Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him (52219 Views)

1,000 Eti Osa Residents Get Free Food Package From LASG / Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly / Sanwo-olu Writes Assembly, Seeks Approval For N250bn Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by tony0806: 1:18am On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is Sanwo afraid of that small boy Gbadebo? This LP is a big distraction to Nigeria’s democracy. I watched a video of one APGA man laying curses on Obi that he’ll never achieve his aim politically for leaving APGA after taking a vow that he’ll never leave the party. I’ll be the very last person to ever trust Obi or believe he’s some sort of a messiah. Jump my comments for your own sanity, I’m not here to please anyone

Show us the video of OBI saying he would die if he leaves APGA
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Samajogs: 1:24am On Mar 07, 2023
Lagos is ours..your godfather has proclaim. So be it
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 07, 2023
hisexcellency34:
See what Obidient Movement has caused grin grin grin grin

Tinibu will be arrested
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by temisartana: 1:37am On Mar 07, 2023
Mr Governor you messed up by sending troops to massacre innocent protesters.

It is a dent to your re-election

If you have done well to the people, there is no need to start writing letter to them.
Good product market itself.

Thank God for Obi that brought paradigm shift and sanity to our electioneering.

Obi is coming

Lagosians shine your eyes, don't fall for it. Say NO to Lagos monopoly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by temisartana: 1:56am On Mar 07, 2023
Boss calm down, you will win with clear margin.

Chinedu GRV, tribal bigot, one with disdain for Yoruba. Chinedu that cannot speak Yoruba but speaks Igbo, the Biafra ipobian apologist is going no where other than Onistha, his canoe is ready to go and battle in Anambra.
The Biafra war lord is going home

But your excellency, although u are not perfect and had some shortcomings, we will never trade you with someone who is not competent to handle his personal life and lack foresight. GRV chinedu has no iota of sense nor maturity nor competency and he is no match in anything .

We know that those that are promoting him are equally devils devoid of senses. The only thing in their insane minds is to grab someone’s land for bragging rights.
But Lagos is not for shining ego
Lagos is not an apprentice workshop to learn trade
Lagos no be container
Lagos no be playing ground

The 4th largest economy in the world is not for kids babbling
It is not for Chinedu

Remember lekki toll gate massacre

It is a dent to his re-election.
We Lagosians say NO to thuggery, agbaros, thauts, area boys, criminals all over Lagos street.
We say resounding NO to Lagos Monopoly, controlled by one man.

He is busy writing letters like Apostles in the bible now because of what happened on the 25th Feb. They can only win election by vote buying and rigging. But thank God for OBI that is bringing Sanity and paradigm shift to our electioneering.

Let's be sincere to ourselves please. Shun, sentiments, tribes and religion. Call a spade a spade. He is doing this because of what happened on the 25th Feb. They thought they own Lagos but God pass all of them. The masses own Lagos and they must not be taken for granted.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by TruthHurts100: 1:56am On Mar 07, 2023
The preshaaa is getting wesser.

It has never happened that APC will start to beg. If they try what they tried during the presidentials, they know that the whole world is watching them. Ọtí lor
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by aestake: 2:00am On Mar 07, 2023
babajeje123:

Do you know the number of yorubas killed in Owo last time? Do you know the numbers of youth killed during endsars? How many Yoruba leaders spoke vehemently against these killings? Tinubu kept quiet because of his selfishness. Gbadebo ma wole ko si nkan te fe se. You can only rant and swear and bulaba.
Sanwo-Olu will never even identify with him. Tinubu will never and he is busy assliccking them. Vote for your candidate and allow others vote theirs.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by babajeje123(m): 2:01am On Mar 07, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
YORUBA AWAKE ! There is a grand conspiracy to fraudulently take away from you,through the ballot papers,your heritage ! The tenant is now scheming to take over the possession of the house from the landlord ! One idiot from Anambra wants to take over the control of the political machinery of my state ! An Igbo wants to choose a governor for me in my own state as a Yoruba ! The traditional Council of Obas here in Lagos will now be taking orders from one descendant of an OSU as the Governor of my state ! Before you know it,an Emeka will be the LGA Chairman of Kosofe or even that of Ikeja !

I should fold my hands and be watching all of these things happening because after all,the constitution of Nigeria permits such,right ? What's even more,some brainwashed,gullible Yoruba youths,in the name of Change or being "woke",don't even see anything wrong with a Chinedu becoming the governor Lagos state or an Emeka being an LGA chairman of Eti Osa ! These oponu Omo Yoruba Obidence youths are even energetically supporting the criminals invaders from the East who want take away their inheritance from them !

Ori e ti buru omo Yoruba wey dey shout " I'm an Obidient youth" all around; you're a senseless idiot ! Will Peter Obi or his highly tribal village dwellers from alaigbo allow a Babatunde or an Akanji to be a ward counsellor in Awka or Enugu ? Can a Tinubu dictate to them who should be their Governor in Abia state ? You know they won't allow that but they are asking you mumu to assist them in installing a Chinedu in your own ancestral land as your own Governor,Ori e ti buru for being so gullible not to see that you're being used against yourself !

