Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) (23976 Views)

Fire Razes Printing Press At Tejuosho Market, Lagos (Photos) / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2023
SuperSupremo:
Israel is hated by thier neighbours just as they also hate their neighbors,Igbos own almost everywhere on the world they get issues.....Jesus is still loved by many but not Igbos.....all are not evil but about 80%

80% 🤣🤣🤣i rest my case
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by ekolobaba: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:
Apc yoruba thugs are really pushing the igbos,I was born and raised in kano sabon gari,I witness many riots where igbos came and stood against a tougher more ruthless mob,but the igbos held their ground and fought them off each time,even in south africa,igbos stood their ground and confronted them,honestly Apc yoruba boys are no match to be frank,I believe igbos are just being Patient and peaceful but at a point they will be forced to React and it would'nt be Nice for all.

Laugh wan kill me. Hehehehe

You obviously don’t know Yoruba people because dem dey always act slow.

Go and ask African China and Daddy Showkey wetin happen for Ajegunle to Egbesu boys and Ijaws. grin

No go start wetin una no fit finish. If Yoruba vex for una for Lagos, u go run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2023
kpompey:

But Peter liar Obi developed Onitsha for you now, and you want him as your president . So leave Lagos for Tinubu and go back to your Onitsha, where no one will disturb you. Selfish people.

A man from osogbo saying leave lagos🤣🤣🤣
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by dyera(m): 10:51am On Mar 08, 2023
emee701:
no stolen mandate because tinubu won free and fair no stolen mandate because tinubu won free and fair

Then why is Tinubu and Inec afraid of allowing labor party inspect the original election materials.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 10:52am On Mar 08, 2023
ekolobaba:

Laugh wan kill me. Hehehehe

You obviously don’t know Yoruba people because dem dey always act slow.

Go and ask African China and Daddy Showkey wetin happen for Ajegunle to Egbesu boys and Ijaws. grin

No go start wetin una no fit finish. If Yoruba vex for una for Lagos, u go run.

"If i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" - IBB, 1993.
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by SOFTSKILL: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:

"If i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" - IBB, 1993.

I laugh in OSU, even with your fake quotation, Ojukwu couldn't sleep like that when Obasanjo arrived Onitsha and conquered Biafra. He ran to Ivory Coast. Dey play

4 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by ekolobaba: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:

Hehehe

Wen African China say when I say O u say P another man say C na u sabi. I say dem burn man, dem kill man ooo for inside Ajegunle.

Nna that lyrics no be ordinary lyrics. Fear Yoruba ooo. Egbesu boys run for Ajegunle.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by cococandy(f): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2023
sat70:
This is just the beginning. Anambra no far make una pack load abeg
why would you say something like this?

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by cococandy(f): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2023
sat70:

Mumu boy from Biafraland. Who's tribalistic if not you and your foolish people grin grin
so you support dividing the country so there’s Biafra and Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by remsonik(f): 11:04am On Mar 08, 2023
Lol, electrical discrepancies and current not properly discharged caused the fire yet you're putting the blame on yoruba people. If na igbo dominated market, who's the security, don't they stay close to market. Why will they join wire together to get current they can't handle well
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by ronalmagic10(m): 11:06am On Mar 08, 2023
Fake news

Igbo burnt the market after removing all valuable items just to emotionally blackmail the populace to vote for lp

Why will APC do such at this critical election time

Liars!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2023
ekolobaba:

Hehehe

Wen African China say when I say O u say P another man say C na u sabi. I say dem burn man, dem kill man ooo for inside Ajegunle.

Nna that lyrics no be ordinary lyrics. Fear Yoruba ooo. Egbesu boys run for Ajegunle.

I Repeat "If i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" - IBB, 1993.
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2023
SOFTSKILL:

I laugh in OSU, even with your fake quotation, Ojukwu couldn't sleep like that when Obasanjo arrived Onitsha and conquered Biafra. He ran to Ivory Coast. Dey play

I Repeat "If i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" - IBB, 1993.
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Kamor010255: 11:08am On Mar 08, 2023
Donjazet2:
Unconfirmed reports are saying that this was a targeted attack against igbos in Lagos by bad faith actors.

