Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election (37240 Views)

Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures) / Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Isn't this a slap on the faces of people of those areas?

Does Desmond imply that these communities mean nothing to him until he needs votes from them?

If I'm in position to vote in those areas, I'd vote against him, for thinking he can manipulate us like kids.

The need for transformer has been there for long. And if not for the spring of surprises this election, I'm sure he'd never dare do this
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by sweetjohn(m): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
wasuka14:
Your skull is empty. How many competent leaders have you elected in the whole SE since 1999. You that left your cities and towns in a very shamble look and planning to turn arround someone backyard is that not crazy. Is charity not begin from home again? If you're not a foolish fellow, why una just dey focus on Lagos?

Honestly, I only blame woke Yorubas among us, who prefer to sell out their brothers for an ingrates like these Ellu p miscreants to even have a say in Lagos. Are Yoruba and other tribes not doing business and paying taxes in SE? Who among them is behaving like igbos do in Lagos?

I just hope make our people wake up and do the needful on 18th so all these noise will die natural death.

Addressing the bolded.

Una problem is just pure tribalism and nothing more. Pls, call any Yoruba person in the south East, if in any point in time, igbos said they must vote a particular candidates or we burn their shop. Common, Igbos are more civilized than that. You know why, because any candidate contesting from any SE states is a bonafide son of the state and has right to contest.

Stop deviating my post pls. My post is all about the true Lagosians taking back their state and governance from Yoruba immigrants criminals from other SW state. And it must happen. Write this down, Sanwolu will be the last non indigene that will ever govern Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hoelujohn:
Scam. Transformers wey Dem never install. They can remove it anytime especially if he looses

He must have learnt that from his uncle here in Ibadan Sen Teslim Folarin.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by sweetjohn(m): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Gentew:

This is actually coming from IPOB....
Thank you but know that true Lagosians are taking back their state
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by clockwisereport: 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Goodconcept78:
SEE WHAT OBI DONATED AFTER 8 YEARS IN ANAMBRA cheesy

Does that place look like a school or a hospital?
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by sweetjohn(m): 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

Your divide and rule tactics always fail and never worked

From Yoruba Christian and Yoruba Muslim, that one don expire ba
Now it is osun Yoruba and Lagos yoruba.
That’s why you don’t have peace in your region.
May your Okan never bale
A lowly osu never reach
Who is dividing and who is ruling? Lagos state is for true Lagosians and Gbadebo is a true Lagosian while Sanwolu is a Yoruba immigrant.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by eaglez(m): 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Make the street chairmen quickly collect am and keep am in his possession before we hear Desmond say na mistake.
Hoelujohn:
Scam. Transformers wey Dem never install. They can remove it anytime especially if he looses
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by sinero: 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
Gbadebo is a true Lagosian and not an immigrants like Sanwolu. He is the most qualified to be governor of Lagos state. For long Lagosians have been sidelined to one corner and scavengers from Ogun and Other part of SW have been syphoning the resources and wealth of Lagos. The money Tinubu has stollen from Lagos no true Lagosians have made such in his or her 100yrs on earth.

The good news is that true Lagosians have the opportunity to reclaim their state back from all this immigrants rascals from SW by supporting one of their own Gbadebo of LP or continued slaving away to this rascals from neighbouring SW state. Reclaiming back your state does not make you guys less Yoruba neither those it make you guys Igbo apologies as this rascals immigrants from SW had made you believe over the years. For it is the right thing to do by reclaiming back your state and governing your state. Lagosains, it is time to begin to put on your thinking cap. For example, there are also large percentage of Igbos in Ogun state. They live happily with their Yoruba brothers. Now a quick thought, why are they not fighting them in Ogun? If truly Igbos want to take SW, why are they not bothered about them in Ogun and other SW states as they do in Lagos. Yea, your guess is correct. It's simply because they want to continue to govern your state and continue to steal from the rich resources of Lagos. They knew very well that the Igbo man always vote competent leader who understood ecomony very well and who will create an enabling environment for businesses to strive. That's the only reason they fight against the Igbos in Lagos. They see the Igbos as a threat to achieve their demonic aim which is to syphon Lagos wealth to themselves.

To the true Lagosians, you now have the power and opportunity to correct this years of stealing, intimidations and ethnic blindfolding in your land by voting your own son Gbadebo of LP as governor or continue to be govern by criminals from Ogun, Osun, and Oyo while turning your own royal father's, the Oba of Lagos to mere puppet and political and ethnic bullying, your eligible sons to govern to outcasts and your children children to touts. Don't be deceived be wise, Igbos are not your problem, Igbos have been respectful and helping to develop your state and also helping you true Lagosians reclaim back your state. The ball to reclaim back your state is now on your court.

