Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband (38879 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by lailo: 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
As funny and pervert this may sound tho....

BUT ITS THE BITTER TRUTH. ENOUGH OF MASSAGING UR WOMAN UNNECESSARY EGO(that one no mean say make u rape Ur woman ooh)

Some women thinks when dey deny u sex u will idolise them..lol, no be person like me wey fit sleep with my woman for two month and not asking her what she's selling under there grin

Me that everyday by day na how a wan become an industrialist like dangote, jagaban, dantata, otedola, elumelu, prince author and co na hin a dey tink, sex becomes tertiary not even secondary.

Well, my woman now don join prayer warriors so that we can be doing it at least twice a week

Na money I need abeg cry
Someone is doing the job for u, I swear. This issue is more complicated than u think.
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by drimzsmoke(m): 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
EBMedia:
If 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily, Then You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband - Nigerian Man

A Nigerian man, Aderoju Dave Adewuyi, has said that women who are not in the mood to have sex with their husbands should leave the marriage so their house girls can take over, IGBERETV reports.

Adewuyi stated this in his comment on a Facebook group post on Wednesday.

He said if a sex worker "can tackle 10 men in a day' then there is no reason a woman should not always be in a mood to have sex with her husband.

The creator of the post wrote;

Adewuyi replied;

https://www./2443977612304623/permalink/6015789575123391/?app=fbl

All "ashewo" use drugs,the 1st and only time i took molly in my life,it was an hook-up babe that gave me!!!

2 Likes

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Thomasankara(m): 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
[/color]they are not nice,they are after your mullah[color=#770077]
Mitsurugi:
Ashawos are very nice people if you get to know them. I've always treated ALL women nice regardless and some of them see me as strange. One told me no guy has ever treated her like a person let alone woman... not very pretty girl shaa.
My three experiences...
First got a climax. She didn't believe it, got shy and started beating me o, asking me why. She ran away before dawn. She was a student and had a boyfriend based in Lagos.
Second, a middle aged lady. We climaxed together. Her B.J. no be here. She was so grateful I treated her like a woman and gave me free during my one for the road round.
Three, that one was crazy. She wanted a permanent relationship and even asked me to allow her drive my car. Omo I just died it over the next few days.
But they are nice. Most girls are ashawo, na just those wey you never catch for road or for another man room
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by henribj(m): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
A housegirl is a housegirl irrespective of age . On no condition should you have sexual thoughts towards her

Dey play.... Just dey play.
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by SenecaTheYonger: 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You can do that only to a weak woman, not me iyaebe. There are over 1million ways to deal with men like you, dy play.

Or you can just leave the marriage peacefully. This is how you people start fight and then act all innocent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by ogwumgbe: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
As funny and pervert this may sound tho....

BUT ITS THE BITTER TRUTH. ENOUGH OF MASSAGING UR WOMAN UNNECESSARY EGO(that one no mean say make u rape Ur woman ooh)

Some women thinks when dey deny u sex u will idolise them..lol, no be person like me wey fit sleep with my woman for two month and not asking her what she's selling under there grin

Me that everyday by day na how a wan become an industrialist like dangote, jagaban, dantata, otedola, elumelu, prince author and co na hin a dey tink, sex becomes tertiary not even secondary.

Well, my woman now don join prayer warriors so that we can be doing it at least twice a week

Na money I need abeg cry

Good talk bro, sometimes they parade their wares as if they are engraved with diamond. I ain't got no time to beg any woman, my goals is also to become an industrialist, no obscene thought is welcomed in my heart, I am filled with how, what, about my ambition
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by NoNaw: 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Only a very foolish, dirty and a lowlife man will shamelessly lay with a househelp. A woman should not deny her husband her body except for reasons beyond her which a sane man will understand and wait till she’s fully ok and ready. Is it possible for a prostitute to satisfy 10 men in a day? I don’t think it’s possible.

