Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election (37286 Views)

Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) / Akwa Ibom State Government Donates New Vehicles To Police (photos) / Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by sweetjohn(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
lailo:

It is Igbo that is so much concern about real lagosians claiming their land from other immigrant Yorubas. This love so pure. Wonderment grin
Yes, Igbos has always show love to Lagosains but You Yoruba criminal immigrants uses tribalism to blind their eyes. We have shown that we want them to govern their own state and make businesses to strive because what all this criminals have been doing in Lagos is stealing and every 4 years use tribalism to be disturbing the eardrum of every sane person. We have demonstrated that with Agbaje to Ambode to Gbadebo but unfortunately the true Lagosians then are not wise but fortunately they are now wiser. We Igbos have love not just show love but demonstrate love.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Blackdisciple(m): 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Lolz what has he been doing since till now...

And I am sure that transformer might not be installed
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by delvzy(m): 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
I don't know why people keep falling for these irresponsible representatives. For good 3+ yrs, you didn't remember that a part of your constituency needs a transformer.
How does he intend to bring a steady power supply to the area? Can he guarantee his people that these transformers will even last?
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Danniedpastor(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
Goodconcept78:
SEE WHAT OBI DONATED AFTER 8 YEARS IN ANAMBRA cheesy
Stop fooling around. Go and verify.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by TrumpDonald2: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
Goodconcept78:
my boy, you are back again after I sent you on exile for over 3 weeks now.

Obi is not fit to be a president. He was a failure and brought nothing tangible to the development of Anambra.

Evidence are online everywhere. We don't need a failure like that in the held of our political affairs cheesy

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Obi is by far better than Thieffnubu in every ramification. Thieffnubu that can't even win a free and fair election. Vote thief 😂😂
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Ituobaroanthony: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
Freshtruth:
that Tari done even reach 25 self?
where has Nigeria taken you to with old men in charge?🙄
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by kareemkamil(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hmm
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by solreb: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
Thank you brother. I don't play any tribal card. Tribal card as how. I am assuring you that no Igbo man or woman would EVER contest for governorship in Lagos and I want you immigrants from other SW states to do same.

Personally, even though, I don't like APC, I still have no problem with them as a party bit you see in Lagos state. All parties be it APC, PDP, LP or any other party should only be selling their gubernatorial form to true Lagosians. My brother, use your church or mosque heart answer me, is it a bad thing to?
Keep your advice to yourself. No Yoruba has ever complained that another Yoruba from any of the SW states is contesting for governorship in Lagos. You need to hear and loudly so that Lagosians don't want IPOB backed Chinedu (now Gbadebo) to rule Lagos. The true sons of the soil have been sensitising others who voted Obi not to vote GRV. Our votes are for BOS and he will win landslide. I don't belong to any political party but I will not fold my arms for Igbos to take over Lagos. The same thing yiu guys tried out at Obigbo in Rivers state that Wike dealt you serious blows. No IPOB on Biafra fanatics will be allowed at Alausa.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Janet993(f): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
Just imagine this
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Nawteemaxie(m): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Goodconcept78:
SEE WHAT OBI DONATED AFTER 8 YEARS IN ANAMBRA cheesy

As dull as you are, you should at least know the difference between a hospital and a school. Wail urchin, wail!

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Goodconcept78: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

As dull as you are, you should at least know the difference between a hospital and a school. Wail urchin, wail!
lol na wetin Solomon ogboona post I highlight now.

Cursed weyrey
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Obasempiree(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Iamicekid:
That bastard did nothing in 8yrs and still wan go third term he shouldn’t only be voted out but all be given jungle justice
grin grin grin why u wicked like this now..
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Unrated900(m): 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
Iamicekid:
That bastard did nothing in 8yrs and still wan go third term he shouldn’t only be voted out but also be given jungle justice

Lol
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by anonymous1759(m): 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
bdon123:

U sound naive i watched that same old tweet n didnt read d same meaning u got.Listen to youtself,u sound delusional saying he hates his own people.
We are retiring APC in Lagos...luv it or hate it

Have you seen His old tweet insulting the Yoruba tribe and Adeboye? You can only try let’s how everything will go. Saturday is not far don’t be too confident
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by chaloskyx: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
that's good these are the kind of leaders Nigerians deserve Embezzle 200bn and give back 1m only when you want something from the ppl keep it up Desmond till these fools called Nigerians know what they want
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by anonymous1759(m): 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
To be sincere with you he can't contest in any state in south east because he is not an Igbo but a proud Yoruba man as his father is a bonafide son of Lagos. That's why he is contesting in Lagos.

As for experience, maybe you should take out time to study the guy. He has experiences in leadership. It's all there for you to see. An activist and one who studied political science during his master abroad. Definitely, such a person can govern well.

As for hate, My brother, sincerely, haven't tou abused your father, mother or brothers before? Did they stop from trusting in you because of a line of abuse that holds no water? pls, let's not be emotional over nothing. As far as I am concerned, everybody in Nigeria including Buhari himself, has one thing or the other have abused and make mockery of Nigeria and that does not stop any of us from viaing for electoral positions if we want.

