Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election (37316 Views)

Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) / Akwa Ibom State Government Donates New Vehicles To Police (photos) / Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Melagros(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hoelujohn:
Scam. Transformers wey Dem never install. They can remove it anytime especially if he looses
Exactly
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by gebest: 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Benbellamor:
God Bless Labour Party...Desmond before you think people deserve a Kpako wooden Bridge and the audacity to comission it is worrisome Now you are awaken by the pressure from Labour Party
is this picture really true?
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by bdon123(m): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
anonymous1759:

Have you seen His old tweet insulting the Yoruba tribe and Adeboye? You can only try let’s how everything will go. Saturday is not far don’t be too confident
I have seen d tweet.Ano see d insult there.Even me eey dey here dey yab my people for north....doesnt mean m no longer a northerner or hate dem.Its disgusting to see u talk abt someone whos fada is a well known Lagosian.....jst becos him mama na igbo.
Come to kaduna n see ...Ekene worn hoise of reps ...ekene mama na kaduna not even fada.
Stop being tribalistic to ur own becos he has some igbo afiliation.
Most of u lagos guys go for igbo babes wen u make it.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by charlizonto: 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
U no buy transformer since na now sense enter your head because of fear of Tari

All those wasted years building toilets n kpako bridge Dem tell u say na shit and to cross canal we come this life to come do..??

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Authenticbiz(m): 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
anonymous1759:
🤡

Hypocrisy at is peak forget your long note. If you've a company worth $1 dollars will you entrust it to a novice without track record or someone with experience?
I've never been an obidient and will never be you guys ain't sincere you just want power at all cost I don't see any difference with you guys and the other political parties same wine different packaging with LAMBA.

No man is born with track record....mind you. Records are achieved while given opportunity to work and serve.

The so-called politician with track record wasn't born with it. He acquired it on the job.

If a complete new person (without any track record) thinks he can do better, let him be given a chance.

That's all.

An employer who wants to employ a fresh graduate, and is asking him for track record or experience, how does that sound...?? Where does he want him to get that track record or experience...??

People are given opportunities to work and serve in order to get track record.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Bbright14: 4:49am On Mar 11, 2023
I have a certain belief that Desmond Idiot won’t win the election and he’s gonna go back to acting his foolish roles in movies
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by anonymous1759(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2023
Authenticbiz:

No man is born with track record....mind you. Records are achieved while given opportunity to work and serve.

The so-called politician with track record wasn't born with it. He acquired it on the job.

If a complete new person (without any track record) thinks he can do better, let him be given a chance.

That's all.

An employer who wants to employ a fresh graduate, and is asking him for track record or experience, how does that sound...?? Where does he want him to get that track record or experience...??

People are given opportunities to work and serve in order to get track record.

No igbo man will give his boy money to start business without letting him go through apprenticeship.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by anonymous1759(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2023
bdon123:

I have seen d tweet.Ano see d insult there.Even me eey dey here dey yab my people for north....doesnt mean m no longer a northerner or hate dem.Its disgusting to see u talk abt someone whos fada is a well known Lagosian.....jst becos him mama na igbo.
Come to kaduna n see ...Ekene worn hoise of reps ...ekene mama na kaduna not even fada.
Stop being tribalistic to ur own becos he has some igbo afiliation.
Most of u lagos guys go for igbo babes wen u make it.

I don’t have any issue with him being Igbo. But It’s difficult to support someone that openly insults you and later come back to claim ruler ship over the same tribe .
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by ultimateprof: 10:26am On Mar 11, 2023
This Desmond is truly an idiot, if not he supposed to know that his ticket has cut since. He should have pocket this transformer money to cussion the pain of lost which he has plan for himself since last 8yrs.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by bdon123(m): 10:50am On Mar 11, 2023
anonymous1759:

I don’t have any issue with him being Igbo. But It’s difficult to support someone that openly insults you and later come back to claim ruler ship over the same tribe .
i guess u mean him married to an igbo lady.I saw that tweet ,i still dont get why u take it personal.Na una own una wan betray so....so tinubu can continue to hold una blocus n determine who rules.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Benbellamor: 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
gebest:
is this picture really true?
200% true you're shocked abi

The guy saw fame and lost his senses

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by gebest: 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Benbellamor:
200% true you're shocked abi

The guy saw fame and lost his senses
yesooo am really really shocked.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by wasuka14(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2023
Lack of education is what make you called L as ellu. Your stupidity can't allow you to knw those who are through Lagosians from those that came through night busses with just a poly bag.

Everlastingson:

Immigrant from Kwara claiming Lagosian. All your life you have contributed nothing to the development of Lagos and you're here attacking people who pay heavy taxes, levies, duties, etc that power Lagos treasury. Crooked parasite. Go back to Kwara State and stop claiming Lagosian.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by effort1: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2023
Omoawoke:

Chinedu dey disguise dey speak yoruba, lemme get ruler to measure your head because it is definitely flat

Lolz. When daft people have nothing to say, they start using diversionary tactics.

Anyone who isn't daft like them is automatically an Igbo. cheesy

Òpònú ayirada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Triggered The Bullet That Killed Tafawa Balewa / Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics / What Adamu Adamu Said About ASUU Strike In 2013 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.