Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. (9365 Views)

What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by Kasdat5(m): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Abuja girls don dey warm up .

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Killbillz:
Na so one dey disturb me yesterday for meet up. I had already promised weekend Sha but I went to the gym for the first time in a long while and played basketball afterwards so I was dead tired. But this girl kept bombing my WhatsApp. When are we seeing today? Where ? Are we still seeing? Are u driving? I just thought about the usefulness of meeting her sef. And decided to load momsy account instead. Her happy voice over the phone made my day. I lied to the babe I went to the mainland for business and will let her know when I will be back. I'm not even texting her again
Blessings follow you.
Na so one I meet here wey say she get belle now.if u dey read my post belle kii u dia.ode.
First thing am always busy.
Busy wat?
Am a writer.lol.
Our first hang out should be the beach. Lol.
I will bring my friend along.lol.
The next thing is my foodstuff is finished I need to get some.hmmmmm. I mute.
The next na am sick.lol. Ok go see a doctor na she responded"don't worry.
After some days I called she begin form for phone I still mute.the next thing na "I told you I no well u no dp anything. Lol.I ve doctor? Then again I need sub for my work. I told her it's late I no fit comot with so much guts I hear "ehhn do from your account na.lol.wtf.
Hmmmmm. And this na werey wey go delay your chat for hours come tell you say she busy then u wan make I do data for you.she hardly call.
I just told her u are a low budget holosho forming writer on nairaland. Gbam na so fight start oo lol.
Bitch who give u belle miss road .

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
labake1:

You should learn from him bro. Na your time dey cry follow woman offline
HE cant learn from such a guy cus na real simple man him be.what a stupid lesson to learn

2 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
I wonder who put the idea in women’s head to be bragging about being independent and all that, it irritates me. If a guy ask me what my source of income is, I simply and proudly tell them I don’t have any source of income. Should my source of income even be a discussion? To me that’s a big red flag and a clear sign of an irresponsible man. I’m very aware that men leech in a subtle way these days.

6 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
SeaTrade:
Went out yesterday and decided to meet up with this girl that has been in my contact list for a while now.She's pretty sha I must admit.
First of all ,she was dictative which was a red flag.
Chosing where we'd meet and all that..
Asking if I was driving?Really? shocked Is this still a big deal?
Got there before her so she couldn't see what I came in,when she came she had to even ask where I parked. grin
Funny how a person driving one 07 piece of shit with worn out tires dey want judge another person,you should be ashamed of yourself.
The conversation was sickening,independent this,I have my own money that ,I'm always busy,yada yada yada....I guess the clown doesn't even know being busy all the time is a tell tale sign of a person who's still actively engrossed in the rat race for survival. grin
Even asked how much money I make.
You never baff you dey want compete with tsunami,
PH is very limiting when it comes to quality women tbh.
Clear waste of time.

No be only PH. You want try Benin girls? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Iamuk:

Blessings follow you.
Na so one I meet here wey say she get belle now.if u dey read my post belle kii u dia.ode.
First thing am always busy.
Busy wat?
Am a writer.lol.
Our first hang out should be the beach. Lol.
I will bring my friend along.lol.
The next thing is my foodstuff is finished I need to get some.hmmmmm. I mute.
The next na am sick.lol. Ok go see a doctor na she responded"don't worry.
After some days I called she begin form for phone I still mute.the next thing na "I told you I no well u no dp anything. Lol.I ve doctor? Then again I need sub for my work. I told her it's late I no fit comot with so much guts I hear "ehhn do from your account na.lol.wtf.
Hmmmmm. And this na werey wey go delay your chat for hours come tell you say she busy then u wan make I do data for you.she hardly call.
I just told her u are a low budget holosho forming writer on nairaland. Gbam na so fight start oo lol.
Bitch who give u belle miss road .
Lool... So she get belle and still won knack. Omor no go knack another person pregnancy oo.. what am I even saying. If she give u knack am sef. She just dey try outsmart u. She won test if u be mugu πŸ˜‚

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by labake1(f): 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
Delightsome2023:
must you quote me?
foolish entitled slay queen

Park well M U M U

3 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by labake1(f): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Iamuk:

HE cant learn from such a guy cus na real simple man him be.what a stupid lesson to learn

Birds of the same feathers

2 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Killbillz:

Lool... So she get belle and still won knack. Omor no go knack another person pregnancy oo.. what am I even saying. If she give u knack am sef. She just dey try outsmart u. She won test if u be mugu πŸ˜‚
Bad advise, you started well but ended bad.