As for Igbo people in Lagos,you've stupidly brought ants infested logs into your bedrooms ! You fools will begin to see the other sides of Lagos going forward ! Let's see how you'll impose your Chinedu on us as our governor come next Saturday, you guys dey mad !

So empty, I dare you to put your name here and see if you will sleep in your house today. Yeye
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by aestake: 2:01am On Mar 07, 2023
temisartana:
Mr Governor you messed up by sending troops to massacre innocent protesters.

It is a dent to your re-election

If you have done well to the people, there is no need to start writing letter to them.
Good product market itself.

Thank God for Obi that brought paradigm shift and sanity to our electioneering.

Obi is coming

Lagosians shine your eyes, don't fall for it. Say NO to Lagos monopoly
And he swept the panel recommendations under the carpet and now he is telling people who told him to act then to come work with him . Bunch of criminals!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by babajeje123(m): 2:04am On Mar 07, 2023
chinemezeq:

but the Igbos made it The 4th largest economy in the world
Why can't you go back to your state and make it largest economy? You guys deserve whatever you get.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by babajeje123(m): 2:13am On Mar 07, 2023
tyboy:
Yoruba ronu ooo
You guys say this when you want to cheat others. Why can't yoruba ronu when one of you is doing evil by calling them to order? I hope this teaches us that power actually belongs to people, irrespective of their tribe or religion.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by babajeje123(m): 2:19am On Mar 07, 2023
aestake:

San olu will never even identify with him. Tinubu will never and he is busy assliccking them. Vote for your candidate and allow other vote theirs.
Exactly, don't intimidate others into voting your candidate. Let them vote theirs.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Politicalziggy: 2:23am On Mar 07, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/PeteAdeyemi/status/1632815830512594944?s=20

Obidient, we will not vote for sawo olu AKA jagaban caretaker,
He should tell us who ordered soldiers to fire and kill unharmed protesters at lekki toll gate. Rubbish
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Allardyce: 2:31am On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What if I’m already rich, then it means everything will return to you in million folds. And which is the truth? Obi that killed innocent people in anambara when doctors went on a 13months strike? You all are not ready for the real truth in this country. Osinbajo was the true messiah but unfortunately he didn’t make it. So I’ll never be fooled by a repackaged thief who owed pensioners all throughout his tenure and never conducted the LG chairmanship election to be a messiah all because of religious and tribal bigotry. I don’t follow crowd like you cowards
Rich with sperms of fools? You are rich in stupidity my dear.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Omoalaji12: 2:42am On Mar 07, 2023
Eti osa will be a big case for Sanwo Olu and now they APC party are getting worried, they had their chance to fix Nigeria, they did not do anything. The power is now with the people and the people will decide in the next coming governor election.

There will be a new career opportunity meaning to the job of a governor in Lagos. Time for a change?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Mickykarim: 2:54am On Mar 07, 2023
GOVERNOR Babajide Sanwo-Olu WOULD REMAIN GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE COME STAURDAY 11TH DAY MAR, 2023.

It is a done deal.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by KevMitnick: 2:55am On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is Sanwo afraid of that small boy Gbadebo? This LP is a big distraction to Nigeria’s democracy. I watched a video of one APGA man laying curses on Obi that he’ll never achieve his aim politically for leaving APGA after taking a vow that he’ll never leave the party. I’ll be the very last person to ever trust Obi or believe he’s some sort of a messiah. Jump my comments for your own sanity, I’m not here to please anyone
Lol...pain and tears...I feel your pain. But cry, cry the more... grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:28am On Mar 07, 2023
Bluntemperor:

There is nothing wrong in what the governor is doing,as part of the democratic sensitisation!
Others should show us their experiences and what they want to bring to the table!
We don't want anyone to be smuggled in an indirect ways to govern Lagos!
And there is nothing wrong when a Governor was called to debate and to sensitive his people what he will do when he gets elected a second time but refused to. All I keep hearing is his achievements as a Governor in his first term.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Injera(f): 3:36am On Mar 07, 2023
wunmi590:

I really like you, and I will like to see you continue your work from where you stopped, but the people have the final say...

The same people of Eti-Osa you keep punishing with huge tax are the same people you are begging for vote.

Where were you when we are also begging you to reduce your high ended policy, that keeps making things over difficult for us....

You keep introducing different policy, just to milk us dry, LASPA and different agency without listening to us, I know how many times I have to go to your various agency office to be begging including Alausa
Go back to nnewi
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Fujiyama: 3:38am On Mar 07, 2023
udeh3:
Even Sanwolu hasn't been able to tell us visible, human felt projects, atleast, 5 in numbers in the last 4yrs as a state governor

Lagos generates over 700B annually and are still owing over #1tr. What did they use these monies for?

