Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims (75709 Views)

Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party / ‘Abure, Apapa Are Fake’ — Ex-LP Deputy Chair Asks Court To Declare Him Chairman / Sanwo-Olu Didn't Stop Anyone From Visiting Train Accident Vitims - LASUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by CaptainFM1: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
I'm a fan of GRV, but someone should clarify to me....Has GRV not visited them himself?

If yes......I think the deputy visiting them also makes a mockery of the whole sympathy.

My view though.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by mfm04622: 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
ibechris:
APC that has no human sympathy.

LP want to use the victims for campaign!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Femmyfamous4u(m): 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Is that enough reason to bar them from reaching out to the victims?

Didn't Sanwo Olu do the same thing..... trying to score cheap points?

He is the governor of the state.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by IfnobeGod20: 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
dominique:
Anybody that knows Lagos general hospital should know that it's not somewhere you can just breeze in and breeze out to visit patients anyhow. When my sister in-law was admitted there, only my MIL was allowed to go in with one person to see her. That Remi Tinubu was allowed to go in doesn't mean people can be going there anyhow. Levels pass levels

So she won't get to misyarn in public.
Some way some of you suppose to be living in jungle because human dwelling doesn't befit some of you. Please law bars sympathizers from visiting accident victims in Nigeria and give preference to some people? I will be glad if you can post the law here.
This is the kind of class you people have foisted on people since 1960 and you still want to continue in the same unproductive system of capitalism. You people are not ready to change from the slavery mentality you're deep in.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by IfnobeGod20: 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
Goodmarlian:
But they said labour is an igbo party na?
Is it igbo that guy is speaking?
APC and their sympathizers know what they are doing. They use the same tactics against Jimi Agbaje by labeling him Igbo candidate and made the Yorubas not to vote for him. It's a routine kind game.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by MatrixCircle: 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
LibertyRep:
Please let the victims recuperate in peace.

All leading Governorship candidates have been there.

Don't attempt to score cheap political point from people's misfortune.
Jesus says " when I was sick you visited me".
Visiting the sick is an act of compassion and not about political points as you think.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Benbellamor: 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
CaptainFM1:
I'm a fan of GRV, but someone should clarify to me....Has GRV not visited them himself?

If yes......I think the deputy visiting them also makes a mockery of the whole sympathy.

My view though.
Your first sentence exposed your hidden motive... Its called taqiyya in Arabic Muslim world...and the tactic is now getting lame and outdated..you can't be a GRv fan and support this stupid move...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by putin2: 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
Are you sure if the driver of the staff bus is working for the governor ? As he wan use the accident shine.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by olabright31: 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
bazoodo:
Why is the LP deputy governorship candidate be chewing gum?

Na some youths dey encourage unserious characters to aspire for leadership. Imagine Deputy Governor chewing gum in public

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by IfnobeGod20: 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
CaptainFM1:

My view though.
He has not visited them. He only went to the scene of the fire incident. None of LP member has gone to sympathize with the victims.
I doubt your sincerity of supporting GRV, for saying their visit makes mockery of the sympathy. Why would their visit makes a mockery when they've not visited the victim once.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Benbellamor: 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
olabright31:

Na some youths dey encourage unserious characters to aspire for leadership. Imagine Deputy Governor chewing gum in public
olodo, why are you guys so dumb like ekpa like this...some chewing gums are medicinal... It lowers body stress ....many football coaches chew gums to douse tension.... Lagos traffic is tension on its own and anything to beat the trauma is welcomed... Awon olodo
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Kagawa10: 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
hush15:

This your hate sha, i hope it doesnt consume you with this your false narratives and lies to plaster your hate. Take it or leave, GRV is a lagosian and may probably be your next governor.

Hating wont do you any good

The slave descendant with OSU mother can only rule your OSU land
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Lightorder: 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
The kind of useless politics they are playing in Lagos. i hope they will not deny these things in the future.
they stupid role played in lagos in 2023 and before.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by olabright31: 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
Goodoldays:

Do you know that Sanwolu’s action would withhold the little assistance those accident victim could have gotten

If your family is among the wounded,would you in all honesty type what you just typed up there

Which assistant are they rendering ? State Government will take care of them
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by hush15: 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kagawa10:

The slave descendant with OSU mother can only rule your OSU land

Hehehe... Hate sha no go kill you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by stephen109(m): 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
They should go and sit down. They want to score cheap political point with the visit.
Exactly , all these dumb people commenting above no wise at all. Labour Party people sabi use bad events to their own advantage. Heartless people.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by newnigerdelta00: 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
RuddyFusion:
This tells exactly what he will do once he get another term......

