Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! (31205 Views)

“Recover Our Stolen Wealth From Yahaya Bello” – Kogi Indigenes Tell EFCC / Dear Lagosians, Let Us Do It. / PDP Looted Our Destiny, Prospects, Jobs – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Factfinder1(m): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:
Go and recover your destiny in Abia State. It is Yorubas that are to blame for the rubbish these refugees are pushing. People that couldn't survive in their poor and dying region. Wants to make a change in the place feeding them. People that are known in making premium bad decision. I believe after this elections this people needs to be put in place.

The same you will laugh and giggle like a goat that licked salt when you hear that a Nigerian wins elections in other countries parliaments

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by VTJN(m): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2023
SuperbCrown:

You people said more than this for peter Obi, you guys also said Obi will not win one state. But he won your Lagos plus other state.

You will learn by force.
Obi knows he won't come a distant third and he knows we know that too

-Prof Chukwuma Soludo

Did Obi came a distant third or not?

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by greggng: 11:50am On Mar 08, 2023
Egoat:
Sponsored post indeed.

I'm one of those who regretted voting for Obi.
I regret it every single day that passes by.

Statements like, 1) Igbos were the ones that voted him in Lagos.
2) we've proved that Lagos is a no man's land.
3) Yorubas are tribalists for voting Tinubu over Obi while Igbos are sensible for giving their own bloc votes.

I've read and heard enough of these stupid talks.
There is no room for Shukudis in Lagos State.
Whatever point they want to make should be made with Biafra.

GRV is a dead ambition, you can't insult my tribe, insult my pastor, turn your back at your own people because you were trying to impress the Okoros and now all of a sudden you've found your voice.
Go to Anambra and contest, Lagos isn't for sale.

You are one of the ignorant ones in yoruba land . This is what our constitution said about becoming a governor of a state ...you most be

Citizen of Nigeria by birth, at least 35 years of age, is a member of a political party and is sponsored by that political party are eligible for the office of Governor. The constitution limits state governors to only two four-year terms in office.

The constitution didn't say you most be a yoruba , hausa or igbo. THIS ETHNIC CARD WONT HELP YOU ...That puppet at alausa is gonna be reolac3d by a capable yoruba hand. You and your family have decided to be in bandage of tinubu ...but there are other yoruba people that see things differently ...allow the electorate vote there conscience ...

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by ufotunang: 11:50am On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:
Go and recover your destiny in Abia State. It is Yorubas that are to blame for the rubbish these refugees are pushing. People that couldn't survive in their poor and dying region. Wants to make a change in the place feeding them. People that are known in making premium bad decision. I believe after this elections this people needs to be put in place.
...as e dey pain them...e dey sweet obi-dients

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by MatrixCircle: 11:50am On Mar 08, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Lagos is like abuja, it was former capital, it diverse, it’s not indigenous like oyo, anambra, Enugu, Ogun, zamfara etc,

A Yoruba woman won an original Gbagi abuja man in the senate, abuja gbagi people did not say Yoruba must go
Don't mind them. It's just envy and selfishness.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Berankis: 11:50am On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:
Leave them, they are pushing their luck too hard. They have always been known to behave like this. The same behaviour that led to the civil war, no be today e start but this one too will fail as usual.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by zoedew: 11:50am On Mar 08, 2023
tabaralph:

The idiot removed Chinedu from his name to deceive himself, he should go to owerri and contest for local government chairman first, somebody that can’t speak Yoruba wants to govern a Yoruba state… no be juju be that?
E fit try nah!😎. Na so squirrel Mama try the other day!!😊🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by VTJN(m): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2023
MatrixCircle:

So you know that. Why did your thugs attack thier businesses after your Jagaban that has gone into hiding lost in Lagos. So you are now aware that most of your people voted against Tinubu same will happen on Saturday.

-Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by FreeStuffsNG: 11:51am On Mar 08, 2023
SuperbCrown:

Mr Obi still lost wink That 6.7k lead will be cancelled and despite Asiwaju's almost 3m lead over Obi, getting all the 3 Senators, 20 out of 24 HOR seats , some if not all the 4 will later decamp to his side.
sanwo Olu will be re elected with a full APC controlled Lagos House of Assembly. Mr Obi lost on all fronts wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Bhol28: 11:51am On Mar 08, 2023
Your destiny don lost abi.Which kind campaign be this.E be like say craze dey your head sef.DESTINY!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Mrtaye: 11:51am On Mar 08, 2023
spagettiluv:
ibos are less than 10% in Lagos so rest bro.
The important thing is for iNEC to transmit results direct from polling units shikena

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Goodlady(f): 11:51am On Mar 08, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

In one week, Sanwoolu has;

- Visited more churches, computer village, Balogun market than he has done in 4years.

