Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) (35792 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by leisuretym: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Greedy mofos

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Father254: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
obembet:
Labour party Abia chairman a warn all the supporters across the nation about thier main target, LP Chairman reveal this in Abia state this evening. He warn all the state holders that they can lose every other state in Nigeria but they must win Lagos state.

LAGOS is our top priority.

He said, Lagos state is our top priority, We can lose every other state but not Lagos state.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNrLBMNg8GI

Why is nairaland becoming a dumping site of fake news?
Who told you a youtuber is LP CHAIRMAN IN ABIA STATE?

If it's the will of the masses to vote LP in Lagos then God will make it happen.

No amount of fake news can change it.

The people will decide. Stop fake news.

2 Likes

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by raskymonojendor: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
sweetjohn:
If truly you are a true Lagosian, then your brain is leaking. How can you hate your own brother and not want him to rule his own state but prefer criminal immigrants like tinubu and sanwolu to rule for long. Does it mean that True Lagosians dont have competent people to rule? Quick 2 question? Why are you fighting against your brother? Are you a slave? Even though, I doubt the fact that you are a true Lagosian
Ori re ti gbale chizoba. You are a real OSU.

My brother won't call other Yorubas Afonja. My brother won't disrespect older and respected men like Pst. Adeboye. My brother won't support violent IPOB and Biafra movements. Chinedu Gbadebo is an Omo ale.

A true brother and an omo-luabi is Governor Ademola Adeleke of Osun whose mum is from Enugu.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
obembet:

I prefer to be a slave to my brother than to be slave to Igbo man in my own Land
2 Quick questions? Are you sure you pass through secondary school? Has Igbos ever said they want to rule Lagos before or even contested for governorship?

1 Like

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by christistruth01: 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
smokinloud:
Their agenda is to dominate the Yoruba nation!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by egopersonified(f): 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Igbos have suffered in this country. Me that I praying to marry an Igbo man, I go fit bear this discrimination so?
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Bimpe29: 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
You may win every other States but not Lagos State. Are you whining us? grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Elliotwaveforec: 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
These people are thieves o, the big IGR don enter their eye. The same IGR Tinubu, whom they hate, engineered its astronomical increase. God punish Una, useless opportunists.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by raskymonojendor: 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Bimpe29:
You may win every other States but not Lagos State. Are you whining us? grin
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Brendaniel: 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Which Lagosians?

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)

1 Like

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by FisifunKododada: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
sweetjohn:
If truly you are a true Lagosian, then your brain is leaking. How can you hate your own brother and not want him to rule his own state but prefer criminal immigrants like tinubu and sanwolu to rule for long. Does it mean that True Lagosians dont have competent people to rule? Quick 2 question? Why are you fighting against your brother? Are you a slave? Even though, I doubt the fact that you are a true Lagosian

First of all, Tinubu is from Lagos. 2ndly No Yoruba person from anywhere is an immigrant in Lagos. All okoros are immigrants in Lagos. I am a Lagos indigene and that is where we stand.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Bhol28: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Imagine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Ori re ti gbale chizoba.

My brother won't call other Yorubas Afonja. My brother won't disrespect older and respected men like Adeboye. My brother won't support IPOB and Biafra. Chinedu Gbadebo is an Omo ale.

A true brother and an omo-luabi is Governor Ademola Adeleke of Osun whose mum is from Enugu.
We are getting there, don't worry bro, you will be delivered from the unknown today. 4 quick questions. In all you typed above, what concerns Igbo? WHY are you hating on them every single gubernatorial elections? Can you go to Osun or Ogun state to contest for governorship as a Lagosian? Does it mean every true Lagosian that contested against criminal immigrants like Fashola, Sanwolu and Tinubu are Igbos and not worthy to govern? Are you truly sure you are a true Lagosian With this type of anti-indegeneship

1 Like

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by OmarBashir: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
My Opinion

Ibo's are always bitter and envious of other tribe especially Yorubas politically, To them it is like Lagos should be part of their region, mind you seven rivers were crossed before they got to Lagos. These is evidenced during the civil war where after you people have annexed the Eastern region and you didn't stay on that,you wanted to penetrate into Western region up to claiming Lagos before your excruciating defeat at Ore, Present day Ondo State.

Children of History note that the Yorubas who led the war into Lagos disobeyed Ojukwu when they saw that his plan is to override the west as against his earlier secession plan of the Eastern region. They were court martialed eventually and death sentence was passed for disobeying Ojukwu.

When you look at it why are they envious of Asiwaju, they can't even say only that is a Godfather bla bla, as far as am concerned Asiwaju handpicking candidate bore development to the state and the other states he has hands on, please compare the development of those states he has hand in with the other parties that had ruled earlier.(OYO,OSUN,OGUN,EDO especially) am not saying the new generation of Governors but at least between 1999 and 2019.

