Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross (78572 Views)

Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter / Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table / Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Eriokanmi: 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
Iagos:
I like that. Now that's a premium white girl
Despite being rich, Gates children are mannered and cultured. No wonder her getting along with the black guy. The guy too is of a decent background
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by YorubaSamurai: 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
ednut1:
Once you go black you never go back
shutup tunde and go attent to customers grin
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Ayomide002: 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
AllKnowing:
Dating a white girl is the same as dating a black Nigerian girl. Women are typically the same irrespective of skin color.

So… Nothing special here.
Except that as a man, you turn to the slave of the house 😂
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Fearyourcreator: 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lifestone:

Nope. That guy family must be loaded too. Poor or average family can't send children to Stanford University. But that's surely a premium girl
Make them know all those that thought school cheap for there
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Heffalump(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
EmptyGarden:
My broda put her in a family way sharply… no time to waste!

To avoid stories that touch so much
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by hollywater: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
EmptyGarden:
In Western World that is not a warranty. However, what God has just together, let no man put asunder.
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Truthshscrazy: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lifestone:

Poor or average family can't send children to Stanford University.
Absolutely incorrect. The lvy leagues though amomg the most expensive, have some of the most bogus benevolent scholarships for intelligent lads. I even know lots of intelligent kids from Nigeria here sef but from broke background, studying in Stanford. Some in some past academic sessions who have graduated even went to Harvard. And are Harvard and Stanford Alummi all the way from nigeria humble background. Try googling Education USA nigeria . They send broke but very very intelligent kids to Stnford and Harvard and MIT andYale annually.

I wanted to apply when l finished secondary school but l did not make the A parallel WAEC result needed to be groomed by Education USa.
Omo l wish e click, They pay for TOEFEL, SAT, APPLICATION FEES for the successful applicants.
Education Usa even has branch in other african countries Ghana, kenya etc. And they capture broke but very intelligent kids to the Ivy leagues and others annually.

In USA, KIDS with high secondary school grade point average and high participation in Sports, find it easy to hammer scholarships to these lVY LEAGUES.Stanford Harvard inclusive .

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by ednut1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
shutup tunde and go attent to customers grin
customers where
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by mymadam(m): 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
EmptyGarden:

Im na Nigerian ni? 😂
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by ThatCEO: 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lifestone:

Nope. That guy family must be loaded too. Poor or average family can't send children to Stanford University. But that's surely a premium girl

Dude could be from humble background on scholarship. Free money plenty for those schools if u brilliant
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by SIRTee15: 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
franchasofficia:
Just like Tinubu's son marrying an Igbo blood aka Omo ale according to Tinubu's poverty ridden urchins, it is the greatest confusion in Tinubu's tribal bigotry camp right now shocked

Gbadebo that described his own people with a slurred word like afonja. I don't have a problem supporting the Biafran agenda which is a noble cause anyway or being sympathetic to IPOB. But that guy reeks of self hate, pointing to his father's house with a left hand.

Besides if we should ignore his childish tantrum and looks at substance, the guy is empty. I had a look at his CV, it's lighter than the paper written on. Sooo empty and devoid of any meaning ful achievement. He went to MIT, worked in some architect company and then started some NGO courtesy his father's money and influence.
He's just living off the aristocratic influence of his Dad, nothing more. He's too naive to govern a complex state like Lagos without any existing strong support system or structure.

Nobody hates him because of his Igbo half blood. Na him no get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Heffalump(m): 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
That black guy must be having a Nigerian root. Bold, strong, firm, and socially outspoken!
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Lifestone(m): 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

Absolutely incorrect. The lvy leagues though amomg the most expensive, have some of the most bogus benevolent scholarships for intelligent lads. I even know lots of intelligent kids from Nigeria here sef but from broke background, studying in Stanford. Some in some past academic sessions who have graduated even went to Harvard. And are Harvard and Stanford Alummi all the way from nigeria humble background. Try googling Education USA nigeria . They send broke but very very intelligent kids to Stnford and Harvard and MIT andYale annually.