- Ordered all LASTMA operatives to cease arrests and stand down.

- Released all impounded vehicles awaiting auction

- Release unpaid Pensions and Gratuity

-Opened Apongbon bridge

- Unban Okada Ban

-Pay pension and gratuity, and increase Govt staff salaries..

If you give him your one vote after showing you shege for 4 years, heaven will judge you and you will not stop suffering because you don't even need a prophet to tell you that he will show you shege in the next 4 years..

Vote Labour, don't waste your vote.. Sanwo won't be contesting like an idiot like this if labour party legitimately led by only 10k votes.. they know the real figure
So what ll judge those that voted for terrible LP candidates? Abi you think all people in elupeee are saints?
You all should go n learn how to play politics. You ll cry by Monday when Sanwoolu best for Chinedu balablue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by VTJN(m): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2023
ufotunang:
...as e dey pain them...e dey sweet obi-dients

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Mrtaye: 11:52am On Mar 08, 2023
Egoat:

What's the lie?
You know
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by emnite(m): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2023
I'll vote labour party from top to bottom

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Goodlady(f): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Ok..Sukuratu.
You are the Shukuratu. Isn't that the name of the young lady that we read in the news that was shot while jubilating?

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Diligent1(f): 11:53am On Mar 08, 2023
spagettiluv:
Your fathers sold your ancestral lands to attend Owanbe parties and spray money to Sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obey & Shina Peter, you grow up, instead of you to hustle and know if you can buy the lands back, you sold the remaining one and relocate to Sango, Ikorodu and other suburbs and spray the rest to Wasiu Ayinde, Pasuma Wonder and Small Doctor. Now the buyers of your lands are expanding and consolidating, you begin to cry like babies and start constituting go back to your land nuisance. Oga we are in the lands that we bought from you and will live comfortable on it because we pay you completely and even pay extra while building. You sold your lands and still wants to be landlord, no way. Oga stop crying because you can never eat your cake and have it.
We conquered Lagos by proxy and would rule it one day.knw this and have peace
Shebi you have been crying for Biafra, if you now get your Biafra I want to see how you will carry Lagos to Biafra land.

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by SuperbCrown: 11:54am On Mar 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Mr Obi still lost wink That 6.7k lead will be cancelled and despite Asiwaju's almost 3m lead, getting all the 3 Senators, 20 out of 24 HOR seats , some if not all the 4 will later decamp to his side.
sanwo Olu will be re elected with a full APC controlled Lagos House of Assembly. Mr Obi lost on all fronts wink
did you say he will not win any state or not? Did he win Lagos or not?

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by zoedew: 11:54am On Mar 08, 2023
Berankis:

Leave them, they are pushing their luck too hard. They have always been known to behave like this. The same behaviour that led to the civil war, no be today e start but this one too will fail as usual.
Na so Eleko tell them the other day they were destined for the Lagoon and they accused him of hate speech! If only they had native intelligence to understand what The Eleko was talking about! They lacked NI to know that when your ill manners upsets your host you’ll get shown the door!!! Travel to America the bastion of democracy and push drugs to the point that you get caught and shout “democracy”! You’ll end up at ADX in Florence singing from the same hymn sheet as Muttallab the pant bomber!!

5 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by MatrixCircle: 11:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Egoat:
Sponsored post indeed.

I'm one of those who regretted voting for Obi.
I regret it every single day that passes by.

Statements like, 1) Igbos were the ones that voted him in Lagos.
2) we've proved that Lagos is a no man's land.
3) Yorubas are tribalists for voting Tinubu over Obi while Igbos are sensible for giving their own bloc votes.

I've read and heard enough of these stupid talks.
There is no room for Shukudis in Lagos State.
Whatever point they want to make should be made with Biafra.

GRV is a dead ambition, you can't insult my tribe, insult my pastor, turn your back at your own people because you were trying to impress the Okoros and now all of a sudden you've found your voice.
Go to Anambla and contest, Lagos isn't for sale.
I wanted to vote for Sanwo Olu but because of the level of hate divisive politics the so called APC and I won't say Yoruba because not all Yorubas are in APC and not all Yorubas are playing the tribal cards and vice versa for the ibos.
My vote now goes to Gbadebo GRV. Sanwo Olu has lost one vote.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by iCauseTrouble: 11:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Ode ni e. So you think everybody supporting Obi or LP is Igbo.
Ori eh ti daru.
Godwin4444:
u igbos should b d least to say this

Hope u know that politician from ebonyi can’t contest in enugu?

