Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before (11312 Views)

Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before / My Experience With Older Woman / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by Blupen(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Women enjoy sex more than men yet una no dey allow ashawo rest for brothels, u guys keep chasing women up and down and going into fake relationships just bc of sex. How many women have u seen chasing men bc of sex, dey there dey yarn dust. Yen yen yen
Okay so ashawo no like sex but she be prostitute?? ooh you think say na the money deh really deh after?? that is where you are wrong prettylady6000 see ashawo no really care about the money na the mantle dem deh look for, e get one sweet olosho way i deh knack na 500 i deh give her but anytime she sees me she go deh smile as if she see the monarch of russia, okay you think say na my 500 deh make her smile like that?? deh there dey play

2 Likes

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by LOVEGINO(m): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
JapaToDNext:
Have u had sex with an older woman before, how did u feel after doing it

In My former compound, I only pressed her breast, romanced her and when I tried to have sex with her she did not agree

Another older women I have had sex with in the past are prostitutes and runs-girl.

Have u had sex with older women, how did u feel after and were u caught by there siblings, family or husbands
e don dey wey u condemn grin
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by ashawopikin(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
nazicartel:
so, the younger ones are tight grin
leave am, just leave am him no know what's up
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by nazicartel(m): 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
ashawopikin:
leave am, just leave am him no know what's up
e just deh start. Just try matured women and come back. Naso them lie give me say white women deh smell, say them nede baff, the ones I see over neat...

4 Likes

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by PerfectMan24: 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
Is not a new thing to women/girls. Their male partners are always older.
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by jagorinho: 1:27am On Mar 12, 2023
Chasito:
They are sweet but I can't do missionary style with them because of the wideness of their toto, so na only collapsed doggy style i dey do.

Which one be collapsed doggy again.....wahala sef bokun for this U.A.R sef

2 Likes

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by imagrg(m): 4:48am On Mar 12, 2023
Na lie oh.
Most of them have boreholes between their legs oh. grin
nazicartel:

3 Likes

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by lereinter(m): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2023
seniorgozman:

I have assignment for you. Be calm and reserved and you will see women coming to you for sex. Even the big girls. Women love sex more than men but they are not bold to go for it

Lies
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by lereinter(m): 7:54am On Mar 12, 2023
Blupen:
Everyone knows that women enjoy sex more than men nah no be new hymn be that

Men want sex more than women

Men are moved by sight
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by lereinter(m): 8:00am On Mar 12, 2023
Blupen:
Okay so ashawo no like sex but she be prostitute?? ooh you think say na the money deh really deh after?? that is where you are wrong prettylady6000 see ashawo no really care about the money na the mantle dem deh look for, e get one sweet olosho way i deh knack na 500 i deh give her but anytime she sees me she go deh smile as if she see the monarch of russia, okay you think say na my 500 deh make her smile like that?? deh there dey play

Who told you ashawo like sex

Have you ever knack her without giving her money

Has she ever follow you home

Try another girl there and see

See you

Maybe she's gaining from your ogo sha

Go and do your research even in the brothel how hostile ashawos are to their customer
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by Sundaycomputer: 8:09am On Mar 12, 2023
Old woman dey sweet like potato,

I fix laptop buy laptops sale laptop 08139347one 79
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:12am On Mar 12, 2023
lereinter:

Men want sex more than women

Men are moved by sight

‘Want more’ and ‘love more’ are two different things
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by LittleBigDick(m): 8:14am On Mar 12, 2023
Yes

It wasn't supposed to happen but I bleeped one of my guy's mom.

From the day I started visiting my guy in their family house , his mom started giving me all manner of signals till I helped her with setting up a cop board in the house and she thanked me and collected my number

She chatted me up on WhatsApp and suggested we met up which we did in a hotel when she mentioned how she have been catching feeling since the day she see me , how her husband doesn't love her and is weak in bed etc.

I told what she needed to hear including all those lovey dovey words and bedded her
Walahi she has a sex energy of a 20 years woman ,was experienced than I thought and gave an intense BJ

I made sure I bleeped her very well that night and she came back for more after 2 weeks saying she misses me .

Just as it we started dating in secret and chopping knacks, she sponsored my lifestyle and my balling till I left NG and met another woman .