Yorubas are welcoming, An Anambra woman who I knew is a Director in a Lagos State Ministry (Name withheld), She said to me, She sat for the promotional exam, had an interview and got promoted on merit. Still yet she always complain ill about the Yorubas. What can we call such person, an ingrate.

How many Igbo states a Yoruba or anyother tribe is a Director in thier state ministry.
Make una keep preaching hatred, the fire that consumed you people during the civil war will still consume you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by tabaralph: 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=obembet post=121581230]Labour party Abia chairman a warn all the supporters across the nation about thier main target, LP Chairman reveal this in Abia state this evening. He warn all the state holders that they can lose every other state in Nigeria but they must win Lagos state.

He said, Lagos state is our top priority, We can lose every other state but not Lagos state.

Watch

[/quote

Clowns gathered in Abia and they want to take over Lagos on Saturday… no be juju be that?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by emee701(m): 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
sweetjohn:
Chinedu, his brother will never call yorubas afonja

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by naijainstinct: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
FisifunKododada:
The indigenes of Lagos are fully aware of the greed and long-throat of the okoros. And we're waiting for them on Saturday. If you're an okoro living in Lagos, you should also be praying to your chi that Sanwo Olu be re-elected. Don't ask me why. E get reason. I pray you don't find out.
Leave them. won da mo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
FisifunKododada:

First of all, Tinubu is from Lagos. 2ndly No Yoruba person from anywhere is an immigrant in Lagos. All okoros are immigrants in Lagos. I am a Lagos indigene and that is where we stand.
Sorry to say this but you are a criminal for saying Tinubu is a lagosian and for saying all immigrants Yoruba are lagosian. 3 quick question. Are you a true Lagosian? since democracy, how many Lagosian or Osun aspirant have gone to Ogun state to contest election and win? Are you saying that the true Lagosians are not worthy or incompetent to govern their own state?

1 Like

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by 77up(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
ShadowCracker:
Ode ni e elo min, op o go gan oo, like didirin ni ee.

You are not from Lagos, yet you are so bothered on Lagos elections, we know you hate Igbo's but atleast rest with your illiterate agenda that no sane individual will buy.

Oya make I now shock with all this thing you are posting I will still vote for Labour Party, if you like shout Igbo's from now till tomorrow.

Empty individual ObemDog.
Na in be say you fall among the f00lish uninformed forming liberal , it will be too late for people like you when you realize what you are doing , even to yourself.

Macaroni, the olori odo is getting his sense gradually already.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by isan(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
in 2024 i see the president signing a bill that says you can only vote in your region into law

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by raskymonojendor: 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
OmarBashir:
My Opinion

Ibo's are always bitter and envious of other tribe especially Yorubas politically, To them it is like Lagos should be part of their region, mind you seven rivers were crossed before they got to Lagos. These is evidenced during the civil war where after you people have annexed the Eastern region and you didn't stay on that,you wanted to penetrate into Western region up to claiming Lagos before your excruciating defeat at Ore, Present day Ondo State.

Children of History note that the Yorubas who led the war into Lagos disobeyed Ojukwu when they saw that his plan is to override the west as against his earlier secession plan of the Eastern region. They were court martialed eventually and death sentence was passed for disobeying Ojukwu.

When you look at it why are they envious of Asiwaju, they can't even say only that is a Godfather bla bla, as far as am concerned Asiwaju handpicking candidate bore development to the state and the other states he has hands on, please compare the development of those states he has hand in with the other parties that had ruled earlier.(OYO,OSUN,OGUN,EDO especially) am not saying the new generation of Governors but at least between 1999 and 2019.

Yorubas are welcoming, An Anambra woman who I knew is a Director in a Lagos State Ministry (Name withheld), She said to me, She sat for the promotional exam, had an interview and got promoted on merit. Still yet she always complain ill about the Yorubas. What can we call such person, an ingrate.

How many Igbo states a Yoruba or anyother tribe is a Director in thier state ministry.
Make una keep preaching hatred, the fire that consumed you people during the civil war will still consume you.
They have been fixated on Lagos for a very long time..

