Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday (36422 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by nonhuman(m): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Gowon became head of state at 29, buhari at 32, babangida at 35, gbadebo is 40yet considered too young to be ordinary governor, Nigerian youth who do una this thing
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
mariahAngel:

Your words are a reflection of your soul.

[i]Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks[/i] (the hand types).

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
keymatt:
The real owner and descendant of Lagos now Chinedu? You urchins need new brain transplant.
But that is his name.

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by kkonyeji(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You're so hate filled. why

That's y she's always acting that way
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Dedeity: 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You lie, it is not his turn. I just feel he’s an opportunist like Obi
May Amadioha and ogun strike your anus. Whose turn is it ? Onye ala
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Dedeity: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Never, remember we are politicking don’t forget. I’m a sweet soul. Stop playing politics with your heart.
This is why Africa has remained behind the other 6 continents of the world. Stop supporting mediocrity because peanuts.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
Dedeity:
This is why Africa has remained behind the other 6 continents of the world. Stop supporting mediocrity because peanuts.

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by PrinceOfLagos: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nice
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by iamrealdeji(m): 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
Bukola Saraki and Donald Dukes ages when they become governor
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Can someone help me pass this across to Gbadebo... Campaign is still ongoing, so can he meet up with Tari, (the Johnsons guy) and campaign with him in Surulere... Then, meet with ROPO in Agege and campaign with him?

These are LP candidates that have strong support base amongst voters (there might be others I don't know of). Let him go to their constituency and campaign. It'll end up being a mutualistic relationship where both he and the candidates benefit

If not that Small Doctor have refused to be involved in politics, I would have advised he carry Small Doctor when he comes to campaign in Agege... The guy is a like a small deity in that axis. The youths love him because they see him as a testimony that something good can come out of "Nazareth", while the adults and aged love him for his humility.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by madjune(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I am iyaebethegreat, product of a twofaced sword ⚔️ warrior. No matter how angry I am, just call me iyaebe and I’ll start smiling sheepishly.

Lol. Abeg. What's the meaning of Iyaebe?
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
madjune:

Lol. Abeg. What's the meaning of Iyaebe?
It’s an inherited family title dated since time immemorial , a very strong one. Only a woman of substance, a woman who ties her wrapper to the right instead of the normal left can be an iyaebe. The rest is beyond you my daughter
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by madjune(m): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It’s an inherited family title dated since time immemorial , a very strong one. Only a woman of substance, a woman who ties her wrapper to the right instead of the normal left can be an iyaebe. The rest is beyond you my daughter

I respect the African tradition, in all its colors.

I respect you, Ma Iyaebe. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by marca(m): 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
So you're still alive... I thought by now you should've been buried... Shameless bigot... Your Peter obi is not president yet according to your myopic believe
PrinceOfLagos:

He's the next governor of Lagos

Obidients and non Obidients in Lagos will vote for him en-masse
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Fintiri: 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
condiz8:

As u nor get so,try shut up. mumu

Monkey with android

Read wetting you write
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by ZolotuaLorenzo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
blabulu2000:
May his days be rough

Happy bad-day ahead

Death to your mother’s entire household….. Death to you and your siblings too, death to your entire lineage
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Mrmb: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The Labour Party Governorship candidate for Lagos state, Mr Gbadebo vivour Rhodes celebrates his 40th birthday in grand style.

Mr Gbadebo, a true son of Lagos, young and vibrant Labour Party Governorship aspirant for Lagos is 40 years old.

Congratulations to our next Governor of Lagos State.

Omo ibo is going back to Enugu after he gets beaten blue black
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Mrmb: 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fintiri:

Shatap

Sanwo a mental patient of Gbagada general hospital does not remember his own birthday.

Happy birthday incoming governor of Lagos state GVR

Ghen ghen

If e pain you wipe head for cement

Mention 1 governor that performed better than sanwo olu. You Igbo are going to be sent back to your bushy villages and towns very soon for this madness you are playing on us. An Igbo guy can never rule Lagos, he will lule like his oga obinna
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Mrmb: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
nonhuman:
Gowon became head of state at 29, buhari at 32, babangida at 35, gbadebo is 40yet considered too young to be ordinary governor, Nigerian youth who do una this thing

He isn't too young but as an omoibo he has no legitimacy to rule in a Yoruba land. He is going into political oblivion after he is beaten. He will retire to Enugu his hometown
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Fintiri: 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
Mrmb:

Mention 1 governor that performed better than sanwo olu. You Igbo are going to be sent back to your bushy villages and towns very soon for this madness you are playing on us. An Igbo guy can never rule Lagos, he will lule like his oga obinna

Ambode is better than sanwo olu

Now jump into the lagoon
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by nonhuman(m): 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Mrmb:

He isn't too young but as an omoibo he has no legitimacy to rule in a Yoruba land. He is going into political oblivion after he is beaten. He will retire to Enugu his hometown
coward
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by keymatt(m): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

But that is his name.
But he's not Igbo. There are people that bears Smith, Washington etc but there are not whites.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by blabulu2000: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
ZolotuaLorenzo:

Death to your mother’s entire household….. Death to you and your siblings too, death to your entire lineage

Akwai hanya zuwa hallaka ... Za ku yi wasa da wannan hanyar kuma za a hallaka hanyar ba tare da magani ba
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by mctech(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
There is nothing to show or prove this guy's capacity to rule.

Even if he is mistakenly elected, I believe he will be a disaster. He doesn't have the experience or even knowledge (MIT is irrelevant here) to rule a complex state like Lagos.

He should have gone for HoA or Reps. Gradually he will build his profile and experience.

Political affiliation aside, I don't see ANY reason to vote for this guy.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Shikini: 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Happy Birthday
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by MuchAdo: 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
OgatheTop:

So there are Yoruboid omo ale abi?

I am simply a goat.

Sure! cheesy
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Kowolab: 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
You can't attain it. It's beyond your reach GRV or what do they call u.....you are just an opportunist who is bereft of ideas and how to run a mega city like Lagos. You don't jump from no where to become a governor of a state of this magnitude.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Now now his birthday don reach lmao . All the same hbd llnp to him

Do you mean he's forging his birthday like Tinubu

Try get sense
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by teeshet: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

Your words are a reflection of your soul.

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks (the hand types).
eze nwanyi mu, omalicha mu, otutu oma mu, lolo mu, sweet potato mu, tomato jos mu; that clown you replied is zzor reincarnated. I expect you to know by now
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Mrmb: 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
nonhuman:
coward

Eti cast win omoibo grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos State Governorship Aspirant, Special Adviser Arraigned For Murder / More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State / Governor Obiano & His Wife Cruise In Keke In Awka As Crowd Hail Them(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.