2 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by Blupen(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
RevolverOcelot:

No be only PH. You want try Benin girls? cheesy
I don go benin before bros for benin them no deh sell pant and bra because no girl deh buy am wear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
Killbillz:

Lol
When she was trying to play smart with me she never get belle.we been talking like 2years.
We always off and on cus of her stupid attitude.so lately I saw her post about this naira stress stuff how she went to the bank and was so tired cus she is double.lol.
Very criminal minded bitch.
Double kii u dia ode.. and them plenty dai for here.the other one from here sef dey always come my house pack my polo and boxers come go nysc go get belle block me everywhere I no mind. Come later dey call say make I send money for her and pikin to take chop. Hunger kii u dia.
Bitch add bitches. Ma mumu dem like.
Ogun kii all of una.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by Baronthecelebri: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Very bad of her. Leave her fast
Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
The bromance going on here is real!

Group of thoughtless niggas gossiping women while wanking off with leprous hands!

You all won't be alright! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by Johnjustice: 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
They are reasons people live in cosmopolitan cities, though a bit expensive, quality of people you meet and quality of life matters in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
Iamuk:

Lol
When she was trying to play smart with me she never get belle.we been talking like 2years.
We always off and on cus of her stupid attitude.so lately I saw her post about this naira stress stuff how she went to the bank and was so tired cus she is double.lol.
Double kii u dia ode.. and them plenty dai for here.the other one from here sef dey always come my house pack my polo and boxers come go nysc go get belle block me everywhere I no mind. Come later dey call say make I send money for her and pikin to take chop. Hunger kii u dia.
Ogun kii all of una.
Wow my instincts never lie..
Na Igbo girl abi? Small world. I will send u a PM so we can discuss further grin

2 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by Divay22(f): 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Iamuk:

Lol
Ogun kii all of una.
You don see pepper for girl hand o grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by UGBE634: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
SeaTrade:
Went out yesterday and decided to meet up with this girl that has been in my contact list for a while now.She's pretty sha I must admit.
Got there before her so she couldn't see what I came in,when she came she had to even ask where I parked. grin
Funny how a person driving one 07 piece of shit with worn out tires dey want judge another person,you should be ashamed of yourself.
The conversation was sickening,independent this,I have my own money that ,I'm always busy,yada yada yada....I guess the clown doesn't even know being busy all the time is a tell tale sign of a person who's still actively engrossed in the rat race for survival. grin
Clear waste of time.
The Idea is to be free and be free early enough in life, I like this, your IQ level is high

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by Zonefree(m): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
Divay22:

Aswear grin
Nairaland girls don show am shege banza grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by Brownshoe: 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Op go do pass himself! That 07 pieces of shit some working class guy never get one.

Cut ur clothes according to ur material.

2 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by iInjureHerYansh: 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
JASONjnr:
You can't possibly say that? PH city breeds one of the finest sets of tall and beautiful ladies in Nigeria....

You find yourself some ladies above your class and you get disappointed because she drove a car and you went there with your legs and even got there earlier so she wouldn't see what you went there with.

She measure up her standard because she felt you weren't what she expected.

No bragging tho, you shouldn't be going after women that are way above your class....
Honestly, you sound really dumb. Make I no lie youπŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by Nemesis0147(m): 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
Iamuk:

Lol
Ogun kii all of una.
you met all these girls here on Nairaland?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by Tombrown3(m): 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Iamuk:

Lol
Ogun kii all of una.

What baffles me is after the bragging, they end up not making money but rather pregnant.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by Great0ne1: 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
SeaTrade:
Clear waste of time.
wink wink
Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
Divay22:

Lol e funny baa but e no funny my dear.
Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nemesis0147:
you met all these girls here on Nairaland?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yes I know they are seeing my post.
Ogun kii u if u no mention me make I burst your cable here now now.
Entitled fools.πŸ˜†

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tombrown3:

What baffles me is after the bragging, they end up not making money but rather pregnant.
Just so funny bro.
Big time fools.
Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
Killbillz:

Wow my instincts never lie..
Na Igbo girl abi? Small world. I will send u a PM so we can discuss further grin
I gat u.
Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by Eagba(m): 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
JASONjnr:
You can't possibly say that? PH city breeds one of the finest sets of tall and beautiful ladies in Nigeria....

You find yourself some ladies above your class and you get disappointed because she drove a car and you went there with your legs and even got there earlier so she wouldn't see what you went there with.

She measure up her standard because she felt you weren't what she expected.

No bragging tho, you shouldn't be going after women that are way above your class....
I think someone should hit this idiot with a mack truck

2 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
Zonefree:

Aswear grin
Nairaland girls don show am shege banza grin
I still pass them.
Wetin God do put for ground dem no fit chop am finish.
God pass dem.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / How I Knack That Thing Till It........... / This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.