Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? (3128 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Kingofhoes: 11:19am On Mar 11, 2023
Gaddafih001:

Don’t marry or date ladies older than you ..

You insisting means you lack the courage to approach younger ladies .

Ask yourself, if people who are older than her isn’t interested in her , why then you ?

A man should be atleast 2-6yrs older than the wife .
if i can approach older women, why not younger ones? Sha different strokes for different folks. If you feel its your age that'll make your woman respect you then you're in for a long thing. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Kobicove(m): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2023
How many times will you people ask this question on Nairaland?!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Newyorkitis(m): 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
I have no problem with that except if she has passed child bearing age.
Then it's a NO NO.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Kingofhoes: 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
Gaddafih001:

How can she look up to you when you reminds her of his kid brother.
Can she respect her kid bro acting up like Pete Edochie.
Be looking for respect from an old woman till stroke finishes you up.
Marry someone that will look up to you in everything,don’t exclude age because if you do you go see shege.
Love go clear from your eyes when see finish sets in.
Imagine living in the same room with someone that looks like your old mum.
At 50,she’s already looking like late Queen Elizabeth 11.
I pity simps acting like they have no choice in life.
And you using the analogy of her not "respecting her junior bro even when he's acting like pete edochie" is a terrible and funny one because na her junior bro dey knack am?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by ashawopikin(m): 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
I only sleep with them
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by faceLAGOS: 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
Can’t marry but only fu(k & maybe keep a relationship with her.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by gonkin(m): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
Why not...... Some older ladies can look fregging hot too.
It all depends on how she has maintained herself

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by jeromestarks: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
Women get clumsier with age.
When you're in you 60s, she won't even be able to carry a cup. She will just be smelling all around the house.

Marry a woman you're at least 10 years older than or else, you will regret that marriage sooner than you expected.

In all you do, never marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men.
If you desire a peaceful lasting home you can return to after work, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a young virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

She kept herself for you. Thus, she deserves to be kept.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Princeaniemeka: 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
I married an older woman with 5years age gap. We dated for over 15years from secondary school before we finally got married in 2018. Everyone knows very well that she's older than me from day one. But it's only my wife that seems not to know (care).

Am very happy with my wife because I kinda love that she's older and respectful in all ramification.

Marrying an older women doesn't mean she will respect, care, love you less. It's all about your understanding and the will of God towards both of you.

Note: People still think that we are twins because we look very much alike and built the same way(physic).

And no book or manual on earth has ever stated that you must marry someone that you are older than.

It's all a construct of our mind and the society we leave in.

Marriage is about your SANITY and PEACE of MIND. SHALOM

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Gaddafih001(m): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kingofhoes:
Why will i marry a woman that older than me? Age gap shouldn't be more than a year or two. So age will make her look up to you when you're lacking as a man ba? I pity you. When there is a younger man that knows his worth and roles more than you even your wife will respect and desire him.
Your ancestors were wifing virgins like suicide bombers and here you are.

Picking shitty women and thinking you should be applauded.

You are a fool.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Manoftheyear: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
kelspinall:
as long as she gives me peace of mind...am in

Unfortunately, most of them won't give you the peace of mind
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Blunttruth: 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
jeromestarks:
Women get clumsier with age.
When you're in you 60s, she won't even be able to carry a cup. She will just be smelling all around the house.

Marry a woman you're at least 10 years older than or else, you will regret that marriage sooner than you expected.

In all you do, never marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men.
If you desire a peaceful lasting home you can return to after work, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a young virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

She kept herself for you. Thus, she deserves to be kept.

You obviously didn't grow up in a home filled with love. Pray you make it to 60.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Kingofhoes: 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
Gaddafih001:

Your ancestors were wifing virgins like suicide bombers and here you are.

Picking shitty women and thinking you should be applauded.

You are a fool.
Take your pain somewhere else Mr. Virgin Wifer. You're mother was probably not a virgin when your father was marrying her.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Gaddafih001(m): 6:04am On Mar 15, 2023
Kingofhoes:
Take your pain somewhere else Mr. Virgin Wifer. You're mother was probably not a virgin when your father was marrying her.
Oh..
I just saw the name.
There should be no mercy for simps.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Kingofhoes: 9:04am On Mar 15, 2023
Gaddafih001:
Oh.. I just saw the name. There should be no mercy for simps.
. You lot misue that word.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by blacksam01: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2023
not now cuz am old..but like 10year before now..yes i can..

i fear women's fertility issues...it gets worse with age
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by tunize(m): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
Within a space of 3years i can deal above that No and she shouldn’t start acting like an elder sister

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! / No Money No Love / My Jealous Neighbours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.