Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,076 members, 7,811,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) (46608 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Telldem1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
sweetjohn:
Imagine the height of deceipts. A Yoruba man from Ogun, or Osun telling a true lagosian not to vote their own brother and sons but vote them. And to add pepper to injury, this osun and Ogun immigrants branded your own brother outcast and you are appruading them. Quick two questions. How many Lagosian have ruled Lagos or made half of the money Tinubu stole from Lagos? How many Lagosians have gone to Ogun or Osun to contest for governorship and win? An ananmbra man can not come to Ebonyi to contest election and win neither will any south east person go to any other south east state to try such. So, the ball is now on your court true Lagosian. Don't fall to this cheap blackmail from all this Yoruba immigrants from other sw states. Don't be a slave in your own land.

Waiting concern Igbos with gubernatorial positions in Lagos or any other states. No Igbo man have ever gone to any other states to contest for governor. But according to the constitution, every Nigerians has the power to vote anywhere he or she resident. Ours is just to vote and yours (the true indigene) is to contest. And from my rights accorded to me by the constitution of Nigeria, I say vote for LP from top to bottom in Lagos states.
Oga Tinubu is not a Nigerian. Is Cotonou man. Yoruba is the weakest region in Nigeria. I live in Etiosa Lagos island I can bet my balls.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by DItalianNija: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Make ona carry ona tribalistic reasoning comot here, sensible Yoruba people supported n voted for ObiDatti. In Lagos state, APC time has passed, I know dat Tinubu will want to rig it as usual, but he will fail. GRV is d next governor of Lagos state.

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Dentidon: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Relax, Funsho's killing could have come from any corner. It could be from within his party or the opposition. It may also not have anything to do with politics. They are all possibilities. As long as the Nigerian police could not fish out the culprit's we all are just speculating. No one knows for certainty, so don't be too quick to exonerate what you don't know and he should not be too quick to conclude what he doesn't know either.

Use your brain and think. Funsho William was only a PDP hopeful yet to be PDP candidate while Tinubu wasn't even contesting in any election in 2007! So how could a normal brain think Tinubu who wasn't contesting in 2007 election would kill a PDP hopeful who was even yet to become PDP candidate bearer, since PDP hasn't even had their primaries? Dey use your brain small.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by abobote: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

For the rest of some people still thinking GRV is not IPOB

Ask yourself;
1. Why is he so obsessed with IPOB, his tweets are not just one off but he was consistent with them over the years. Is that not obsession? Check the different dates of the tweets, from 2015 to 2022

2. If he can be derogatory to his own people online, imagine what he does offline?

3. Why are ipob sympathizers all clamouring for his votes

And they tell you to vote eluppp from top to bottom without even know who you are voting for while hiding Igbos agenda under some Elupp ticket.

Of course only an idiot will vote without thinking or knowing who they are voting for and we arent idiots
So the statement above means he is supporting Biafra? Really?
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by dapadawee: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Bluntguy:
The next governor of Lagos state.
And you believe yourself
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by DaSailor: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
kingthreat:

I don't support GRV. But I respect your opinion to support whom you please.

Can we have more of this on Nairaland? We can have open minded discussions without resorting to insults, bigotry, ethnicism or religious intolerance.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by didymario7(m): 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
BIZNess123:
I can stake 1M that GRV will not get up to 400k votes..

Make this guy just dey play..

Nobody will get up to 400k votes in the Lagos Guber. Turnout will be low! Whoever gets that no will carry the day.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Princewell2012(m): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:
how do we then stop the agberos in lagos. Who would stop them?
God bless you Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Bleeel002: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
kingthreat:

I don't support GRV. But I respect your opinion to support whom you please.
that how Democracy suppose to be

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by oyeb15: 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Ask yourself;
1. Why is he so obsessed with IPOB, his tweets are not just one off but he was consistent with them over the years. Is that not obsession? Check the different dates of the tweets, from 2015 to 2022

2. If he can be derogatory to his own people online, imagine what he does offline?

And they tell you to vote eluppp from top to bottom without even know who you are voting for while hiding Igbos agenda under some Elupp ticket.

