Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity (73907 Views)

Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) / Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by goslowgoslow(m): 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
Incognito21:
If you check well you’ll see that she has undergone FGM(female Genital mutilation) where her clitoris have been removed, her vagina is only meant for urinating and childbirth, in most cases the vagina is stitch up leaving a tiny hole for urine passage. Anything urge for sex. Is a fairy tale to her, she won’t feel a dime…
See as you just disgrace yourself! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Na for vagina dem dey urinate? Olodo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by fijihems: 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
Banilla:
Are men so gullible? She couldn't have had anal and oraI sex? May God truly bless her.

I'll go print my own certificate soon. grin

Where them de print the virgin abi na virginity certificate na? I have just discovered a great business idea. Chai!!!
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by freemanq(m): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Her character nko? Where is the certificate?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Stronghold91: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
Abeg make una forget this scam
Russia and Ukraine war who is winning now
The current update
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by RtrevEzeugo1: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
Zonefree:
Aside the virginity, she got moderate and succulent standing boobs, something 98.974% Nigerian girls can't boast of. Would be easier to see chilled bottle water in hell than to see a virgin Nigerian girl.

God bless the virgin South African girl. Virginity remains the greatest gift a woman can give her husband.

Baba wetin naija girls do you
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by PoliteActivist: 12:08am On Mar 10, 2023
jmoore:
Southafrican Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity

This must be alternate moniker of jeromestarks. Dude is obsessed with virgin!
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Konjiboii: 12:09am On Mar 10, 2023
Na so e suppose be normal normal but guy e get one virgin that year when me and her don do every every aside virginal penetration, wild freaks
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:14am On Mar 10, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
UyaiIncomparabl left the chat

You don't have sense.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by goslowgoslow(m): 12:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Zonefree:
Aside the virginity, she got moderate and succulent standing boobs, something 98.974% Nigerian girls can't boast of. Would be easier to see chilled bottle water in hell than to see a virgin Nigerian girl.

God bless the virgin South African girl. Virginity remains the greatest gift a woman can give her husband.

Rubbish! South Africa is the HQ of HIV in Africa Make you dey there dey fool yourself by insulting our girls. By the way where did you get 98.97% statistic from?
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by goslowgoslow(m): 12:17am On Mar 10, 2023
RtrevEzeugo1:

Baba wetin naija girls do you
Na mumu dey worry the guy! People like him make the worst husband on earth.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Seriapapa38: 12:19am On Mar 10, 2023
Na small girl sef.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by goslowgoslow(m): 12:20am On Mar 10, 2023
Isabi4lov:

See hyprocrites everywhere, just because she's from South Africa, see them praising her undecided

Many at times,some ladies do come out , to celebrate their virginity, what do they gain in return " who virgin help " , " I hate virgins ", " I hate seeing blood bla bla bla .

We don't appreciate our own but quick to celebrate outsiders .

Buhari even deserve another 8yrs for Nigeria.
LMAO 😂😂😂😂😂 You are right Nigerians are hypocrites! But why you come mention Buhari na? 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by goslowgoslow(m): 12:23am On Mar 10, 2023
bonechamberlain:
you have said it all. Virginity in this present age is about having an intact hymen, which is an unfortunate idea. 98% of virgin girls especially in this part of the world are professionals in MouthAction, while some go to the extent of having anal, just to decide one guillible man that sees her as a Virgin because she has a tight hymen.
A virgin with tatoos sad
Tattoo has nothing to with virginity oga! Tattoo is fashion over there.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by OLULAW: 12:39am On Mar 10, 2023
faceLAGOS:
I just must marry a young virgin.

If not, na BM sure pass.

