Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him (52181 Views)

1,000 Eti Osa Residents Get Free Food Package From LASG / Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly / Sanwo-olu Writes Assembly, Seeks Approval For N250bn Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Racoon(m): 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
Come governorship debate to interact with the electorate, as usual this imp was forming aloof like his arrogant godfather. Now, he has been running around like a headless chicken soliciting for re-election. Well, it is too late! So late! Vote out operators of the structure of corruption and criminality.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
stop bleating, bastard.
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is Sanwo afraid of that small boy Gbadebo? This LP is a big distraction to Nigeria’s democracy. I watched a video of one APGA man laying curses on Obi that he’ll never achieve his aim politically for leaving APGA after taking a vow that he’ll never leave the party. I’ll be the very last person to ever trust Obi or believe he’s some sort of a messiah.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by CodeTemplar: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
Lol...when other nations attract investments, we see it visibly in termsmof jobs and opportunity, but Lagos attracts investments and people hardly see it.

10 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Techpik: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
embarassed
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by excanny: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
Eluu P all the way. Top to bottom grin

Obedients Abeg I need at least 5 governors retired on Saturday.

Sanwo Olu inclusive.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by AmazingELixir: 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
lipsrsealed

Sanwo Olu is a good man with good heart...but those hateful people with their bitter hearts will want to disrupt the rhythm of Lagos development because of their out of control sentiments.

Inasmuch as Sanwo Olu is a puppet of bourdillon, Lagos is too big a state for a paper weight to govern oo.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Lol

You know why oga they beg.

Baba know the real result for presidential election baba know say Apc no get up to 200,000 vote.

Why e no go beg

My fellow igbo

E should talk to his agboros they should vote for him

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by bolademi(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/PeteAdeyemi/status/1632815830512594944?s=20

Sanwo Olu project at Eti osa
Eleko-epe express way
Eleko-Dangote road
Dangote-Alaro city road
Eleko-Abraham Adesanya road
Regional road
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by damble: 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Okoro people don show this man shege

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by obi4eze(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Atlantis585: 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Truepen:
Sanwoolu give it a rest please. The begging is now too much, I thought you didn't want to campaign before

… or even debate grin

15 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by buharibanjo(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Damn!!!!
Faber:
Sanwo-Olu don dey write letter pass Apostle Paul for Bible o

10 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is Sanwo afraid of that small boy Gbadebo? This LP is a big distraction to Nigeria’s democracy. I watched a video of one APGA man laying curses on Obi that he’ll never achieve his aim politically for leaving APGA after taking a vow that he’ll never leave the party. I’ll be the very last person to ever trust Obi or believe he’s some sort of a messiah.

All these half educated agberos that were recruited to cause nuisance on Nairaland sha. They will leave the substance and be chasing shadows.

It's natural sha, you can't do above your mental capacity.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by KanwuliaExtra: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
BEGGARS IN VAIN! cheesy

This is soooooooooooooooo SWEET! cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Thebigheart: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
Deltans are you ready?

My vote is for KEN PELA this Saturday.

Labour Party all the way.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by crafteck(m): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is Sanwo afraid of that small boy Gbadebo? This LP is a big distraction to Nigeria’s democracy. I watched a video of one APGA man laying curses on Obi that he’ll never achieve his aim politically for leaving APGA after taking a vow that he’ll never leave the party. I’ll be the very last person to ever trust Obi or believe he’s some sort of a messiah. Jump my comments for your own sanity, I’m not here to please anyone

And you will always be loved by God grace
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Elibaba1: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fear don catch this man finish. He didn’t belief what his eye saw in the presidential election result from Lagos despite INEC inflating APC votes to reduce the shame and embarrassment of his benefactor.
grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Nice2023(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hahahahha!

When Bode George who is in PDP said that Obidient people are a movement and not a political party,people didn't know,now it is clear that what they can't do in this coming election does not exist.

It is only through Obidient that the son of nobody has become somebody...a taxi driver became a law maker,an okada rider won an election and someone in edo,who planned to leave and renounce Nigeria won an election.

That is the kind of Nigeria we want for our people,our children,citizens of our country.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by mokset123: 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sanwolu would win, I think he has worked abit, just that the intimidation of voters during the presidential election and end sars saga might make voters swing their vote towards the LP candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Eriokanmi: 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
Femich18:
This past week has shown that Sanwo is jittery. If you have done well you don't need to be scared. He's always on twitter saying "Dear lagosians".

Everyone is awake now. We are all voting from top to bottom this weekend grin
The puppet did nothing in Alimosho but wants our votes. No way!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by DSC7: 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
Say NO to Godfatherism!!!...

LP all the way!!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by queenolofofo(f): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
A failure is pleading

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Made1414(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
[quote author=IyaebeTheGreat post=121530826]Is Sanwo afraid of that small boy Gbadebo? This LP is a big distraction to Nigeria’s democracy. I watched a video of one APGA man laying curses on Obi that he’ll never achieve his aim politically for leaving APGA after taking a vow that he’ll never leave the party. I’ll be the very last person to ever trust Obi or believe he’s some sort of a messiah. Jump my comments for your own sanity, I’m not here to please anyone [/quote

ELUUUUU P FROM TOP TO BOTTOM... BAD GOVERNANCE MUSG GO.. GOD FATHERISM MUST GO.. WE WANT a better Nigeria for you and me not this current status Quo... Mind you should we have osibanjo in this movement he will a mini god like Obi too... We just want good people to rule not secret cult people...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by id4sho(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fire on the mountain tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by eluquenson(m): 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sanwo Olu is just a furniture Thief-nubu used to fit his so called house. He has literally done nothing meaningful to Lagosians worthy of reelection.

Lagos state needs liberation from these looters

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Lexio01: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Agbado!

I thought you were some kind of sane human when you started preaching Peace and all that immediately after the election, not knowing you are nothing but a tribal brainwashed little Urchin. Spit

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Angelfrost(m): 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
Strange!

Why does a highly and wonderfully performing governor need to beg for votes?!!

Aren't his giant strides of leadership enough to get him reelected in a landslide victory?!

So, Labor Party is no longer a mere structureless social media party! Wow!!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by essentialone(m): 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
He should go and beg Eye-Neck.

As for all of us, we are voting for anything in Labour from top to bottom.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Femich18(m): 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
Eriokanmi:
The puppet did nothing in Alimosho but wants our votes. No way!
Even in Ojo and Badagry as well. The only thing he did in Alimosho LG, Ayobo is the completion of Camp David road. After that nothing else

11 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Goodlady(f): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
Femich18:
This past week has shown that Sanwo is jittery. If you have done well you don't need to be scared. He's always on twitter saying "Dear lagosians".

Everyone is awake now. We are all voting from top to bottom this weekend grin
He has done well. He's jittery of hate votes. I won't lie, Igbos like doing hate votes and they can do it to lose good candidates

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

President Tinubu Arrives National Security Office In A Golf Cart / PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos / Emmanuel Agbadu Akabe's Convoy Attacked, 5 Policemen Killed In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.