Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross (78546 Views)

Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter / Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table / Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Kingstanding: 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lifestone:

Nope. That guy family must be loaded too. Poor or average family can't send children to Stanford University. But that's surely a premium girl
. The guy must be a genius. Forget about maybe his parents may be loaded that is African mentality.
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by OhiOfIhima: 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
rex444:
Common yoruba and igbo relationship for naija we still dey make noise...see as ee suppose be na..abeg na hausa or fulani girl i dey find now

I dey d same lane with you bro... Pls any Hausa girls or Fulani girls here biko
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Guyman01: 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Godspikin:

You guys like to sensationalise issues. No one is calling GRV omo ale because of his marriage to an Igbo woman or because his mother is Igbo.

He is being called an Omo Ale because of his utterances and disposition towards Yorubas in the past which is evident in his posts before he vied for office, which he has not denied.

Out of all the major tribes it is Yorubas that intermarry with the Igbos the most. The governor of my state married an Igbo, no one has ever called him an Omo Ale, the Deji of Akure has an Igbo wife.

In Yoruba land, the word bastard is not reserved solely for illegitimate children born out of wedlock. It's also a word used to describe anyone who brings shame to his father or family, denigrates his people or behave in a manner that is short of how an Omoluabi should behave.

No true Yoruba son or daughter will refer to another as Afonja, because it is a slur word used by igbos to insult the Yorubas.

Except he denies those post of his in the past, he is nothing but an Omo Ale, Omo Ale t'oun fi owo osi juwe Ile baba re. Omo Ale jatijati!

You are no different from urchins here
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Judolisco(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
With all that bill Gates has done for Africa...she really deserves dis... Let's call it a gift
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Ckonnet: 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Naive people asking the young man to cashout abeg he is not hungry, na Stanford undergraduate be that ooo probably A list chap,Bright future dey worry d young man already.
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Intrepid01(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
EmptyGarden:
My broda put her in a family way sharply… no time to waste!

Your head is there😃😀😀
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Omoawoke: 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
franchasofficia:
Just like Tinubu's son marrying an Igbo blood aka Omo ale according to Tinubu's poverty ridden urchins, it is the greatest confusion in Tinubu's tribal bigotry camp right now shocked

I know u are pretending, you are not that stupid

Omo ale because he insults his own people and he has identified with ipob
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Rebuke: 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lifestone:

Nope. That guy family must be loaded too. Poor or average family can't send children to Stanford University. But that's surely a premium girl

Lols. Yhur head dey there. That's the pure fact.

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by optionalY09: 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
Iagos:
I like that. Now that's a premium white girl

Before you call the boy cheap, check his background out. cmon chicken head
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by yinkeys(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
EmptyGarden:
Plus the dude looks like a nerd & not a street thug
I’m sure the family will eventually accept him irrespective of his socio-economic background
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by abobote: 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
Domistar5:
The guy one look like rema.
This one na Rema in haircut cheesy
He looks more like Jordan of Nigerian Idols
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Duru009(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
This one has been d................
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by bibiking7(m): 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2023

White ladies like black guys. If you are smart and intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Nealson(m): 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
meobizy:
Nairalanders type rubbish about her dad while she receives BBC whenever she pleases. Foolish children, na him full here.

Madam Can you just calm down..... It hasn't gotten to this length now, abi they collect your zobo ni?
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by BluntCrazeMan: 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:
Dem both look very happy to me. grin

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11826101/Bill-Gates-daughter-Phoebe-slams-criticism-black-boyfriend-misconceptions-family.html
Things running in my mind.

Like..
Is her body-fluids and blood-cells different from those of all the rest of us.??

If this her boyfriend breaks her heart, can her father buy another stronger heart for her?
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Krisdan(m): 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
Many people go dey pray for dis kind relationship
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by abobote: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Pussy is pussy bro
Is not true, some pussies are sweeter than others

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Najdorf: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lifestone:

This is actually a common misconception about schools in the US that I myself did not know until I started applying. Many of the top schools have programs to support low income students

Kudos to the young man anyways grin
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by MartinsD12(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Iamicekid:

Nah there are some differences, white won’t use bills kill u and be saying it’s your responsibility, her family ain’t your responsibility you don’t have to carry her family responsibility too and when the chips are down like when you are broke, she won’t be broke shaming you or giving you attitude, she will stood in and pick up bills payment and still give you same respect she gave you when you having money
Good one

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by izubext007: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Americans don't think like that my broda
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by mysticwarrior(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
She is lucky to have such a handsome black dude as her man.
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by kenny160: 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
Godspikin:

You guys like to sensationalise issues. No one is calling GRV omo ale because of his marriage to an Igbo woman or because his mother is Igbo.

He is being called an Omo Ale because of his utterances and disposition towards Yorubas in the past which is evident in his posts before he vied for office, which he has not denied.

Out of all the major tribes it is Yorubas that intermarry with the Igbos the most. The governor of my state married an Igbo, no one has ever called him an Omo Ale, the Deji of Akure has an Igbo wife.

In Yoruba land, the word bastard is not reserved solely for illegitimate children born out of wedlock. It's also a word used to describe anyone who brings shame to his father or family, denigrates his people or behave in a manner that is short of how an Omoluabi should behave.

No true Yoruba son or daughter will refer to another as Afonja, because it is a slur word used by igbos to insult the Yorubas.

Except he denies those post of his in the past, he is nothing but an Omo Ale, Omo Ale t'oun fi owo osi juwe Ile baba re. Omo Ale jatijati!
you lecture the omoale and his family so tey u come break the table...kudos bro
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Nsonaso(m): 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
EmptyGarden:
Oyel dey your head
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Venom11(m): 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
E no go better for access bnk ajeh

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by JOemmy(m): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Karlifate:
A quick glance at their pictures, shows the girl is the dominant one in the relationship. shocked

It doesn't matter at this point
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Isabi4lov: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
That's how it should be but in Nigeria here , Igbos and Yorubas will not allow somebody to hear word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Realist777: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
If na me eh, the I go wire this geh she no go recognize her papa again.
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by HellVictorinho7: 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
Iamicekid:

Nah there are some differences, white won’t use bills kill u and be saying it’s your responsibility, her family ain’t your responsibility you don’t have to carry her family responsibility too and when the chips are down like when you are broke, she won’t be broke shaming you or giving you attitude, she will stood in and pick up bills payment and still give you same respect she gave you when you having money
SPITS

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Kingcalls: 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lifestone:

Scholarship....student loans
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Icarus99(f): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
tuzle:
lil Nas x is gay, he doesn't do girls
yeah I know the niqqa gay as hell
Just saying this dude right here is his doppelgänger

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by jice(m): 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
Godspikin:

You talked well maybe because you are not amongst them or you just want to make us believe that you are detribalized Yoruba.
The present truth is that most Yorubas are slave to the Hausa/Fulani and putrid to the IGBO for their hatred for the Ibos
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by AngelicBeing: 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No Country Can Survive With Republic Of Benin As Neighbour – Dangote / Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) / The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.