Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) (23965 Views)

Fire Razes Printing Press At Tejuosho Market, Lagos (Photos) / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by ComeToJesus: 10:11am On Mar 08, 2023
civilserva:
Burn those migrants
Cockroach, you don chop?
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by SuperSupremo(m): 10:12am On Mar 08, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:

The word is Jealousy,isreal can relate
I laugh whenever you try to relate to Israel,there is no prove whatsoever you are related to them,not close 1 bit,DNA wise nor anything in common.....Any evil person is despised wherever he goes and he thinks it's jealousy,you can't be jealous in your own country and anywhere outside....Israel is loved massively in the Western countries....they also despise the only Jewish community in Africa which is Ethiopia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Revolva(m): 10:18am On Mar 08, 2023
DonTattaglia:
But this is not an Igbo market..A lot of Yoruba traders own shops here..

Young man its a small market , they only sell spare part there and its only igbos that own shops there ok

This akere bustop is close to my house , so listen and learn

2 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by dexmond: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2023
Lagos APC that should be building bridges is busy alienating the people more.
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2023
SuperSupremo:
I laugh whenever you try to relate to Israel,there is no prove whatsoever you are related to them,not close 1 bit,DNA wise nor anything in common.....Any evil person is despised wherever he goes and he thinks it's jealousy,you can't be jealous in your own country and anywhere outside....Israel is loved massively in the Western countries....they also despise the only Jewish community in Africa which is Ethiopia

I dont remember saying we are related to isreal,i used them as an example,isreal is hated by their neigbours in the middle east.

The pharisees were jealous of Jesus,was he an evil person? Are u saying all igbos are evil? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by OBS1988: 10:20am On Mar 08, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:
Apc yoruba thugs are really pushing the igbos,I was born and raised in kano sabon gari,I witness many riots where igbos came and stood against a tougher more ruthless mob,but the igbos held their ground and fought them off each time,even in south africa,igbos stood their ground and confronted them,honestly Apc yoruba boys are no match to be frank,I believe igbos are just being Patient and peaceful but at a point they will be forced to React and it would'nt be Nice for all.

Please they should retaliate... coming to somebody house and still want to take over power Aba

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by kpompey: 10:20am On Mar 08, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:
Apc yoruba thugs are really pushing the igbos,I was born and raised in kano sabon gari,I witness many riots where igbos came and stood against a tougher more ruthless mob,but the igbos held their ground and fought them off each time,even in south africa,igbos stood their ground and confronted them,honestly Apc yoruba boys are no match to be frank,I believe igbos are just being Patient and peaceful but at a point they will be forced to React and it would'nt be Nice for all.
You are saying thrash. We are not violence people. They should start a film they will never finished.

3 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 10:22am On Mar 08, 2023
kpompey:

You are saying thrash. We are not violence people. They should start a film they will never finished.

"If i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" - IBB, 1993.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Father4all: 10:22am On Mar 08, 2023
Rollsnjaguar:
This is happing now at KIRIKIRI road Ajegunle, Ajeromi ifelodun LGA. The square part market was burned down by unknown people during the early hours of today, 😡😡😡😡😭😭😭 My family own business too. @chude__ @SavvyRinu @AishaYesufu @GRVlagos @NgLabour @channelstv @ARISEtv
square part market grin
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 10:22am On Mar 08, 2023
OBS1988:

Please they should retaliate... coming to somebody house and still want to take over power Aba

"If i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" - IBB, 1993.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by gfon(m): 10:23am On Mar 08, 2023
sat70:

I'm not matured ooo. How many Yorubas are in the East compared to Igbos distributed in the south west? The wahala just start. Una never see anything. Jagaban is president now ooo. Una eye go soon clear.
Boss I'm not Igbo neither am I Yoruba, all these things you promoting might not affect you,but might affect your friends or even relatives. Violence doesn't settle anything,in a long run both Igbo and Yoruba would suffer it,what if it starts now and a family member of yours gets killed in the process?? Be careful of what you wish for. Good morning
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2023
You think you can triumph through evil? Just attacking one tribe and God will fold his hand and do nothing. Whoever that does this is curse forever. If you don't want them to participate in the election in Lagos why not pass through the right channels by meeting the Igbo stakeholders and tell them not to vote again Lagos why destroying their property!
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Billygee2u: 10:24am On Mar 08, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:
The Yorubas has pushed more than the Igbos supposed to take .
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by YorubaSamurai: 10:24am On Mar 08, 2023
Make igbos self relocate na angry
Na by force to do trade for Lagos ni ?

2 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by chatinent: 10:25am On Mar 08, 2023
civilserva:

Do you know about Sarcasm?

I know about you.
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by sukkot: 10:25am On Mar 08, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7595613/peter-obi-hellbent-bringing-armageddon

The question is ? Who is triggering him to do it ? The streets is going to turn into a bloodsbath and tribal war will break out on the streets of Lagos and damn near ethnic cleansing or God forbid genocide. The question is what is prompting this man to make the moves he is making after losing the election ? Is he being sponsored to heAt up deez streetz or is his ego the driving factor ?
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Gentew(m): 10:26am On Mar 08, 2023
Donjazet2:
Unconfirmed reports are saying that this was a targeted attack against igbos in Lagos by bad faith actors.

