Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu (12029 Views)

Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Mobolaji Johnson, The First Governor Of Lagos Is Dead / Wike Drives Into Opobo Kingdom, Makes History As First Governor To Do So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by Dchampion65: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2023
Naira20:
The bolded is the reason he must give way for those who can do it without a kleptomaniac godfather.

If someone rehearses madness for 4years, how many years do you think it'll take to execute madness?

Sanwo-olu is dangerous and can't be trusted

Your hatred is not because Sanwo Olu failed in governance but because you are hyponized to be bitter against Tinubu.
You believed what you heard and prepared to fight a battle that is not yours
Sincerely ask your, did Tinubu really offend me as a person, list the offence, you will discovered that this your hatred is unnecessary.
Every organisation has a leader.
Will you perform more than him if you have the opportunity?
Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by Morphinne: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2023
Questions every sane youths should ask. Where was Peter, the lying machine during endsars? How then, did he suddenly become the Nigerian youths’ mouthpiece and freedom fighter? It’s a pity today to hear some deluded youths saying a vote for Pityobi is a vote for endsars victims, bikonu, what’s the correlation ?
It would have made sense to say that a vote for Yele Sowore, Macaroni, Falz, Banky W, Naira Marley or 2baba (they all suffered in the hands of sars men and they were all on our side during this struggle) is a vote for endsars victims and a vote for hope.
A lot of these werey woke youths don’t even know that this lying machine, who has been using a single wristwatch for 17 years, was the vice presidential candidate to HE Atiku as of 2019 grin . He left the evil party just when reality damned on him that he was never going to win the party’s primary ticket as it was meant for men and not some effeminate lying souls.

Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by Cheeryfeet: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2023
Throwback:
Yes indeed.

Sanwo-Olu your problem is that you made yourself too available and too nice, that you did not see there was a political undertone to the valid protest against the useless Nigeria Police and their SARS unit.

I trust Peter Obi, even if dead bodies are dumped in Ezu River, e no go move body.

Infact, when summoned to attend the EndSARS panel in Anambra to shed more light on what happend while he was Governor, he rather went to court to prevent his appearance.

An enemy of the youth who never joined any protest.

Even his wife just confirmed that her husband love Court wahala.

Those who want your head are the same people who have made a fake messiah out of Peter Obi.

But I trust President Bola Ahmed Tinubu to revisit what happened at Awkuzu SARS, and bring justice to the families who never got the support of Peter Obi.

I remember that it was Tinubu who set up the Office of the Public Defender in Lagos.

Tinubu will surely unearth the buried ghosts of Awkuzu and locate James Nwafor wherever he has been told to hide by those who enabled him.

Yes while at it, also remind your president to revisit what bullion van was doing at an Apc chieftain bourdillon residence on the eve of an election
Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by shonepa(m): 9:18am On Mar 10, 2023
Understanding things is key to human survival, you saying i attacked u? Am enlightening u, what u wrote was tribalistic. Other things you wrote down here do even warrant a response.

You can do better, to express ur self. Remember your friends and family may view what you have just posted.

freeborn02:

I have never seen you attack helinues or IyaebeTheGreat for their tribalistic comments. Why are you suddenly attacking me?

Is it because I don't join you in your irresponsible reasoning to call them ipob?

Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by BossGerald: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2023
eleniyan2020:
go back to your state and tell that to your governors!

Are you a lagosian??
Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by shonepa(m): 9:33am On Mar 10, 2023
Their plan was to cause an uprising, there is this myth that if Lagos falls the whole country will follow, but God pass dem. Destroying traffic light; BRT buses, looting innocent civilians shops.

Dss got the intel; thats why the military was sent.....it wasnt about Lagos anymore.

Lagos was a calculated target. I remember some hoodlums came to my area trying to burn the police station, when we took a closer look at this groups, there were not even residents of the area...imagine?

We pursued their mama with 4x4 them japa, that is what happned in most areas in Lagos but people were naive to check and balance these deadly group of people.

Lagos no go fall, Eko oni Baje

Iamgrey5:
He was the only governor that identified with the Endsars movement from the onset.

Although, I don't necessarily understand why the youths wanted to end sars at the lekki tolgate not Police headquarters.
Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by Godfullsam(m): 9:37am On Mar 10, 2023
Doyou2019:

The Lagos agberos are a rare breed. These ones leave the parks and come into your neighborhood for their owoda duties. Dem dey collect Owo oga, Owo Iyawo oga, Owo orisirisi and you sit there to even defend their actions. At least the Anambra government is clamping down on their own vermins ; the ones here are brazenly supported by the government at the expense of ordinary citizens who just want to survive.
Is this your dream for Lagos? To have these scum continue to exploiting and extorting you and your children in perpetuity?
What a shame.

Lagos is your last hope and paradise. I don't stay in lagos. That state is too congested for my liking.

What gives you the impression that GRV will put a permanent end to agberos in lagos state?
Did you see that in his manifesto?

If you are not comfortable with the way lagos is being govern, why not relocate to another state. Must you stay in lagos?
Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by shonepa(m): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2023
Their plan was to cause an uprising, there is this myth that if Lagos falls the whole country will follow, but God pass dem. Destroying traffic light; BRT buses, looting innocent civilians shops... make we reason this things e make brain?

Dss got the intel; thats why the military was sent to the toll gate (they could have done a better job, but we know they are only trained to eleminate threat not contain it) .....it wasnt about Lagos anymore...matter don cast.

Lagos was a calculated target. I remember some hoodlums came to my area trying to burn the police station, when we took a closer look at this groups, there were not even residents of the area total strangers giving orders...imagine?

We pursued their mama with 2 by 2 them japa, that is what happned in most areas in Lagos but people were naive to check and balance these deadly group of people.