4 Likes

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by Blupen(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2023
lereinter:

Who told you ashawo like sex

Have you ever knack her without giving her money

Has she ever follow you home

Try another girl there and see

See you

Maybe she's gaining from your ogo sha

Go and do your research even in the brothel how hostile ashawos are to their customer

Sha you get point because i don ever go with my 200 and she no gree but deh thing pain her too ooh
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by RealEzee(m): 8:48am On Mar 12, 2023
Polynek:

How can you say is beta Dan d young girls?
U want to compare a tight puccy over expanded puccy?
Maybe is ur mindset shaa, it may be cool fucking an old women, but I don't think is going to b beta Dan having sex with ur age bracket or a teenager. The feeling is not here oo.
If u meet a tight puccy u will understand wat am saying beta.
The feeling of ur dik being held tight by a puccy grin OMG grin
Guy abeg no Tok Dix tin again grin
some older babes pucci tight pass dis gen z peeps tho ,u will be shocked
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by nazicartel(m): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2023
imagrg:
Na lie oh.
Most of them have boreholes between their legs oh. grin
the guy still deh start life
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by lereinter(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2023
Blupen:
Sha you get point because i don ever go with my 200 and she no gree but deh thing pain her too ooh

I plead you stop patronizing ashawo in brothel or all those girls standing on road side

Find a gf of you don't see discipline yourself

If one gf disappoint you get another

One of the things I regret in life is visiting asawo for brothel

1 Like

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by pryme(m): 9:55am On Mar 12, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Women enjoy sex more than men yet una no dey allow ashawo rest for brothels, u guys keep chasing women up and down and going into fake relationships just bc of sex. How many women have u seen chasing men bc of sex, dey there dey yarn dust. Yen yen yen

Where have you seen men railing multiple women for hours to get paid?

1 Like

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by Polynek(m): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2023
nazicartel:
You know wat I mean grin
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by Polynek(m): 10:09am On Mar 12, 2023
RealEzee:
some older babes pucci tight pass dis gen z peeps tho ,u will be shocked
Well you are not too far from d Truth, but is scarce
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by Blupen(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2023
lereinter:

I plead you stop patronizing ashawo in brothel or all those girls standing on road side

Find a gf of you don't see discipline yourself

If one gf disappoint you get another

One of the things I regret in life is visiting asawo for brothel
Brother i don't have money for ice cream and sharwarma leave me be with my olosho what happened to you cannot happen to me we have different energies, we are not the same people
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by flokii: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2023
The older the wine, the sweeter it gets.. na wise men talk am.
E no mean say make you go shine your grandmama congo o. Use your brain.
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by seniorgozman(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
lereinter:

Lies
I just gave you assignment. What women hate is when you Bleep them, you will start telling the whole world. If you can keep quiet and they feel secured around you, na you go tire for sex. They go dey bring food come. They are sensitive

2 Likes

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by seniorgozman(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Since women love sex more than men, why is it men who buy sex? Let’s not forget the fact that men kill themselves over women
That's the price you pay for talking too much. They don’t like it when you Bleep them and tell the whole world
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by lereinter(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
Blupen:
Brother i don't have money for ice cream and sharwarma leave me be with my olosho what happened to you cannot happen to me we have different energies, we are not the same people

Alright
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by Sniper101(m): 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
Let me just say this:

There's a difference between having sex with a girlfriend and having sex with a very mature woman
...girlfriends will mostly have sex with you like they're doing you a favor by letting you fvck them. But a mature woman(i.e a wife) will fvck you with vigor and enthusiasm cos all she just wants is some good fvck.

And there's also a huge difference between having sex with a hookup babe and having sex with a lady who's very h0rn¥.
...a hookup girl will fvck you and ride you as best as she can; only because she's PAID to do just that and she's not doing it because she wants to do it. But a mature woman would expect you to screw her brains out, as she's very willing to screw you with emotions and vigor because that's just the kinda sex she needs at that point in time; as she's fagged out with vanilla sex.

all am saying in essence is.....if you really wanna ENJOY sex to the fullest? Find yourself a cougar or a bored housewife. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thunder Fire Croatia!!! / “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates / Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.