Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross (78611 Views)

Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter / Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table / Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by CodeTemplar: 10:44am On Mar 07, 2023
Iagos:
I like that. Now that's a premium white girl
lol. There are basic girls right?
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2023
meobizy:
Nairalanders type rubbish about her dad while she receives BBC whenever she pleases. Foolish children, na him full here.

Comman be my milf so you can have my BBC all to yourself
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by AllKnowing: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2023
Iamicekid:

Nah there are some differences, white won’t use bills kill u and be saying it’s your responsibility, her family ain’t your responsibility you don’t have to carry her family responsibility too and when the chips are down like when you are broke, she won’t be broke shaming you or giving you attitude, she will stood in and pick up bills payment and still give you same respect she gave you when you having money

International trips and vacations, dinner dates, spontaneous road trips aren’t free. These cost money! The dating culture is different; your Naija babe is fine with the occasional visits to Dunes Center or Sukino restaurant in Abuja. A white girl demands frequent travels to feel loved.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by pacespot(m): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2023
AllKnowing:
Dating a white girl is the same as dating a black Nigerian girl. Women are typically the same irrespective of skin color.

So… Nothing special here.

But White women no dey carry entitlement mentality for head

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by backtovillage: 11:58am On Mar 07, 2023
God why not me cry
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Golden111(m): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2023
Are we suppose to fry stone for this information or maybe i don't understand the degree of inferiority complex going on here
RichAbujaGuy:
Dem both look very happy to me. grin

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11826101/Bill-Gates-daughter-Phoebe-slams-criticism-black-boyfriend-misconceptions-family.html

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by dreu2fine(m): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2023
EmptyGarden:
My broda put her in a family way sharply… no time to waste!
See your wowo face
God y can't I get the opportunity
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by buharibanjo(m): 11:59am On Mar 07, 2023
Lucky DUPE
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by tuzle(m): 11:59am On Mar 07, 2023
Icarus99:
This dude looks like Lil Nas X
lil Nas x is gay, he doesn't do girls
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by pacespot(m): 11:59am On Mar 07, 2023
There is nothing as sweet as putting a thick black d*ck in a white puzzy kiss
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Mecka: 11:59am On Mar 07, 2023
rex444:
Common yoruba and igbo relationship for naija we still dey make noise...see as ee suppose be na..abeg na hausa or fulani girl i dey find now
you no like edo gal
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Zeezenho: 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
Godspikin:

You guys like to sensationalise issues. No one is calling GRV omo ale because of his marriage to an Igbo woman or because his mother is Igbo.

He is being called an Omo Ale because of his utterances and disposition towards Yorubas in the past which is evident in his posts before he vied for office, which he has not denied.

Out of all the major tribes it is Yorubas that intermarry with the Igbos the most. The governor of my state married an Igbo, no one has ever called him an Omo Ale, the Deji of Akure has an Igbo wife.

In Yoruba land, the word bastard is not reserved solely for illegitimate children born out of wedlock. It's also a word used to describe anyone who brings shame to his father or family, denigrates his people or behave in a manner that is short of how an Omoluabi should behave.

No true Yoruba son or daughter will refer to another as Afonja, because it is a slur word used by igbos to insult the Yorubas.

Except he denies those post of his in the past, he is nothing but an Omo Ale, Omo Ale t'oun fi owo osi juwe Ile baba re. Omo Ale jatijati!

Afonja too De sweet me. grin
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Novemberaura(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
I can't tell em apart in the two photos

Is she a blonde or a brunette.

These Caucasians look the same to me just like the Asians
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Moneyboyz: 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
He's probably gonna sign a prenup before marriage.
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
Which one be interracial relationship,once you are an American you are an American whether ,black or white or corcasian or Latino or American indians. Almost all the nonwhite Americans make up the US military.
so
Stop
The stinking racism angry

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Rocktation(f): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
She's pretty and absolutely dateable, regardless of affluence, I must admit.
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Blupen(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
Icarus99:
This dude looks like Lil Nas X
swear down
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Mecka: 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
AllKnowing:
Dating a white girl is the same as dating a black Nigerian girl. Women are typically the same irrespective of skin color.

but white gals are not demanding

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by KanwuliaExtra: 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
What a clean looking couple.
Thank awa gods. . . the black man is also a student not a 'rapper'!
Inter racial couple are just so sweet to look at.
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Raymeskey: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
AllKnowing:

Dey Play
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Domistar5(f): 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
The guy one look like rema.
This one na Rema in haircut cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by ednut1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
Once you go black you never go back

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Papichulostunne(m): 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
Karlifate:
A quick glance at their pictures, shows the girl is the dominant one in the relationship. shocked
Domi wetin?
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by bluefilm: 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
Couldn't believe that such an Evil man will have such a beautiful daughter.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by KingMack(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
Some people for this forum go dey look dem like this and for their mind dey be like...I SWEAR IF NA ME NA TO USE BETTER JUJU TAKE HOLD HER INSIDE BOTTLE DEN THROW WEY THE BOTTLE INSIDE RIVER NIGER grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by frankson1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
Karlifate:
A quick glance at their pictures, shows the girl is the dominant one in the relationship. shocked

Mr VAR

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by MikeMicheal(m): 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
MR MAN, why is she not pregnant yet!

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by abobote: 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
The girl is very beautiful

Don't mind the bullies you guys look good together
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by jaxxy(m): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
Cool
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Thomasankara(m): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
[b][/b][/color]Alaafin also had one igbo wife before his demise[color=#770077]
Godspikin:

You guys like to sensationalise issues. No one is calling GRV omo ale because of his marriage to an Igbo woman or because his mother is Igbo.

He is being called an Omo Ale because of his utterances and disposition towards Yorubas in the past which is evident in his posts before he vied for office, which he has not denied.

Out of all the major tribes it is Yorubas that intermarry with the Igbos the most. The governor of my state married an Igbo, no one has ever called him an Omo Ale, the Deji of Akure has an Igbo wife.

In Yoruba land, the word bastard is not reserved solely for illegitimate children born out of wedlock. It's also a word used to describe anyone who brings shame to his father or family, denigrates his people or behave in a manner that is short of how an Omoluabi should behave.

No true Yoruba son or daughter will refer to another as Afonja, because it is a slur word used by igbos to insult the Yorubas.

Except he denies those post of his in the past, he is nothing but an Omo Ale, Omo Ale t'oun fi owo osi juwe Ile baba re. Omo Ale jatijati!
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Iamicekid(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
AllKnowing:

International trips and vacations, dinner dates, spontaneous road trips aren’t free. These cost money! The dating culture is different; your Naija babe is fine with the occasional visits to Dunes Center or Sukino restaurant in Abuja. A white girl demands frequent travels to feel loved.

Even the one that demand spontaneous trips and getaways offer to pay for some, some even plan them with zero cash coming from you, no 9ja girl will do that it’s always will be on your head as the man of the house, the only people that can do that are the girls that come from rich homes and not the normal rich homes sef but the rich rich homes of you know what I mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No Country Can Survive With Republic Of Benin As Neighbour – Dangote / Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) / The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.