Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him (52191 Views)

1,000 Eti Osa Residents Get Free Food Package From LASG / Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly / Sanwo-olu Writes Assembly, Seeks Approval For N250bn Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by MountHoreb: 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
Femich18:
This past week has shown that Sanwo is jittery. If you have done well you don't need to be scared. He's always on twitter saying "Dear lagosians".

Everyone is awake now. We are all voting from top to bottom this weekend grin

They have forgotten that elections are not won on twitter and Facebook. I like the man but his advisers are making things harder for him.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by davillian(m): 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
lenghtinny:

Fiwonsile….

Make dem Dey call everybody omo ibo…

E never clear for their eye
De mind them
Sometimes people just want something new....
Cus we tired
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Asour: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Sanwo Olu is a good man with good heart...but those hateful people with their bitter hearts will want to disrupt the rhythm of Lagos development because of their out of control sentiments.

Inasmuch as Sanwo Olu is a puppet of bourdillon, Lagos is too big a state for a paper weight to govern oo.

I'm in support of Sanwolu but you never said this when Sanwolu took another man's second term — which is what he's using now.

And Sanwolu did no better than Ambode.
Whatever 'sins' Ambode committed, it was clearly not to people of Lagos.

And I suppose that's what annoys most of his opponents. The big hand at play that waves — NOT at non performance — based on personal interests.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by MountHoreb: 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
Faber:
Sanwo-Olu don dey write letter pass Apostle Paul for Bible o🤣

Just like Apostle Paul's letter to the Ephesians
This one na Apostle Sanwo-Olu's letter to The Eti-Osaians..😋

I don read the one he wrote to the Alimoshians, earlier today 😂

I can still remember when his supporters were shouting that elections are not won on Facebook and Twitter. This life sha. Don't underestimate anybody in your life.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by udeh3(m): 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
Even Sanwolu hasn't been able to tell us visible, human felt projects, atleast, 5 in numbers in the last 4yrs as a state governor

Lagos generates over 700B annually and are still owing over #1tr. What did they use these monies for?

A state without no domestic airport of its own, no good stadium for a state of more than 15m population. Sport is one of the ways to create jobs and meaningful engagement of the youths

APC government is purely evil...
Vote for GRV
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by cuteboy2: 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
Mama papa pikin 👪
Top to bottom ⏫⏬
Top to bottom ⬆️⬇️

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by press9jatv: 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
Begging up and down will never save Sanwo Olu from defeat on Saturday.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Asour: 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
Goodlady:

You are responding a woman sir.
But GRV won't win.

Yes. He wouldn't win.
But it's not because of your predictions (just as you didn't predict LP winning Lagos).

He'll win because people didn't vote in an anti-BAT fashion. As well as those who wouldn't come out since they failed at the Presidential.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by MyAmericandream(f): 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
Femich18:
This past week has shown that Sanwo is jittery. If you have done well you don't need to be scared. He's always on twitter saying "Dear lagosians".

But I learnt he performed well. Why’s he so fretful?

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by cuteboy2: 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Femich18:

Mama papa pikin 👪
Top to bottom ⏫⏬
Top to bottom ⬆️⬇️
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by XAUBulls: 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
Boss calm down, you will win with clear margin.

Chinedu GRV, tribal bigot, one with disdain for Yoruba. Chinedu that cannot speak Yoruba but speaks Igbo, the Biafra ipobian apologist is going no where other than Onistha, his canoe is ready to go and battle in Anambra.
The Biafra war lord is going home

But your excellency, although u are not perfect and had some shortcomings, we will never trade you with someone who is not competent to handle his personal life and lack foresight. GRV chinedu has no iota of sense nor maturity nor competency and he is no match in anything .

We know that those that are promoting him are equally devils devoid of senses. The only thing in their insane minds is to grab someone’s land for bragging rights.
But Lagos is not for shining ego
Lagos is not an apprentice workshop to learn trade
Lagos no be container
Lagos no be playing ground

The 4th largest economy in the world is not for kids babbling
It is not for Chinedu
Indeed.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by ndidibabe(f): 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
Femich18:

False hope..
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by sunneeh(m): 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
This is the new Nigeria 🇳🇬 we have been praying to have. So politicians can actually beg for votes. The ones they say don't have structures are now calling the big shots

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by tianshie(m): 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
We won't forget APC's vile thuggery. LP all the way!

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Emdebby2: 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
Faber:
Sanwo-Olu don dey write letter pass Apostle Paul for Bible o🤣

Just like Apostle Paul's letter to the Ephesians
This one na Apostle Sanwo-Olu's letter to The Eti-Osaians..😋

I don read the one he wrote to the Alimoshians, earlier today 😂
I am laughing in Swahili 🤣🤣
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by poseidon12: 12:01am On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is Sanwo afraid of that small boy Gbadebo? This LP is a big distraction to Nigeria’s democracy. I watched a video of one APGA man laying curses on Obi that he’ll never achieve his aim politically for leaving APGA after taking a vow that he’ll never leave the party. I’ll be the very last person to ever trust Obi or believe he’s some sort of a messiah. Jump my comments for your own sanity, I’m not here to please anyone

Get lost. Obi and Labour Party all the way.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by poseidon12: 12:02am On Mar 07, 2023
Massiveglory:

Shebi dem invite you with other contestants to covenant center to come tell us what you have for us. You were doing untouchable big man. I cannot come.