Lagos no go fall, Eko oni Baje

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by bennytrips27(m): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2023
insidelife22:
Tinubu's campaign slogan was emilokan.
Na emilokan we go dey chop.

Any urchin found beging online or offline or trying to leave Nigeria in the next four years shoud be treated as an armed robber.

Signed;balablue for the demigod of Urchins who was beating in Lagos on 25 febuary by A humble Obi.
FOOL
Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by eleniyan2020: 11:22am On Mar 10, 2023
BossGerald:

Are you a lagosian??
no...Kaduna!
Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by eleniyan2020: 11:23am On Mar 10, 2023
Darnell9:

Every time una go dey insult urselves online because of politicans that may even be in good terms.
normal!
Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by eleniyan2020: 11:24am On Mar 10, 2023
Kei144:

Sanwo-Olu himself is not a ban-fide Lagosian. He is from Ondo State. Every non-bona-fide Lagosian should go to his native state and run for governor.
you can't even run for Governor in Abia if you're from Enugu!
Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by eleniyan2020: 11:24am On Mar 10, 2023
Angelfrost:

Who sold lands to them in your state?!! Did they invade Lagos and assume citizenship like Fulanis?!!

Who has been collecting Billions and trillions in taxes from these people you despise do much for decades?!!

I agree they should go back to their states... But your elders and Omoniles should cough up all the money they have been extorting from these "aliens" for decades!

Y'all just come online and act stupid out of misguided hatred!
I'm not from Lagos state...because they sold land to them means the state is no man's land....can you try it in kano!
Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by eleniyan2020: 11:26am On Mar 10, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Is Lagos your State? No indigene of Lagos State is supporting him. Why can't you allow Lagosians to choose who will govern them?
I'm not from Lagos...you should also allow lagosians to decide for themselves... You leave your land to claim another man's land is no man's land!
Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by eleniyan2020: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2023
freeborn02:

Lagos belongs to everybody that pays tax there.

Stop talking like a mentally backward idiot.
When you were selling lagos lands to them, you didn't tell them to go to their states and buy land.

So, you lack the moral justification to say that now.
is Anambra belongs to everybody that pays tax there...make ena go try this rubbish for kano!
Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by eleniyan2020: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2023
Bigchristo:
You don’t have the right to tell any Nigeria citizens to go back to their states, they are free to reside anywhere in the country so long they can afford it, it’s getting too much for you people using such nonsense words
even me not from Lagos...because they allow to stay means the state is no Man's land!
Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by Angelfrost(m): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2023
eleniyan2020:
I'm not from Lagos state...because they sold land to them means the state is no man's land....can you try it in kano!

I have never called Lagos that silly term, and those who use that term are idiots!

My issue is with people asking others to leave 'their states'! That's wrong and even criminal, as the constitution is clear on the fundamental rights of citizens to live anywhere as long as they abide by constituted laws of the land.

Imagine asking people to vote for a ruling party candidate or leave the state... That's unheard of na.
Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by eleniyan2020: 11:34am On Mar 10, 2023
Angelfrost:

I have never called Lagos that silly term, and those who use that term are idiots!

My issue is with people asking others to leave 'their states'! That's wrong and even criminal, as the constitution is clear on the fundamental rights of citizens to live anywhere as long as they abide by constituted laws of the land.

Imagine asking people to vote for a ruling party candidate or leave the state... That's unheard of na.
you can vote your choice... But that Lagos is no Man's land,no suppose occur at all,I believed that what causes the attack and I'm thinking it might get worst after the election....this thing don happen to us for Kaduna before!
Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by Goke7: 11:42am On Mar 10, 2023
Political vendetta is all that I can see against sanwolu, surely he will win but Lagos will never be the same again. People have burnt bridges and trust has been broken
Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by Bigchristo: 11:55am On Mar 10, 2023
eleniyan2020:
even me not from Lagos...because they allow to stay means the state is no Man's land!
Lagos is a Yoruba state in Yoruba land anybody using that word saying Lagos is a no man’s land should apply caution ⚠️ you can’t go to someone’s land and claim to own it

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by Diligent1(f): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
Iamgrey5:
He was the only governor that identified with the Endsars movement from the onset.

Although, I don't necessarily understand why the youths wanted to end sars at the lekki tolgate not Police headquarters.
They know that it will be red
Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by Semaj77(m): 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1633395600531279879?t=W3np8Kkl2wFOeqPvlrbsaA&s=19

Wouldn't it have been a shame if any other governor responded to them for an incident that happened in your state
Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by Josephkabila12: 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Bigchristo:
You don’t have the right to tell any Nigeria citizens to go back to their states, they are free to reside anywhere in the country so long they can afford it, it’s getting too much for you people using such nonsense words
you will go back
Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by Stevebuffet: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
onatisi:
i believe rhodes is an opportunist, he wants to take advantage of the obedient movement, well which is politically not bad but just that he has never been tested. secondly, i will agree with you on jando , though i have not heard him live i have read his interviews. all I am saying is if sanwo is voted out, we should be very careful not to vote in a misfit who will destroy everything.

then usually when the opposition is this fragmented and everyone sees a loophole and rushes towards it, they usually end up giving the person in power the edge to win again.

I respectfully disagree since the GRV person has been reliable. Before this obedient thing, check him out on YouTube. Instead of the fictitious plans we are used to, he has clear-cut, simple, and concrete plans for Lagos.
Re: EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu by Bigchristo: 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Josephkabila12:
you will go back
Your father will go back, I don’t know how you people are looking at Lagos but to me I can’t live in a city with such strong gutter smell 🤣😂😂

Like here in Abu Dhabi the kind of fresh air you receive can’t be compared to Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers High Court Building On Fire / List Of Current Nigerian Senators / From Russia with love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.