All this epistle just to market chinedu, na wa o.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Lightorder: 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Benbellamor:
God Bless Labour Party...Desmond before you think people deserve a Kpako wooden Bridge and the audacity to comission it is worrisome Now you are awaken by the pressure from Labour Party
this must be a joke o. I use to hear people say that he donated kpako bridge but I never believed it o. Is that picture real or made up?
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by elonmuskbaby: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Fake loff grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by sweetjohn(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
anonymous1759:
🤡

Hypocrisy at is peak forget your long note. If you've a company worth $1 dollars will you entrust it to a novice without track record or someone with experience?
I've never been an obidient and will never be you guys ain't sincere you just want power at all cost I don't see any difference with you guys and the other political parties same wine different packaging with LAMBA.
You will cry tier because true Lagosians are taking back their state from years of mismanagement in your hands. Period and fullstop.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by GorillaApp(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hambivert:
You can't give me my money value or property back and call it a donation. Even if you don't have the fear of God, don't you have sense?

The loose definition of donation suggest it means a somewhat philanthropic exercise of giving something without the sparogative intention of expecting a reward.

Here, I think Desmond is only fulfilling his constitutional duty which probably he had deprived his constituents of. So this shouldn't be called a donation, except it was privately financed 100%.
Thank you. Why do Nigerians like celebrating their employers
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by crafteck(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
Gbadebo is a true Lagosian and not an immigrants like Sanwolu. He is the most qualified to be governor of Lagos state. For long Lagosians have been sidelined to one corner and scavengers from Ogun and Other part of SW have been syphoning the resources and wealth of Lagos. The money Tinubu has stollen from Lagos no true Lagosians have made such in his or her 100yrs on earth.

The good news is that true Lagosians have the opportunity to reclaim their state back from all this immigrants rascals from SW by supporting one of their own Gbadebo of LP or continued slaving away to this rascals from neighbouring SW state. Reclaiming back your state does not make you guys less Yoruba neither those it make you guys Igbo apologies as this rascals immigrants from SW had made you believe over the years. For it is the right thing to do by reclaiming back your state and governing your state. Lagosains, it is time to begin to put on your thinking cap. For example, there are also large percentage of Igbos in Ogun state. They live happily with their Yoruba brothers. Now a quick thought, why are they not fighting them in Ogun? If truly Igbos want to take SW, why are they not bothered about them in Ogun and other SW states as they do in Lagos. Yea, your guess is correct. It's simply because they want to continue to govern your state and continue to steal from the rich resources of Lagos. They knew very well that the Igbo man always vote competent leader who understood ecomony very well and who will create an enabling environment for businesses to strive. That's the only reason they fight against the Igbos in Lagos. They see the Igbos as a threat to achieve their demonic aim which is to syphon Lagos wealth to themselves.

To the true Lagosians, you now have the power and opportunity to correct this years of stealing, intimidations and ethnic blindfolding in your land by voting your own son Gbadebo of LP as governor or continue to be govern by criminals from Ogun, Osun, and Oyo while turning your own royal father's, the Oba of Lagos to mere puppet and political and ethnic bullying, your eligible sons to govern to outcasts and your children children to touts. Don't be deceived be wise, Igbos are not your problem, Igbos have been respectful and helping to develop your state and also helping you true Lagosians reclaim back your state. The ball to reclaim back your state is now on your court.

No need to talk much, we are voting lp because it was sold to us by obi, we dont care even if na calabash be lp candidate, we go vote am, we are tired of apc nonsense, if in 4 years hin self no do well, we go vote am out and vote the reps that couldnt impeach him out.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Ajalekoko76(m): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
VOTE FOR BABAJIDE SANWO OLU.

Dat idiot @ Desmond must be voted out. He is a scammer, suddenly 8 transformers surface dat is a scam @ vote buying.

The communities affected should hold on to the transformers before and after elections. It must be commissioned / energised .
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by effort1: 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
Omoawoke:
sad

Unknown gunmen, Monday sit at home, high insecurity.
Their small state is seriously underdeveloped but their eyes is on Lagos.
To them, it is Lgaos that need liberation.

Even the bible has warned the so called woke people joining hands to support their agenda

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces."

Don not give dogs what is sacred, do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you like continue doing awoke. Anybody carry GRV on their head, just do a background check, you will find out that 95% of them are from that side that they sit at home on Monday. So what exactly do they want with lagos?

Okon yin oni bale

Oga, gbenu soun. GRV is a Yoruba man and has more claim to Lagos than sanwoolu, who is an immigrant from Ogun State.

Your entire family can never contribute to Lagos what GRV's family has done.