Lol dont be funny, a prostitute will fck a :

Mechanic
Carpenter
Bricklayer
Thug
Police
Rewire
Tyler
Bike man
Folganizer
Hot street boy... in a dayy, different types of monster d*icks*
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Or you can just leave the marriage peacefully. This is how you people start fight and then act all innocent
Peacefully? So a man is free to shatter the life of a woman and the woman is expected to leave peacefully abi? Smh
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by OlawaleBammie: 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
lailo:

Someone is doing the job for u, I swear. This issue is more complicated than u think.
Bros and u tink I am perturbed??

So far a no catch you and u no give me STD
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by imagrg(m): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
E dey pain you?

House Girl toto sweet die! grin
IyaebeTheGreat:
You don’t have any justification for such. Your housegirl is answereth to you and you are a father figure who is supposed to care and protect her and not SLEEP with her. Stop justifying immortality

1 Like

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Thoughts007: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
A housegirl is a housegirl irrespective of age . On no condition should you have sexual thoughts towards her

Yes she is a housegirl, but can be upgraded! She might even have a tastier private part. A man can get aroused by even character, or what you people call inner beauty. You can only prevent this from happening 70% of the time by being proactive in your sexual responsibilities.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by IFSHR: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
Tony4000:
Some prostitutes sleep with an average of 30-60 men daily

Lori iro...
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by OlawaleBammie: 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
Starboytwo:
omo you go wicked pass me ooo. Damn. Make person no offend you fah.
Lol, seriously bro I am a good person to a stage, just that I don't like cheating.

Now reason it, as a couple u re punishing me with Ur body, u make it scarce for me, wanting me to be begging for what is my right, and u know I can't do such to u..

Ok, I now decide that instead of me to be lobbying for what is mine, why can't I kuku double what is mine so that if u think u re not available, they other party would be more than available, having realized that a don get shortcut to sort mysef out, u said u will punish me for it...aaahhhh...them never born that woman well,

Even if I can't use physical to deal with you I will use spiritual means...that is why a no too dey go church so that a no go turn mumu.

2 Likes

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Goalnaldo(m): 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
Stupidity is comparing a wife to a sex worker. Sex is what pays their bills!
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by SenecaTheYonger: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
Mitsurugi:
Most girls are ashawo, na just those wey you never catch for road or for another man room

You have a lot of ashawo girls as friends because for you to say this statement you must have heard it enough from them. That’s their anthem.

Just like how thieves believe everyone is a thief, no matter who.
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by flokii: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
That poster is a big table shaker cheesy
I'm sure feminists would be confused on the stand to take.

It's hard to see marriages of retired or still active ashaw0s crashing over sex compared to those 'I am tired, not in the mood', 'I have right over my body' women.
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by SenecaTheYonger: 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Peacefully? So a man is free to shatter the life of a woman and the woman is expected to leave peacefully abi? Smh

So instead of leaving a cheating man you want to pay him back?
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Mayeldah(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
As silly as this sounds, it does makes sense

No one is irreplaceable, if you won't do it, someone else will. if there are issues, discuss it with your man, most men will understand

But you see most women, they think denying you sex will make you dance to their tune. They see sex as a reward system

the truth is most men these days don't care really, there are enough stress in Nigeria for men, don't add to it.

1 Like

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Geovanni412(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Father Abraham had a relationship with his housegirl

I believe that was how Ishmael was conceived.