OBIDIENTS don reset sanwolu brain.
Now e de write epistle. Now e de beg. grin

Don't mind him.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by poseidon12: 12:04am On Mar 07, 2023
wanimo:
With what APC and PDP has done Nigerians in the last 24 years........

Dear Nigerians there is no better time than now to dismantle all these structures of criminality.

Retirement for all

Labor Party from Top to bottom on Saturday

Exactly. Labour Party all the way.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by luluosas(m): 12:15am On Mar 07, 2023
With this panicking that Jide just expressed, HE IS A GONER COME MARCH 11.
This is a show of shame to a siting governor backed by thugs and agberos. Lagos is about to be set free from the stranglehold of God forbid BAT thing.
Liberation to Lagos
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by youngmoore(m): 12:21am On Mar 07, 2023
Do good to your people you will not hear now comon one guy from LP now want to over Sadow you,I think this is big lesson any politician who no do good the youth is coming to take over but this LP party as I governor I no support ooooo
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 07, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/PeteAdeyemi/status/1632815830512594944?s=20

This Sanwo-Olu is mad and weak. Why is he appealing to them? With or without OMOALEs votes and igbo votes, we are winning!!!!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 07, 2023
If labour Party wins the Governorship elections in Lagos, call me a bastard.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Bede2u(m): 12:38am On Mar 07, 2023
Omoawoke:
Boss calm down, you will win with clear margin.

Chinedu GRV, tribal bigot, one with disdain for Yoruba. Chinedu that cannot speak Yoruba but speaks Igbo, the Biafra ipobian apologist is going no where other than Onistha, his canoe is ready to go and battle in Anambra.
The Biafra war lord is going home

But your excellency, although u are not perfect and had some shortcomings, we will never trade you with someone who is not competent to handle his personal life and lack foresight. GRV chinedu has no iota of sense nor maturity nor competency and he is no match in anything .

We know that those that are promoting him are equally devils devoid of senses. The only thing in their insane minds is to grab someone’s land for bragging rights.
But Lagos is not for shining ego
Lagos is not an apprentice workshop to learn trade
Lagos no be container
Lagos no be playing ground

The 4th largest economy in the world is not for kids babbling
It is not for Chinedu
will you come out and vote or are you hoping that buhari will rig for you 😉
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by tyboy(m): 12:46am On Mar 07, 2023
Yoruba ronu ooo
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Harrynight(m): 12:47am On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is Sanwo afraid of that small boy Gbadebo? This LP is a big distraction to Nigeria’s democracy. I watched a video of one APGA man laying curses on Obi that he’ll never achieve his aim politically for leaving APGA after taking a vow that he’ll never leave the party. I’ll be the very last person to ever trust Obi or believe he’s some sort of a messiah. Jump my comments for your own sanity, I’m not here to please anyone

Such curses is as useless an Letter P in psychology.

Even husband and wife who vowed before God to stay married in good and in bad times sometimes have a reason to get divorced and God gives consent to it
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Omoawoke: 12:48am On Mar 07, 2023
Bede2u:
will you come out and vote or are you hoping that buhari will rig for you 😉

Both, by hook or crook, GRV is going down
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Freethinker87: 1:01am On Mar 07, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Another one on borrowed time.....

This ripper GIF is killing me bro. I love it
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Uniquekriss(m): 1:08am On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What if I’m already rich, then it means everything will return to you in million folds. And which is the truth? Obi that killed innocent people in anambara when doctors went on a 13months strike? You all are not ready for the real truth in this country. Osinbajo was the true messiah but unfortunately he didn’t make it. So I’ll never be fooled by a repackaged thief who owed pensioners all throughout his tenure and never conducted the LG chairmanship election to be a messiah all because of religious and tribal bigotry. I don’t follow crowd like you cowards
how much do you have, let's talk about money, let me foot your bills. Obi never owed a dime while he was leaving office as Governor of Anambra, he took Anambra from 26 to number 1 in education, he had several awards as the best in healthcare, he didn't conduct elections for obvious reasons cos he was even more at the grassroots than the so called LG chairmen would have been who only were there to embezzle public funds, go and verify. Your drug master who has left and not occupied any office or job for almost 20years is now rigging his way through with the bullion vans that he used to milk Lagos dry to the point that any Governor who refused to do his bidding is booted out like Ambode... Aren't you tired of being slaves to someone whose mental capacity is dilapidated? I shame for you brov
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by JimohMomoh: 1:17am On Mar 07, 2023
twodee75:

My good brother, nobody drag that with you Lagos will always Yoruba land geographically, but I must tell you although the truth is bitter, we had sold out birthright.
So let accept our faith, You guys are saying other tribes are not part of Lagos but we collected taxes and levies from them, APC even made an Ibo man as a commissioner in Lagos, Our father prefer to sell properties to Ibo inasmuch he brings money.... From Eti Osa,to Ibeju Lekki, from Mushin to Isolo, Ajao estate, from Ago to festac etc do your research 75percent of the properties there are owned by non Yoruba with this it makes them qualify as a Lagosian.
So let stop all this baby cry and face reality.
If Sanwolu is the pple choice.... Good and fine and if na Gbadebo good luck....
Vote your choice .... QED

Very matured comment

All those using tribal card here are mostly paid urchins trying to sway voters using ethnicity

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net / President Tinubu Arrives National Security Office In A Golf Cart / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project