I wanted to apply when l finished secondary school but l did not make the A parallel WAEC result needed to be groomed by Education USa.
Omo l wish e click, They pay for TOEFEL, SAT, APPLICATION FEES for the successful applicants.
Education Usa even has branch in other african countries Ghana, kenya etc. And they capture broke but very intelligent kids to the Ivy leagues and others annually.

In USA, KIDS with high secondary school grade point average and high participation in Sports, find it easy to hammer scholarships to these lVY LEAGUES.Stanford Harvard inclusive .
Interesting.....
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by seunny4lif(m): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
EmptyGarden:
Nigeria man grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Truthshscrazy: 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lifestone:

Interesting.....
Broke people children full Harvard and Stanford. The ones their brain they spark.
Ivy leagues have scholarship slots for kids whose brain are on fire.
https://educationusanigeria.org/
Scholarship Slot from Nigeria dey annually. ([Application opens April 15th annually.closes May 31st annually. Ist class graduates only accepted PG scholarships. A's parallel only accepted for UG).
Slot from Ghana dey annually
Slot from Zimbabwe dey annually.
Google Education USA USAP programme
You will see lotta success stories on Education Usa page Nigeria their facebook.

Chisom here graduated from secondary school in Abuja straihght to Harvard all on their scholarship. Stanford even gave her admission too. But she chose Harvard

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/05/national-reading-contest-winner-gets-scholarship-to-harvard/

https://www.usapglobal.org/usap-application-forms.htm

For Undergraduates to be groomed by Education Usa nigeria, you need As paralllel only in WAEC.
For masters scholarship to Harvard,Stanford etc, they groom first class graduates only.
They have Abuja and Lagos office.
They pay for your toefel and flight all.needed
Go their facebook page, you will see broke churchrat and average family , intelligent pikins dem send go Harvard and stanford cool .Every calender year, Rinse and Repeat

https://educationusanigeria.org/content/alumni
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by TDstarr: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
koladata:
cash app smiley
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by BloomingDale(f): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
EmptyGarden:

You men are just so easily deceived. That’s why the white man have always used you guys to play Kalo kalo. I’m just happy Jim Crow laws are coming back again in the United States, and here in Africa, you guys will go under slavery again. The white man go bring in gay rights and fuucck una tire.
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Federalis: 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
This guy's kpola must be really working wonders for her to speak like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Konjiboii: 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
AllKnowing:
Dating a white girl is the same as dating a black Nigerian girl. Women are typically the same irrespective of skin color.

Still on still, white puna taste better.
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Patriotic9ja(m): 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lol see jackpot
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by drippingink3: 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
[center]SMILing[/center]
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Unclesamo(m): 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
Karlifate:
A quick glance at their pictures, shows the girl is the dominant one in the relationship. shocked

The Green lines don't lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Iagos: 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
optionalY09:

Before you call the boy cheap, check his background out. cmon chicken head

I tire o! Who's fighting you? Why call me chicken head?
Even a chicken head has more sense of comprehension than you do
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by easytig(m): 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
As e dey hot,make he pour semen for the toto,he should secure the bag 💰

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by DMCA: 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
EmptyGarden:
This is what I call, Billion dollar pussy kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by optionalY09: 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
Iagos:

I tire o! Who's fighting you? Why call me chicken head?
Even a chicken head has more sense of comprehension than you do

Fvcking negative dogshit
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Hassanmaye(m): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
rex444:
Common yoruba and igbo relationship for naija we still dey make noise...see as ee suppose be na..abeg na hausa or fulani girl i dey find now
If she likes you, Is very easy, you will convert to islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Hassanmaye(m): 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
AllKnowing:

shocked
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by LoveJesus87(m): 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
EmptyGarden:
omo u got it grin sharp sharp no time to waste grin cheesy
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by membranus: 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
AllKnowing:

Tell that to the birds.

White girls do not possess the black girls' entitlement syndrome. You know the usual "urgent 2k" attitude.
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Iagos: 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
optionalY09:

Fvcking negative dogshit

Mumu
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by AllKnowing: 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
Konjiboii:

Still on still, white puna taste better.

Able to stay wet for extended periods of time yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No Country Can Survive With Republic Of Benin As Neighbour – Dangote / Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) / The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.