Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday (36411 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by alhajiabdulbuha: 11:19am On Mar 09, 2023
GBADEBO VIVOUR is our next GOVERNOR. Bye bye to Tinubu's Agberoes and DRUG ADDICT SANWO OLU

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Waffarianman(m): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2023
Hope they won't do their normal rigging as usual. Because all am seeing everywhere is rigging am seeing everywhere
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by kingviny: 11:21am On Mar 09, 2023
Iya eeeebeee, hmmmn, if you are the princess on your dp, then you are really a queen.

Such an exceptional nairalander. You speak your mind no holds bard.

Happy women's Day to you.

I hope you are smiling as I have called your name. Let's all make it happen for the man who know Rhode. Let's free Lagos. Opportunity and preparation always finds a lucky man like Gbadebo. Let him bring back the crown for that's what his name means.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by faceLAGOS: 11:21am On Mar 09, 2023
This one go be giran o shocked

Shínèdu indeed.

grin
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by VinnyBaba: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2023
MuchAdo:
Happy Birthday to him.

I like him though. embarassed

I just don't like the fact that he is the candidate of the piiggiiddiootts angry

You don't like IGBOS! embarassed

Dat's the truth, here!

You are a Terrible TRIBALIST! undecided

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by stephen109(m): 11:22am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You lie, it is not his turn. I just feel he’s an opportunist like Obi
GOD BLESS YOU FOR THAT STATEMENT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by MisteerConcord(m): 11:22am On Mar 09, 2023
Lol @ Obidients, you all belief anyone who have a different political view from yours is bound to suffer, If obi becomes the President, would that make everyone living in Nigeria to be rich? What did we get from Buhari that was more decorated than Obi? The day you realized that all politicians are the same and are out there for their own selfish interest, the day you will stop taking them serious.

PrinceOfLagos:

Leave tribalism and vote for the betterment of your future

Be Obidient and useful
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:24am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin grin grin your fellow Obidients are coming for your head with this writeup
MichaelSokoto is entitled to fuucck any towtow he likes. Politics does not know towtow. Otherwise seyi Tinubu and FFK running their mouths won't be doing so.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by eldoradoxx: 11:27am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Whose turn is it? That a 40 year old man cannot be Governor in Nigeria of today is a disgrace to every youth in this country. Obasanjo, Gowon, Murtala all became Presidents of this country in their 30's just like many men in their 30s now are not even regarded for position in their party ward level. Shame on all of you in Nigeria.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by OgatheTop: 11:28am On Mar 09, 2023
MuchAdo:

Piiggidiots should desist from actively participating in Lagos politics for their own good.

The suspicion remains since the time of Awo and Zik.

You're very stupid.

See attachment

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by jidamsel43(m): 11:33am On Mar 09, 2023
A person who can not communicate in the Yoruba language will never become the Governor of Lagos
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by alasane: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2023
mariahAngel:
Incoming governor of Lagos state.

Happy birthday to you.
Go forth and prosper.

Did you ever care to ask what are his sources of wealth?
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by casualobserver: 11:39am On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Happy birthday to a true son of Lagos

He is not a true son of Lagos, his family are returnee slaves who settled in Lagos. Many of them don’t have their ancestral origins in Lagos. Most of the those lagosians with foreign surnames are returnee slaves. Many originally came from places like oyo, Ilesha, Abeokuta etc. many of those sold as slaves in yoruba land never came from lagos in the 1st place, many were captured during inter-tribal wars in the hinterland and sold off as slaves. when they came back, they settled in lagos. Families like Ojora, Dosunmu etc are proper lagos. Most of the foreign named Lagosians are returnee slaves, thats why you will not find any of them that have royal lineage!!! What set these r eturnee slave families ahead of others is that their forefathers returned with skills which put them ahead of the locals and created a class of elites but they are not true sons of the soil.