The influence of your entire family can never reach a tiny fraction of the influence that GRV'w family has on Yoruba nation.

Should we remind you that GRV's grandmother was iyalode of Lagos when she was alive?

Ìwo omo àlè, oloriburuku, erú u bàbá sopé yi, go and sit down somewhere.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Omoawoke: 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
effort1:

Oga, gbenu soun. GRV is a Yoruba man and has more claim to Lagos than sanwoolu, who is an immigrant from Ogun State.

Your entire family can never contribute to Lagos what GRV's family has done.

The influence of your entire family can never reach a tiny fraction of the influence that GRV'w family has on Yoruba nation.

Should we remind you that GRV's grandmother was iyalode of Lagos when she was alive?

Ìwo omo àlè, oloriburuku, erú u bàbá sopé yi, go and sit down somewhere.

Chinedu dey disguise dey speak yoruba, lemme get ruler to measure your head because it is definitely flat
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by sweetjohn(m): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tareq1105:
It's none of your business. Gbadebo chinedu is not ripe for Gov, he's just being pushed by IPOb Biafra agitators bcoz he's one of them. We have evidence to support this claim. He's IPOB Biafra agitators candidate in Lagos and we're defeating you next Saturday. He's not a Yoruba man, he doesn't have traits of a Yoruba man so we don't know him. Sanwo Olu we know. We saw how they burnt your market and they were the first to visit and donate money. Train accident at Sogunle, no donation o. We're not kids.
The problem with most of you is that, you went to school to become more illiterate and uncivilized. But don't worry dude, I will educate you. According to the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria, I have the right and power to discuss politics and to vote in any place I resident in Nigeria as long I am a Nigerian. So my dear, It concerns me 100%.

Moreover, it should concern me even more now, since you criminal immigrants from SW have turned Lagos politics to tribal wars. Therefore, only a true Lagosian is qualified henceforth to be contesting the gubernatorial positions in Lagos. All other immigrants is just to vote.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Asour: 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
Omoawoke:
sad

Even the bible has warned the so called woke people joining hands to support their agenda

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces."

Don not give dogs what is sacred, do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you like continue doing awoke. Anybody carry GRV on their head, just do a background check, you will find out that 95% of them are from that side that they sit at home on Monday. So what exactly do they want with lagos?

Okon yin oni bale

You're barking the wrong tree!

And I'm not even Igbo.

Do you really think Igbos constitute the largest block of votes in Lagos? Enough to sway the Gubernatorial elections?

If they did, why haven't they voted a Governor of their choice since 1999?

The point is that they CAN'T.

Now instead of you to put in efforts at convincing the Yorubas/other groups who made the results you saw on the 25th February possible,. you're directing efforts at a low ranking cause.

Well, Goodluck.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by anonymous1759(m): 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
You will cry tier because true Lagosians are taking back their state from years of mismanagement in your hands. Period and fullstop.

You see , you can’t deny your hypocrisy fact , I just pity the gullible Yoruba’s supporting your biased agenda Bourne out of hate.
It’s their business time will take care of everything they’ll understand by reasoning and retracting their steps or Learn through experience.

Lagos is mismanaged yet people are trooping in 🤡 how’s your state that’s not mismanaged? I know what you’ll say Lagos was once capital of Nigeria e no pass like that . you cover your incompetent gov but cry wolf for Lagos Governors that’s been the best since 1999.
The good thing is that it’s not everyone you can deceive with your obidents mantra.

We’ve defeated your first Agenda LP lost the presidential next is governorship the good thing is that the Yoruba voters are divided that voted Obi plus the fact that aggrieved LP voters who think Obi should’ve won won’t come out because they see voting as a waste of time .so don’t be too expectant with this fact APC might still have a slight edge 🤡
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Timsco90: 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
I feel so sorry for these guy his political career is over he has nothing to offer. He allow them soak him inside politics and he is behaving like a politician not as a true leader. Buying transformer for your consistency days to election to bribe them to vote for you for next term. So as educated as u are you have nothing to offer
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Omoawoke: 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
Asour:

You're barking the wrong tree!

And I'm not even Igbo.

Do you really think Igbos constitute the largest block of votes in Lagos? Enough to sway the Gubernatorial elections?

If they did, why haven't they voted a Governor of their choice since 1999?

The point is that they CAN'T.

Now instead of you to put in efforts at convincing the Yorubas/other groups who made the results you saw on the 25th February possible,. you're directing efforts at a low ranking cause.

Well, Goodluck.