Sin is Sin but there’s what is called blasphemy that’s hard to forgive you can actually forget and forgive but the trust is broken forever .
Calling your own tribe Afonja is the height. (Two) changing your name because of governorship election is another ref flag( 3 )this guy has no leadership experience in government. Forget knowledge and qualifications it’s a different ball game In the field .

You criticize BAT that he’s holding Lagos captive but that’s the same way American grew their country their president appointed vice after leaving the circle continued like that sustained the ideology. That’s the secret of Lagos because there’s continuity on Like other states as long as the right persons are appointed, we only look at the negative part but fail to look inward .
There’s a reason we’ve so many start up business that shut down within the first 6- to one year experience is key to government. When you’ve a Goodgodfather to mentor your leadership is never a bad idea . Me personally I’ll like Hamzat to take over from Sanwo olu he’s also smart and intelligent coupled with experience as the deputy governor.

GRV should seek for a post in Lagos or work with any labor governorship candidate to learn the Game proper and lastly come out and apologize for insulting his tribe that’s nullify every of the wrong he did but acting like nothing Happened or trying to sweep it under the carpet is a red flag .
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Kayzooni12: 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hi everyone, please help me to contact HoN Desmond please assist me on Lagos Ride
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Kayzooni12: 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
My contact 08179447029 , please hon member of rep
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by orumba(m): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Too late bro
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Coronavirus1: 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
[quote author=TossTos post=121625774]To serve more warning to other politician, he needs to be voted out so that all the selfish interest for their mind go dey reduce.. you must work or serve your people in the first 4years to earn another 4years .. [/quote
Desmond already complete his 8 years he should allow another person to continue]
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by sweetjohn(m): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
anonymous1759:

Sin is Sin but there’s what is called blasphemy that’s hard to forgive you can actually forget and forgive but the trust is broken forever .
Calling your own tribe Afonja is the height. (Two) changing your name because of governorship election is another ref flag( 3 )this guy has no leadership experience in government. Forget knowledge and qualifications it’s a different ball game In the field .

You criticize BAT that he’s holding Lagos captive but that’s the same way American grew their country their president appointed vice after leaving the circle continued like that sustained the ideology. That’s the secret of Lagos because there’s continuity on Like other states as long as the right persons are appointed, we only look at the negative part but fail to look inward .
There’s a reason we’ve so many start up business that shut down within the first 6- to one year experience is key to government. When you’ve a Goodgodfather to mentor your leadership is never a bad idea . Me personally I’ll like Hamzat to take over from Sanwo olu he’s also smart and intelligent coupled with experience as the deputy governor.

GRV should seek for a post in Lagos or work with any labor governorship candidate to learn the Game proper and lastly come out and apologize for insulting his tribe that’s nullify every of the wrong he did but acting like nothing Happened or trying to sweep it under the carpet is a red flag .
Okey I have address this issues of abuse on his tribesmen tire. And I will try to keep addressing it.

First, my brother, when it comes to abusing where you are from, we all are guilty including Buhari and Tinubu. No Nigerian today,will say he has never abused and make mockery of Nigeria. I have and you have and that does not make us less Nigeria.

Secondly, check when he made the 'so called abuse'. It could be when he was still a young man growing up. You can't judge someone on things he said when he was a child or still growing up but when he is a full grown man. The most important is realizing tour mistake and move on. In this country, a northerner when he was a student, was caught on video supporting terrorist but when he grow up, he went further to become a minister under the Buhari administration. Tinubu once said on a publication that he does not believe in one Nigeria but today he is the president elect. My dear, let the past be past. Trust me, Gbadebobhas learnt his reasons. One of you even told me he deleted the post, that shows he greatly regretted that and that was just when he was still growing up.

Me personally, I have called so many Yoruba people Afonja, I don't know it means a curse. I thought it's a name of one of the Royal father in Yoruba land.

In essence, to me o. I strongly believe Lagos will be better in the hand of Gbadebo because it's his own state, just like Ambode did very well. What is yours is yours. But you see all this other immigrants, I don't trust them. They keep syphoning Lagos wealth to themselves. All of them have their own state of origin. Not only that, this immigrants that have been ruling Lagos has almost destroy it with tribalism and tribal wars just to remain in power even against the interest of the state and the true indigenes of Lagos.