Only if you're alsoba virgin, including no previous 0ral sex, masturbation, etc.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Staru1(m): 12:45am On Mar 10, 2023
Incognito21:
If you check well you’ll see that she has undergone FGM(female Genital mutilation) where her clitoris have been removed, her vagina is only meant for urinating and childbirth, in most cases the vagina is stitch up leaving a tiny hole for urine passage. Anything urge for sex. Is a fairy tale to her, she won’t feel a dime…

how did you know?
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by authentic18: 12:57am On Mar 10, 2023
V with body ink
That’s a dented car already
Meh!
undecided
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Godsonkemz(m): 12:57am On Mar 10, 2023
Who verified it. It's like the certificate was issued by INEC.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by themanderon: 1:39am On Mar 10, 2023
mctech:
A virgin dressing slutty. Hmmm! Well, let me not say what I don't know.

If she was a Nigerian, I would have said she gave sex to get that Oluwole certificate.

That is the way virgins dress in south Africa. it's their culture. Some even go topless with so much pride. Funny culture.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by GCFRin2034: 1:46am On Mar 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
No, it’s Loyalty (this is the only reason a woman can truly love a man)

And financial support
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by NonsenseRubbish: 2:18am On Mar 10, 2023
jmoore:
Ok this is just for one canal but I also need to see the certificate for the other one angry I highly doubt she has that one
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by madjune(m): 2:51am On Mar 10, 2023
That certificate resemble Tinubu own.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by OdogwuMoney6: 3:02am On Mar 10, 2023
grin
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Electrokco: 3:16am On Mar 10, 2023
No be say una go carry under age de call am virgin...
How old is this girl, normally is she supposed to know man as under age ?
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by rewagupta(f): 3:19am On Mar 10, 2023
jmoore:

Why I am feeling she joined a dance class!
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by abbeyfel: 3:33am On Mar 10, 2023
Most girls this age and this beautiful in Nigeria my country these days don dey already do hook up. I love this tradition because it will help girls focus early in life. If a girl don start to dey nack gbola too early in life, e dey change their destiny. Most times dem dey end up doing prick servicing business. I wish this kind culture dey my country. Now girls dey even disvirgin themselves just to date yahoo boys...
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Spanki(f): 3:33am On Mar 10, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Who told you women urinate with the vagina?

How do I regain my virginity and also feel like one? I'm in regrets.

Please, how can I regain my virginity? Or how do I at least feel like one. I really regret losing my virginity. That's one of my regrets in life. I wish it never happened. And I really wish I can get it back. Please, I want to know. Is there anything I can do or take to have the semblance of a virgin? Or at least get it back to some reasonable extent.

You can use alum to wash your private part for 365 days. 😂😃🤣😄😂😅😀
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Yankiss(m): 3:47am On Mar 10, 2023
jmoore:
Nobody signed the certificate. But i believe it's genuine. If it's Nigeria, i would believe it's no different from Tinubu 's certificate of return.

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by ycat: 4:03am On Mar 10, 2023
Original virgin or second one through Vaginoplasty?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by FireUpNow(m): 4:13am On Mar 10, 2023
jmoore:
cheesy

My love for tear rubber is great.

Na this type of content I dey like, not the useless BBN.
Tear rubber and tear nylon, oshasha, your head dey there

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by seguno2: 5:09am On Mar 10, 2023
EmiDior:
My ex was virgin thou

Because you broke her hymen
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Meti99(m): 5:19am On Mar 10, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Who told you women urinate with the vagina?

How do I regain my virginity and also feel like one? I'm in regrets.

Please, how can I regain my virginity? Or how do I at least feel like one. I really regret losing my virginity. That's one of my regrets in life. I wish it never happened. And I really wish I can get it back. Please, I want to know. Is there anything I can do or take to have the semblance of a virgin? Or at least get it back to some reasonable extent.

Eyah
I feel your pains..
Though it's almost impossible but possible..
All you just have to do is to be a part of the team and I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym and then I will be able to make it to the meeting tonight but I will be there for interview on social status on the cheque
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Meti99(m): 5:20am On Mar 10, 2023
EmiDior:
My ex was virgin thou
But na you tear her eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.