Darocha, Dacosta, Randle, Macaulay, Rhodes, etc etc the tell tale is in their names which will tell you if their ancestors were Portuguese slaves or British slaves. Most of the Portuguese returnees settled in where in Lagos island today is known as Brazilian quarters.

Meanwhile you have heart to show your face here after the beating you received on the 25th.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by 2016v2017: 11:42am On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Happy birthday to a true son of Lagos
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by 2016v2017: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
This is what we are talking about.

Young and vibrant individuals that will sweep away the old guard of miscreants handlers and enablers.

HBD your Excellency!!
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Tommydare(m): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2023
E go soon clear for your eyes.
Yaribanzaonic:
This is what we are talking about.

Young and vibrant individuals that will sweep away the old guard of miscreants handlers and enablers.

HBD your Excellency!!
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 09, 2023
Incoming Governor of Lagos. Happy birthday GRV!!

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by excanny: 11:50am On Mar 09, 2023
A true Lagosian with traceable roots.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by MuchAdo: 11:51am On Mar 09, 2023
OgatheTop:

You're I am very stupid.

See attachment

You are right @bolded cheesy
The people in the attachment were wanted and elected by the indigenous people smiley
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by MuchAdo: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2023
VinnyBaba:

You don't like IGBOS! embarassed

Dat's the truth, here!

You are a Terrible TRIBALIST! undecided

Igbos think they are smarter than others. It leads to resentment. smiley

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by RexTramadol1: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

He's the next governor of Lagos

Obidients and non Obidients in Lagos will vote for him en-masse

Keep sleeping.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Focusmind: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nawao!! So I am older than this guy? undecided

The same way that I am older than the British Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Goalnaldo(m): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
Waiting for siofra to coman masturbate and lust after someone's husband as usual. She wont give the guys in her street a chance. Lubbish!

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by OgatheTop: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
MuchAdo:

You are right @bolded cheesy
The people in the attachment were wanted and elected by the indigenous people smiley

It means Igbos are the majority in Lagos and that's why they won Tinubu in Lagos.

Phool.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by boldtruthalways: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Keep talking about turn when human beings are talking about good governance....mumu.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by udumelue61854: 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Incoming governor of Lagos state.Happy birthday to you.Go forth and prosper.Incoming governor of Lagos state.Happy birthday to you.Go forth and prosper....

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by MuchAdo: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
OgatheTop:

It means Igbos are the majority in Lagos and that's why they won Tinubu in Lagos.

Phool.

Od*! Yoruba obidients are to blame. But only Igbos can be scapegoats cheesy
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by PrinceOfLagos: 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
boldtruthalways:

Keep talking about turn when human beings are talking about good governance....mumu.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Bimpe29: 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
You don't give up what's meant for your kids to a stranger.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by longifilis(m): 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The Labour Party Governorship candidate for Lagos state, Mr Gbadebo vivour Rhodes celebrates his 40th birthday in grand style.

Mr Gbadebo, a true son of Lagos, young and vibrant Labour Party Governorship aspirant for Lagos is 40 years old.

Congratulations to our next Governor of Lagos State.

Happy birthday birthday! Gbadebo

I've not for once or twice hear about your antecedents, capacity buildings, political grassroots .Gbadebo
All of a sudden you appears to become the Executive Governor Lagos State
Who does that?
Obi's effect won't help you, Lagos has been/ is rising under Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu led administration
Why the fuss? My friend I am not interested in unproductive arguments.

For A greater Lagos! I support Sanwo-olu re-election in Lagos State

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Ade3131: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

He's the next governor of Lagos

Obidients and non Obidients in Lagos will vote for him en-masse

Pls what does this guy do for a living?

I've been asking this question and nobody seems to give concrete response. I actually mean no harm. Just curious to know.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Lightorder: 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
Happy birthday, true son. Happy birthday, your EXCELLENCY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: 3 Persons Shot, Angry Women Protest / What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman / More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.