Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) (23977 Views)

Fire Razes Printing Press At Tejuosho Market, Lagos (Photos) / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by AsapTeddy(m): 9:48am On Mar 08, 2023
Hussein035:

It shall not be well with you people if you don't react. The Yorubas accommodated you people more than any tribe in Nigeria but you ended up telling us that our land is no man's land. After obi won Lagos in presidential election you people went to alausa to beat your chest that you are coming to take over.

You are yet to see anything, Lagos is not sabon Geri. We will make you people useless as fast as possible

Blah blah blah...all una post no dey pass tribalism.

Have you made yourself useful to your immediate community before attempting to make a whole tribe useless?

Some of you are not even better than the tribes you insult daily on nairaland.

Tribal bigots....yet na una dey chase yellow pawpaw ibo girls pass ....

Olohi omo jati jati

4 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by chatinent: 9:48am On Mar 08, 2023
civilserva:
Burn those migrants

Migrant? As a Nigerian too?

You are very tribalistic.

3 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by joshtooxplicit: 9:48am On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:
it is hausa doninated and yoruba. Now laugh at them cos they are not igbos

It is 99.9% igbo market. We have two spare parts market in AJ. Akere and Trinity and they are both igbos..No matter the Tribe, they deserve sympathy. If it was burnt as a means of oppression it stands condemned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by sammirano: 9:49am On Mar 08, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:

If i wake up and see the yorubas beating the drum of war,i will go back and Sleep.

Eeyah. You will end up dying in that sleep grin

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 9:50am On Mar 08, 2023
Mynd44:
This is Akere Market though

In which part of Lagos is this market located ?
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 9:50am On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:

Eeyah. You will end up dying in that sleep grin

"If i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" - IBB, 1993.

3 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by yusluvad(m): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2023
What the elites politicians in Nigeria will cause in terms of tribal war, will be irreparable. Let's be guided...
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by chatinent: 9:51am On Mar 08, 2023
It's shameful the way the electorates are used by political actors. Some have also become very hostile and tribalistic. It's a shame really.

Look as people watch millions of their life income burnt. So much for one Nigeria.

Make una continue dey brew the war concoction for politicians. I hope everyone takes their stand and not do attache when it happens. E go affect everybody laslas..and the politicians will leave y'all and run overseas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Tosdam(m): 9:52am On Mar 08, 2023
Rollsnjaguar:
This is happing now at KIRIKIRI road Ajegunle, Ajeromi ifelodun LGA. The square part market was burned down by unknown people during the early hours of today, 😡😡😡😡😭😭😭 My family own business too. @chude__ @SavvyRinu @AishaYesufu @GRVlagos @NgLabour @channelstv @ARISEtv

Some reporting like this… By “unknown people”…

Can’t electric disconnection cause fire outbreak….We Averted one last week on Lagos Island.. If it has happened, una go see na unknown gun men.
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:52am On Mar 08, 2023
Thiefnubuu and MC Oluomo thugs well done.
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 08, 2023
Zinc made structures
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:54am On Mar 08, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:
Apc yoruba thugs are really pushing the igbos,I was born and raised in kano sabon gari,I witness many riots where igbos came and stood against a tougher more ruthless mob,but the igbos held their ground and fought them off each time,even in south africa,igbos stood their ground and confronted them,honestly Apc yoruba boys are no match to be frank,I believe igbos are just being Patient and peaceful but at a point they will be forced to React and it would'nt be Nice for all.

If Thiefnubuu and MC Oluomo do not believe in free democracy, then they should be ready for military intervention.

We shall see.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by REALretep(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2023
I know karma never sleeps shaa
Just that it usually delays in doing the needful
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Teeroyzimma: 9:55am On Mar 08, 2023
See as they pushed people into poverty e no go well for those miscreants

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by sportskid(m): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2023
Honestly with the emergence of Tinubu as President, We will see a new Terrorist group from the Southwest, something that has never been seen before....God forbid oooo

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by nurusystem(m): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:
Apc yoruba thugs are really pushing the igbos,I was born and raised in kano sabon gari,I witness many riots where igbos came and stood against a tougher more ruthless mob,but the igbos held their ground and fought them off each time,even in south africa,igbos stood their ground and confronted them,honestly Apc yoruba boys are no match to be frank,I believe igbos are just being Patient and peaceful but at a point they will be forced to React and it would'nt be Nice for all.
Them go no say jass they work for real if you want to try Yorubas
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 08, 2023
Rollsnjaguar:
I won't even lie about my feelings this morning. I feel really sad I swear. Who even plays such politics in this 21st century 🤦🏽

What makes you think this is politics and not just an accident that occurred naturally? You guys did it and somehow giving up yourselves unconsciously.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Lukuluku69(m): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2023
djseanjohn77:

This has nothing to do with APC, the statement out there is really provocative, people are spreading the narratives with evidence, sure those that resulted to making a tribal war on social media, attacking the Yoruba race may probably be doing it for clout, but out there in the street, it is not the same. Sadly, we ok it, when people repeatedly call Yorubas name, but when the street reacts in the language they understand, the condemnation starts. I bet you, the real businessmen in Lagos would never want to go down this path, they'd rather remain peaceful, but the online urchins, are heating up the tribal polity.

