Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) (23975 Views)

Fire Razes Printing Press At Tejuosho Market, Lagos (Photos) / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by AsapTeddy(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2023
sat70:
This is just the beginning. Anambra no far make una pack load abeg

See the tribalistic animal I dey share contry with.

Idiot...

So for your mind..

Na only ibos dey the market...

Fool

Some of you will come online to insult ibos yet you are not even better than them.

Before you talk trash .. I am not ibo.

Use your brain cells for better things.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Nelz7: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2023
Too bad
When u do things like this u render people jobless and frustrated. One thing is sure, they'll clap back

And it'll be bloody

This is a wrong move
This is a wrong move
This is a wrong move
This is a wrong move
This is a wrong move
This is a wrong move
This is a wrong move
This is a wrong move

2 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by jimyjames(m): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:
it is hausa doninated and yoruba. Now laugh at them cos they are not igbos
The reason you are not laughing at them is cause they are not igbo

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by sofeo(m): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2023
It will be well with the victims.

Check my Signature
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2023
I won't even lie about my feelings this morning. I feel really sad I swear. Who even plays such politics in this 21st century 🤦🏽

2 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by lordm(m): 9:32am On Mar 08, 2023
Donjazet2:
Unconfirmed reports are saying that this was a targeted attack against Igbos in Lagos by bad-faith actors.

The APC agents in Lagos should please time down the targeted tribal attacks in Lagos.

They are seriously overheating the polity and sowing the seeds of discord and hatred in Nigeria. Lagos has become a boiling plate.

Please APC should stop dividing Nigerians along tribal lines. It's very dangerous in the long run.
Think before you speak. Fire does not know political party members. Please don't spread rumours without a proper source or reference.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by sat70: 9:33am On Mar 08, 2023
AsapTeddy:

See the tribalistic animal u dey share contry with
Were no sabi spell country.

7 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by DonTattaglia: 9:34am On Mar 08, 2023
But this is not an Igbo market..A lot of Yoruba traders own shops here..

9 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by yahoodetector: 9:34am On Mar 08, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:
Apc yoruba thugs are really pushing the igbos,I was born and raised in kano sabon gari,I witness many riots where igbos came and stood against a tougher more ruthless mob,but the igbos held their ground and fought them off each time, and honestly Apc yoruba boys are no match,Igbos are just being Patient and peaceful but at a point they will be forced to React and it would'nt be Nice for all.

Don't mind them.

By the time Igbos fight back now, they will start crying and be carrying placards and their monarch that ran away from Hausa boys who drove him out of his palace and swam on his swimming pool will begin to threaten with lagoon drowning.

Ndi Ara!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by RighChannel: 9:35am On Mar 08, 2023
SANWO-OLU RUSHING DOWN TO DONATE BILLIONS OF NAIRA
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by sukkot: 9:36am On Mar 08, 2023

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by AsapTeddy(m): 9:37am On Mar 08, 2023
The task masters in Lagos will never leave their slaves. They rather succumb to illicit means to retain their rule over their slaves.

Lagos is over hyped...

Before you talk about revenue nonsense and fifth largest economy rubbish...are the lives of the inhabitants better?..

That's the only index to justify Lagos...not useless financial statistics that does t affect the lives of the inhabitants in any way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by AsapTeddy(m): 9:38am On Mar 08, 2023
sat70:
Were no sabi spell country.

slowpoke...as far as you get the meaning.

Tribalistic dunce....

2 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Urchinpainer: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:
Apc yoruba thugs are really pushing the igbos,I was born and raised in kano sabon gari,I witness many riots where igbos came and stood against a tougher more ruthless mob,but the igbos held their ground and fought them off each time,even in south africa,igbos stood their ground and confronted them,honestly Apc yoruba boys are no match to be frank,I believe igbos are just being Patient and peaceful but at a point they will be forced to React and it would'nt be Nice for all.
I look at them and Laugh. They are pushing an agenda that if it agenda they will be the losing side.

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by djseanjohn77: 9:39am On Mar 08, 2023
Donjazet2:
Unconfirmed reports are saying that this was a targeted attack against igbos in Lagos by bad faith actors.

The APC agents in Lagos should please time down the targeted tribal attacks in Lagos.

They are seriously overheating the polity and sowing the seeds of discord and hatred in Nigeria. Lagos has become a boiling plate.

Please APC should stop dividing nigerians along tribal lines. It's very dangerous in the long run.

This has nothing to do with APC, the statement out there is really provocative, people are spreading the narratives with evidence, sure those that resulted to making a tribal war on social media, attacking the Yoruba race may probably be doing it for clout, but out there in the street, it is not the same. Sadly, we ok it, when people repeatedly call Yorubas name, but when the street reacts in the language they understand, the condemnation starts. I bet you, the real businessmen in Lagos would never want to go down this path, they'd rather remain peaceful, but the online urchins, are heating up the tribal polity.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by silverkings: 9:39am On Mar 08, 2023
Your fathers sold your ancestral lands to attend Owanbe parties and spray money to Sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obey & Shina Peter, you grow up, instead of you to hustle and know if you can buy the lands back, you sold the remaining one and relocate to Sango, Ikorodu and other suburbs and spray the rest to Wasiu Ayinde, Pasuma Wonder and Small Doctor. Now the buyers of your lands are expanding and consolidating, you begin to cry like babies and start constituting go back to your land nuisance. Oga we are in the lands that we bought from you and will live comfortable on it because we pay you completely and even pay extra while building. You sold your lands and still wants to be landlord, no way. Oga stop crying because you can never eat your cake and have it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Nelz7: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2023
yahoodetector:

Don't mind them.

