

INEC may sit up in other states, but you see Lagos ehn... APC will never hands off that state! Never!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Naijanascam: 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
Governor is appealing......why urchins and miscreants are causing problems for him with their useless approach of intimidation

8 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Eriokanmi: 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
Boss calm down, you will win with clear margin.

Chinedu GRV, tribal bigot, one with disdain for Yoruba. Chinedu that cannot speak Yoruba but speaks Igbo, the Biafra ipobian apologist is going no where other than Onistha, his canoe is ready to go and battle in Anambra.
The Biafra war lord is going home

But your excellency, although u are not perfect and had some shortcomings, we will never trade you with someone who is not competent to handle his personal life and lack foresight. GRV chinedu has no iota of sense nor maturity nor competency and he is no match in anything .
Alimosho is waiting. Saturday maa ti dun ju. We don't even know if he exists or not cos his impact isn't felt here. To us, sanwoolu never existed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You didn't zee any nonsense video. Stop regurgitating.
Check instagram it’s there

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by abdullahi45: 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/PeteAdeyemi/status/1632815830512594944?s=20

What I like is how personal and intimate the message sounds..

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Roboto11: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
wunmi590:

I really like you, and I will like to see you continue your work from where you stopped, but the people have the final say...

The same people of Eti-Osa you keep punishing with huge tax are the same people you are begging for vote.

Where were you when we are also begging you to reduce your high ended policy, that keeps making things over difficult for us....

You keep introducing different policy, just to milk us dry, LASPA and different agency without listening to us, I know how many times I have to go to your various agency office to be begging including Alausa

What tax?

You go dey stay Iyana Ipaja dey open mouth about Eti-osa.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Ance4Liverpool: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
Labour party from top to bottom
This is a pay back time, any politician that do anyhow will see any how sharperly
We are wiser now,all thanks to our incoming president Mr Peter obi for opening our eyes

12 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is Sanwo afraid of that small boy Gbadebo? This LP is a big distraction to Nigeria’s democracy. I watched a video of one APGA man laying curses on Obi that he’ll never achieve his aim politically for leaving APGA after taking a vow that he’ll never leave the party. I’ll be the very last person to ever trust Obi or believe he’s some sort of a messiah. Jump my comments for your own sanity, I’m not here to please anyone

Gbadebo has one vote, he’s scared of Lagosians

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by rickleye: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
tuoyoojo:
This is the democracy I like

Leaders must know that they are at the mercy of the electorates

If you go there, you must treat them well, If not you get the boot

And if you vote in an inexperienced and untested candidate then you’ll equally suffer the consequences

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper / GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.