There’s a problem when some people won’t let peace reign. Pikin whey talk say him mama no go sleep, that pikin no go sleep too.
We know many people who aren’t igbos voted Peter obi, after the presidential, they became too arrogant and began chest beating they are the real owners of Lagos. We are not fighting, we will only send them a clear message by voting our Sanwo Olu that they should remember their boundary
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Kaiser20: 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
Omoawoke:
sad

Okon yin oni bale
Stop crying little cub from Egun claiming Lagos boy
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by sweetjohn(m): 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
anonymous1759:

You see , you can’t deny your hypocrisy fact , I just pity the gullible Yoruba’s supporting your biased agenda Bourne out of hate.
It’s their business time will take care of everything they’ll understand by reasoning and retracting their steps or Learn through experience.

Lagos is mismanaged yet people are trooping in 🤡 how’s your state that’s not mismanaged? I know what you’ll say Lagos was once capital of Nigeria e no pass like that . you cover your incompetent gov but cry wolf for Lagos Governors that’s been the best since 1999.
The good thing is that it’s not everyone you can deceive with your obidents mantra.

We’ve defeated your first Agenda LP lost the presidential next is governorship the good thing is that the Yoruba voters are divided that voted Obi plus the fact that aggrieved LP voters who think Obi should’ve won won’t come out because they see voting as a waste of time .so don’t be too expectant with this fact APC might still have a slight edge 🤡
Oga, you are a 70years old man. Stop derailing my post. My post is about true Lagosians reclaiming back their state and govern their state. What is wrong or bad about that?
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Asour: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

There’s a problem when some people won’t let peace reign. Pikin whey talk say him mama no go sleep, that pikin no go sleep too.
We know many people who aren’t igbos voted Peter obi, after the presidential, [b]they became too arrogant and began chest beating they are the real owners of Lagos. [/b]We are not fighting, we will only send them a clear message by voting our Sanwo Olu that they should remember their boundary

That's because they (wrongly) think Igbos alone voted PO in February.

Anyone who thinks that way is in for a big shock.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Kobicove(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
This guy is seriously fighting for his political career
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by sweetjohn(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
crafteck:

No need to talk much, we are voting lp because it was sold to us by obi, we dont care even if na calabash be lp candidate, we go vote am, we are tired of apc nonsense, if in 4 years hin self no do well, we go vote am out and vote the reps that couldnt impeach him out.
I don't have any problem of voting him out or not. What I am only interested in is for true Lagosian only to be contesting for gubernatorial positions in Lagos. All political parties in Lagos, be it APC or LP or PDP should only be selling Gubernatorial forms to true indigenes of Lagos. That's all.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by kunle75(m): 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Xprincemalcolm:

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/desmond-elliott-gifts-constituents-new-transformers-ahead-of-elections/2h88elz.amp

If the people of his constituency allow him to fool them again they will suffer it for another 4yrs.
None of my business because this is the time to make a loud statement not only to him to him,but to other aspiring contestants in future
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by LagBae(f): 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
If im like,make im donate im 2 Kidneys.
He don chop im constituency money so tey im don dey wear bra.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by sweetjohn(m): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
sinero:

All this epistle just to market chinedu, na wa o.
Chinedu is an Igbo man from any of the SE state and can never contest for any gubernatorial positions in any state outside his own state while Gbadebo is a true bonafide son of Lagos and has every right to contest, win a gubernatorial election and govern his state and that he must.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by crafteck(m): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
I don't have any problem of voting him out or not. What I am only interested in is for true Lagosian only to be contesting for gubernatorial positions in Lagos. All political parties in Lagos, be it APC or LP or PDP should only be selling Gubernatorial forms to true indigenes of Lagos. That's all.

I get, i still see him as part time lagosian, but i would rather have him than a Figurehead proxy or a man that has dined well with thugs... We need a fresh start not just cosmetic changes, all the so called people with experience what have they done the past few years apar from multiply the average mans hardship in the name of gdp increment....
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by anonymous1759(m): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
Oga, you are a 70years old man. Stop derailing my post. My post is about true Lagosians reclaiming back their state and govern their state. What is wrong or bad about that?

Stop hiding under a false umbrella of true Lagosians. Yorubas is not like Igbos that someone from Ebonyi can’t be governor In Enugu besides, tell me a state that’s has highest growth expansion from 1999 till date if not Lagos state ?

Yet it’s mismanaged 🤡 so far so good all APC governors have been trying I won’t rate any of them below 70%. You speak of tribalism yet you’re playing the tribal card about who’s the real or fake Yoruba? You guys are something else. You can’t tell me You voted for Obi because he’s more competent to BAT , yet you’re rooting for a naive GRV without experience. If Lagos is your personal business you’ll prefer sanWo to Grv period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused / "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari / Defection: Some Kwankwaso's Supporters Dump Him, Burn Their Red Caps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.