Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,098 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? (18423 Views)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Cutehector(m): 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yes..
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Afolue(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Joseph in the Bible days knew his purpose and God’s plans for him. He was a destined prophet. Any lay man will fall for the kinda Joseph’s trap

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Osariemen12: 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
Say I dey mad abi?

I can only do it if it comes from someone I consider 'unclean'. Fortunately, I don't associate with people like that.

So, may sword of destruction is ready any time, any day, twice on Sunday afternoon.

Les femmes ivoiriennes sont les meilleures.

Que Dieu bénisse la République de Côte d'Ivoire.

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by DhonCeaser(m): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Y0urUncle:
In a world of increasing sexual pervasion, have you ever turned down a sexual advance from the opposite sex?

Did you later get to regret it?

Yes I do that alot. And I'm still doing it. No girl can force me to do what I don't wanna do
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by alklas(m): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yes many times
I go just do as if I want to give head
Some smells really bad
I go just run cool

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Fortune118005(m): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
You are going far!
chi4ik4:
I'm a man, in my thirties and I have turned ladies down with 100% accuracy. From my secondary school, to University (I was so popular in school as the class rep and also in the Church), I moved to Abuja and the same issues continued both from the single and married women. I even turned one young lady down recently, she is an Uber driver who dropped me to airport and that was how she started disturbing my life.

Note: they will always UnCloth themselves before me but no woman can make me have sex with her under duress. I'm not holy but I'm highly gifted with self control and discipline.

I know my priorities and sex is never part of. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Iamzik: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
nazicartel:
Yes nah. Especially during my nysc . If this is a religious group. Why's comment in the Christian section open for everyone and the Muslim section closed untill you swear to their God

Seun and his bias.
They make you swear before commenting on Muslim thread but leave Christian thread open for every Tom dick and Harry.

I can't believe that such open bias can exist in 2023!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Several times and counting
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by emechijohn(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
In one instance, a lady declared herself as my wife-to-be and gave me a body language that implies availability but God delivered me.
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Emmacy001: 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Y0urUncle:
In a world of increasing sexual pervasion, have you ever turned down a sexual advance from the opposite sex?

I have done it twice..
The girl thought I was a a gay

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by sweetman2022: 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
I actually did when I was in my SS2 class. The girl was older than me. She lured me into their flat and asked I removed my under wears. I refused except to allowed rubbing of my body and dragging my hand to touch her breast. I later ran out of the flat when she was persistent. Looking back today, I regret why I did not do it. That would have being my first attempt and she was very beautiful.
Chi pls forgive me anywhere you are, for I know not what I was doing then.

2 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by kingsceemark(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
It can’t happen with these generation of men that are always ready to sleep with anything.

Especially in the Yoruba land, south wastee
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by FaithBrain1994(m): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yes i once turned down sexual advances from a lady. I was working as a room service in a hotel. One day, a man came and lodged with a lady. After the man had left early the following morning, the lady invited me over to have sex whth her, claiming the man was so weak and couldn't satisfy. Before i say jack, she pull off her dress, pant, bra and was completely naked. Goosebum overshadowed me. I almost moved to do it. But then, a voice whispered, what if it is a trap? What if she scream rape? Jesus! I shouted. An idea stroke me and i told her i cant do without cd. She searched for a spare the man may have left behind but thank goodness it wasnt there. I told her i can go get it, she agreed. I left and yet to return till now.

9 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by redeff06: 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Every part of the body is made to perform one function or the other.
The mouth is meant for eating, the nose is made for breathing while the Vagina is meant for f**cking( bleeping). So don't) come here and be pretending one kind

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by JUO(m): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
Many times
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Zealoy(m): 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Steve0979:
Linus weldone o
am serious am not lying

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Dafungames: 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
nazicartel:
Yes nah. Especially during my nysc . If this is a religious group. Why's comment in the Christian section open for everyone and the Muslim section closed untill you swear to their God

I have complaining of this too. The mods here are very partial in their practice.

They will make you as a christain swear that Allah is your Lord and personal saviour but when it comes to Christain section every Tom, Dick and Harry is free to comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Zealoy(m): 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
Generalwoodz:

Are you going to resist her when she asks for sex? Now that's the point
to be sincere with you it's been long i had urge for sex i don't know what actually is the problem but i think it's the state of my mind cuz theres what i actually targeted to achieve which I've been working really hard to achieve. So honestly sex is the last thing on my mind presently.