This is someone that claim not to know who gave the order to the Lekki toll gate mayhem

Sanwolu you're on your way out

ELuu pee from top to bottom

Jealousy is a disease,stop been jealous
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Allfavours72: 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
I like the way the forum makes it easy to link up with other members and make friends. Very fast loaiding
Atyem18: Ghanaians got it right with the idea of a forum

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Kagawa10: 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
MastaP12:
I love the way you are crying and it makes you nothing but a foolish idiot. All what you are crying for is because of politics right?? Cry more ooh

You're the one crying. E pain you 😅 go elect the dumb osu thing in your OSU land
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by MastaP12: 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
Go and remove it from her mouth nah. Ewu awusa
bazoodo:
Why is the LP deputy governorship candidate be chewing gum?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Kagawa10: 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
DaddyJapan:

You are a muppet for employing the same crude and bellicose language as your traducers!

Do you realise that some of the leading lights of the culture have progenitors who were enslaved at one point?

What's it with all these badly tutored folk who cannot make a coherent point without tripping themselves up in the process?

Who cares about your stupid hypocrisy! He ruined his useless self the moment he denigrated Yoruba heritage! The useless slave descendant
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Lightorder: 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
LibertyRep:
Please let the victims recuperate in peace.

All leading Governorship candidates have been there.

Don't attempt to score cheap political point from people's misfortune.
when they were soliciting for blood donation, there was no point to be scored by any . Now , it is a political point because opposition is involved. You are very stupid
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by MastaP12: 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dundi what makes her more special than others When they were asking for blood donors, did they select people who will donate blood Mumu answer me before I invite thunder now
dominique:
Anybody that knows Lagos general hospital should know that it's not somewhere you can just breeze in and breeze out to visit patients anyhow. When my sister in-law was admitted there, only my MIL was allowed to go in with one person to see her. That Remi Tinubu was allowed to go in doesn't mean people can be going there anyhow. Levels pass levels

So she won't get to misyarn in public.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by eallstar: 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
RuddyFusion:
This tells exactly what he will do once he get another term......

This is someone that claim not to know who gave the order to the Lekki toll gate mayhem

Sanwolu you're on your way out

ELuu pee from top to bottom
You put same energy for your state of origin?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Lightorder: 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
Cholls:
My brother werey Omo Igbo...him know say he no go enter as governor but e wan just give Sanwo-Olu high BP
dirty bigot. Tribalism bury your entire lineage
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by DaddyJapan(m): 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kagawa10:

Who cares about your stupid hypocrisy! He ruined his useless self the moment he denigrated Yoruba heritage! The useless slave descendant

My hypocrisy? I am Yoruba, fool!
it is just that I do not care much for your farcical thought process!
Yes, unlike you, I think it is possible to condemn GRV's social media rants without denigrating his entire lineage.

What the f is wrong with you?

P.S - I am also addressing other ninnies who can't walk and chew at the same time, without farting all over the place.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Kagawa10: 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
DaddyJapan:

My hypocrisy? I am Yoruba, fool!
it is just that I do not care much for your farcical thought process!
Yes, unlike you, I think it is possible to condemn GRV's social media rants without denigrating his entire lineage.

What the f is wrong with you?

Who cares about what you claim?

He denigrated Yoruba heritage! His useless ancestry will be called out! The slave descendant with toxic OSU mother!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by MastaP12: 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
When they were looking for blood donors did they select people who will donate blood Tyrant answer me before I invite thunder now
Throwback:
Labour Party is really desperate like Peter Obi was a desperate political prostitute.

The legitimate government of Lagos State is already on top of the matter.

Your visit will not do the victims any good, but do you political good.

If you find out now, you will realise they probably visited outside of the visiting hours and expected they must be allowed inside to play politics.

You don't give shi shi which is what the patients need now.

So sit your ass at home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) / Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.