Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity (73842 Views)

Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) / Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Hassanmaye(m): 5:35am On Mar 10, 2023
Banilla:
Are men so gullible? She couldn't have had anal and oraI sex? May God truly bless her.

I'll go print my own certificate soon. grin
.hmmmmm
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Hassanmaye(m): 5:35am On Mar 10, 2023
Banilla:
Are men so gullible? She couldn't have had anal and oraI sex? May God truly bless her.

.this is bad thinking

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Hassanmaye(m): 5:36am On Mar 10, 2023
Berrityga:
But she no for lie say she no dey finger herself. Or Talk say man never kiss am bress those small beast them.
. fingerings easily broke virginity
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Hassanmaye(m): 5:37am On Mar 10, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
UyaiIncomparabl left the chat
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Bruno3000(m): 5:38am On Mar 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What is the greatest gift a man can give to his wife?
undivided attention. That's all.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Hassanmaye(m): 5:38am On Mar 10, 2023
Incognito21:
If you check well you’ll see that she has undergone FGM(female Genital mutilation) where her clitoris have been removed, her vagina is only meant for urinating and childbirth, in most cases the vagina is stitch up leaving a tiny hole for urine passage. Anything urge for sex. Is a fairy tale to her, she won’t feel a dime…
. that's barbaric
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by DeepSight(m): 5:56am On Mar 10, 2023
Zonefree:

The last virgin girl here died in 1969 during the civil war.

Zonefree:
Aside the virginity, she got moderate and succulent standing boobs, something 98.974% Nigerian girls can't boast of

I am highly interested in the source of your figures and statistics, good sir.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Lilimax(f): 6:08am On Mar 10, 2023
Zonefree:
Aside the virginity, she got moderate and succulent standing boobs, something 98.974% Nigerian girls can't boast of. Would be easier to see chilled bottle water in hell than to see a virgin Nigerian girl.

God bless the virgin South African girl. Virginity remains the greatest gift a woman can give her husband.

I have a friend that got married at 39 years as a virgin. Her husband attested to that.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by kaywhy09(m): 6:11am On Mar 10, 2023
Invitation to work station
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 10, 2023
Bruno3000:
undivided attention. That's all.
Why are you all dodging Loyalty? Wetin happen?
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by kaymart: 6:36am On Mar 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I’m 60+ and you still expect me to be what? Kids all over this forum
60+ and miserable

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 10, 2023
kaymart:

60+ and miserable
Don’t be unfortunate kid, if I wear my regalia because of you ehn you’ll regret it
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by kaymart: 6:39am On Mar 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Don’t be unfortunate kid, if I wear my regalia because of you ehn you’ll regret it
Grow up

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Invest4growth: 6:44am On Mar 10, 2023
The certificate is not signed? Perhaps a medical practitioner does not need to sign such document. I stand to be corrected. Then all Nigerian girls are virgins 😂

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by dopamean: 6:54am On Mar 10, 2023
immanuelsize:

oga, i can beat my chest and bet my scrotum that she is not a virgin. If you doubt me, take her to four different hospital to test her virginity and you will see that she lost it when she was in secondary sch. Let think of this..... How will a father know that his daughter is still a virgin?

FavouredNK left the forum...
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by DMerciful(m): 7:00am On Mar 10, 2023
You're myopic to think virginity is even a gift not to talk of the greatest gift. Good character is the greatest gift
Zonefree:
Aside the virginity, she got moderate and succulent standing boobs, something 98.974% Nigerian girls can't boast of. Would be easier to see chilled bottle water in hell than to see a virgin Nigerian girl.

God bless the virgin South African girl. Virginity remains the greatest gift a woman can give her husband.

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Isabi4lov: 7:12am On Mar 10, 2023
goslowgoslow:

LMAO 😂😂😂😂😂 You are right Nigerians are hypocrites! But why you come mention Buhari na? 🤣🤣
No vex 😂😂

We Nigerians na person wey go dey give us lamba naim we dey like 🤣

If na Nigeria person hold that certificate, you go see doubting Thomas everywhere., Dem go even tell you say spiritual husband dey worry am.

Even for relationships , we no dey appreciate each other, infact na all aspects of life sef.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by jeromestarks: 7:12am On Mar 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:

This must be alternate moniker of jeromestarks. Dude is obsessed with virgin!
My heart is filled with joy at the sight of this news.
She's even more beautiful than most useless girls in Nigeria.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by jeromestarks: 7:13am On Mar 10, 2023
cyborg123:
This is the kind of girl Jeromestarks is looking for. grin

Omo,my diick stood strong instantly.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by friendl: 7:19am On Mar 10, 2023
Pretty one
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by onajo2000(m): 7:25am On Mar 10, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Who told you women urinate with the vagina?

How do I regain my virginity and also feel like one? I'm in regrets.

Please, how can I regain my virginity? Or how do I at least feel like one. I really regret losing my virginity. That's one of my regrets in life. I wish it never happened. And I really wish I can get it back. Please, I want to know. Is there anything I can do or take to have the semblance of a virgin? Or at least get it back to some reasonable extent.

You can't be unfuck again
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by VeryWickedGoat: 7:28am On Mar 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

You don't have sense.

You neva see anything yet.
This is the trouble you're looking for.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by luluman: 7:31am On Mar 10, 2023
jmoore:
Southafrican Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity
How did they test it?
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by jeromestarks: 7:36am On Mar 10, 2023
Incognito21:
If you check well you’ll see that she has undergone FGM(female Genital mutilation) where her clitoris have been removed, her vagina is only meant for urinating and childbirth, in most cases the vagina is stitch up leaving a tiny hole for urine passage. Anything urge for sex. Is a fairy tale to her, she won’t feel a dime…
Something about her virginity is paining you.

Shame on you.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Navalsadiq(m): 7:51am On Mar 10, 2023
I need her number ASAP
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by ShaqFu: 7:54am On Mar 10, 2023
jmoore:
Southafrican Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity
the certificate isn't signed. How come. 😁
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by navzla(m): 8:03am On Mar 10, 2023
Lilimax:
I have a friend that got married at 39 years as a virgin. Her husband attested to that.
Madam be calming down now,@39 as a virgin?Even in convents it might become hard to find virgin in time to come
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2023
Banilla:

You do anal? Let's do something cheesy
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 10, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Who told you women urinate with the vagina?

How do I regain my virginity and also feel like one? I'm in regrets.

Please, how can I regain my virginity? Or how do I at least feel like one. I really regret losing my virginity. That's one of my regrets in life. I wish it never happened. And I really wish I can get it back. Please, I want to know. Is there anything I can do or take to have the semblance of a virgin? Or at least get it back to some reasonable extent.

Tell me the name of the boy weh tear you. I fit help you. But u have to trust my methods. Its a simple one
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by shantti(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
UyaiIncomparabl left the chat

grin grin grin
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by litaninja(m): 8:38am On Mar 10, 2023
Tell me you know nothing about human anatomy without using the same words.

Zonefree:

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by shantti(m): 8:40am On Mar 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What is the greatest gift a man can give to his wife?

Not being broke is the greatest gift men offer to their wives.

In all honesty, would u marry a broke man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex / Some Strange But True Sex Facts! / Nigerian Couple Imitate Barack Obama & Wife Michelle For Their Prewedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.