Of course only an idiot will vote without thinking or knowing who they are voting for and we arent idiots

I don't see anything wrong with GRV tweets. Infact he is a pragmatic fellow. You are just blinded with Hatered and tribalism. Imagine yourself being an Igbo man ..... Imagine yourself being at d receiving end of bad governance in Nigeria.....

Ipob are humans.Igbo people are humans. Stop sentiments and tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by lockheed55(m): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
My guy the solution must start now. Grv already
Omoawoke:

Agbero is a problem I agree, but there could be bigger problems. We won’t want to create a bigger problem fighting one.
Think of the instability Lagos will suffer, the disruption is not what we need at this time
No government in the world is perfect. Tinubu has gone to federal level, he has all the power to frustrate GRV in Lagos. I assure you GRV is not the solution to the agbero.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Shikini: 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
Great

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
ganisucks:
If GRV can get votes from Alimosho LGA, then it's game over for Sanwo-Olu.

The most populated LGA in Nigeria (2006 census).
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
MikoB:
He is just wasting his time and little money donated to him, most yoruba youths that joined ipob to vote obi in lagos had retraced their steps, the Christian community that was angered by Muslim Muslim Ticket also had no reason to continue with Labour Party, since sanwo olu himself is a Christian. I said it before that Tinubu will win, and I have also said it here that sanwo olu will win and I am confirming it here that he will win with a wide margin, not because he is an excellent governor but the Labour guy is an ipob and anything ipob must fail.

I was loving your train of thoughts until you effortlessly descended into the gutters of tribalism and labelling.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Initially it was PDP that was given APC runs for their money now that game has change due to Eell Pee (LP) performance during 25th Presidential election in Lagos.
LP is now on top of the league to APC run for their money.
Crimecity:
Train has moved to Alimosho!!!!

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour is running for Governor of Lagos state under LP

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by press9jatv: 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sanwo Olu is a goner joor

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Lazyreporta(m): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:
You will win inshallah.

Lagos case is special. I am supporting him not cos of obi. I think obidients are stupid.

Vote LP for governor, but ensure you check before you vote others. Gbadebo can deliver and i like his mindset to deal with agberos. MC Oluomo must face justice.

Between me and you, let's assume he wins, do you honestly believe he will do anything to nurtw

Again, agberos dey every state, so why Lagos always?
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Princewell2012(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
solreb:

I agree with you. I have been reaching out to all my people and sensitising them why we should not allow the Igbo agenda to take Lagos via GRV who is incompetent on all counts. I have been getting very positive response that they will vote BOS. I encourage them to mobilize others. We must neutralizer the Igbo agenda online and offline. BOS all the way.
But the Yoruba people in our street are fed up of APC because of the hardship this governmentf meted on them even here in Alimosho. In the last election they voted for Lp.
You guys are making a lot of mistakes thinking only Igbo's are obedient. I don't want to go out before on Saturday because of what happened on the previous election, but now i have changed my mind ,I will go out again.

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Ask yourself;

Story ! Gbadebo's mum is Igbo and he married an Igbo lady so that does not make him Igbo. He is a full blooded Yoruba guy and from Lagos State albinitio unlike all these people claiming to come from Lagos whereas they are not.

His Victory is guaranteed come Saturday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by CaptainFM1: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dentidon:

Use your brain and think. Funsho William was only a PDP hopeful yet to be PDP candidate while Tinubu wasn't even contesting in any election in 2007! So how could a normal brain think Tinubu who wasn't contesting in 2007 election would kill a PDP hopeful who was even yet to become PDP candidate bearer, since PDP hasn't even had their primaries? Dey use your brain small.

Sorry, I've watched enough crime cases and I'm well informed and know that smart and ardent criminals can go all way to mask themselves. Like I said, unless there's a proper investigation report from the Nigerian Police Force, we all are just speculating based on our political affiliation. Yes, Tinubu was not contesting, but PDP fans could also tell you that Fashola would have had no chance of winning the Governorship if Funsho Williams wasn't killed and that the opposition needed to "Off the lamp" before the primary in other to frame it on the PDP.......Hence the opposition masterminded it.

