Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? (18412 Views)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Mymehn: 9:16am On Mar 12, 2023
Yes, two different babes wanted to stay put in my apartment for days in the past, I rejected with full chest..... Not all that glitters is gold

Funniest thing, both wanna come with load... Like WTF.... Ain't ready for no marriage and I barely know them

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by olisefom: 9:17am On Mar 12, 2023
nazicartel:
Yes nah. Especially during my nysc . If this is a religious group. Why's comment in the Christian section open for everyone and the Muslim section closed untill you swear to their God

You sef see am. Complain all you want they won't listen. Someday, someone will build a better open forum...with equal rights for everyone.

19 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by occfx: 9:27am On Mar 12, 2023
Y0urUncle:
In a world of increasing sexual pervasion, have you ever turned down a sexual advance from the opposite sex?

Did you later get to regret it?

Yep, if my spirit no accept you I no dey fuckkk. I have turned down more than 5 bitchesss and was also turn down by a biatchhhh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by nwadiuko1(m): 9:30am On Mar 12, 2023
Yes the girl no get nyarsh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

How can you regret it when you know you just escaped death?

Sex kills!

Women have been telling men since but your love for pleasure is not letting you see that it is a love for death and curses.

Sex with your properly wedded wife is the only lawful sex that God has given man and that is where God's Blessings is.
but what about people who only have sex with their wives and yet they are still poor and in lack ? Na question I ask o no vex

10 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by gidyambi(m): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2023
Omo, eno dey possible nowadays. Kuncha is the order of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by timilehin007(m): 9:33am On Mar 12, 2023
Let the temptation come first nah...but the lady must be backyardly rich

5 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Akalia(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2023
Yes I have but that was when I was innocent and a virgin during my early years in higher institution. A girl I was dating invited me over to her place and I innocently went then she locked the door and tried to seduce me but I resisted her. That singular act of me resisting made her end the relationship.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by spencekat(m): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2023
Twice,when I was in secondary school ,once in the Varsity and once during NYSC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2023
AlphaAlex:
but what about people who only have sex with their wives and yet they are still poor and in lack ? Na question I ask o no vex

There are many other things you must also fulfill one of which is that God is trying to save your life whereas you are looking at riches.

That is one of the many errors people are making.

People do not real eyes that it is a life and death war we are in. And riches/lack does not have any value in this war.

Bet you, if you were in your senses, you would not choose to live in a majestic house filled with food and all THAT IS MARKED FOR DEMOLISHION.

Those who are wise know that it is the Living who can get any good thing.

5 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by qtguru(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2023
Yes, cuz some women use it to bait you.

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by heffem(m): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2023
nazicartel:
Yes nah. Especially during my nysc . If this is a religious group. Why's comment in the Christian section open for everyone and the Muslim section closed untill you swear to their God
....help us ask Seun.....

6 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

There are many other things you must also fulfill one of which is that God is trying to save your life whereas you are looking at riches.

That is one of the many errors people are making.

People do not real eyes that it is a life and death war we are in. And riches/lack does not have any value in this war.

Bet you, if you were in your senses, you would not choose to live in a majestic house filled with food and all THAT IS MARKED FOR DEMOLISHION.

Those who are wise know that it is the Living who can get any good thing.

so the sex is not important for Gods blessings abi? Because I know men that cheat regularly and they are blessed abundantly 😂🤣 bro

11 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Prenonjebose: 9:49am On Mar 12, 2023
Yes, I have.
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:52am On Mar 12, 2023
AlphaAlex:
so the sex is not important for Gods blessings abi?

God plants blessings wherever He has planted them and you can only get them if He gives you.

AlphaAlex:

Because I know men that cheat regularly and they are blessed abundantly 😂🤣 bro

I bet you are still talking about riches again.

Exactly how women/sex kills, riches is also a killer of which Christ has Said it "it is almost impossible for a rich man to be saved".

Riches is also a snare (trap) when you are an enemy of God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Zealoy(m): 9:56am On Mar 12, 2023
Well just yesterday there was this pretty lady that walked up to me, started a conversation and later asked me out but i pretended as if i didn't hear Wat she was saying and told her am runing late see her later, though she wasn't bold enough to ask for my number, I hope I see her again though

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Jokerman(m): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2023
Sex is woman power over men.

Control the way you jump at sex, and have your power

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by chipower: 9:57am On Mar 12, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Thank God I have on several occasions after I got saved.

I still regret the one I didn't turn down while I was still a sinner, so that still bears heavily in my mind and help me not to repeat the same mistake I made then.

God bless.
It was not a mistake. You wanted it too. She offered you what you liked.
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by teblu(m): 10:00am On Mar 12, 2023
Only if the lady in question is ugly, has body/mouth odour or is unattractive but other than that, bring it on. I no dey turn down free gift.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by bobbiiee: 10:00am On Mar 12, 2023
So far i have able to turned down advances from not less than 7 ladies. Lust is terrible, when at work we hardly think before and during the act, we usually do after its done.

When lust is at work most people rarely consider the following.
Social status
Health status.
Financial status..
Self esteem or reputation that may be lost as a result of it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by PopsiAde: 10:02am On Mar 12, 2023
Yes. More than twice. And I regret it till this day.

Y0urUncle:
In a world of increasing sexual pervasion, have you ever turned down a sexual advance from the opposite sex?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by jozee8: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2023
Yes, back in the days when I was still a saint.
I haven't known what sex was.
Though she was my girlfriend in secondary school, I believe she already had sexual experience but I have non.
I ran out of the room when she was making sexual advances at me. I only succeeded to escape because I overpowered her.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2023
This is why I'm still single. Turn them down and voom!, they are gone. They start calling you all sorts of things.
99.7% of women today can't stay in a "No sex relationship" Even those so-called born-again sisters you see in churches.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Generalwoodz(m): 10:09am On Mar 12, 2023
Zealoy:
Well just yesterday there was this pretty lady that walked up to me, started a conversation and later asked me out but i pretended as if i didn't hear Wat she was saying and told her am runing late see her later, though she wasn't bold enough to ask for my number, I hope I see her again though

Are you going to resist her when she asks for sex? Now that's the point

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by LordEclipse: 10:11am On Mar 12, 2023
Y0urUncle:

Yes,A few times..
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by LordEclipse: 10:12am On Mar 12, 2023
[quote author=LordEclipse post=121674244]..

Yes,A few times... Didn't regret it though
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Thomasankara(m): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2023
[/color]yes I have, I regretted one and didn't regret the other[color=#770077]
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Mitsurugi(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2023
Sadly, no.
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Chimezie198(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2023
olisefom:

You sef see am. Complain all you want they won't listen. Someday, someone will build a better open forum...with equal rights for everyone.
I've been on Nairaland since over 10years and I'm just seeing the restriction today though I don't go to the religion section. Nawaooh! The swearing no be here.

2 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Natbrowny: 10:20am On Mar 12, 2023
Yes. From 3 women who are married.
Another 1 who was single
I didnt regret my decision.

Fear women.

8 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by 123readygo: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2023
Countless times, but mostly married women..
One was my uncle’s wife and the last one was a childhood friend whose husband is bigger than John Cena.

My uncle’s wife would have brought course upon me so there’s no regret. But the one that scared me a lot was that of my childhood friend. The temptation was too much because the lady is too beautiful

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do "Born Again" Christians Still Commit Sin? / Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets / Onitsha Catholic Diocese Sanctions Two Priests For Disobedience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.