Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? (1676 Views)

The Truth Mrs Uju Azuibike Eze Hid From The Public / If Weed Or Cigarettes Do Not Make You Feel Better anymore what Can Help / Meet Elorm The Zionist, Sex And Drugs Addict Turned Evangelist (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by TheZeezle(m): 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
Iya baba e
Sprinklepee:
birds of same feather, flock together, certified igbotified.
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Blupen(m): 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Braintaf23:
Get very high on weed and listen to music and look at the world , you will see everything different. It’s so peaceful looking and beautiful when you’re high.

What if government banned drugs because it exposes too much truth, you can’t pretend when high , you’re the best version of yourself when high, it’s like every thing is exposed for what it truly is.

What if God hid the real version of ourselves in weed because he doesn’t want us to know our real selves when on earth, but hid it in an herb for the few to find it. Then government found it and then banned it because of its powers

Get high and read this shit I just wrote else you won’t get it .. grin
I get you loud and clear blessed one, people won't understand you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Blupen(m): 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Jayzel:

Bro it depend on the kind of weed u smoke ( fresh not preserved ) Here in Sacramento I have a favorite store I do get my fresh cannabis And as a therapist I need it for my working activities
Don't just smoke for the fun Smoke and poke
You this man you too like weed....
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Blupen(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Jayzel:

U speak like u know me in person lol
Well my dad is a doctor a highly physician
And mind u I'm a BDS degree holder
don't judge by my appearance I'm also into music ( cuz i own a clubhouse) , fashion & lot more
You into music?? like a producer or an actual musician
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Blupen(m): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
Jayzel:

Lol go check my profile at Instagram @stylzofficial
Maybe that can clear ur doubt
You don't need to prove anything to anyone, blessed one.......just live freely
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
Interesting....
But be careful. Once you have some kind of knowledge or enlightenment, you'll stop enjoying life like other people.

1 Like

Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Sprinklepee: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
TheZeezle:
Iya baba e
op be calming down, na cruise we dey catch here, oti po ju, small small na, u nor dey game b4 ni
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by dontrulee: 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
Albertone:

Lies.

How will you say a psychiatrist is a sort of therapist?
Psychiatry is a specialty for doctors just like Pediatrics, Obstetrics, Dermatology, Cardiology and the likes.

A psychiatrist can become a therapist though but they'll need to train as a psychologist. It is pretty rare for a psychiatrist to do that.

If that's you in your dp, you don't look like someone who could meet MBBS cutoff.

Finishing! Exactly what I just wanted to say. grin

1 Like

Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Hardcore11: 5:01am On Mar 11, 2023
emmyluizzz:
He is right.... Only a real stoner will relate.
I swear brotherly only real niggas will understand. I smoke Colorado most times. Believe me weed open my third eyes. It's a spiritual herb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Hardcore11: 5:04am On Mar 11, 2023
Weed is spiritual it give deep knowledge to deep minded person. It take a deep mind to see this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by 1phone(m): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
Absolute truth absolutely

Long live weed
Long live Canabis
Long live NDLEA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Onlinedet: 6:45am On Mar 13, 2023
Jayzel:

Lol go check my profile at Instagram @stylzofficial
Maybe that can clear ur doubt
Oga, rest... Nothing on your Instagram suggests that u studied BDS, talk less of practicing dental surgery...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Women Getting Married To Two Men Becoming The New Norm (polyamory) / Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? / What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.