Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) (46612 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Omoawoke: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:
You will win inshallah.

Lagos case is special. I am supporting him not cos of obi. I think obidients are stupid.

Vote LP for governor, but ensure you check before you vote others. Gbadebo can deliver and i like his mindset to deal with agberos. MC Oluomo must face justice.

I know you are a very intelligent guy, I’ve read some of your threads and you are very analytical

It’s true u are pissed off with Sanwo olu, but is it okay to trade Sanwo olu for someone who has a disdain for his own people and is IPOB?
In what capacity has GRV ever been tested to hand over a whole Lagos into his hands?

And let’s be honest, do u really think GRV has what it takes to challenge Tinubu who is now the incoming president? Think again if he truly can stand up to that

Pdp was in power for 16 years, when it was handed over to Apc that even had experience in leadership, they could not contain it and the country was in instability. They are still recovering from the disruption

We agree, apc has been in power lagos, do u think handling a whole Lagos to LP that hasn’t been tested other than promises at this critical moment won’t result in serious disruption in Lagos government? Is Lagos ready to face that level of instability ?
Lagos may not recover from it in the 4 years they will be struggling to understand the government of lagos and settling down
I’d suggest we consider our decision and for now let Sanwo olu continue for stability sake.
Lagos is not perfect but still the most progressing state in Nigeria. It is not smart enough to hand it over to someone that cannot even control his outburst in social media.
Lagos is not an experimental ground
Agbero is a problem, I agree but don’t create bigger problems on trying to solve one. There are several problems and challenges bigger than agbero

A kin binu ori ka fi fila de dodo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Femigolfd: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
From Darkness to light, we'll overcome. Elllu peee we up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by HardMirror(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
Omoawoke:

I know you are a very intelligent guy, I’ve read some of your threads and you are very analytical

It’s true u are pissed off with Sanwo olu, but is it okay to trade Sanwo olu for someone who has a disdain for his own people and is IPOB?
In what capacity has GRV ever been tested to hand over a whole Lagos into his hands?

And let’s be honest, do u really think GRV has what it takes to challenge Tinubu who is now the incoming president? Think again if he truly can stand up to that

Pdp was in power for 16 years, when it was handed over to Apc that even had experience in leadership, they could not contain it and the country was in instability. They are still recovering from the disruption

We agree, apc has been in power lagos, do u think handling a whole Lagos to LP that hasn’t been tested other than promises at this critical moment won’t result in serious disruption in Lagos government? Is Lagos ready to face that level of instability ?
Lagos may not recover from it in the 4 years they will be struggling to understand the government of lagos and settling down
I’d suggest we consider our decision and for now let Sanwo olu continue for stability sake.
Lagos is not perfect but still the most progressing state in Nigeria. It is not smart enough to hand it over to someone that cannot even control his outburst in social media.

how do we then stop the agberos in lagos. Who would stop them?

6 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Omoawoke: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:

Agbero is a problem I agree, but there could be bigger problems. We won’t want to create a bigger problem fighting one.
Think of the instability Lagos will suffer, the disruption is not what we need at this time
No government in the world is perfect. Tinubu has gone to federal level, he has all the power to frustrate GRV in Lagos. I assure you GRV is not the solution to the agbero.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Iamgrey5(m): 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:
Bruv Agbero have been in Lagos long before Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Femigolfd: 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Obi is coming bro.
Omoawoke:

Agbero is a problem I agree, but there could be bigger problems. We won’t want to create a bigger problem fighting one.
Think of the instability Lagos will suffer, the disruption is not what we need at this time
No government in the world is perfect. Tinubu has gone to federal level, he has all the power to frustrate GRV in Lagos. I assure you GRV is not the solution to the agbero.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by HardMirror(m): 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Omoawoke:

sir i am not happy with lagos being run like a mafia business. 24 years tinubu has held the state down. Many lives have been wasted by agberos and no justice. GRv has given a reasonable plan of how he intends to deal with these agberos. They must be delt with.
As for obidients, they remain zombies and i know they will soon realize how stupid they are to fall for that fraud called obi.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by HardMirror(m): 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Bruv Agbero have been in Lagos long before Tinubu.
tinubu had 24 years to change it. No one else has had such an opportunity. Instead, he made them part of the government.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Iamgrey5(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:
tinubu had 24 years to change it. No one else has had such an opportunity. Instead, he made them part of the government.
Agebroism is the work of the Nigerian state faliure.

A state government can do much about tugs because the opposition will take advantage of the situation.

The only thing a governor can do is partner with them.

Why are there Agberos in other states Tinubu didn't govern?