Let's give Gbadebo a chance.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by drololaaof: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
Politicians with their lies.
Does it mean that those areas have always been unelectrified and are in total darkness? Which is not so. Ijeshatedo and its environment that are not fully developed in the 70s had have electricity supply though it is of low quality then . The best term would have been to improve their electricity supply by upgrading their voltage supply. He do not need to come now and behave as if he is a messiah.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by sweetjohn(m): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
solreb:

Keep your advice to yourself. No Yoruba has ever complained that another Yoruba from any of the SW states is contesting for governorship in Lagos. You need to hear and loudly so that Lagosians don't want IPOB backed Chinedu (now Gbadebo) to rule Lagos. The true sons of the soil have been sensitising others who voted Obi not to vote GRV. Our votes are for BOS and he will win landslide. I don't belong to any political party but I will not fold my arms for Igbos to take over Lagos. The same thing yiu guys tried out at Obigbo in Rivers state that Wike dealt you serious blows. No IPOB on Biafra fanatics will be allowed at Alausa.
While that is the lies that have kept the true indigenes of Lagos in bondage and that is about to change. My brother, Incase you have never heard or read this before, 'the only constant thing in this life is change's. Thank you.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by charlizonto: 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Thank God we will have light to watch you lose woefully to LP

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by akigbemaru: 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
Gbadebo is a true Lagosian and not an immigrants like Sanwolu. He is the most qualified to be governor of Lagos state. For long Lagosians have been sidelined to one corner and scavengers from Ogun and Other part of SW have been syphoning the resources and wealth of Lagos. The money Tinubu has stollen from Lagos no true Lagosians have made such in his or her 100yrs on earth.

The good news is that true Lagosians have the opportunity to reclaim their state back from all this immigrants rascals from SW by supporting one of their own Gbadebo of LP or continued slaving away to this rascals from neighbouring SW state. Reclaiming back your state does not make you guys less Yoruba neither those it make you guys Igbo apologies as this rascals immigrants from SW had made you believe over the years. For it is the right thing to do by reclaiming back your state and governing your state. Lagosains, it is time to begin to put on your thinking cap. For example, there are also large percentage of Igbos in Ogun state. They live happily with their Yoruba brothers. Now a quick thought, why are they not fighting them in Ogun? If truly Igbos want to take SW, why are they not bothered about them in Ogun and other SW states as they do in Lagos. Yea, your guess is correct. It's simply because they want to continue to govern your state and continue to steal from the rich resources of Lagos. They knew very well that the Igbo man always vote competent leader who understood ecomony very well and who will create an enabling environment for businesses to strive. That's the only reason they fight against the Igbos in Lagos. They see the Igbos as a threat to achieve their demonic aim which is to syphon Lagos wealth to themselves.

To the true Lagosians, you now have the power and opportunity to correct this years of stealing, intimidations and ethnic blindfolding in your land by voting your own son Gbadebo of LP as governor or continue to be govern by criminals from Ogun, Osun, and Oyo while turning your own royal father's, the Oba of Lagos to mere puppet and political and ethnic bullying, your eligible sons to govern to outcasts and your children children to touts. Don't be deceived be wise, Igbos are not your problem, Igbos have been respectful and helping to develop your state and also helping you true Lagosians reclaim back your state. The ball to reclaim back your state is now on your court.

Yorubas only need to canvass for the Flea Market Reduction Act and watch Igbos disappearing from the Yorubaland. You don't make illegal aliens comfortable by giving them jobs. Lagos is a Yorubaland and it is for all Yorubas!
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by sweetjohn(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
akigbemaru:

Yorubas only need to canvass for the Flea Market Reduction Act and watch Igbos disappearing from the Yorubaland. You don't make illegal aliens comfortable by giving them jobs. Lagos is a Yorubaland and it is for all Yorubas!
Lies and deceit front he pit of hell. Una continue brainwashing is up. A rain do not fail in the market without beating everybody In the market including the Yorubas. Hope you got the gist.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by BossGerald: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Omoawoke:
sad

Unknown gunmen, Monday sit at home, high insecurity.
Their small state is seriously underdeveloped but their eyes is on Lagos.
To them, it is Lgaos that need liberation.

Even the bible has warned the so called woke people joining hands to support their agenda

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces."

Don not give dogs what is sacred, do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you like continue doing awoke. Anybody carry GRV on their head, just do a background check, you will find out that 95% of them are from that side that they sit at home on Monday. So what exactly do they want with lagos?

Okon yin oni bale

Oga GRV is a lagosian and you're from one ekiti village like that...do you know you sound very stupid by telling a lagosian what to do in his own state??

Go back to your ekiti village and rule them there, you have no business whatsoever in lagos.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Omoawoke: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
BossGerald:

Oga GRV is a lagosian and you're from one ekiti village like that...do you know you sound very stupid by telling a lagosian what to do in his own state??

Go back to your ekiti village and rule them there, you have no business whatsoever in lagos.

Chinedu dey talk say make Yoruba comot for Lagos
Wetin man no go see for this naija
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Harrynight(m): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Let him install the transfer fees before March 18 at lease for the 8yrs he has enjoyed in LSHA

And on March 18 let us still vote him out
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Positiveme2020: 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hoelujohn:
Scam. Transformers wey Dem never install. They can remove it anytime especially if he looses

U know them very well
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by BossGerald: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

Chinedu dey talk say make Yoruba comot for Lagos
Wetin man no go see for this naija

Oluwole you dey constitute nuisance for lagos, go your papa backward ekiti village and do that.

You dey tell a lagosian what to do in lagos, because dem allow you to vote for their land, after you abandoned your ekiti village??

You people are the real land grabbers, leave lagos affairs for lagosians and mind your ekiti village talks only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims / Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him / We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.