Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross (78557 Views)

Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter / Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table / Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by franchasofficia: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
QuietMynd:

No, seyi wife is not igbo
She is Chinese, getaat shocked
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by QuietMynd: 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
franchasofficia:
She is Chinese, getaat shocked
grin grin grin
Which breed of dog bite u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Esales(m): 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
dalass:

Chinedu posted of a He-goat wearing Tinubus signature cap and typed AFONJAAAA! Now, do you see that your attempt at explanation is even annoying?

And FYI, only Yoruba bastards will call an elderly person or anyone for that matter Afonja!

To the best of my knowledge, Are-Ona-Kakanfo is one of the highest Yoruba honorary titles a man can get outside kingship... So what's disrespectful in that?

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by bigcasava1(m): 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
Abobi knack her well well with ur big black gbola so she confuse the more
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Pastoshizzy(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
franchasofficia:
Just like Tinubu's son marrying an Igbo blood aka Omo ale according to Tinubu's poverty ridden urchins, it is the greatest confusion in Tinubu's tribal bigotry camp right now shocked

2023 was so amazing, God made sure Igbos were in all of the equation to teach Nigerian bigots hating on Igbos some lessons about life, that's if they will ever learn.

Tinubu's son Seyi is married to an Igbo bloodline, and from the look of things, Seyi Tinubu and his mom will be the ones to run Tinubu's Presidency before the mandate will be returned, so you cant take away the Igbos and the Omo Ales in Tinubu's house grin

Peter Obi a frontrunner and the lagal winner of 2023 Presidency is an Igbo bloodline grin

Atiku Abubakar is running with another Igbo bloodline Ifeanyi Okowa, so if the pendulum swings to PDP, Igbos will still be there.

So dear hatefilled Yoruba urchins in Tinubu's camp,
if this wasn't meant to be funny. Then you must be confused.
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by YorubaSamurai: 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
ednut1:
i don’t attend to customers. I work back end as an auditor. Next
lies
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Godspikin: 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
Esales:

To the best of my knowledge, Are-Ona-Kakanfo is one of the highest Yoruba honorary titles a man can get outside kingship... So what's disrespectful in that?

Are you saying you do not know that the Igbos do not use the name Afonja to describe Yorubas in an honorary manner rather it is being used in an insulting manner because of his alliance with the Fulani.

If you don't know then you should not even be here typing jargons cos you don't even have an understanding of what is being discussed here before jumping into it.
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by ednut1(m): 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
lies
na you sabi
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by YorubaSamurai: 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
ednut1:
na you sabi
lying is not good
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by ufotunang: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
My brother Impregnate her immediately before it's too late
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by ednut1(m): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
lying is not good
keep trolling
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by haywhy80: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
Iamicekid:

Nah there are some differences, white won’t use bills kill u and be saying it’s your responsibility, her family ain’t your responsibility you don’t have to carry her family responsibility too and when the chips are down like when you are broke, she won’t be broke shaming you or giving you attitude, she will stand in and pick up bills payment and still give you same respect she gave you when you had money
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Goddyrichie(m): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
Iamicekid:

Nah there are some differences, white won’t use bills kill u and be saying it’s your responsibility, her family ain’t your responsibility you don’t have to carry her family responsibility too and when the chips are down like when you are broke, she won’t be broke shaming you or giving you attitude, she will stood in and pick up bills payment and still give you same respect she gave you when you having money
correct 💯

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by formenew: 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
Amazing
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by dalass(f): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
Esales:

So it isn't disrespectful to post the picture of a bleating goat with Tinubus cap and label it AFONJAAAA!!!!?

If you don't see anything wrong against the above just gerroout of my mention please. Thanks in advance
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Esales(m): 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
dalass:

So it isn't disrespectful to post the picture of a bleating goat with Tinubus cap and label it AFONJAAAA!!!!?

If you don't see anything wrong against the above just gerroout of my mention please. Thanks in advance

I won't reply you again because you're outrightly disrespectful despite my respectful responses...
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Esales(m): 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
Godspikin:

Are you saying you do not know that the Igbos do not use the name Afonja to describe Yorubas in an honorary manner rather it is being used in an insulting manner because of his alliance with the Fulani.

If you don't know then you should not even be here typing jargons cos you don't even have an understanding of what is being discussed here before jumping into it.

That's what you should have said... Not hammering on the Afonja word. We all call hausas aboki and it's meant as a derogatory word but the hausas weren't offended because aboki meant my friend. But if I put aboki on a goat, that would be disrespectful to the Hausa.