The APC agents in Lagos should please tone down the targeted tribal attacks in Lagos.

They are seriously overheating the polity and sowing the seeds of discord and hatred in people's hearts and minds. Lagos has become a boiling plate.

It's funny how you look stupid*d but you don't know it

Please APC should stop dividing nigerians along tribal lines. It's very dangerous in the long run.

It's so funny you look stup*d and you don't even know it.

You said it's an unconfirmed report but yet you're pointing fingers...... Why can't you wait !!!
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by kpompey: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:

Because we are not bittered tribe. We are not bigot and we are open to all. But that era will soon end, Igbo ave taken it too far, to extent of asking Chinedu to contest Gubernatorial for their selfish gains. They should go back to the creek they came from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by dyera(m): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2023
sukkot:
https://www.nairaland.com/7595613/peter-obi-hellbent-bringing-armageddon

The question is ? Who is triggering him to do it ? The streets is going to turn into a bloodsbath and tribal war will break out on the streets of Lagos and damn near ethnic cleansing or God forbid genocide. The question is what is prompting this man to make the moves he is making after losing the election ? Is he being sponsored to heAt up deez streetz or is his ego the driving factor ?

We Obidients are the ones edging Peter Obi on, we are the ones who insist that Tinubu not be allowed to run away with the stolen mandate.

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 10:32am On Mar 08, 2023
kpompey:

Because we are not bittered tribe. We are not bigot and we are open to all. But that era will soon end, Igbo ave taken it too far, to extent of asking Chinedu to contest Gubernatorial for their selfish gains. They should go back to the creek they came from.

I just laugh! All talk n talk,Lagos belongs to nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Geminiivory: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2023
I was born around this area but akere never had a market.. Well things change everyday..
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by FavouredNK: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2023
sat70:
This is just the beginning. Anambra no far make una pack load abeg

Talking like a brainless fool that you are, keep rejoicing on another man's misfortune and think that there's no God. Your own calamity will be irredeemable and will be sooner than you can imagine. Mpama
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by YorubaSamurai: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:

Eeyah. You will end up dying in that sleep grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by emee701(m): 10:37am On Mar 08, 2023
dyera:

We Obidients are the ones edging Peter Obi on, we are the ones who insist that Tinubu not be allowed to run away with the stolen mandate.
no stolen mandate because tinubu won free and fair
CHANNELStv2020:

dyera:

same way anambra belong to all nigerians
no stolen mandate because tinubu won free and fair
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Geminiivory: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2023
Hussein035:

It shall not be well with you people if you don't react. The Yorubas accommodated you people more than any tribe in Nigeria but you ended up telling us that our land is no man's land. After obi won Lagos in presidential election you people went to alausa to beat your chest that you are coming to take over.

You are yet to see anything, Lagos is not sabon Geri. We will make you people useless as fast as possible

SHUT UP YOUR FILTHY MOUTH. WHAT SORT OF ACCOMMODATION IS THAT? LAZY FOOLS
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by kpompey: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:

But Peter liar Obi developed Onitsha for you now, and you want him as your president . So leave Lagos for Tinubu and go back to your Onitsha, where no one will disturb you. Selfish people.

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by ObaOfYorubaLand: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2023
sat70:
This is just the beginning. Anambra no far make una pack load abeg

You will die in the attacks coming in few days coming.
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by BeeNG3: 10:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Donjazet2:
Unconfirmed reports are saying that this was a targeted attack against igbos in Lagos by bad faith actors.

The APC agents in Lagos should please tone down the targeted tribal attacks in Lagos.

They are seriously overheating the polity and sowing the seeds of discord and hatred in people's hearts and minds. Lagos has become a boiling plate.

Please APC should stop dividing nigerians along tribal lines. It's very dangerous in the long run.
Just listen to yourself
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by BeeNG3: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2023
grin
dyera:

grin grin
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by SuperSupremo(m): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:

I dont remember saying we are related to isreal,i used them as an example,isreal is hated by their neigbours in the middle east.

The pharisees were jealous of Jesus,was he an evil person? Are u saying all igbos are evil? Lol
Israel is hated by thier neighbours just as they also hate their neighbors,Igbos own almost everywhere on the world they get issues.....Jesus is still loved by many but not Igbos.....all are not evil but about 80%
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by ekolobaba: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2023
jumper524:
Some useless twitter influences were parading the public space that its an igbo dominated market in Apapa and that it was yorubas that burnt it.
Can they ever report things the way the see it in their fucking life?
What manner of evil people are these guys always trying to weep out sentiment of every tragedy.

Laugh wan kill me. Hehehehe

You obviously don’t know Yoruba people because dem dey always act slow.

Go and ask African China and Daddy Showkey wetin happen for Ajegunle to Egbesu boys and Ijaws. grin

No go start wetin una no fit finish. If Yoruba vex for una for Lagos, u go run.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Business To Start With 2 Million / Naira Surges As CBN Intervenes In Interbank Market / Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.