You get it now? Speculations will not help anybody because it can tilt in any direction. This is why you would observe when police are investigating a crime, they keep an open mind because they know from their experience that sometimes what people think isn't always true. There has been several cases where the person that cried most at a funeral is actually the killer of the deceased. If the police that are tasked and trained for investigating crime would not come with a definite answer, what would your small brain do? It can only go wild with imaginations. And Imaginations leads to speculations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by HighTableVoice: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
I refuse to be swayed by emotional strings during the presidential election, I won't be swayed again this time around supporting mediocrity based on insensitive motive to rally behind a candidate I feel isn't ripe enough. The jig is up, the hustle is to try and make name and not to win the election per say but using the ticket as a means of opening future conversations. Former so so and so and all that. I have no I'll intentions towards anyone running for office but I am also not naive to not understand what the intention is all about. The whole shout is all about creating awareness.
Vote a government that works and a government that will work. Nigeria is not a child play
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by OmarBashir: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
My Opinion

Ibo's are always bitter and envious of other tribe especially Yorubas politically, To them it is like Lagos should be part of their region, mind you seven rivers were crossed before they got to Lagos. These is evidenced during the civil war where after you people have annexed the Eastern region and you didn't stay on that,you wanted to penetrate into Western region up to claiming Lagos before your excruciating defeat at Ore, Present day Ondo State.

Children of History note that the Yorubas who led the war into Lagos disobeyed Ojukwu when they saw that his plan is to override the west as against his earlier secession plan of the Eastern region. They were court martialed eventually and death sentence was passed for disobeying Ojukwu.

When you look at it why are they envious of Asiwaju, they can't even say only that is a Godfather bla bla, as far as am concerned Asiwaju handpicking candidate bore development to the state and the other states he has hands on, please compare the development of those states he has hand in with the other parties that had ruled earlier.(OYO,OSUN,OGUN,EDO especially) am not saying the new generation of Governors but at least between 1999 and 2019.

Yorubas are welcoming, An Anambra woman who I knew is a Director in a Lagos State Ministry (Name withheld), She said to me, She sat for the promotional exam, had an interview and got promoted on merit. Still yet she always complain ill about the Yorubas. What can we call such person, an ingrate.

How many Igbo states a Yoruba or anyother tribe is a Director in thier state ministry.
Make una keep preaching hatred, the fire that consumed you people during the civil war will still consume you.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by FavouredNK: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Ask yourself;

How can one person be this daft? Even if they fry your brain at least it should still have a little reasonings
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by BIZNess123(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
14kk:
Bro whats your location cause i wanna take you up on that bet, we can even make it 2mil.

Just dey play
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Teeroyzimma: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Omoawoke:

Agbero is a problem I agree, but there could be bigger problems. We won’t want to create a bigger problem fighting one.
Think of the instability Lagos will suffer, the disruption is not what we need at this time
No government in the world is perfect. Tinubu has gone to federal level, he has all the power to frustrate GRV in Lagos. I assure you GRV is not the solution to the agbero.
From this your comment you are obviously not a Lagosian 😂 Agberos and Robbers are the biggest problem in Lagos by a country mile, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Crimecity:

You have our votes already. Sanwoolu did nothing here. Kaabo omoluabi ekoo

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by twodee75: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Bruv Agbero have been in Lagos long before Tinubu.

Stop what u don't know.....
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by MartinsD12(m): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
Crimecity:

Lagosians time to free yourself from mental slavery, economic slavery, mc olomo agbero slavery , tinubu slavery you name it , time for lagosians to enjoy good governance GRV can do it

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Esinwaju: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
obrian888:

Calling GRV an IPOB shows hoe shallow some Yorubas can go, GRV is more Lagosian than Sanwo Oku, Tifnubu and even you but you choose to degrade him just because of politics, i hope you continue to label him as an IPOB even after the election. cutting off your nose to spite your face, al because of ordinary election, is not do or die affair, it is called democracy but you guys have turned it to demonstration of craze
Shut up and get lost! A guy that brazenly identifies with separatists ideology even to the point of using tribal slur that originated from those he shows open solidarity is who you want Yorubas to support? What are you? Retarded? Okorocha's woes began the day he chose to join the merger that produced the APC. He has been demonized till this day for that but here you are, stupidly expecting us to do otherwise. You think you can con and fool us but you have failed big time on this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass / Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges / TikTokers, Mubarak Uniquepikin & Nazifi Muhammad In Jail For Criticizing Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.