I agree than Afonja on a goat is disrespectful but in your initial post, you and the other person I mentioned were all harping on why he called Yorubas Afonja... Nobody mentioned goat
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Esales(m): 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
Godspikin:

You are just being mischievous. You and I know the name Afonja you guys do use is not complimentary, as a matter of fact it is intended as insult. How then does the post or pictures relate with your question or do you have a problem with comprehension?

It's either you are confused or you need someone to interpret what I wrote earlier to you.

Nope, I'm not confused, I am just trying to help you agitate better, so now, your protest should be GRV used a goat to represent Yorubas.

I'm responsible for what I say, you're responsible for what you understand, GRV can argue that he meant Afonja in a positive light, but can be say the same about the goat?

If you don't understand, I understand grin
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by DEROXMAN: 1:02am On Mar 08, 2023
franchasofficia:
Just like Tinubu's son marrying an Igbo blood aka Omo ale according to Tinubu's poverty ridden urchins, it is the greatest confusion in Tinubu's tribal bigotry camp right now shocked

2023 was so amazing, God made sure Igbos were in all of the equation to teach Nigerian bigots hating on Igbos some lessons about life, that's if they will ever learn.

Tinubu's son Seyi is married to an Igbo bloodline, and from the look of things, Seyi Tinubu and his mom will be the ones to run Tinubu's Presidency before the mandate will be returned, so you cant take away the Igbos and the Omo Ales in Tinubu's house grin

Peter Obi a frontrunner and the lagal winner of 2023 Presidency is an Igbo bloodline grin

Atiku Abubakar is running with another Igbo bloodline Ifeanyi Okowa, so if the pendulum swings to PDP, Igbos will still be there.

So dear hatefilled Yoruba urchins in Tinubu's camp, God don catch una this year, if una do anyhow, Seyi's Igbo wife will tell her husband or father-in-law to give una rat poison inside DSS undergeound cell cheesy
lol it's Remi tinubu that will control the govt more and go online to search what she said about the flats
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Godspikin: 2:10am On Mar 08, 2023
Esales:

That's what you should have said... Not hammering on the Afonja word. We all call hausas aboki and it's meant as a derogatory word but the hausas weren't offended because aboki meant my friend. But if I put aboki on a goat, that would be disrespectful to the Hausa.

I agree than Afonja on a goat is disrespectful but in your initial post, you and the other person I mentioned were all harping on why he called Yorubas Afonja... Nobody mentioned goat

With or without the goat in the picture Afonja is used as an insult, goat or not.

That's why I said earlier that you do not understand. I also told you the meaning behind the use of that name.

It's like calling someone JUDAS, Judas is a name, a good name, but what is the character that comes to mind when someone calls you for example that name. That is what is intended when Yorubas are called Afonja. You might have been doing this innocently not knowing what is intended. It is an insult, nothing honorary or complimentary.

Aboki on the other hand is not insulting, Aboki means friend.
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Godspikin: 2:17am On Mar 08, 2023
Esales:

Nope, I'm not confused, I am just trying to help you agitate better, so now, your protest should be GRV used a goat to represent Yorubas.

I'm responsible for what I say, you're responsible for what you understand, GRV can argue that he meant Afonja in a positive light, but can be say the same about the goat?

If you don't understand, I understand grin

There's nothing positive in that post of his. There is also nothing positive when that name is used to refer to a Yoruba man by anyone. I don't know how else to explain this to you.
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by DrDeuce: 5:51am On Mar 08, 2023
Racism can't leave us sadly.
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by rex444(m): 6:11am On Mar 08, 2023
Mecka:
you no like edo gal
why not? I believe in anywhere you find what you are looking for, keep it dear.
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by rex444(m): 6:11am On Mar 08, 2023
KPGGlobal:

Nigeria is not ready
tbh
OhiOfIhima:

I dey d same lane with you bro... Pls any Hausa girls or Fulani girls here biko
hahahahaha for sure
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by rex444(m): 6:12am On Mar 08, 2023
Hassanmaye:

If she likes you, Is very easy, you will convert to islam.
if i like am reach and she like me reach, converting to anythin should be secondary....

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Mecka: 8:11am On Mar 08, 2023
rex444:
why not? I believe in anywhere you find what you are looking for, keep it dear.
one edo gal way i wan fùck. Nasoso money she dey ask for
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Mecka: 8:20am On Mar 08, 2023
Konjiboii:

Still on still, white puna taste better.
black pussy, white pussy. Eat one
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Mecka: 8:27am On Mar 08, 2023
easytig:
As e dey hot,make he pour semen for the toto,he should secure the bag
when last you fùck
Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by Mecka: 8:29am On Mar 08, 2023
AllKnowing:

Able to stay wet for extended periods of time yes.
have you sucked pussy b4?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No Country Can Survive With Republic Of Benin As Neighbour – Dangote / Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) / The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.