Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? (18371 Views)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by completeskills: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2023
spencekat:
Twice,when I was in secondary school ,once in the Varsity and once during NYSC.
How is this twice?
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by IbileIfe: 11:27am On Mar 12, 2023
Yes.
From married women.

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by olisefom: 11:27am On Mar 12, 2023
egunna:
stay ur lane nah,na by force to go there?

It remains a public forum bros. You can interprete my comments when you remove your lenses. Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by ComptonGee: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
It can’t happen with these generation of men that are always ready to sleep with anything.

The kind of person you are says a lot about the kind of person you meet and roll with
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by ufuosman(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2023
Bahamas95:
Yes, several times.

One of the things I will NEVER do in my life is to sleep with another man's wife. It was about 7years ago during christmas and my elder sister's friend visited with her two kids from PH. She was so fond of me and always ask for peck even in the presence of my mum and we laughed over it. I never knew she wanted something more.

She came to my room one night at about 9pm and was acting funny. I pretended not to notice and continued pressing my phone. Before I knew what was happening she was stylishly touching me in bed to put me in the mood and I resisted. She became frustrated and I saw shame written all over her face as she walked out.

The next morning she was just avoiding eye contact with me because of the embarrassment. It took her 2days to regain herself and she didn't try any nonsense with me again till they left.......Till today I didn't tell my elder sister or siblings about it.

very good as you did not tell your people. You’re a man for resisting her👍🏽

3 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by olisefom: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2023
Excel70:

It was put in place because of how people attacked the muslims.They call them terrorist,boko haram and all sort of things.

Ohh, I see. People can generalise nonsense sha.

That said, Putting restrictions on the others too won't be bad ...People should learn to respect other people's beliefs.

I love Muslims as much as I love Christians. We shouldn't live the way our fathers did, hence we aren't better (exposed).
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Rexxie234(m): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2023
Never had but when i will hav....
God punish satan that day grin
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by ibrahim55(m): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2023
Yes my neighbor a married woman and my stupid sales girl recently

7 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Brushstrokes20: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2023
Sure!... But the aftermath is always FATAL cos they hated me with a burning passion afterwards!

The female gender is a funny /complicated Creature.

7 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Almiron: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2023
Several times..

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by airprinz(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2023
In my own occasion, if you are married and I'm not sexually attracted to you, I'll turn down your sexual advances without regretting.
But the only issue I had with ladies that came my way was that they ended up seeing me as their worst enemy.

Women in general should understand one fact about us, that though a lot of us are sluts, still there are some of us that are selective, that do not sleep with anything on skirt.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by blazepascal(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
It can’t happen with these generation of men that are always ready to sleep with anything.
becareful with your comment
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Akpacha(m): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Any proof you have or you expect to just believe. Be deceiving yourselves
Which proof do u expect to see? The woman pants?
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Akpacha(m): 11:51am On Mar 12, 2023
Me, I am so ugly and very poor, no one ever tries that with me. That is the only advantage of been ugly and broke.

2 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by labi1977(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2023
I'm sure everybody has

I should have given them hot hot

lipsrsealed
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:59am On Mar 12, 2023
Yes, I turned down one girl in Dakar, but please seun kindly modify christian section by swearing that Jesus is the only true son of God before anyone log in.

Christianity should be giving respect for spearing others during the time of our crusade...you won't be having this right today.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Antivirus92(m): 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
I have on many occasions......but I only regretted two
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Clinton14(m): 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
Y0urUncle:
In a world of increasing sexual pervasion, have you ever turned down a sexual advance from the opposite sex?

Did you later get to regret it?

A few times
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by sunbreaker: 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
markkuss:
So many times.. Like friends girlfriends, those who have feels for me but inturn don't have any feels For them.. I always turn them down and they always make me want to regret because of the hatred that follows up afterwards..
It has happened to me before after turn down her advancement she started spoiling me up and down. Though didn't challenged her because I know that body is peppering her

4 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Stanbaba30: 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
I am still turning them down, particularly as a married man. Adulterous lifestyle is demonic and very dangerous. Gods HATES sexual sins. How can you even dare touch another woman who has a vow with her own husband? Jesus Christ

8 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Stone03: 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
nazicartel:
Yes nah. Especially during my nysc . If this is a religious group. Why's comment in the Christian section open for everyone and the Muslim section closed untill you swear to their God

We worship the God that is open to all. Not like theirs that is always afraid of converting its worshippers

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by zentrich(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
I did, severally sef... It wasn't easy though, a passage in the bible helped me alot "Resist the devil and he will flee" the best way to do this is to RUN at every sight of temptation

5 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Stone03: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
AlphaAlex:
but what about people who only have sex with their wives and yet they are still poor and in lack ? Na question I ask o no vex

Everything isn't monetized. Having an extramarital affair opens the door for various attacks of the devil. Keeping to your spouse alone is a life full of joy and freedom, with the Holy Spirit hovering around.

