Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity (73942 Views)

Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) / Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Mercury12(m): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
Incognito21:
If you check well you’ll see that she has undergone FGM(female Genital mutilation) where her clitoris have been removed, her vagina is only meant for urinating and childbirth, in most cases the vagina is stitch up leaving a tiny hole for urine passage. Anything urge for sex. Is a fairy tale to her, she won’t feel a dime…

Hahaha
Fake doctor incognito21 himself😂

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by cupotura63: 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by 4tomandchi: 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
How many Nigerian spinsters can come out like this and I wonder why we most times wonder why our Country is so corrupt when the moral decay is just over the sky

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by puremaker7(m): 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
Some Nigerian ladies lost their virginity for a suya

8 Likes

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
Zonefree:
Aside the virginity, she got moderate and succulent standing boobs, something 98.974% Nigerian girls can't boast of. Would be easier to see chilled bottle water in hell than to see a virgin Nigerian girl.

God bless the virgin South African girl. Virginity remains the greatest gift a woman can give her husband.

I do know some virgins here in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Skeduw20(m): 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
Zonefree:
Aside the virginity, she got moderate and succulent standing boobs, something 98.974% Nigerian girls can't boast of. Would be easier to see chilled bottle water in hell than to see a virgin Nigerian girl.

God bless the virgin South African girl. Virginity remains the greatest gift a woman can give her husband.

I just want to believe this... Very beautiful and still a virgin
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by cyborg123(m): 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
This is the kind of girl Jeromestarks is looking for. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by ejimatic: 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
jmoore:
Southafrican Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity
1st or 2nd Virginity,? The truth is there are ladies who are ehat they are from the manufacturer!
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by bigdammyj: 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
Congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by EriMma1: 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lol. No man deserves a virgin except he is one himself.

Just be careful the way you throw yourself out there on social media, let evil guys not plan you o.

Keep it up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Urchmandee(m): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
Zonefree:

Good one.
Hold it consciously till you get married. I sincerely wish I am one now.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by danhans(m): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
Zonefree:

God bless the virgin South African girl. Virginity remains the greatest gift a woman can give her husband. .don't say so there are still good girls around, personally I benefited from that my wife @28 she was a virgin when I married
her very difficult to believe

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by essentialone(m): 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Till today, my mother is still a Virgin. And she is a Nigerian.

Please, don't bother to Go and Verify this one.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Buhari4sale: 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What is the greatest gift a man can give to his wife?

Doggie

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by famology(m): 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
Commendable!
Nigerian girls will come and say who virgin help? Rotten tomatoes! Mtcheeew....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Emyogalanya: 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
When is she visiting me here in Nigeria? I want to personally check her. A certificate my mum won back to back for several years? I and my sibling's are my mum's witness

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by magzey: 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
She is just a baby grin
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by rickleye: 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Zonefree:

Joke of the century. grin

How many virgin girls remain for Nigeria? The last virgin girl here died in 1969 during the civil the war. We're left with girls like siofra, iyaebe, persephone1, goodlady, sweeplum etc.

You wicked bro, but truth be told, there are 1million ladies who have not had sex and are keeping for their husband. I aint talking about the city girls. I don't recall meeting a girl and saying " are you a virgin " - My question is " do you have rubber " ?

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by dapsoneh: 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Banilla:
Are men so gullible? She couldn't have had anal and oraI sex? May God truly bless her.

I'll go print my own certificate soon. grin
she could have...... Fixed
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Isabi4lov: 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
See hyprocrites everywhere, just because she's from South Africa, see them praising her undecided

Many at times,some ladies do come out , to celebrate their virginity, what do they gain in return " who virgin help " , " I hate virgins ", " I hate seeing blood bla bla bla .

We don't appreciate our own but quick to celebrate outsiders .

Buhari even deserve another 8yrs for Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by happney65: 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nigerian girls just dey view this thread,them no dey comment. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by GCFRin2034: 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What is the greatest gift a man can give to his wife?

Love and attention .

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Awesometouch1: 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Virginity is beautiful.
It makes any girl attractive to me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
GCFRin2034:

Love and attention .
No, it’s Loyalty (this is the only reason a woman can truly love a man)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by WannaHowzit(m): 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
Zonefree:

So I'm doing the maths in my head...🤔🤔🤔

If the world is more or less divided into 51% female and 49% male, but all the males are whor!ng and it's considered acceptable macho culture...you still expect to find virgin girls🤔🤔🤔

Women are truly oppressed.

This is a silly thread - luckily this girl is met with
open critisicsm in SA. Only in Nigeria will.she become a queen. Queen shared among 125 million promiscuous males somehow still searching for virgins 😡😡😡

This is a classic example of illiteracy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by kingsleefolli(m): 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
Who interviewed her kpekus to certify her for virgin certificate.this kind fine girl toto don chop gala tire for agege. Surulere.iyana ipaja.etc
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Thegamingorca(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
Zonefree:

You are a finished man grin
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Thegamingorca(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
kingsleefolli:
Who interviewed her kpekus to certify her for virgin certificate.this kind fine girl toto don chop gala tire for agege. Surulere.iyana ipaja.etc

Gala grin grin wtf

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Thegamingorca(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
UyaiIncomparabl left the chat

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Makalele1: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Who confirmed it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.