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by bigdammyj: 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Okay.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by IyaTola: 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
wink

Yes my place of abode
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubu don sale lagos buy Abuja shocked

If u know u know grin

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by yusufu16: 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
ganisucks:
If GRV can get votes from Alimosho LGA, then it's game over for Sanwo-Olu.

And its LP stronghold
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by IyaTola: 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
kingthreat:

Gone are the days we had competent competition in the Lagos state governorship. God bless Jimi Agbaje, he was one of the most relevant and competent competition that ever was. I know even Tinubu must have been wishing he had him in APC to actually make a difference. Even if PDP had won under him, he would have sailed on the vision and done greatly too.

Unfortunately, now it is about who the haters of the Yorubas and Tinubu endorse. Or the joker like the PDP guy.
You don't understand politics. The bolded was under the payroll of Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
biafra ediot too dey talk Nigeria matter , mtchwwwww shocked shocked shocked
dagomia:
This is the type of Nigeria we want. Not a Nigeria of the Godfathers
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by searchlight: 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:
You will win inshallah.

Lagos case is special. I am supporting him not cos of obi. I think obidients are stupid.

Vote LP for governor, but ensure you check before you vote others. Gbadebo can deliver and i like his mindset to deal with agberos. MC Oluomo must face justice.
Lol like can you listen to yourself? All obidients are stupid but your father is not ?

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
Waka pass politics o, you may earn yourself unnecessary and undue enemies

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Omoawoke: 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:
sir i am not happy with lagos being run like a mafia business. 24 years tinubu has held the state down. Many lives have been wasted by agberos and no justice. GRv has given a reasonable plan of how he intends to deal with these agberos. They must be delt with.
As for obidients, they remain zombies and i know they will soon realize how stupid they are to fall for that fraud called obi.

Yeah I understand your points and it is objective. Most obidients don’t care, the only reason they are for GRV is because of the chinedu in his name
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by phemmyfour: 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
He should be careful not to go Funsho Williams way. Tinubu is a brutal man.
Nothing dey happen

Every unbeaten runs always come to an end
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by yemmywesey(m): 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
In one week, Sanwoolu has;

- Visited more churches, computer village, Balogun market than he has done in 4years.

- Ordered all LASTMA operatives to cease arrests and stand down.

- Released all impounded vehicles awaiting auction

- Release unpaid Pensions and Gratuity

-Opened Apongbon bridge

- Unban Okada Ban

-Pay pension and gratuity, and increase Govt staff salaries..

If you give him your one vote after showing you shege for 4 years, heaven will judge you and you will not stop suffering because you don't even need a prophet to tell you that he will show you shege in the next 4 years..

Vote Labour, don't waste your vote.. Sanwo won't be contesting like an idiot like this if labour party legitimately led by only 10k votes.. they know the real figure.

#COPIED

Visited arise news
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
In your greatest imagination , he will just carry Oluomo and slap him , push and throw inside prison just or he will just stop collection of NURTW aka Agbero from collecting their money from their members ?/ why are u so gullible like this !!!!!!!!!
HardMirror:
You will win inshallah.

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by UncommonLogic: 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Bluntguy:
The next governor of Lagos state.
May be Governor of Abia buy definitely not of Lagos. Same way pandora pathological liar Obi tuary will never rule Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by harmony75: 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
OBIdientS let's do the needful this Saturday in all our States.. Lagosians let's come out and do it for our own GBADEBO 💕💕💕❣️💕💕💕

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by dalass(f): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
MikoB:
He is just wasting his time and little money donated to him, most yoruba youths that joined ipob to vote obi in lagos had retraced their steps, the Christian community that was angered by Muslim Muslim Ticket also had no reason to continue with Labour Party, since sanwo olu himself is a Christian. I said it before that Tinubu will win, and I have also said it here that sanwo olu will win and I am confirming it here that he will win with a wide margin, not because he is an excellent governor but the Labour guy is an ipob and anything ipob must fail.

Amen 🙏

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by searchlight: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
BIZNess123:
I can stake 1M that GRV will not get up to 400k votes..

Make this guy just dey play..
Just the way you said obi will not win a local government.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by simplesearch: 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Vivor will most likely do well next time, but Sanwo-Olu seems to have the upper hand for now. Notwithstanding with the new wave of political awakening among the populace, it will be difficult for anyone to win election and sit back doing nothing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by searchlight: 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Omoawoke:

Agbero is a problem, I agree but don’t create bigger problems on trying to solve one. There are several problems and challenges bigger than agbero

This olodo wasted a lot of space typing rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by searchlight: 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:
Lol is it Obi that stole your mother from your father that turned you to a bastard? What did Obi steal in your family?

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Emmyleb: 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Please someone should advice this dude to go into serious fasting and prayer Ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units / Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) / "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.