I once engaged in an Immoral affair with a woman via Facebook. I knew the guilt, it was heavier than a trailer load of Cement. When I finally got disengaged I found joy like never before, even though that it took a few days for me to forgive myself.

Life with the atmosphere of God's presence is incomparable with nothing, and I say it again - nothing!

12 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Kellyson1: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yes I have. It's very difficult Sha but I try my best to resist her. She is a married lady about 24 with 2 kids , although we kiss 💋 but it was a mistake and decide to avoid her . She seduce me and even naked herself in my front, it's very difficult oh but I still manage to resist the sex.

2 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Stone03: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
AlphaAlex:
so the sex is not important for Gods blessings abi? Because I know men that cheat regularly and they are blessed abundantly 😂🤣 bro

Mind you that some cheaters are doing it in fulfillment of their occultic demands for the financial flow. No body is blessed by God in sin.

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Greenfaces: 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Thrice

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Stone03:

Mind you that some cheaters are doing it in fulfillment of their occultic demands for the financial flow. No body is blessed by God in sin.
Hmmmmm interesting are Nigerian pastors not sinning against God ? But they are still being blessed, But your same bible says it’s God that gives the power to make wealth if that’s the case it means God gave the billionaires of this world power to make wealth and they are heavy sinners and before you it’s the devil giving them power don’t forget that Jesus said all power has been given to him in heaven and on earth so technically the devil has no power y’all even say it all power belongs to God

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Stone03: 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
NgwalandAbia:
Yes, I turned down one girl in Dakar, but please seun kindly modify christian section by swearing that Jesus is the only true son of God before anyone log in.

Christianity should be giving respect for spearing others during the time of our crusade...you won't be having this right today.

No, God purposed that all sinners should come to the saving knowledge of Him through Christ. As Jesus spread His hands on the cross welcoming all to Him. So our forums should be open for people to come and make contact with the truth

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Tapout(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
All the guys are shouting yes! .......excuse me, was the lady attractive or not ?? Was she a wife to someone?? No come here dey whine us cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by remsonik(f): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yes I have severally and I will still keep turning it down. It will be for my hubby alone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by wizod(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yes when I was a welder apprentice.
My boss's wife lured me severally to sleep with her but I ran for my dear life. When she saw she couldn't succeed, she hated me with everything in her

6 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Stone03: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
AlphaAlex:
Hmmmmm interesting are Nigerian pastors not sinning against God ? But they are still being blessed, But your same bible says it’s God that gives the power to make wealth if that’s the case it means God gave the billionaires of this world power to make wealth and they are heavy sinners and before you it’s the devil giving them power don’t forget that Jesus said all power has been given to him in heaven and on earth so technically the devil has no power y’all even say it all power belongs to God

All power belong to Jesus, true and true. But that doesn't mean that the devil does not have his own power. How did the devil Make Adam and Eve to fail if he doesn't have power? Why did he tell Jesus in Mathew Chapter 4 that if he will bow to him, he will give him the glory of the whole world? Devil has his own glory and power to give people wealth , don't doubt it.
Now, all power belong to Jesus means that He has the overall authority. The power to upturn the activities of the devil is in Him. He has the most superior power.

Coming to pastors sinning. Mind you that not all these churches are established in God's name. A pastor may have a weakness in the area of sex and may be falling even for married women. The only saviour he will have is if he sincerely from his heart acknowledge that he needs the help of God and he is eagerly without deceit looking for a way out. God will exempt him from the judgment and will still bless him and give him the grace to be resisting. But if the pastor keep giving excuses and continue in his sexual weakness, God will one day allow that weakness to destroy him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry / Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization / Why Do "Born Again" Christians Still Commit Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.