Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday (36426 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by timisquare82(m): 11:03am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I’m a queen mother that birthed many renown stud. You all are my children
Please pamper me with motherly love! I beg thy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by sukkot: 11:03am On Mar 09, 2023
elupee top to yash
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:03am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I purposely select am for my haters. grin
Haba!
let's not be warring each other left & right naa!

let's mingle & c weda I nor go denounce my OBIdiency & follow u 4 ikebe like fly on shyte.
I be baddt boi oo, only me knw wetin my eye dey see.

grin
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 09, 2023
timisquare82:

Please pamper me with motherly love! I beg thy
grin

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by AskProf: 11:04am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Now now his birthday don reach lmao . All the same hbd llnp to him

"Why do you look so sad and forsaken."?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by gfon(m): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

Guy, don't you have an iota of shame, you are one of the lowest members on this forum. Even new members have some pedigrees far than you.

Thunder is far more stable than you.

You missed the opportunity of receiving shame the day they shared it for free
Nah I consider you one of the lowest...no hard feelings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by shantti(m): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I’m the last person anyone will tag tribalistic and I don’t have hatred in my heart whatsoever. I don’t even take insults to heart. As an iyaebe my heart is big enough to accommodate anything you all throw at me. You all are my children and politics won’t stop me from being a caring mother

U r too tribalistic to the very core.
No need to defend urself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Irupetepete: 11:05am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You lie, it is not his turn. I just feel he’s an opportunist like Obi
if dem check naw, you and gbadebo will be about same age or you are older, do something meaningful with your miserable life rather than jumping up and down every thread like a headless chicken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Slynation(m): 11:06am On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:
Happy birthday Gbadebo Rhodes. Age with grace

Also wishing you all the best in the Lagos Guber election.

I celebrate with you
If you have been like this all this while, you won't be having gbege with almost everybody... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Oboto700(m): 11:06am On Mar 09, 2023
Birthday mate
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2023
Irupetepete:
if dem check naw, you and gbadebo will be about same age or you are older, do something meaningful with your miserable life rather than jumping up and down every thread like a headless chicken

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Haba!
let's not be warring each other left & right naa!

let's mingle & c weda I nor go denounce my OBIdiency & follow u 4 ikebe like fly on shyte.
I be baddt boi oo, only me knw wetin my eye dey see.

grin
grin grin grin your fellow Obidients are coming for your head with this writeup

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Metaphor44(m): 11:08am On Mar 09, 2023
Wow.. Happy Birthday to him. I think the Best birthday gift would be to win the gubernatorial election next week Saturday

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:09am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin grin grin your fellow Obidients are coming for your head with this writeup
all die na die!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Minjim: 11:09am On Mar 09, 2023
I'm not sure this guy can speak Yoruba. I've never seen him campaign in Yoruba.

How can you be Lagos governor and not be able to speak the local language
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by XTHRONE(m): 11:10am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by gentlegenius(m): 11:10am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You lie, it is not his turn.
What do you mean by turn?
So you still have this orthodox mentality that power is turn by turn... And because he is 40, it is not his turn.
Maybe his turn will come when he is old and shaking like Tinubu.

God!
Why do you make me share a country with people who reason like this??

5 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Moh247: 11:10am On Mar 09, 2023
Not bad

Happy birthday
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by ventotafrank: 11:10am On Mar 09, 2023
Happy birthday 🎈🎂
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by JealousCobra(m): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2023
CruelDove:
Chinedu

Happy birthday to you, enjoy your day and remember to be sad in advance for your defeat on the 18.

Why did you choose to submit your brain to MC Oluomo 😎😎

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by lereinter(m): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
This is what we are talking about.

Young and vibrant individuals that will sweep away the old guard of miscreants handlers and enablers.

HBD your Excellency!!

The young has never shown to be better than the ones you call old guards
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Faposky95: 11:12am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

So who isn't.... don't collude for that APC stooge
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by lereinter(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

He's the next governor of Lagos

Obidients and non Obidients in Lagos will vote for him en-masse

Abi
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by helinues: 11:13am On Mar 09, 2023
Slynation:
If you have been like this all this while, you won't be having gbege with almost everybody... cheesy

When people say they can't see anything good in you, just give them a hug cos life can be difficult for the blind to see
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Faposky95: 11:15am On Mar 09, 2023
The reason why I have an ax with Batman is that with all he has achieved all these years , he could still condescend along bruttish, tribal istic retoricts to challenge his challengers.....

But besides, anybody is ok...if the Za Cow carried us these 7+ years
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by vizman4i(m): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The Labour Party Governorship candidate for Lagos state, Mr Gbadebo vivour Rhodes celebrates his 40th birthday in grand style.

Mr Gbadebo, a true son of Lagos, young and vibrant Labour Party Governorship aspirant for Lagos is 40 years old.

Congratulations to our next Governor of Lagos State.

You are a good man
I'm sure that come next week you're winning ...

Chinedu go

EluuPeee
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by medriano: 11:17am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Now now his birthday don reach lmao . All the same hbd llnp to him

He should not celebrate his birthday again?some of you are really funny.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:17am On Mar 09, 2023
MuchAdo:

Piiggidiots should desist from actively participating in Lagos politics for their own good.

The suspicion remains since the time of Awo and Zik.
You will have hypertension because your sickness just started.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by brunobaba(m): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Happy birthday to a true son of Lagos
Chinedu is a true son of Lagos?God forbid
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by MuchAdo: 11:18am On Mar 09, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You will have hypertension because your sickness just started.

Back to sender! Od*!!

I dey kampe cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu, Bankole, Katsina-alu Get 21-day Eviction Notices / Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman / Police Dislodge Yoruba Nation Camp In Alausa, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.