Leave them. The real business people of any ethnic coloration don't subscribe to all these online hate and propaganda. It is those slowpokes with Internet and devices spreading the hate.

I think their elders should call them to order because when this shit hit the roof, it won't be palatable for us all. But they and their fathers got nothing to lose because they own nothing aside their miserably sad hate filled lives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Dareal90s(m): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:
Go ask your grandfather about Ore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by sat70: 9:58am On Mar 08, 2023
gfon:
Bro there are Yorubas living in the east and also have businesses there, this hate you are promoting wouldn't help anyone, you are matured,act like it
I'm not matured ooo. How many Yorubas are in the East compared to Igbos distributed in the south west? The wahala just start. Una never see anything. Jagaban is president now ooo. Una eye go soon clear.

3 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 9:59am On Mar 08, 2023
Dareal90s:

Go ask your grandfather about Ore.

"If i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" - IBB, 1993.
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Gboom: 9:59am On Mar 08, 2023
yahoodetector:

Don't mind them.

By the time Igbos fight back now, they will start crying and be carrying placards and their monarch that ran away from Hausa boys who drove him out of his palace and swam on his swimming pool will begin to threaten with lagoon drowning.

Ndi Ara!
You guys always hide behind the keyboard to chest beat whereas you will be the one to cry more. If area boys are fighting with dangerous weapon can you face them?

3 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 9:59am On Mar 08, 2023
nurusystem:

Them go no say jass they work for real if you want to try Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:01am On Mar 08, 2023
This is bad. Tragedy can happen anytime anywhere. We should not read tribal meaning to all these events. We should rally round our brothers who have been affected.
Govt must compensate them no matter the amount.
We should not allow the humanity in us to die. No politician is worth dieing for. They are all selfish.
May God send help to all those who have been affected in one way or the other.
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Babastrong(m): 10:03am On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=CHANNELStv2020 post=121567942]Apc yoruba thugs are really pushing the igbos,I was born and raised in kano sabon gari,I witness many riots where igbos came and stood against a tougher more ruthless mob,but the igbos held their ground and fought them off each time,even in south africa,igbos stood their ground and confronted them,honestly Apc yoruba boys are no match to be frank,I believe igbos are just being Patient and peaceful but at a point they will be forced to React and it would'nt be Nice for all.[ Don't be silly. When it comes to trouble with yoruba, they no born those plastic ball guys(igbo) well. But i pray it doesn't reach that level.]
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by StandardBuilder(m): 10:04am On Mar 08, 2023
BALOGUN market had fire outbreaks multiple times within a year and nobody link it to any particular tribe …..
Some useless twitter influences are now parading the public space in APAPA as an igbo dominated market and that it was yorubas that burnt it without any single evidence to back their claims.
Online reporters are causing great harm and disunity just to gather gullible followers, they don’t ever report things the way it happens with facts, they are always trying to weep out sentiment out of every tragedy.
The earlier will all understand them the better for us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by victorVIC1(m): 10:05am On Mar 08, 2023
civilserva:
Burn those migrants

You are an idiot. Not an insult but plain fact
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by SuperSupremo(m): 10:05am On Mar 08, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:
The question is why are people fighting you wherever you go,what do you do to provoke people against you internally and internationally?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:06am On Mar 08, 2023
civilserva:
Burn those migrants

Your business you build will never stand.

If you build a carton rain will fall.

If you build cement it will sink.

Your life investment will burn

At the end you will have nothing but ashes.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 10:07am On Mar 08, 2023
SuperSupremo:
The question is why are people fighting you wherever you go,what do you do to provoke people against you internally and internationally?

The word is Jealousy,isreal can relate

2 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 10:07am On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=121568932][/quote]

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by civilserva: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2023
chatinent:

Migrant? As a Nigerian too?

You are very tribalistic.

Do you know about Sarcasm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Surges As CBN Intervenes In Interbank Market / Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party / Shoprite Announces Plan To Leave Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.