Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,494 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? (3073 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Sirchiboy: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
Oya let's discuss.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by JASONjnr(m): 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
It all depends on the girl...

If she behaves like she's some elder sister....then we can't work things out....

If she behaves like a woman, then we can work things out.

Age is highly a considerable factor, but can be overlooked. But she mustn't be too old.

Unreal sense, it's better if she's younger. Say 5-7yrs interval.

10 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by GreatAchiever1: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
A very big NO.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by marlow1962(m): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nothing bad in that, but she will be 3-5 years older, anytin more than that is a no for me.

I don’t care if u older or not, just have sense and gv me my peace of mind, respect and privacy then we are good to go.

16 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Zonefree(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
To get married to an older Nigerian girl is invitation to suffer. Nigerian ENPs are deadlier than cancer. I can't even date a Nigerian girl above 24. The younger the berry, the sweeter the cherry.

15 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by okerekingsley90: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
Zonefree:
To get married to an older Nigerian girl is invitation to suffer. Nigerian ENPs are deadlier than cancer. I can't even date a Nigerian girl above 24. The younger the berry, the sweeter the cherry.

Man you are everywhere on NL

11 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by kelspinall(m): 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
as long as she gives me peace of mind...am in

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Banilla: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
okerekingsley90:

He's jobless.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
ONLY

If she is Slim and keep her Body trim and Fit like Kate Henshaw or Lionel Messi's Wife. cool

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Zonefree:

Ogbeni, Dey Play.

Come my Area, see small Girls walking around in the Night to go collect D.!

Some 16/17 years Girls have High Body counts than some 27,28 yr olds!

Towtow Sweetness is NOT Determined by Age oo!

12 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Shadysen: 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
if she has money.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by saladinnoir: 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
As long as she gives peace of mind and is loyal, i honestly don't mind.

Age is just a number.

A mans main concern when it comes to women shouldn't be age, stature or endowment but attitude and attraction to him when she's good in these two then everything will fall into place.

8 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Karleb(m): 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
I can.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Kingofhoes: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Age isn't something i really probe a woman about. As long as she gives me respect and sex , i love and provide for her and we both speak each other love languages then everything will work out fine, as a man not knowing your purpose and role will lead to some serious issues in a relationship, women are naturally submissive to men that they see as leaders and have their shit figured out or at least attempting to figure their shit out.

8 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by nicerod(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
grin grin

U say wetin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Peskid147: 12:13am On Mar 11, 2023
Y not, if she will give me rest if mind

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Autobot05: 4:34am On Mar 11, 2023
Yes . If she thinks well and gives peace of mind
And the age range must be close sha
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Osobi32(m): 5:05am On Mar 11, 2023
Age is nothing but number.... So long as I have my peace and respect then we are good. On the other hand I have noticed that some older ladies are very toxic due to too many bad experiences from their past relationships! At first they will seem nice, loving and caring until they achieve their goal which is to lure u into marriage then u will start to see their true nature.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Gaddafih001(m): 6:04am On Mar 11, 2023
How can she look up to you when you reminds her of his kid brother.
Can she respect her kid bro acting up like Pete Edochie.
Be looking for respect from an old woman till stroke finishes you up.
Marry someone that will look up to you in everything,don’t exclude age because if you do you go see shege.
Love go clear from your eyes when see finish sets in.
Imagine living in the same room with someone that looks like your old mum.
At 50,she’s already looking like late Queen Elizabeth 11.
I pity simps acting like they have no choice in life.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Gaddafih001(m): 6:06am On Mar 11, 2023
Kingofhoes:
Age isn't something i really probe a woman about. As long as she gives me respect and sex , i love and provide for her and we both speak each other love languages then everything will work out fine, as a man not knowing your purpose and role will lead to some serious issues in a relationship, women are naturally submissive to men that they see as leaders and have their shit figured out or at least attempting to figure their shit out.
Marry someone that will look up to you in everything,don’t exclude age because if you do you go see shege.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by kabanayol9(m): 6:08am On Mar 11, 2023
Yes i can.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by koladata(m): 6:17am On Mar 11, 2023
when you fall in love all your rules and polices won't matter anymore cry

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by AgentGoat: 7:06am On Mar 11, 2023
Yea. I can do it. Mutual respect is what is needed. Whether am older or younger.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 11, 2023
Gaddafih001:

[/b]At 50,she’s already looking like late Queen Elizabeth 11.[b]

At the bolded, most women age faster than their male counterparts of the same age. It is really not a smart choice choosing a woman older than you with significant number of years for a conjugal bliss.

I can't even marry my age mate, I will rather go for someone I am older than like 2-5years.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Gaddafih001(m): 7:44am On Mar 11, 2023
ZionPriest:

At the bolded, most women age faster than their male counterparts of the same age. It is really not a smart choice choosing a woman older than you with significant number of years for a conjugal bliss.

I can't even marry my age mate, I will rather go for someone I am older than like 2-5years.
In marriage, submission is more like making yourself inferior for him to appear superior.

Can you do that without disrespect to someone you’re older than as a woman ?

Won’t you feel oppressed if he asked you to sit back while he takes control , even in area of your specialty ?
People never see wahala.
They are still focused on Kpekus.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Hatrick01: 7:57am On Mar 11, 2023
okerekingsley90:

especially where women dey

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by techWriter3: 8:13am On Mar 11, 2023
A very big rtecs

Erm, Check my profile if you need help with your assignment, dissertation, statement of purpose, personal statement, or thesis.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by BigDawsNet: 8:34am On Mar 11, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Oya let's discuss.

It depends... but I doubt it will ever happen
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Kingofhoes: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2023
Gaddafih001:

Why will i marry a woman that older than me? Age gap shouldn't be more than a year or two. So age will make her look up to you when you're lacking as a man ba? I pity you. When there is a younger man that knows his worth and roles more than you even your wife will respect and desire him.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Gaddafih001(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2023
Kingofhoes:
Why will i marry a woman that older than me? Age gap shouldn't be more than a year or two. So age will make her look up to you when you're lacking as a man ba? I pity you. When there is a younger man that knows his worth and roles more than you even your wife will respect and desire him.
Don’t go and build yourself up.
Be looking for grandma’s to ride you.
You go learn las las.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Gaddafih001(m): 10:00am On Mar 11, 2023
Kingofhoes:
Don’t marry or date ladies older than you ..

You insisting means you lack the courage to approach younger ladies .

Ask yourself, if people who are older than her isn’t interested in her , why then you ?

A man should be atleast 2-6yrs older than the wife .
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You? by henndukwe18: 10:41am On Mar 11, 2023
Nope

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Funny Expression Of This Bride During Her Traditional Wedding is trending / Chat Up Lines! / 7 Reasons Why You Should TOTALLY Date A Yoruba Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.