2 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by RALPHOW(m): 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yes, I thank God that I did.
I later discovered that it was to drag me into occult.
All glory be to God for discipline and fear of God.

3 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by MyExpression(m): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yep...did with my ex.

She was embarrassed tho.

No be everytime person wan do.
Come around, spend time...let's discuss, play around...have clean fun.

Everything no be sex.

Gurl wan use great sex finish my youth energy.
No be person tell me to cut her off when I got the opportunity.

Some gurls are actually using you guys to get their sexual satisfaction...yet no mental addition to the rship.

I have standard mbok.

6 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by MyExpression(m): 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dafungames:

I have complaining of this too. The mods here are very partial in their practice.

They will make you as a christain swear that Allah is your Lord and personal saviour but when it comes to Christain section every Tom, Dick and Harry is free to comment.

Seun Osewa no get sense na....but if he leaves it open, with the kind of hate-filled comments we see here in the politics section, Nairaland would have led to a religious war long time ago.

Islam is not a tolerant religion.
They are all in bondage.

2 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by enomakos(m): 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
JASONjnr:
Never been in such a situation before ....

I had one of my boss a certain time give me greenlight and anytime I go to her office to submit documents, she will not open up till when work is closed and while I'm about to leave, she will call me to bring it and will tell me she was naked because of the heat and so she didn't want me to see her naked ..

I will just hand her the files and leave....

Because, wetin bring the naked talk come now?
naked in the office at working hour?
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by chipower: 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
[quote author=Gentew post=121675360]

I am presently trying to turn down a 21year old lady who is a virgin but wants me to deflower her but knowing fully well that I have no future with her..... I pray I'm able to turn her down until the very end cuz she's actually pretty and lovable.[/jquote]

Who told you she is a virgin?
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by sureinfo: 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
I have not even received any sexual advance sef grin
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by sureinfo: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dafungames:

you can imagine undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Eastcoastboy(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
LINTUNE:
Yh, then in school, there was this strange girl that came to my lodge, she's a friend of one of my lodge mate(female), she came to my room and started seducing me, omo this babe slept on my bed while I was sweeping and started fingering herself, babe I'm seeing the first time, lol, my dick was so hard, but I felt it was too easy, so i resisted and sent her out of the room.
Only for me to discover that, this girl later slept with 7 other of my lodge mate that same day, it would have been more than that, but some of my lodge mates that are religious and disciplined chased her out of their rooms, cos it was actually weird. Rumour had it that she might have come to take the glories of those she slept with, it wasn't funny at all grin

Lol wahala! In Portable's voice.

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by DCvibe01: 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
I have ..but E pain me later

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Dafungames: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
MyExpression:

Seun Osewa no get sense na....but if he leaves it open, with the kind of hate-filled comments we see here in the politics section, Nairaland would have led to a religious war long time ago.

Islam is not a tolerant religion.
They are all in bondage.

They are not. And that is why we all have to swear in their thread before commenting.

And the most annoying part is that it is said that when you do it will be registered in your profile. You can imagine the partial kind of treatment.

They believe as christians we are tolerant and should accept any trash grown at us. Very annoying and unfair kind of judgement. 😐

2 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by ashawopikin(m): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Y0urUncle:

I am not strong enough, unless she's very ugly and have flat nyash grin

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by MyExpression(m): 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dafungames:

They are not. And that is why we all have to swear in their thread before commenting.

And the most annoying part is that it is said that when you do it will be registered in your profile. You can imagine the partial kind of treatment.

They believe as christians we are tolerant and should accept any trash grown at us. Very annoying and unfair kind of judgement. 😐

That's why I said Osewa no get sense.

It's partial...that's not a well thought-out policy

2 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Emdebby2: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
Severally...no regrets.
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Y0urUncle:

Yes I have... didn't regret it at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria / Reply Kukah With Facts, Not Attacks - Joseph Hayab, CAN Boss Tells FG / What if Hell, Jesus and God Never Existed, will you regret being a Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.