The APC agents in Lagos should please tone down the targeted tribal attacks in Lagos.

They are seriously overheating the polity and sowing the seeds of discord and hatred in people's hearts and minds. Lagos has become a boiling plate.

Please APC should stop dividing nigerians along tribal lines. It's very dangerous in the long run.

People like you are bane to this community,, you called it "UNCONFIRMED REPORTS" yet you ran to post it here .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Homiesjinxbank: 11:13am On Mar 08, 2023
Stfu, aint we one Nigeria?

HardMirror:
what happened?
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by HardMirror(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2023
Homiesjinxbank:
Stfu, aint we one Nigeria?

so why are u asking if it is igbo market? Does the tribe matter. You bloody tribalist.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by MatrixCircle: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2023
No amount of intimidation will deter us from voting Gbadebo GRV. This Lagos thugs are making things more difficult for Sanwo Olu.
We learnt our Lessons during ENDSARS when thugs were sent to attack. Again they are sending same thugs. We are prepared for them come 11/03/2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Preciousgift90: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2023
So sad, heard someone in the video saying they even killed the security man begging them not to burn the market. This is barbaric and pure wickedness. May God punish this politicians and all the agents they using to perpetrate this kind of evil act
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Homiesjinxbank: 11:32am On Mar 08, 2023
Ellu P from toptobottom

HardMirror:
so why are u asking if it is igbo market? Does the tribe matter. You bloody tribalist.
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by SOFTSKILL: 11:44am On Mar 08, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by tianshie(m): 11:46am On Mar 08, 2023
This is part of the evil planned in APC Whatsapp groups led by FreestuffNG.
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Chookym(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Is it igbo dominated market
yes it is
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by JudgeWilson(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 11:59am On Mar 08, 2023
sad
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
Igbos are patient people. We don't react quickly. We give enough room for repentance. But when we had it enough, nobody can stop us from firing from all cylinders. The northerners use to kill and attack our brothers before in the north and we keep our patience but today, when we had it enough, we keep attacking them and slaughter them at any slight provocation. And now they are crying foul. I will want to warm our yoruba brothers. Igbos are patient people, retract from this senseless attacks on Igbos properties now before we had it enough. we don't want to claim your land we only want a good governance free from attacks on our people and race. Ww are industrious and we travel everywhere and are everywhere not only Lagos. Allow us live our lives in peace and vote who ever we want. Like I say, Igbos are patient people stop pushing us to start defending ourselves here in Lagos because, all of you will run away to Benin republic. Igbos are patient and peace loving for the sake of our businesses but if we had it enough, we can be ruthless and canibals in soaking blood.
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Abelino(m): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Free your heart From Hate. It will do you alot good.
sat70:
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by kpompey: 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:

A man from osogbo saying leave lagos🤣🤣🤣
Maybe you don't know, an osogbo man is ahead of you in the scheme of things as far as Lagos is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by BossGerald: 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
civilserva:
Burn those migrants.

EDIT:
Guys this is sarcasm. Stop quoting me. I will never be in support of wickedness and jealousy exhibited by lazy individuals who termed their fellow countrymen migrant in their own country.

Which one come be yoruba market for lagos?? Every market na igbo this and that
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by BossGerald: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
sat70:

Ekiti nko?? Why you wan die for lagos?? Your papa village is decaying and needs serious attention...face your ekiti village
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Prozico22(m): 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
The came with bike and mask there face with pump action and killed one of the security person what a shame to Yoruba
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by Ameduedwin: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
jumper524:
Some useless twitter influences were parading the public space that its an igbo dominated market in Apapa and that it was yorubas that burnt it.
Can they ever report things the way the see it in their fucking life?
What manner of evil people are these guys always trying to weep out sentiment of every tragedy.
and who are those people wearing mask go into the market at Three am shot the security guarding the market Dead and set the market ableze? Answer the question.
Re: Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
kpompey:

Maybe you don't know, an osogbo man is ahead of you in the scheme of things as far as Lagos is concerned.

🤣🤣🤣ok we hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Surges As CBN Intervenes In Interbank Market / Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party / Shoprite Announces Plan To Leave Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.