How do we explain him doing that without having any sexual thoughts?
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Newsneako: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
😂😂 u are dumb ASF. A man does not needs millions to run home if you leave in a house with food, water,and you have good clothes it's enough. And besides money is what you work for and pussy is a just a part you.
sisisioge:
Ok o.....if other men can give their wives millions to run the home,what is your excuse to be broke as a husband? Do these men have two heads? angry grin grin
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Mayeldah(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
olisaEze:
Although good advice can be gotten from unexpected places atimes, I’m not going to take marriage advice from someone with this much bad diction! Most Nigerian men make it sound like marriage is primarily about food and sex with no thought for the mental state of the one that has to change her name and bow to their wishes no matter how inconsiderate they might be. The only way a woman can get her man’s attention is by giving or withholding. Solve the matter and she’ll give in, abi you think you like sex pass your woman?? Buy her a car first and see if your manliness won’t be sore for a week! grin

Oga don't follow that thought line, a faithful woman will be faithful even with the little you provides

Buy those women you mentioned a car today, she gives you for one month, then tomorrow she sees her friend with a better car, then she starts denying you sex again. the cycle conitnues.

3 Likes

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Spanki(f): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Only a very foolish, dirty and a lowlife man will shamelessly lay with a househelp. A woman should not deny her husband her body except for reasons beyond her which a sane man will understand and wait till she’s fully ok and ready. Is it possible for a prostitute to satisfy 10 men in a day? I don’t think it’s possible.

When Queen Vashti messed up wasn't she replaced with a slave... House girl no be human being Abeg take a chill pill!

3 Likes

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Mitsurugi(m): 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

You have a lot of ashawo girls as friends because for you to say this statement you must have heard it enough from them. That’s their anthem.

Just like how thieves believe everyone is a thief, no matter who.

I actually saw it here on Nairaland 😂😂😂
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Newsneako: 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nigeria man or not the fact that you these females are ungrateful am sure that man u call useless is working his ass off every day just to feed himself and if he has a family his family also. Do u know what it takes sto take care of people when u have things you desire or chasing before you meet them.
Sheistoopretty:
Imagine what the palmwine tapper is typing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin main looking at his DP, u will know he is just like the Poverty-ravaged Redpillers we have on dis who thinks nothing but sex sex and sex all the time grin grin grin grin

Nigerian men are just Us*less..... All of them grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Tony4000: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
No lies!!! I don’t mean runs girls here, I mean brothel prostitution.. those very cheap prostitutes of 500 naira. Omo those ladies go through a lot leave am
IFSHR:

Lori iro...
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by blingxx(m): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
IamANigerianMan:
I have never seen a useless generation like this generation , aside from TOTO this generation has nothing to offer, this generation allow old men like Tinubu, Judge Akume, Wike, Silva, Oshomele to rig election and nothing happened, the next TOPIC is SEX, Satisfy your man , Nonsense useless worthless generation.

But your stupid generation allowed the likes abacha and babagida to rule , your generation even killed mko and threw freedom fighters like fela and shoyinka in jail .. what steps did you make , atleast we bought out ENDSARS and PO now the govt is afraid of the youths more than ever not like your useless and coward generation that betrayed good leaders

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Blackdisciple(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ahhh..!

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by tragergeorge(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
sisisioge:
Ok o.....if other men can give their wives millions to run the home,what is your excuse to be broke as a husband? Do these men have two heads? angry grin grin
See you shallow mentality
Na people like una with this kind of mentality man de want sex from anytime ,,after all he's given you the millions your parents couldn't...
As long as e give you millions he's got the right to Bleep you anytime or not even touch you for months and you no get say cos e Millions Dr speak

3 Likes

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Passionate888: 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You don’t have any justification for such. Your housegirl is answereth to you and you are a father figure who is supposed to care and protect her and not SLEEP with her. Stop justifying immortality
Nobodyis justifying 'immortality'. grin grin grin
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Cromagnon: 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Why?
Is a househelp not a human being?
Are you better than a househelp ?
Is it not just luck that you are not a slave?
Don't behave and you will be left for a househelp who is ready for soft life

2 Likes

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by PPIA: 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Carry hot and sexy house girl come my house and see what will happen 😎

Nonsense
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
PPIA:

Carry hot and sexy house girl come my house and see what will happen 😎

Nonsense
You are shameless then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? / My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House / My Baby's Transformation...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.