Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election (37223 Views)

Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures) / Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Ogaonos: 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

A very good idea. But Nigerian political electorates are cowards & selfish, they don't love freedom.
because there was no youths in the electorates.but nt anymore.wetin obidient want do senators nd house of reps eh .u see dt their constituency project funds na dt angle use take make them accountable.if a senator misuse his/her constituency project fund such lawmaker will be recalled nd replace by another party member.if d lawmaker or pol.party is showing strong head or doing wayo on d recalling wen election reach he will be voted out nd his party .politician are svared of one thing to end their political career nd make them political irrelevant .they fear dt alot

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Olalekanbanky1(m): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
Gbadebo is a true Lagosian and not an immigrants like Sanwolu. He is the most qualified to be governor of Lagos state. For long Lagosians have been sidelined to one corner and scavengers from Ogun and Other part of SW have been syphoning the resources and wealth of Lagos. The money Tinubu has stollen from Lagos no true Lagosians have made such in his or her 100yrs on earth.

The good news is that true Lagosians have the opportunity to reclaim their state back from all this immigrants rascals from SW by supporting one of their own Gbadebo of LP or continued slaving away to this rascals from neighbouring SW state. Reclaiming back your state does not make you guys less Yoruba neither those it make you guys Igbo apologies as this rascals immigrants from SW had made you believe over the years. For it is the right thing to do by reclaiming back your state and governing your state. Lagosains, it is time to begin to put on your thinking cap. For example, there are also large percentage of Igbos in Ogun state. They live happily with their Yoruba brothers. Now a quick thought, why are they not fighting them in Ogun? If truly Igbos want to take SW, why are they not bothered about them in Ogun and other SW states as they do in Lagos. Yea, your guess is correct. It's simply because they want to continue to govern your state and continue to steal from the rich resources of Lagos. They knew very well that the Igbo man always vote competent leader who understood ecomony very well and who will create an enabling environment for businesses to strive. That's the only reason they fight against the Igbos in Lagos. They see the Igbos as a threat to achieve their demonic aim which is to syphon Lagos wealth to themselves.

To the true Lagosians, you now have the power and opportunity to correct this years of stealing, intimidations and ethnic blindfolding in your land by voting your own son Gbadebo of LP as governor or continue to be govern by criminals from Ogun, Osun, and Oyo while turning your own royal father's, the Oba of Lagos to mere puppet and political and ethnic bullying, your eligible sons to govern to outcasts and your children children to touts. Don't be deceived be wise, Igbos are not your problem, Igbos have been respectful and helping to develop your state and also helping you true Lagosians reclaim back your state. The ball to reclaim back your state is now on your court.

Shut it bro

Why una no give akeredolu wife the chance? Cos she married a Yoruba man

And who tel una say na Igbo Dey help us develop Lagos? Why una no develop una own states make ‘em be like Lagos?
Dey use ur brain once in a while if not all d time.
Cos of election now, we shud sell our birthright to someone who can’t even speak Yoruba fluently but can flow in Igbo language

Try again next time
Nor be now

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by TrumpDonald2: 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Goodconcept78:
SEE WHAT OBI DONATED AFTER 8 YEARS IN ANAMBRA cheesy

😂😂😂😂😂

You are a big imbecilee. Is that a picture of a classroom? Una thief something from person, dey claim victory. Shame no dey catch una.
Urchin!
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by JOemmy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Better late than never good luck to him
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by temitope23(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hoelujohn:
Scam. Transformers wey Dem never install. They can remove it anytime especially if he looses

Remind me of the current Teslim Folarin in Oyo state that donated transformer and took it back after losing election in 2019.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by solreb: 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
Gbadebo is a true Lagosian and not an immigrants like Sanwolu. He is the most qualified to be governor of Lagos state. For long Lagosians have been sidelined to one corner and scavengers from Ogun and Other part of SW have been syphoning the resources and wealth of Lagos. The money Tinubu has stollen from Lagos no true Lagosians have made such in his or her 100yrs on earth.