Hope u know a catholic priest from another Igbo state can’t lead in Igbo land?

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Diligent1(f): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2023
greggng:

You are one of the ignorant ones in yoruba land . This is what our constitution said about becoming a governor of a state ...you most be

Citizen of Nigeria by birth, at least 35 years of age, is a member of a political party and is sponsored by that political party are eligible for the office of Governor. The constitution limits state governors to only two four-year terms in office.

The constitution didn't say you most be a yoruba , hausa or igbo. THIS ETHNIC CARD WONT HELP YOU ...That puppet at alausa is gonna be reolac3d by a capable yoruba hand. You and your family have decided to be in bandage of tinubu ...but there are other yoruba people that see things differently ...allow the electorate vote there conscience ...
Then why are Anambra people denied Bianca of becoming a senator, they told her to go to Enugu where she came from

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2023
Goodlady:

So what ll judge those that voted for terrible LP candidates? Abi you think all people in elupeee are saints?
You all should go n learn how to play politics. You ll cry by Monday when Sanwoolu best for Chinedu balablue

GRV will be your next Gomina. The people of Lagos has decided.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by zelnababa(m): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2023
Tofax:
If Ireti Kingibe is Igbo by tribe (the senator for FCT), by now urchins & Ibadan gutter media like TVC will be shouting out loud that Igbos want to take over Abuja.
But since she's Yoruba, they've all gone mute
did she ever said ABUJA belong to YORUBA or ABUJA is no mans land?

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Zeezenho: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:

Urchin listen time is come for us to start practicing one nigeria. Madam kingibe a yoruba lady is senator in abuja you are ok with it.next election we will vote in non Yoruba's into lagos state and federal house then you know its one nigeria.

Lagos is nigeria. nigeria is for Nigerians,your stupid tribalism will not fly.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by GeneralDae: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2023
Ovo200:
Gbadebo Rhode vivour is our next governor in Lagos state.
Why? what are his track records?
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Egoat(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2023
MatrixCircle:

I wanted to vote for Sanwo Olu but because of the level of hate divisive politics the so called APC and I won't say Yoruba because not all Yorubas are in APC and not all Yorubas are playing the tribal cards and vice versa for the ibos.
My vote now goes to Gbadebo GRV. Sanwo Olu has lost one vote.
Wannabe oshi.
Stay in your eroded region and be forming I'll vote for GRV.
A glimpse at your posts reveals where you belong.
Chameleon oshi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by infofta(m): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:

Why are the moderators encouraging this type of hate speech and tribalism on this forum. The Niger Delta that is feeding the whole country is not tribalist like some tribes here.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by nedekid: 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He will lose.

Reasons? His inexperience, lack of depth in understanding Lagos, bigotted Yoruba-phobia tweets, lack of acceptance among the Yoruba, his inability to speak Yoruba and claims that he adopted his step-father's name have already cancelled him out of the race.
There is a new one that he did not attend MIT as claimed by him.

He should have gone for Councillorship then learn up his way
check my signature for free stuffs
What is this free stuff you are always writing about. List them here let us get "free stuff".
Abi are you another guyman like mannabbq that claimed to own a BBQ joint without address. You ask him for the address so you can patronize him and that will be the last you will hear from him. cool

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by ogatboy(m): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Nigerians in South Africa will complain of xenophobic attacks. Those in Europe and America complain of racism. Yet, we in Nigeria keep killing,
maiming and burning businesses of other tribes.
Let's all stand up and unite. If an Indian can be the PM of UK, I see nothing stopping other tribe from occupying political seats in your state.

The funny thing is the guys is a Lagosian and can trace his generation in Lagos as far back as 4 generations. GRV is coming. Eluu p 76

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by ChukwuObe: 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ance4Liverpool:
Eluu p from top to bottom

Any Yoruba that votes for this atohun rinwa is a bastard. Please read this on how Peter Obi marginalised others in Anambra:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/marginalisation-non-indigenes-threaten-boycott-anambra-election/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ganduje: The Mistake We Used To Nail Kwankwaso, Gov Yusuf / Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest / Court To Ademola Adeleke: Show Your Certificate If You Have Any

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.