Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) (46606 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by God2man2again(m): 4:44am On Mar 09, 2023
The date has been shifted but something is telling me that this guy will not defeat Sanwo olu on March 18, 2023.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by jagabandit: 8:18am On Mar 09, 2023
This one is still milking his golden slavery chain thiefnubuu and MC olomo hanged on his neck.

And you think your drug criminal thiefnubuu who has enslaved you and your generation with his pick and drop candidate? Why are some people's mind so enviously filled with hatred or anger over his fellow human being cos you hate igbos? When the igbos pay you back with the same hatred,you labelled them ipob
Do you guys have problem with Igbos? Anybody that does not concur with your own candidate is tagged ipob,so that people will hate the person. Anyways. We igbos are proud of ipob and there is nothing you foolish yoruba guys can do to change that.
The worst part is that most of you guys are not from lagos state, but here shouting & claiming lagos, the indigenes of another person.
Most times, I ask myself yoruba and igbos do not have any business being in the same country cos you guys are evil to stay with.
You claimed to be accommodative to igbos, but little misunderstanding,you went on to destroy their property. Next thing is to start claiming igbos properties you guys genuinely sold to them.Lazy envious wicked dirty set of tribe.The reason why thiefnubuu went rigged the election cos he is aware that the masses don't want him.
You guys are more dangerous than fulani herdsmen.Igbos are in lagos becos of seaports warf and other business outlets.
Anyday Calabar, River state and Akwaibom seaports are graded and open, to Hell with Lagos

Omoawoke:
angry

For the rest of some people still thinking GRV is not IPOB

Ask yourself;
1. Why is he so obsessed with IPOB, his tweets are not just one off but he was consistent with them over the years. Is that not obsession? Check the different dates of the tweets, from 2015 to 2022

2. If he can be derogatory to his own people online, imagine what he does offline?

3. Why are ipob sympathizers all clamouring for his votes

And they tell you to vote eluppp from top to bottom without even know who you are voting for while hiding Igbos agenda under some Elupp ticket.

Of course only an idiot will vote without thinking or knowing who they are voting for and we arent idiots
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by economania(m): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2023
Efforts in futility, labour in vain.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by blabulu2000: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

For the rest of some people still thinking GRV is not IPOB

Ask yourself;
1. Why is he so obsessed with IPOB, his tweets are not just one off but he was consistent with them over the years. Is that not obsession? Check the different dates of the tweets, from 2015 to 2022

2. If he can be derogatory to his own people online, imagine what he does offline?

3. Why are ipob sympathizers all clamouring for his votes

And they tell you to vote eluppp from top to bottom without even know who you are voting for while hiding Igbos agenda under some Elupp ticket.

Of course only an idiot will vote without thinking or knowing who they are voting for and we arent idiots

The guy Gbadebo is.more of Yiibo person than Yoruba....because his.mother has influenced him badly against the Yoruba and Hausa people during his formative age
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by one4GOD(f): 11:39am On Mar 09, 2023
Crimecity:
Train has moved to Alimosho!!!!

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour is running for Governor of Lagos state under LP
my governor ✌
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Jack500: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
ganisucks:

This was the APC mantra, until Labour gave them a black eye on the 25th of February.

Sharap! Tinubu is still ruling you and your papa today. Loser.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Profkenny1(m): 12:51am On Mar 10, 2023
simplesearch:
Vivor will most likely do well next time, but Sanwo-Olu seems to have the upper hand for now. Notwithstanding with the new wave of political awakening among the populace, it will be difficult for anyone to win election and sit back doing nothing.

This is the only way Nigeria can become great! Intentionally and actively holding our leaders accountable would force them to do the right thing!
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by CaptainFM1: 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Dentidon:

Balderdash! Do you use your brain at all? Or you didn't see the fact that Funsho wasn't even yet a PDP candidate but only a hopeful? Tinubu didn't bother about those who contested against him in 1999 and 2003 but according to your brain, he would now kill one in 2007 when he wasn't even contesting and what more? A PDP hopeful who wasn't even yet a PDP candidate? Dey use your brain small. Because if you used it, you would have realized it was a PDP member who killed him just to take the PDP candidacy

Frustrated Nigerian!
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by MikoB: 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

I don bookmark dis post!
cool

You told me that you bookmarked my post, and I can't see your break light now, so many kids on nairaland sha, I told you guys sanwo olu would not only win but he will win with a big margin, so next time you should be careful before quoting someone.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
MikoB:

You told me that you bookmarked my post, and I can't see your break light now, so many kids on nairaland sha, I told you guys sanwo olu would not only win but he will win with a big margin, so next time you should be careful before quoting someone.
was dis an election?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Equipping Of Nigeria Army And Airforce / Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass / Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.