The good news is that true Lagosians have the opportunity to reclaim their state back from all this immigrants rascals from SW by supporting one of their own Gbadebo of LP or continued slaving away to this rascals from neighbouring SW state. Reclaiming back your state does not make you guys less Yoruba neither those it make you guys Igbo apologies as this rascals immigrants from SW had made you believe over the years. For it is the right thing to do by reclaiming back your state and governing your state. Lagosains, it is time to begin to put on your thinking cap. For example, there are also large percentage of Igbos in Ogun state. They live happily with their Yoruba brothers. Now a quick thought, why are they not fighting them in Ogun? If truly Igbos want to take SW, why are they not bothered about them in Ogun and other SW states as they do in Lagos. Yea, your guess is correct. It's simply because they want to continue to govern your state and continue to steal from the rich resources of Lagos. They knew very well that the Igbo man always vote competent leader who understood ecomony very well and who will create an enabling environment for businesses to strive. That's the only reason they fight against the Igbos in Lagos. They see the Igbos as a threat to achieve their demonic aim which is to syphon Lagos wealth to themselves.

To the true Lagosians, you now have the power and opportunity to correct this years of stealing, intimidations and ethnic blindfolding in your land by voting your own son Gbadebo of LP as governor or continue to be govern by criminals from Ogun, Osun, and Oyo while turning your own royal father's, the Oba of Lagos to mere puppet and political and ethnic bullying, your eligible sons to govern to outcasts and your children children to touts. Don't be deceived be wise, Igbos are not your problem, Igbos have been respectful and helping to develop your state and also helping you true Lagosians reclaim back your state. The ball to reclaim back your state is now on your court.
We true Yorubas do not discriminate as to any Yourub of the SW extraction aspiring to be governor I Lagos as they do in SE. But we will resist the attempt of Igbos to takepver Lagos by trying to nstall Chibedu as Lagos Governor. BOS is our choice. Ni vacancy at Alausa. Go try your Chinedue in Anambra or Enugu state first since he us more Igbo than Yoruba, his so called tribe that he has disdain for.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Goodconcept78: 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

😂😂😂😂😂

You are a big imbecilee. Is that a picture of a classroom? Una thief something from person, dey claim victory. Shame no dey catch una.
Urchin!

my boy, you are back again after I sent you on exile for over 3 weeks now.

Obi is not fit to be a president. He was a failure and brought nothing tangible to the development of Anambra.

Evidence are online everywhere. We don't need a failure like that in the held of our political affairs cheesy
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by sweetjohn(m): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
Olalekanbanky1:

Shut it bro

And who tel una say na Igbo Dey help us develop Lagos? Why una no develop una own states make ‘em be like Lagos?
Cos of election now, we shud sell our birthright to someone who can’t even speak Yoruba fluently but can flow in Igbo language

Try again next time
Nor be now
Did they use language to govern a civilized state as Lagos? find another excuse brother. CRY or not, Lagosians are reclaiming their state back. If una like make una call Gbadebo 'okoroIbo', It doesn't change the facts he is a Nigerian, a Yoruba by tribe and a bonafide indigene of Lagos. And least I forgot, a governor of Lagos state in waiting.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by solreb: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
kayone2:
Isn't this a slap on the faces of people of those areas?

Does Desmond imply that these communities mean nothing to him until he needs votes from them?

If I'm in position to vote in those areas, I'd vote against him, for thinking he can manipulate us like kids.

The need for transformer has been there for long. And if not for the spring of surprises this election, I'm sure he'd never dare do this

They should ensure these transformers are all installed, handed over to the CDA in those areas. I support that he is kicked out.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by sweetjohn(m): 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
anonymous1759:

Stop hiding under a false umbrella of true Lagosians. Yorubas is not like Igbos that someone from Ebonyi can’t be governor In Enugu besides, tell me a state that’s has highest growth expansion from 1999 till date if not Lagos state ?

Yet it’s mismanaged 🤡 so far so good all APC governors have been trying I won’t rate any of them below 70%. You speak of tribalism yet you’re playing the tribal card about who’s the real or fake Yoruba? You guys are something else. You can’t tell me You voted for Obi because he’s more competent to BAT , yet you’re rooting for a naive GRV without experience. If Lagos is your personal business you’ll prefer sanWo to Grv period.
Thank you brother. I don't play any tribal card. Tribal card as how. I am assuring you that no Igbo man or woman would EVER contest for governorship in Lagos and I want you immigrants from other SW states to do same.

Personally, even though, I don't like APC, I still have no problem with them as a party bit you see in Lagos state. All parties be it APC, PDP, LP or any other party should only be selling their gubernatorial form to true Lagosians. My brother, use your church or mosque heart answer me, is it a bad thing to?
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by bayelsaowei(m): 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
Useless Desmond...very useless
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
sinero:

All this epistle just to market chinedu, na wa o.