A state without no domestic airport of its own, no good stadium for a state of more than 15m population. Sport is one of the ways to create jobs and meaningful engagement of the youths

APC government is purely evil...
Vote for GRV

^^^

They cannot even take care of some of the basics - the really low hanging fruit.

Traffic management is one area where an immediate impact could have been made - and sustained without too much effort. Instead of getting to work, Sanwo olu went to sleep and handed over the roads to NURTW goons. undecided

Sanwo olu deserves to lose. But Nigerians/Lagosians have notoriously short memories and they usually vote against their interests. Perhaps Lagosians still don't believe they have suffered enough - and they still want to continue wasting away their lives in endless traffic on bad roads.

Saturday isn't long now.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by easytig(m): 3:41am On Mar 07, 2023
You are right,sanwolu govt are taxing the living daylight out of people living on the island,it's so unfortunate,can't wait for him to be disgraced.
wunmi590:

I really like you, and I will like to see you continue your work from where you stopped, but the people have the final say...

The same people of Eti-Osa you keep punishing with huge tax are the same people you are begging for vote.

Where were you when we are also begging you to reduce your high ended policy, that keeps making things over difficult for us....

You keep introducing different policy, just to milk us dry, LASPA and different agency without listening to us, I know how many times I have to go to your various agency office to be begging including Alausa
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Fujiyama: 3:57am On Mar 07, 2023
Goodlady:

He has done well. He's jittery of hate votes. I won't lie, Igbos like doing hate votes and they can do it to lose good candidates

^^^
He hasn't done well.

The proof of his failure is in your ethnocentrism.

He has not done well at all.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Bede2u(m): 4:00am On Mar 07, 2023
Omoawoke:

Both, by hook or crook, GRV is going down
Lol so what will you personally do to ensure this or you're hoping some people will do it for you?
The people that make up a polity will always determine the politics of the polity. There is nothing one person can do really. Lagos belongs to Nigerians living in it not to yorubas.
Also it's a shame you are gloating about rigging...shows you how screwed up we are as a country
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Fujiyama: 4:06am On Mar 07, 2023
rickleye:
And if you vote in an inexperienced and untested candidate then you’ll equally suffer the consequences

^^^
cheesy

This is scaremongering.

Sanwo-olu was also inexperienced and untested before he came to power.

Four years later, he has nothing to campaign with except bad roads, hellish traffic and an ever powerful 'agbero' united. People are tired of all this nonsense and just want the system to work.

It is up to Lagos to decide.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Speedition: 4:25am On Mar 07, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/PeteAdeyemi/status/1632815830512594944?s=20

The same Eti-Osa where peaceful citizens where threatened by the APC thugs. The governor never wrote any letter until now, God forbid BAT thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by seeyounow: 4:26am On Mar 07, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by PotatoSalad(m): 4:37am On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
NPC
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by seguno2: 4:42am On Mar 07, 2023
wunmi590:

Which useless work does he need to continue?

Did he employ thousands of workers to make education free for all children? Or to provide water for every building?

Please what else is more basic than these two things
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by seguno2: 4:48am On Mar 07, 2023
Omoawoke:
Boss calm down, you will win with clear margin.

Chinedu GRV, tribal bigot, one with disdain for Yoruba. Chinedu that cannot speak Yoruba but speaks Igbo, the Biafra ipobian apologist is going no where other than Onistha, his canoe is ready to go and battle in Anambra.
The Biafra war lord is going home

But your excellency, although u are not perfect and had some shortcomings, we will never trade you with someone who is not competent to handle his personal life and lack foresight. GRV chinedu has no iota of sense nor maturity nor competency and he is no match in anything .

We know that those that are promoting him are equally devils devoid of senses. The only thing in their insane minds is to grab someone’s land for bragging rights.
But Lagos is not for shining ego
Lagos is not an apprentice workshop to learn trade
Lagos no be container
Lagos no be playing ground

The 4th largest economy in the world is not for kids babbling
It is not for Chinedu

Your tribal propaganda lies won’t stop us from kicking out Sanwo Olu and his Tinubu APC stronghold structure that has strangled the basics of good governance out of Lagos.

Basics like free education for all children in government primary, vocational and secondary schools with enough professional teachers.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by rickleye: 4:59am On Mar 07, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
cheesy

This is scaremongering.

Sanwo-olu was also inexperienced and untested before he came to power.

Four years later, he has nothing to campaign with except bad roads, hellish traffic and an ever powerful 'agbero' united. People are tired of all this nonsense and just want the system to work.

It is up to Lagos to decide.

So why vote someone who is kowtowing to LP momentum. What has he achieved as a business man or CEO. At least you know the incumbent. Change for the sake of change is no change. IMO

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight / Governor Obaseki's Convoy Trapped In A Flooded Road In Edo State (Pictures) / Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.