They are the only tribe that does that nonsense. Yoruba have been resisting them from the days of colonial era. I don't know why they can't go and develop their own region grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by tabaralph: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Brendaniel:

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)
You forgot to add CHINEDU his middle name… mumu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by cronaldot: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
This their plan is not before endsars,they are just using endsars as cover up to take over from Sanwolu,lets assume they win governorship.They will say they are now in charge of Lagos and they dethrone tinubu :imagine their candiadate went to visit ooni of ife,what is his relationship with the oba of Lagos.He has no regards for the oba ,so it means if he enters,the oba will be a nonentity for him or he will remove him.How can you be answering chinedu some months back and tweeting in support of biafra and then suddenly change to Gbadebo because he wants to contest for governor.I s that not hyprocrisy and deciet,.No governorship aspirant is using true Lagosian to campaign but he goes about calling himself true Lagosian:A true Lagosian will not be a camouflag biafra decieving people,ofcourse we have yorubas who married ibos and their children have rights as other yorubas.But a yoruba child whoncalls his fellow yoruba afonja is a fake yoruba and a tru yoruba can speak yoruba language, that is first criteria,he shouldnt be decieving people with big english and grammars:God punish anyone supporting evil .He has a right to contest even if his father is not yoruba but he is just fake hiding under endsars and obedient to decieve people.GOD punish anyone who insult me ten times

flokii:
Lagos if for Sanwo Olu on saturday God willing.. Mr. Chinedu can sandfill some parts of the lagoon and govern it.

Lagos is working..

Lagos no be Abia or Enugu.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by timefarm(m): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:
ibos cant take lagos. If GRV wins he would remember that he needs yorubas too. His aim would be to get 2nd term. I only need him for 4 years then we change him.

You are living in delusion. You will see the true colour when he wins...

...he needs yoruba too, not that he needs yoruba principally. That is the point.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by FisifunKododada: 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
sweetjohn:
Sorry to say this but you are a criminal for saying Tinubu is a lagosian and for saying all immigrants Yoruba are lagosian. 3 quick question. Are you a true Lagosian? since democracy, how many Lagosian or Osun aspirant have gone to Ogun state to contest election and win? Are you saying that the true Lagosians are not worthy or incompetent to govern their own state?

You're not well. You're omo okoro asking me a Lagos indigene stupid question. I am telling you that ANY Yoruba from ANY part of Nigeria is my brother and not an immigrant in Lagos. I will vote for them to govern Lagos based on competence. You and other okoros on the other hand you are not my brothers, and I will never see you as such.

And YES! Tinubu is a Lagos indigene. I know the old Tinubu family house till this day in Lagos. You okoros believe EVERY useless propaganda you read online. You're foolish people. And this is one of the reasons, I don't wanna have ANYTHING to do with you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
emee701:
Chinedu, his brother will never call yorubas afonja
Brothers call brothers name and it doesn't stop them from being brothers or stop them from helping one another. So find another excuse. Truth still remains that all this Yoruba people causing troubles in Lagos are criminal immigrants who uses 'we are Yoruba' mantra to deceive the true indigenes of Lagos for centuries. But time have caught up with them.

2 Likes

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by profmallor: 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
This GRV is a serious Red flag, I think he spoke way too much in the past.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Sleekfingers: 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
Make una come win am na.....

Na on Saturday una go know say khaki no be leather......na small film una see for the presidential election. ..

Boys don ready for una.......

Especially in Lagos Island, agege , badagry , ikorodu , the entire Alimosho , oshodi , mushin , bariga , Apapa , oworoshoki , Ebute meta , yaba , ilupeju . .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by lexxwiz(m): 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
FisifunKododada:
The indigenes of Lagos are fully aware of the greed and long-throat of the okoros. And we're waiting for them on Saturday. If you're an okoro living in Lagos, you should also be praying to your chi that Sanwo Olu be re-elected. Don't ask me why. E get reason. I pray you don't find out.

I wasn’t going to participate in the upcoming election, but this your comment just gingered me. If I no vote labour let me not make it in this life. You must do that you worse, if you don’t, ogun will kee you.

Are you people even alright? What level of lunatics are these urchins? E no Kuku better for you so no need to waste my curse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
obembet:
Labour party Abia chairman a warn all the supporters across the nation about thier main target, LP Chairman reveal this in Abia state this evening. He warn all the state holders that they can lose every other state in Nigeria but they must win Lagos state.

Watch

Labour party winning Lagos is very sure 100 %

1 Like

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by FisifunKododada: 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
lexxwiz:
I wasn’t going to participate in the upcoming election, but this your comment just gingered me. If I no vote labour let me not make it in this life. You must do that you worse, if you don’t, ogun will kee you.Are you people even alright? What level of lunatics are these urchins? E no Kuku better for you so no need to waste my curse.

I want you to come out and vote. But be rest assured, Sanwo Olu will be re-elected on Saturday. You can take it to the bank. We're waiting for you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) / COVID-19: Lagos State Approves ₦5,000 Cash Transfer To Residents / Multiple Blast Rocks Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.