Is anything wrong with campaigning for his candidate?
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by sweetjohn(m): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
solreb:

We true Yorubas do not discriminate as to any Yourub of the SW extraction aspiring to be governor I Lagos as they do in SE. But we will resist the attempt of Igbos to takepver Lagos by trying to nstall Chibedu as Lagos Governor. BOS is our choice. Ni vacancy at Alausa. Go try your Chinedue in Anambra or Enugu state first since he us more Igbo than Yoruba, his so called tribe that he has disdain for.
Chinedu may possibly be from one of any SE state in Nigeria and can only contest for a gubernatorial elections in his own state while Gbadebo is a Nigerian, a proud Yoruba man by tribe and a true, trusted and bonafide indigene of Lagos state. And he has 100% right to contest, win a gubernatorial election and govern Lagos without interference or submitting to any other immigrants outside Lagos state.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Treassured: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
They perfectly understand POOR People are very gullible and they have very short memory.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by UnabashedIPOB: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
I am amazed at how gullible and naive Nigerians are. How can a man who supposedly represents you in the House of Assembly and never cares about your interest and welfare all of a sudden days before an election, starts to show interest in your welfare? And people would go out to vote for him and you wonder why politicians treat their constituents with levity and derision.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by VULCAN(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
You are uncivilised.

It's your type that celebrate when you hear that a Yoruba person has done great things abroad.

Yet, Forgetting that they are immigrants and foreigners to the oyibo omoluabis.

But back home you are angry and jealous of those Igbos who have done well in the South West.

Any foreigner who thinks like you, you call them racist. All the while you are a creature so much worse

You will never be great.

Your hypocrisy has disqualified you already.

Keep toiling and watch as others who have done you no evil but who you hate keep increasing and God will make it that one day you will depend on an Igbo to eat

Omoawoke:
sad

Unknown gunmen, Monday sit at home, high insecurity.
Their small state is seriously underdeveloped but their eyes is on Lagos.
To them, it is Lgaos that need liberation.

Even the bible has warned the so called woke people joining hands to support their agenda

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces."

Don not give dogs what is sacred, do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you like continue doing awoke. Anybody carry GRV on their head, just do a background check, you will find out that 95% of them are from that side that they sit at home on Monday. So what exactly do they want with lagos?

Okon yin oni bale
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by anonymous1759(m): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
Thank you brother. I don't play any tribal card. Tribal card as how. I am assuring you that no Igbo man or woman would EVER contest for governorship in Lagos and I want you immigrants from other SW states to do same.

Personally, even though, I don't like APC, I still have no problem with them as a party bit you see in Lagos state. All parties be it APC, PDP, LP or any other party should only be selling their gubernatorial form to true Lagosians. My brother, use your church or mosque heart answer me, is it a bad thing to?

Is Ambode not a true Lagosian . Me personally I want to see a Nigeria where anybody can be governor in any state without knowing anybody but we're not ripe for that yet . The only tribe practicing it that I know is the Yorubas let leave it like that . Secondly I've No issues with GRV until I saw is Old post condemning the Yorubas he wants to govern .

He's already filled with hate against is fathers tribe No state will Risk such person to govern them .
secondly he has NO experience at government levels yet some people are pushing him knowing.
I'm sure Id GRV wants to contest in Igbo land they'll tell him he's half blood if they can reject Bianca who married their HERO who's GRV? Let's be sincere this people can't tolerate what they dish out.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by purplekayc(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Iamicekid:
That bastard did nothing in 8yrs and still wan go third term he shouldn’t only be voted out but all be given jungle justice
.. grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by simplesearch: 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
We should give it to LP who came on board only a couple of months ago and change the narrative conspicuously from what it use to be. Before now our so called representatives only they sit down, loafer around their responsibility, cheat the system and damn the consequences, since their lame duck sister party PDP and APC are bird of a feather. Now the message is getting louder and clearer, if you get the people's mandate and refuse to perform you get booted out in the next election cycle. Time is coming when we wouldn't have to wait that long, once a representative refuse to perform its constitutionally assigned duty to the people they're representing, they get recalled immediately without sympathy or sentiment. Hopefully we'll get there someday, but it's a good thing to start from here.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
This guy failed woefully like buhari

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by sweetjohn(m): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
anonymous1759:

Is Ambode not a true Lagosian . Me personally I want to see a Nigeria where anybody can be governor in any state without knowing anybody but we're not ripe for that yet . The only tribe practicing it that I know is the Yorubas let leave it like that . Secondly I've No issues with GRV until I saw is Old post condemning the Yorubas he wants to govern .