By the time Igbos fight back now, they will start crying and be carrying placards and their monarch that ran away from Hausa boys who drove him out of his palace and swam on his swimming pool will begin to threaten with lagoon drowning.

Ndi Ara!

This is a wrong move
This is a wrong move
This is a wrong move
This is a wrong move
This is a wrong move
This is a wrong move
This is a wrong move
This is a wrong move

Why burn 🔥 peoples source of livelihood
Expect a coordinated clapback
Nobody should cry

2 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by sat70: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2023
AsapTeddy:

slowpoke...as far as you get the meaning.

Tribalistic dunce....

Mumu boy from Biafraland. Who's tribalistic if not you and your foolish people grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by olusogo: 9:41am On Mar 08, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:
Apc yoruba thugs are really pushing the igbos,I was born and raised in kano sabon gari,I witness many riots where igbos came and stood against a tougher more ruthless mob,but the igbos held their ground and fought them off each time,even in south africa,igbos stood their ground and confronted them,honestly Apc yoruba boys are no match to be frank,I believe igbos are just being Patient and peaceful but at a point they will be forced to React and it would'nt be Nice for all.

You'd better come out now and show your true colour. A market got ablazed instead of you to commensurate with traders in the market who are Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa, you come here fueling tribal discord.
For your information all tribal agitation fuel by Igbo in Nigeria later came back to consume them.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by toloohthegreat: 9:41am On Mar 08, 2023
You don't know what Yorubas are capable of. Advice your Igbo brothers. (My one cent)

CHANNELStv2020:

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Donjazet2:
Unconfirmed reports are saying that this was a targeted attack against igbos in Lagos by bad faith actors.

The APC agents in Lagos should please tone down the targeted tribal attacks in Lagos.

They are seriously overheating the polity and sowing the seeds of discord and hatred in people's hearts and minds. Lagos has become a boiling plate.

Please APC should stop dividing nigerians along tribal lines. It's very dangerous in the long run.
Make Yorubas draw line for the igbos in their state .... Rubbish they are trying with yorubas I remember wetin them do them for Kano south africa and the rest ... Yorubas should know how to accommodate igbos now...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Don't burn down Lagos! Go to tribunal to claim your manhood mandate!
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by SeyiFargo(m): 9:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Mr OP this fire wasn't something that happened naturally, the culprits behind these came to Yaya Crescent last week to start the attack there but the vigilantes hold them off thereby their comeback this midnight to burn the Igbo dominated spare parts market in akere.
My neighbor baba ibeji who happened to be the CSO of Yaya Crescent waded the guys off last week, so this morning you know Yaya Crescent has two gates one facing Wilmer and one here in akere, he saw those guys from afar.. And took his bike to go and fight them unfortunately his partners in the vigilante work have slept off due to alcohol, before he would wake them up those guys have burned down the market and he immediately called Kaka to come to akere and he showed up immediately to drive that tanker you might saw there yesterday that brought fuel to Total filling station away..
Na baba ibeji God use save the whole akere, Yaya Crescent plus Ora from getting burned down..
PS the market is beside a fully loaded fuelling station.

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Hussein035: 9:44am On Mar 08, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:

It shall not be well with you people if you don't react. The Yorubas accommodated you people more than any tribe in Nigeria but you ended up telling us that our land is no man's land. After obi won Lagos in presidential election you people went to alausa to beat your chest that you are coming to take over.

You are yet to see anything, Lagos is not sabon Geri. We will make you people useless as fast as possible

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2023
toloohthegreat:
You don't know what Yorubas are capable of. Advice your Igbo brothers. (My one cent)

If i wake up and see the yorubas beating the drum of war,i will go back and Sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by gfon(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2023
sat70:
This is just the beginning. Anambra no far make una pack load abeg
Bro there are Yorubas living in the east and also have businesses there, this hate you are promoting wouldn't help anyone, you are matured,act like it

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by AsapTeddy(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2023
sat70:

Mumu boy from Biafraland. Who's tribalistic if not you and your foolish people grin grin

So everyone that counters your raw display of tribalism and foolishness is a biafran or ibo to you?

Your head is useless to you and your education is a waste.

Get a life.. tribal bigot

3 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by sammirano: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:

Flat skull chest beaters, pls fight back. You will be ended swiftly. Ordinary elections you fools are crying 😭 in Lagos. Eranko

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by SeyiFargo(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2023
This was a coordinated attack directly toward the igbos in ajegunle.
I'm ashamed to be a Yoruba 💔💯💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Epistasis(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2023
Keep fanning ethnic tension....you will surely get more than what you bargained.
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2023
Hussein035:

It shall not be well with you people if you don't react. The Yorubas accommodated you people more than any tribe in Nigeria but you ended up telling us that our land is no man's land. After obi won Lagos in presidential election you people went to alausa to beat your chest that you are coming to take over.

You are yet to see anything, Lagos is not sabon Geri. We will make you people useless as fast as possible

If i wake up and see the yorubas beating the drum of war,i will go back and Sleep.

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:

Flat skull chest beaters, pls fight back. You will be ended swiftly. Ordinary elections you fools are crying 😭 in Lagos. Eranko

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Business To Start With 2 Million / Naira Surges As CBN Intervenes In Interbank Market / Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.