He's already filled with hate against is fathers tribe No state will Risk such person to govern them .
secondly he has NO experience at government levels yet some people are pushing him knowing.
I'm sure Id GRV wants to contest in Igbo land they'll tell him he's half blood if they can reject Bianca who married their HERO who's GRV? Let's be sincere this people can't tolerate what they dish out.
To be sincere with you he can't contest in any state in south east because he is not an Igbo but a proud Yoruba man as his father is a bonafide son of Lagos. That's why he is contesting in Lagos.

As for experience, maybe you should take out time to study the guy. He has experiences in leadership. It's all there for you to see. An activist and one who studied political science during his master abroad. Definitely, such a person can govern well.

As for hate, My brother, sincerely, haven't tou abused your father, mother or brothers before? Did they stop from trusting in you because of a line of abuse that holds no water? pls, let's not be emotional over nothing. As far as I am concerned, everybody in Nigeria including Buhari himself, has one thing or the other have abused and make mockery of Nigeria and that does not stop any of us from viaing for electoral positions if we want.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by magicminister: 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Call Peter Obi whatever you want but you can’t deny that he has ushered in a new era where politicians are actually afraid during elections cos they don’t know what would happen!!

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Everlastingson: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
wasuka14:
Your skull is empty. How many competent leaders have you elected in the whole SE since 1999. You that left your cities and towns in a very shamble look and planning to turn arround someone backyard is that not crazy. Is charity not begin from home again? If you're not a foolish fellow, why una just dey focus on Lagos?

Honestly, I only blame woke Yorubas among us, who prefer to sell out their brothers for an ingrates like these Ellu p miscreants to even have a say in Lagos. Are Yoruba and other tribes not doing business and paying taxes in SE? Who among them is behaving like igbos do in Lagos?

I just hope make our people wake up and do the needful on 18th so all these noise will die natural death.

Immigrant from Kwara claiming Lagosian. All your life you have contributed nothing to the development of Lagos and you're here attacking people who pay heavy taxes, levies, duties, etc that power Lagos treasury. Crooked parasite. Go back to Kwara State and stop claiming Lagosian.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by bdon123(m): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
We go still vote d other guy...desmond ur time is up
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by FireUpNow(m): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
Once he win the election he will send his boys to come and uninstall the transfers so don't be deceived by this, vote him out
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by bdon123(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
anonymous1759:

U sound naive i watched that same old tweet n didnt read d same meaning u got.Listen to youtself,u sound delusional saying he hates his own people.
We are retiring APC in Lagos...luv it or hate it
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by bdon123(m): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
Olalekanbanky1:

Shut it bro

Try again next time
Nor be now
Anyone of u involved in tribalistic war need new brain....all this talk of who get or who no get is irritating.I am from d north bt will vote LP in Lagos,come n beat me na.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by TheMostComplex1: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
tempest01:
These are borrowed transformers. They will not hook them up. To be removed after elections.

Borrowed transformers which can never be installed or removed after election heartless people
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by lailo: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:

It is Igbo that is so much concern about real lagosians claiming their land from other immigrant Yorubas. This love so pure. Wonderment grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by samwillyco1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Desmond idiot should be his better name
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Everlastingson: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
[quote author=Tareq1105 post=121630395]It's none of your business. Gbadebo chinedu is not ripe for Gov, he's just being pushed by IPOb Biafra agitators bcoz he's one of them. We have evidence to support this claim. He's IPOB Biafra agitators candidate in Lagos and we're defeating you next Saturday. He's not a Yoruba man, he doesn't have traits of a Yoruba man so we don't know him. Sanwo Olu we know. We saw how they burnt your market and they were the first to visit and donate money. Train accident at Sogunle, no donatio

Hear this Oyo immigrant claiming Lagos- ian.. Why is it that the greatest enemies of the indigenous Lagosians are Yoruba immigrants from SW? You migrated to someone's Lagos and started claiming to own Lagos, such that you don't want the sons of the soil to be Governor. You're okay with Tinubu from Osun, Ambode from Ondo, etc to be Governors of Lagos but not GRV, a son of the soil. You're a true enemy of Yorubas of Lagos. The best friends of Lagos Yoruba are those who support a son of the soil, GRV, to rule his fatherland, where such supporters come from is immaterial.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election by Allisgud: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
Let them allow him install it first, if he loose he will come and move it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines / Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) / Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.